PDA

View Full Version : Obama "We noticed"

Pages : [1] 2

jack sommerset
11-18-2009, 09:12 AM
This was written by Sherry Hackett, Buddy Hackett's widow........

"WE NOTICED"

President Obama:

Today I read of your administrations' plan to re-define September 11 as a National Service Day.

Sir, it's time we had a talk.........

During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when the Pledge of Allegiance was spoken.

You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition.

YES, "We noticed."

During one of your many speeches, Americans heard you say that you intended to visit all 57 states. We all know that Islam, not America has 57 states.

YES, "We noticed."

When President Bush leaned over at Ground Zero and gently placed a flower on the memorial, while you nonchalantly tossed your flower onto the pile without leaning over.

YES, "We noticed."

Every time you apologized to other countries for America's position on an issue we have wondered why you don't share our pride in this great country. When you have heard foreign leaders berate our country and our beliefs, you have not defended us. In fact, you insulted the British Crown beyond belief.

YES, "We noticed."

When your pastor of 20 years, "God-damned America" and said that 9/11 was “ America's chickens coming home to roost" and you denied having heard recriminations of that nature, we wondered how that could be. You later disassociated yourself from that church and Pastor Wright because it was politically expedient to do so.

YES, "We noticed."

When you announced that you would transform America , we wondered why. With all her faults, America is the greatest country on earth. Sir, KEEP THIS IN MIND, "if not for America and the people who built her, you wouldn't be sitting in the White House now." Prior to your election to the highest office in this Country, you were a senator from Illinois and from what we can glean from the records available, not a very remarkable one.

YES, "We noticed."

All through your campaign and even now, you have surrounded yourself with individuals who are basically unqualified for the positions for which you appointed them. Worse than that, the majority of them are people who, like you, bear no special allegiance, respect or affection for this country and her traditions.

YES, "We noticed."

You are nine months into your term and every morning millions of Americans wake up to a new horror heaped on us by you. You seek to saddle working Americans with a health care/insurance reform package that, along with cap and trade, will bankrupt this nation.

YES, "We noticed."

We seek, by protesting, to let our representatives know that we are not in favor of these crippling expenditures and we are labeled "un-American", "racist". We wonder how we are supposed to let you know how frustrated we are. You have attempted to make our protests seem isolated and insignificant. Until your appointment, Americans had the right to speak out.

YES, "We noticed."

On September 11, 2001 there were no Republicans or Democrats, only Americans. And we all grieved together and helped each other in whatever way we could. The attack on 9/11 was carried out because we are Americans...

And YES, "We noticed."

There were many of us who prayed that as a black president you could help unite this nation. In nine months you have done more to destroy this nation than the attack on 9/11. You have failed us.

YES, "We noticed."

September 11th is a day of remembrance for all Americans. You propose to make 9/11 a "National Service Day". While we know that you don't share our reverence for 9/11, we pray that history will report your proposal as what it is...a disgrace.

YES, "We noticed."

You have made a mockery of our Constitution and the office that you hold. You have embarrassed and slighted us in foreign visits and policy.

YES, "We noticed."

We have noticed all these things. We will deal with you. When Americans come together again, it will be to remove you from office. Take notice.

Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up."

MannyIsGod
11-18-2009, 09:30 AM
People trying to convince others of their ultimate fall aren't actually trying to convince others.

Shastafarian
11-18-2009, 09:48 AM
These were pretty funny

During one of your many speeches, Americans heard you say that you intended to visit all 57 states. We all know that Islam, not America has 57 states.

YES, "We noticed." The OIC (Organization of the Islamic Conference) actually has 60 "states" with 3 being observers. Nice stretch.

When President Bush leaned over at Ground Zero and gently placed a flower on the memorial, while you nonchalantly tossed your flower onto the pile without leaning over.

YES, "We noticed." Hold on hold on I gotta get something to write with. Ok write this down....bending over in Japan = bad. Bending over to toss a flower = good. Ok, I think I've got it down.

Every time you apologized to other countries for America's position on an issue we have wondered why you don't share our pride in this great country. When you have heard foreign leaders berate our country and our beliefs, you have not defended us. In fact, you insulted the British Crown beyond belief.

YES, "We noticed." IPOD BE DAMNED!!!!

When you announced that you would transform America , we wondered why. With all her faults, America is the greatest country on earth. Sir, KEEP THIS IN MIND, "if not for America and the people who built her, you wouldn't be sitting in the White House now." Prior to your election to the highest office in this Country, you were a senator from Illinois and from what we can glean from the records available, not a very remarkable one.

