PDA

View Full Version : JJ Hickson tops his career high in points for 3rd straight game

Thunder Dan
11-18-2009, 07:37 AM
Follows his 20 point performance Saturday with 21 points on 9/9 shooting, and also adds 9 boards

For those keeping score. His last 4 games are as follows

11/17-- 21 points
11/14-- 20 points
11/12-- 18 points
11/11-- 9 points

at this rate he will be leading the league in scoring by March

anonoftheinternets
11-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Follows his 20 point performance Saturday with 21 points on 9/9 shooting, and also adds 9 boards

11/17-- 21 points
11/14-- 20 points
11/12-- 18 points
11/11-- 9 points

sure

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2009, 12:38 PM
I think your expectations are unrealistic Dan. That rapid improvement will only continue if Mike Brown is smart enough to see through the Lebron hype and start running the offense through Hickson.

Thunder Dan
11-18-2009, 12:44 PM
I think your expectations are unrealistic Dan. That rapid improvement will only continue if Mike Brown is smart enough to see through the Lebron hype and start running the offense through Hickson.

all I'm saying is that he isn't a piece of trash like eveyone said so last year. He is a good player and can be a contributor for the Cavs

21_Blessings
11-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Lebron will tie his career high in NBA championships this year. With zero.

xtremesteven33
11-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Lebron will tie his career high in NBA championships this year. With zero.

Dont get giddy, Kobe couldnt carry that sorry ass team either.

Thunder Dan
11-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Dont get giddy, Kobe couldnt carry that sorry ass team either.

lol Spurs, 4-4

xtremesteven33
11-18-2009, 02:07 PM
lol Spurs, 4-4

I was actually defending LBJ...:lol

This Cavs team is not going anywhere against Boston/Orlando, and you know it....

Just like this current Spurs team cant beat the Lakers....and i know it :depressed

j.dizzle
11-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Hickson hustles to get boards..he reminds me of Josh Powell who plays alright vs bad teams & looks like a scrub vs elite teams

Thunder Dan
11-18-2009, 02:16 PM
I was actually defending LBJ...:lol

This Cavs team is not going anywhere against Boston/Orlando, and you know it....

Just like this current Spurs team cant beat the Lakers....and i know it :depressed

I haven't seen anything but improvement from the Cavs. The only downfall I see is they blow a team out then dick around to let them back in games in the 4th quarter, other than that, I think they are much better than last year and I don't see any reason why they couldn't beat the Magic or Celtics. I mean have you watched either of those teams lately?

Thunder Dan
11-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Hickson hustles to get boards..he reminds me of Josh Powell who plays alright vs bad teams & looks like a scrub vs elite teams

Miami and Orlando are scrub teams? Crazy because Miami had one loss before the Cavs played them and the Magic were in the Finals last year, and the Jazz were in the playoffs too

j.dizzle
11-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Dwight played like 2 minutes..i'll give him props though..he's not bad

JJ Hickson
11-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Dwight played like 2 minutes..i'll give him props though..he's not bad

If by "not bad" you mean "already better than Bynum" then you're correct.

xtremesteven33
11-18-2009, 04:02 PM
I haven't seen anything but improvement from the Cavs. The only downfall I see is they blow a team out then dick around to let them back in games in the 4th quarter, other than that, I think they are much better than last year and I don't see any reason why they couldn't beat the Magic or Celtics. I mean have you watched either of those teams lately?

We know not to be impressed with how they do in the regular season. Last year they had a bad ass record and got their ass kicked in the playoffs by a much superior team.

This year if all teams are healthy theres no way they beat Boston or Orlando in 7 games. Lebron needs another Superstar just like every other contender has and Shaq/Mo is not that guy....

Thunder Dan
11-18-2009, 04:11 PM
We know not to be impressed with how they do in the regular season. Last year they had a bad ass record and got their ass kicked in the playoffs by a much superior team.

This year if all teams are healthy theres no way they beat Boston or Orlando in 7 games. Lebron needs another Superstar just like every other contender has and Shaq/Mo is not that guy....

who was Orlando's other superstar last year?

sook
11-18-2009, 05:12 PM

11/17-- 21 points
11/14-- 20 points
11/12-- 18 points
11/11-- 9 points

Dan, he looks might impressive from the games I've seen, kind of ironic i guess :lol

Carl Landry would kick his ass though :hat

sook
11-18-2009, 05:13 PM

need a mobile Big Man as I've been saying all along, having shaq camp out won't help, especially when he sucks now. They need to take advantage of Lebron's versatile game. RIght now they have conflicting identities

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-18-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm glad to see Hickson finally get some real time on the court. It was apparent last year that the kid could play, but after trading for Shaq it looked like he'd fall victim to the log jam. Thankfully, that has been circumvented, and he's coming into his own.

PS I have him in DL II, that's why I've followed his progress. ;)

Darrin
11-18-2009, 07:57 PM
He reminds me of Leon Powe.

Austin_Toros
11-18-2009, 09:35 PM
why all this love for JJ all of a sudden?

mogrovejo
11-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Now he needs to learn some defence. Otherwise, there's no reason for Mike Brown to have him on court vs. quality opponents.