YES, "We noticed." Maybe he said he'd change it because we were (and still are) in the throws of the worst economic situation in generations. Dunno, just a guess.

All through your campaign and even now, you have surrounded yourself with individuals who are basically unqualified for the positions for which you appointed them.Harriet Myers.

Worse than that, the majority of them are people who, like you, bear no special allegiance, respect or affection for this country and her traditions.

YES, "We noticed." I like to read minds too. Are we sure Glenn Beck didn't write this?

You are nine months into your term and every morning millions of Americans wake up to a new horror heaped on us by you.Such as? Any board republicans wanna answer this one?

You seek to saddle working Americans with a health care/insurance reform package that, along with cap and trade, will bankrupt this nation.

YES, "We noticed." I guess Ms. Hackett is an economist.

On September 11, 2001 there were no Republicans or Democrats, only Americans. And we all grieved together and helped each other in whatever way we could. The attack on 9/11 was carried out because we are Americans...

And YES, "We noticed." Como say what?

There were many of us who prayed that as a black president you could help unite this nation. In nine months you have done more to destroy this nation than the attack on 9/11. You have failed us.

YES, "We noticed." Sounds familiar...

September 11th is a day of remembrance for all Americans. You propose to make 9/11 a "National Service Day". While we know that you don't share our reverence for 9/11, we pray that history will report your proposal as what it is...a disgrace.

YES, "We noticed." She's mad because he wants to make 9-11 a day when people help other people. SATAN!!!

You have made a mockery of our Constitution and the office that you hold. You have embarrassed and slighted us in foreign visits and policy.

YES, "We noticed." I wonder where this broad was a couple years ago.

We have noticed all these things. We will deal with you. When Americans come together again, it will be to remove you from office. Take notice.

:lol Butthurtedness at its finest.

balli
11-18-2009, 09:57 AM
But his book wasn't fact checked.

EVAY
11-18-2009, 11:23 AM
There is no point in trying to respond to this. My mother always taught me it was unsportsmanlike to agree to a battle of wits with the unarmed.

angel_luv
11-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Why is it bad to make September 11 a day of national service? Wouldn't focus on serving each other bring Americans together? Why is it an unfitting memorial?

balli
11-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Why is it an unfitting memorial?
Because the Anti-Christ came up with the idea.

angel_luv
11-18-2009, 11:47 AM
Good morning to you too, Balli. :)

balli
11-18-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm just answering. The right considers a national day of service to be a bad thing because it was Obama's idea. These people are obstructionists. Some of them really believe he's the Anti-Christ. That's all there is to it.

angel_luv
11-18-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm just answering. The right considers a national day of service to be a bad thing because it was Obama's idea. These people are obstructionists. Some of them really believe he's the Anti-Christ. That's all there is to it.

It is a shame when a good idea is shot down because of the person presenting it.
Don't throw out the baby with the bath water, etc.

elbamba
11-18-2009, 11:52 AM
9/11 would be the perfect day to offer service. As terrible as the actions were, the country was never more unified. I went and donated blood the evening of the attacks. I had friends and family that gathered to put together care packages, donated canned food and money to assist those that were there and the families.

9/11 was as much about Americans pulling together in a common cause through tragedy then it was the terrorist attacks. The sad part has been what has happened since the few weeks after 9/11.

Ignignokt
11-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Mhmm Mhmm mmm Barrack Hussein Obama!

:lol

boutons_deux
11-18-2009, 12:03 PM
9/11 is a day of failure, of defeat, of dereliction of duty by the Repug Exec to defend the country on its own territory.

Commemorate those killed, but no National Service Day.

btw, 3000 murdered by OBL really is a drop in the bucket to the 10s of 1000s of Americans murdered by Americans since 9/11.

DarrinS
11-18-2009, 12:05 PM
btw, 3000 murdered by OBL really is a drop in the bucket to the 10s of 1000s of Americans murdered by Americans since 9/11.

Nice touch. This could easily be an Obama quote.

DarrinS
11-18-2009, 12:06 PM

I also don't think having a criminal trial for KSM is a good idea -- I don't care WHO came up with it. That doesn't mean I'm an obstructionist.

balli
11-18-2009, 12:09 PM
also don't think having a criminal trial for KSM is a good idea -- I don't care WHO came up with it. That doesn't mean I'm an obstructionist.
I don't think it's a good idea either. Plenty of your ideological cohorts buy into the idea that a national day of service is a bad thing. Your ilk circulates smear letters that brag about it.

Phenomanul
11-18-2009, 12:36 PM
I really do hate all this bipartisan rhetoric...

What I do find odd is Obama's reluctance to back some of our long-standing policies in the name of convenience. I was shocked yesterday to hear that he turned his back on the people of Taiwan. That he had relinquished our long-standing policy to back their sovereignty, and basically told Communist China... we will no longer be in the way... or hold diplomatic reservations about your intent to do away with their Democratic government.

Furthermore... I don't care who you are... why anyone would refuse to honor the Pledge of Allegiance, is beyond me... especially as an elected official of this nation... (No one can justify Obama's actions on this one...)

ChumpDumper
11-18-2009, 12:39 PM
I really do hate all this bipartisan rhetoric...

What I do find odd is Obama's reluctance to back some of our long-standing policies in the name of convenience. I was shocked yesterday to hear that he turned his back on the people of Taiwan. That he had relinquished our long-standing policy to back their sovereignty, and basically told Communist China... we will no longer be in the way... or hold diplomatic reservations about your intent to do away with their Democratic government.That happened long ago.

Furthermore... I don't care who you are... why anyone would refuse to honor the Pledge of Allegiance, is beyond me... especially as an elected official of this nation... (No one can justify Obama's actions on this one...)Honor a pledge? :lol

George Gervin's Afro
11-18-2009, 01:04 PM

"WE NOTICED"

President Obama:

Today I read of your administrations' plan to re-define September 11 as a National Service Day.

During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when the Pledge of Allegiance was spoken.

You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition.

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

When your pastor of 20 years, "God-damned America" and said that 9/11 was “ America's chickens coming home to roost" and you denied having heard recriminations of that nature, we wondered how that could be. You later disassociated yourself from that church and Pastor Wright because it was politically expedient to do so.

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

All through your campaign and even now, you have surrounded yourself with individuals who are basically unqualified for the positions for which you appointed them. Worse than that, the majority of them are people who, like you, bear no special allegiance, respect or affection for this country and her traditions.

YES, "We noticed."

You are nine months into your term and every morning millions of Americans wake up to a new horror heaped on us by you. You seek to saddle working Americans with a health care/insurance reform package that, along with cap and trade, will bankrupt this nation.

YES, "We noticed."

We seek, by protesting, to let our representatives know that we are not in favor of these crippling expenditures and we are labeled "un-American", "racist". We wonder how we are supposed to let you know how frustrated we are. You have attempted to make our protests seem isolated and insignificant. Until your appointment, Americans had the right to speak out.

YES, "We noticed."

And YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

where have I heard this before...:rolleyes

George Gervin's Afro
11-18-2009, 01:05 PM

was she born within the last 10 months?

Shastafarian
11-18-2009, 01:26 PM
:lol I have no legitimate response.

Shastafarian
11-18-2009, 01:27 PM
I also don't think having a criminal trial for KSM is a good idea -- I don't care WHO came up with it. That doesn't mean I'm an obstructionist.

You think designating 9/11 a national day of service is a bad thing?

DarrinS
11-18-2009, 01:32 PM
You think designating 9/11 a national day of service is a bad thing?

As long as it doesn't make people forget what happened on that day.

Shastafarian
11-18-2009, 01:32 PM
As long as it doesn't make people forget what happened on that day.

Why would designating it a day of service make people forget what happened?

Oh, Gee!!
11-18-2009, 01:37 PM
if it's not true, then why doesn't OBL come forth and dispute what Mrs. Hackett says? I'm not saying it's true, but I do find it curious that OBL remains silent on these very issues.

Phenomanul
11-18-2009, 02:06 PM
That happened long ago.

Under which administration? Even so, yesterday he was pretty blunt about it. Which was a total shock to me.

Honor a pledge? :lol

What's so funny about dishonoring our patriotic traditions?

Look, I'm not in here 24/7 bashing BHO, looking for petty criticisms... But to some of his supporters in here, they make it seem like the man can do no wrong... it really becomes rather tiring....

Ignignokt
11-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Sept 11th should be for what it is. A day of infamy, a day we were attacked. Whether people want to find it in their hearts to serve that's great, and is a beautiful thing. Just don't need a govt dictate to remind us.

Why didn't any president make Pearl Harbor a day of service?

George Gervin's Afro
11-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Under which administration? Even so, yesterday he was pretty blunt about it. Which was a total shock to me.

What's so funny about dishonoring our patriotic traditions?

Look, I'm not in here 24/7 bashing BHO, looking for petty criticisms... But to some of his supporters in here, they make it seem like the man can do no wrong... it really becomes rather tiring....

If you notice much of the defense for Obama is exclusively for the petty ramblings of the dead enders.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Under which administration? Even so, yesterday he was pretty blunt about it. Which was a total shock to me.Carter and every administration since.

What's so funny about dishonoring our patriotic traditions?Honor a pledge.

Look, I'm not in here 24/7 bashing BHO, looking for petty criticisms... But to some of his supporters in here, they make it seem like the man can do no wrong... it really becomes rather tiring....Charges of "dishonoring" a pledge seems quite petty.

boutons_deux
11-18-2009, 03:47 PM
anti-Magic Negro mob makes it seem like the man can do no right... it really becomes rather exposing of their ignorance, ill will, bad faith.

Maybe if he invaded VZ for oil while saying it was really part of the GWODrugs, all y'all mofo's would be happy?

Wild Cobra
11-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Why is it bad to make September 11 a day of national service? Wouldn't focus on serving each other bring Americans together? Why is it an unfitting memorial?

No way.

9/11 was a terrorist attack.

Do you know what democrats mean by "national service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_service)" and what they want to do?

It was nothing resembling honoring the dead of a tragic attack.

Wild Cobra
11-18-2009, 03:54 PM
It is a shame when a good idea is shot down because of the person presenting it.
Don't throw out the baby with the bath water, etc.
That's not it. It's the term "national service."

ChumpDumper
11-18-2009, 03:55 PM
No way.

Do you know what democrats mean by "national service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_service)" and what they want to do?

It was nothing resembling honoring the dead of a tragic attack.You're a demagogue and an idiot.

jack sommerset
11-18-2009, 03:59 PM
If you notice much of the defense for Obama is exclusively for the petty ramblings of the dead enders.

You couldn't be more out of touch, dummy.

balli
11-18-2009, 04:16 PM
No way.

Do you know what democrats mean by "national service" and what they want to do?

It was nothing resembling honoring the dead of a tragic attack.

You're a demagogue and an idiot.

A complete loon I might add.

Wild Cobra
11-18-2009, 04:19 PM
where have I heard this before...:rolleyes
Early September, it was signed Faye Parrish.

Fabbs
11-18-2009, 04:26 PM
anti-Magic Negro make it seem like the man can do no right... it really becomes rather exposing of their ignorance, ill will, bad faith.

Maybe if he invaded VZ for oil while saying it was really part of the GWODrugs, all y'all mofo's would be happy?
:rollin nicely done.
While she drills for oil in Alaska, has another spill or two or three and lets Exxon off again for 10 cents on the dollar. After 20 years have gone by. Oh and lets get gas up to 5+ bucks a gallon again within 3 months of her taking office.

Phenomanul
11-18-2009, 04:32 PM
Charges of "dishonoring" a pledge seems quite petty.

Well that is certainly your opinion...

But I don't find patriotism to be a petty subject... for all I know, Obama was distracted by something at the time... If he willfully deviated from that tradition however, what point was he trying to make? Was he making a 'statement'? That I know of, he hasn't given any explanation as to why he just stood there during the pledge.

clambake
11-18-2009, 04:36 PM
isn't it possible that he was distracted by demons?

Wild Cobra
11-18-2009, 04:45 PM
isn't it possible that he was distracted by demons?

You mean the demonrats?

Bartleby
11-18-2009, 04:47 PM
You mean the demonrats?

Zing!

Phenomanul
11-18-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm incapable of addressing the issue... so I'll derail the thread instead...

:rolleyes

Typical

clambake
11-18-2009, 07:23 PM
:rolleyes

Typical

you're the one that said he might have been distracted.

you are also the one that thinks demons are bent on confusing mankind.

you have to acknowledge this possiblilty.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Well that is certainly your opinion...

But I don't find patriotism to be a petty subject...I find the microscopic observation of throwaway gestures that substitute for real patriotism to be extremely petty.

mogrovejo
11-18-2009, 07:58 PM

http://spectator.org/archives/2009/08/24/obamas-plan-to-desecrate-911/

Plus, "national service" is an expression that holds dark and gloomy connotations, just like the collectivist dream of "bringing X together".

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w37.html

ChumpDumper
11-18-2009, 08:01 PM
And you personally believe all of the dark and gloomy connotations?

Phenomanul
11-18-2009, 09:50 PM
I find the microscopic observation of throwaway gestures that substitute for real patriotism to be extremely petty.

Placing our hand over the heart is a throwaway gesture? It should be automatic during the Pledge of Allegiance. The pledge itself is an observance that gives us the opportunity to take a moment from our day to honor some of the valued ideals of this nation.

Again, the most justifiable excuse is that his mind was elsewhere... otherwise, if done willfully, he would at least have to give a reason... In other words, if distracted, fine.... if not... we'd at least have to question why he deviated from tradition...

I don't care if he bows or doesn't bow to other heads of state... to me, it's a sign of respect (golden rule reciprocality)... I don't care if he accidentally states a typographical error.... I don't care if he excels at using the teleprompter... I didn't mind that he went overseas to make a pitch for the Chicago 2016 games (I thought it showed loyalty to his state). In fact, in this particular issue his deviation from tradition, is surprising more so than enraging... I simply want to know the reason why he would choose to disregard something that should be so automatic to most Americans... you're blowing my intrigued curiosity way out of proportion (as usual - you love to argue for the sake of arguing).

Phenomanul
11-18-2009, 09:54 PM
you're the one that said he might have been distracted.

you are also the one that thinks demons are bent on confusing mankind.

you have to acknowledge this possiblilty.

your shtick is getting real old. :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 12:42 PM
Placing our hand over the heart is a throwaway gesture? It should be automatic during the Pledge of Allegiance. The pledge itself is an observance that gives us the opportunity to take a moment from our day to honor some of the valued ideals of this nation. So you are saying an even bigger deal should be made out of this. Do you have a flag pin on today? It should be automatic! You aren't a patriot! It's proof!

I respect your right to have such a loony opinion.

Phenomanul
11-19-2009, 02:10 PM
So you are saying an even bigger deal should be made out of this. Do you have a flag pin on today? It should be automatic! You aren't a patriot! It's proof!

I respect your right to have such a loony opinion.

:rollin :lmao :lmao

I don't owe you anything... certainly not a list things to 'prove' whether or not I'm a Patriot.

Take your cynicism elsewhere.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 02:16 PM
:rollin :lmao :lmao

I don't owe you anything... certainly not a list things to 'prove' whether or not I'm a Patriot.Yet you demand the same from others.

Take your cynicism elsewhere.Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

Phenomanul
11-19-2009, 02:33 PM
:lmao Your devil's advocate position is rather predictable...

If you're anything like your internet persona in real life... I'd be surprised that anyone would want to put up with you...

You mock everything.
You snicker at everything.
You've mastered cynicism to an artform.
You're a semantical freak.
You must argue everything to death.

Yet you demand the same from others.

Obama is an elected official. The same standard doesn't apply to me nor is my life a matter of public record. If you can't understand the difference... that's not my problem... all I was saying was that what I do is none of your business. What Obama does as a representative of our nation is everyone's business.

Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

Again,
Obama is an elected official. No hypocrisy here.

jack sommerset
11-19-2009, 02:37 PM
:lmao You're devil's advocate position is rather predictable...

If you're anything like your internet persona in real life... I'd be surprised that anyone would want to put up with you...

You mock everything.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 02:46 PM
:lmao You're devil's advocate position is rather predictable...

You mock everything.I mock the mockable. it's not my fault you fall under that category.

You snicker at everything.Untrue.

You've mastered cynicism to an artform.I'm actually quite crude at it. There are other posters who are much better in expressing cynicism.

You're a semantical freak.Imprecision in language leaves much to interpretation. People post stupid shit here.

You must argue everything to death.To my knowledge, no one ever died from posting here.

Obama is an elected official. The same standard doesn't apply to me nor is my life a matter of public record. If you can't understand the difference... that's not my problem... all I was saying was that what I do is none of your business. What Obama does as a representative of our nation is everyone's business.You are moving the goalposts here. You made no such qualification about elected officials previous to being called out.

Placing our hand over the heart is a throwaway gesture? It should be automatic during the Pledge of Allegiance. The pledge itself is an observance that gives us the opportunity to take a moment from our day to honor some of the valued ideals of this nation. You and I are not elected officials. You made it your business to tell me what my actions should be during the pledge.

Again,
Obama is an elected official. No hypocrisy here.Moving the goalposts after being exposed as a hypocrite is cowardly. Quick, do something else in response to this post so I can justifiably slap another label on you!

Phenomanul
11-19-2009, 03:48 PM
I mock the mockable.

it's not my fault you fall under that category.

Untrue.

I'm actually quite crude at it. There are other posters who are much better in expressing cynicism.

Imprecision in language leaves much to interpretation. People post stupid shit here.

To my knowledge, no one ever died from posting here.

You are moving the goalposts here. You made no such qualification about elected officials previous to being called out.

You and I are not elected officials. You made it your business to tell me what my actions should be during the pledge.

Moving the goalposts after being exposed as a hypocrite is cowardly. Quick, do something else in response to this post so I can justifiably slap another label on you!

Getting you to write this much in a response means I struck a nerve... That was not my intent, but does serve to show that many of Obama's followers go out of their way in trying to defend him... particularly because I wasn't really throwing any stones at him moreso than being puzzled by his peculiar decision to deviate from tradition. It's only relevant if he did so willfully, a fact which we cannot ascertain, and one I noted. You didn't seem to care that this was my approach, one far more benign than you have painted it to be. The fact that I would even question Obama's actions was cause enough for you to react with disdain... Is Obama not accountable for his actions? Public or otherwise...? Some of you all act as if he is above questioning.

As for your assertion that "I cowardly moved the goalposts" that's a B.S. reach and you know it.

I was talking about the importance of the pledge in general, and suggested that just because the Pledge of Allegiance is a habit for many that it shouldn't be undermined. On the other hand, you felt inclined to suggest that its execution was a 'throwaway gesture'... and equated patriotism with pettiness. I never called you out for it, because frankly it's none of my business what you do or don't do during the pledge, or how patriotic you consider yourself to be.

When an elected official, however, particularly the one presiding over the highest seat in the land, deviates from tradition... it certainly beckons one to ask 'why?' The question itself is harmless. You wanting to brush off his actions as a clandestine triviality; is the heart of my whole argument. You just haven't realized it yet.

BTW people do 'die' from reading some of the same ol', stupid, blind, bipartisan arguments thrown around here everyday. It's a slow acting venom; but venom nonetheless. In fact some posters like buttons seem to have acquired degenerative Tourette's from it... which is why buttons_, and buttons deux later emerged but still retain much of the same bitterness...

clambake
11-19-2009, 03:52 PM
you changed "everyone" to "elected officials".

freshman dodge.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 03:58 PM

Getting you to write this much in a response means I struck a nerve... That was not my intent, but does serve to show that many of Obama's followers go out of their way in trying to defend him... particularly because I wasn't really throwing any stones at him moreso than being puzzled by his peculiar decision to deviate from tradition. It's only relevant if he did so willfully, a fact which we cannot ascertain, and one I noted. You didn't seem to care that this was my approach, one far more benign than you have painted it to be. The fact that I would even question Obama's actions was cause enough for you to react with disdain... Is Obama not accountable for his actions? Public or otherwise...? Some of you all act as if he is above questioning.Nah, I wouldn't give a shit if a Republican did the same thing. It's a throwaway gesture. Your outrage reminds me of the gay couple on Seinfeld when Kramer refused to wear an AIDS ribbon. It's entertaining.

As for your assertion that "I cowardly moved the goalposts" that's a B.S. reach and you know it.No, it isn't. You were talking about how everyone should regard the pledge, not just public officials.

I was talking about the importance of the pledge in general, and suggested that just because the Pledge of Allegiance is a habit for many that it shouldn't be undermined.Now it's a habit and the habits of others shouldn't be undermined? That's ridiculous.

On the other hand, you felt inclined to suggest that its execution was a 'throwaway gesture'... and equated patriotism with pettiness.No, I equated your vivisection of anyone's actions regarding so-called displays of patriotism as petty.

I never called you out for it, because frankly it's none of my business what you do or don't do during the pledge, or how patriotic you consider yourself to be.You stated how you wanted everyone to act, and I am included in that group.

When an elected official, however, particularly the one presiding over the highest seat in the land, deviates from tradition... it certainly beckons one to ask 'why?' The question itself is harmless. You wanting to brush off his actions as a clandestine triviality; is the heart of my whole argument. You just haven't realized it yet.I agree you want it to be the heart of your argument after moving the goalposts. Truthfully, I don't care about anyone's reasons for their actions in such situations. You want to make it your business -- for everybody as you clearly stated, not just elected officials.

BTW people do 'die' from reading some of the same 'ol, stupid, blind, bipartisan arguments thrown around here everyday. It's a slow acting venom; but venom nonetheless. In fact some posters like buttons seem to have acquired degenerative Tourette's from it... which is why buttons_, and buttons deux later emerged but still retain much of the same bitterness...I think he just forgot his password. Had he come back as a totally different personage like yoni tried, it would be different.

Phenomanul
11-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Nah, I wouldn't give a shit if a Republican did the same thing. It's a throwaway gesture. Your outrage reminds me of the gay couple on Seinfeld when Kramer refused to wear an AIDS ribbon. It's entertaining.

No, it isn't. You were talking about how everyone should regard the pledge, not just public officials.

Now it's a habit and the habits of others shouldn't be undermined? That's ridiculous.

No, I equated your vivisection of anyone's actions regarding so-called displays of patriotism as petty.

You stated how you wanted everyone to act, and I am included in that group.

I agree you want it to be the heart of your argument after moving the goalposts. Truthfully, I don't care about anyone's reasons for their actions in such situations. You want to make it your business -- for everybody as you clearly stated, not just elected officials.

I think he just forgot his password. Had he come back as a totally different personage like yoni tried, it would be different.

No matter how hard you try to mask it...

What Obama did requires some form of explanation... He is the President of this Nation for crying out loud. He took an oath of loyalty to the ideals this nation... no matter how trivial as you wish this matter to be; the Pledge of Allegiance is part of our cultural heritage. It calls for a certain standard of deference. It's a tradition no elected official should take lightly. What's laughable is that despite all that, the questioning of Obama's action is rather harmless... Nonetheless, you seem to take great offence from it.

Like I said, I could care less what you do with the pledge... you took my initial comment way out of context (as usual). I was making the point that the 'gesture' is automatic to Americans not so much because of what the pledge represents but becuase it's a remanant vestige of public schooling. Ideally though, people should contemplate the significance of the pledge itself... that's why I said they should honor it. Somehow you spun this around to mean something else... not one iota of which justifies Obama's slip up. To me, as I've already mentioned... the only justification would be if his mind was elsewhere... it happens. If not, well.....

Seriously, your altercated state is rather bemusing. :lol :lol

clambake
11-19-2009, 05:30 PM
i like how you keep saying "elected official".

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 05:33 PM
No matter how hard you try to mask it...

What Obama did requires some form of explanation...Only to people iwth bugs up their asses about it like you.

Like I said, I could care less what you do with the pledge...Except you do care and post about what everyone should do during the pledge.

Seriously, your altercated state is rather bemusing. :lol :lolSeriously, your attempt to distance yourself from your own argument is rather amusing. :lol :lol :lol (see, I had three of them, so it's funnier to me)

Phenomanul
11-19-2009, 06:09 PM
i like how you keep saying "elected official".

I like how you never have anything meaningful to add to a discussion...

(sig that one...) :toast

Phenomanul
11-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Only to people iwth bugs up their asses about it like you.

Except you do care and post about what everyone should do during the pledge.

Seriously, your attempt to distance yourself from your own argument is rather amusing. :lol :lol :lol (see, I had three of them, so it's funnier to me)

Please, get over yourself...

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Please, get over yourself...You're the one who really cares about everyone else's perceived displays of patriotism. Perhaps you should get over that.

clambake
11-19-2009, 06:37 PM
you don't like it when people call you out, do you?

(sig that one...) :toast

i prefer the one i have now. it's like you performed your character autopsy for us to see.

mogrovejo
11-19-2009, 07:37 PM
And you personally believe all of the dark and gloomy connotations?

I can't understand how any person with a little knowledge of modern history wouldn't.

Phenomanul
11-19-2009, 10:05 PM
you don't like it when people call you out, do you?

I don't like when someone's misperceived interpretation of my comment becomes the basis for their argument...

Besides, CD's stubborness is nothing new... especially after being told he was taking my comment out of context to reach for a point that was never there. Conveniently it was, but only in his mind.

i prefer the one i have now. it's like you performed your character autopsy for us to see.

suit yourself... :wakeup

:lmao obsess much?

Phenomanul
11-19-2009, 10:10 PM
You're the one who really cares about everyone else's perceived displays of patriotism. Perhaps you should get over that.

Sure, I care about what my President does... and about our country's many traditions...

Thanks for being the incarnation of my earlier comment. You literally believe BHO to be above reproach. :wakeup

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 04:30 AM
I can't understand how any person with a little knowledge of modern history wouldn't.:lmao

Get scared! Get really scared!

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 04:32 AM
Sure, I care about what my President does... and about our country's many traditions...And everyone else.

Thanks for being the incarnation of my earlier comment. You literally believe BHO to be above reproach. :wakeupNo, I just don't care about this particular issue at all. For anybody. I just want people to be quiet and still during that time if they aren't going to do anything else. That's it.

Thanks for proving my point that you care about it for everybody. You literally believe that everyone should conform like good little patriotbots and anyone deviating from your standards must be agents of Satan.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:34 AM
And everyone else.

So you're going to stick to your story huh? :blah :blah :blah :blah

No, I just don't care about this particular issue at all. For anybody. I just want people to be quiet and still during that time if they aren't going to do anything else. That's it.

I got it... So by making this blanket statement you continue to justify Obama's deviation from tradition (even though it's the first of such blunder by a U.S. President that I know of )... and literally believe such deviation to be a "throwaway gesture"? Did you have to go in circles to just come out and say that..? Something we knew, check that, the only thing the apologists could come and say in his defense...

Thanks for proving my point that you care about it for everybody. You literally believe that everyone should conform like good little patriotbots and anyone deviating from your standards must be agents of Satan.

This point only lingers in your head... solely fabricated by your desire to make one. I said no such thing, and the fact that you would try and twist this point into some sort of 'demonic' issue... as a way of undermining a valid questioning of the President's actions... demonstrates the extent of your Obama 'homerism'... but hey, keep it coming, dig yourself irrefutably deeper into that label. (Now hurry! come out and twist these phrases too... it's your cynical specialty)....

:wakeup

clambake
11-20-2009, 09:57 AM
demons on patriotism. where do they stand?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 10:17 AM

Exhibit #9,220 below...

demons on patriotism. where do they stand?

MannyIsGod
11-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Making something mandatory is such a ridiculous notion on so many levels. For one, it removes any meaning it might possibly had. Who cares what people do when they're forced to do it because its when its not forced that it might actually have some meaning.

I also don't need someone else telling me I need to show the state some mandatory form of respect. Frankly, thats fucking outrageous.

clambake
11-20-2009, 10:56 AM
i bet you regret ever saying that out loud, because you keep backing away from it.

mogrovejo
11-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Making something mandatory is such a ridiculous notion on so many levels. For one, it removes any meaning it might possibly had. Who cares what people do when they're forced to do it because its when its not forced that it might actually have some meaning.

I also don't need someone else telling me I need to show the state some mandatory form of respect. Frankly, thats fucking outrageous.

Ditto.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 11:15 AM

No one's forcing you to do anything... go burn an American Flag if you so desire (it's a form of protected speech)...

The President, on the other hand, is the Head of State... even if his speech is protected by the same constitutional right, imagine if he went around burning U.S. Flags? (extreme example, I know)... what type of message would that send?

geessh.

Deviating from a tradition during the Pledge of Allegiance is by no means that inciting... but the analogy holds... elected officials represent this nation... they have to uphold our patriotic ideals even if you or I don't have to. As I have tried to explain, Obama's blunder is justified if his mind wasn't all there... if he were distracted... trying to justify a willful deviation from said tradition however, requires some form of explanation on his part.... Apologists trying to downplay it simply doesn't cut it...

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 11:20 AM
i bet you regret ever saying that out loud, because you keep backing away from it.

It's laughable how you firmly believe that my comment somehow invalidates anything else I have to say. That you naively believe that to be your "ace up the sleeve" argument.... please. :lmao :lmao

clambake
11-20-2009, 11:21 AM
watch out everybody. he's still backing up.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 11:23 AM
watch out everybody. he's still backing up.

Backing up?

:rollin

I believe in demons and angels. I've never denied that belief.

But please clambake... enlighten us on why that has anything to do with the subject at hand? :wakeup

clambake
11-20-2009, 11:28 AM
have you made your meaningful, mandatory pledge today?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 11:35 AM
have you made your meaningful, mandatory pledge today?

Nice dodge... who is backpedaling now?

As for your question,

If I answer "yes" you'll snicker at it...

If I answer "no" you'll be snide about that too...

So how about I answer, "it's none of your business..." :wakeup

clambake
11-20-2009, 11:45 AM
Nice dodge... who is backpedaling now?you are. you demanded that everyone should be required to say the pledge, until you backed up to say just elected officials. why are you treating this like some nazi over something this trivial?

damn, this and all the angels and demons surrounding you. how do you carry all these monkeys around?

As for your question,

If I answer "yes" you'll snicker at it...

If I answer "no" you'll be snide about that too...

So how about I answer, "it's none of your business..." :wakeup

your whole bitch about this is how it is your business.

holy shit, little jesus, you just back off the cliff!

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 12:07 PM
you are. you demanded that everyone should be required to say the pledge, until you backed up to say just elected officials. why are you treating this like some nazi over something this trivial?

Ummm... no. You and CD interpretted that way. Conveniently so I would add. All from my use of the phrase "it should be automatic" which you all took out of context to mean something I didn't convey... all for the sake of your strawman... predictably enough, when I stated that the word choice was in reference to a vestige reflex from our public schooling both of you conveniently ignored it.

damn, this and all the angels and demons surrounding you. how do you carry all these monkeys around?

Your insistence on using this particular belief of mine to invalidate anything else I have to say... has run its course. You've been called out for it. But carry on; every time you bring it up it's your Freudian way of conveying that your really can't counter what I've said.

your whole bitch about this is how it is your business.

holy shit, little jesus, you just back off the cliff!

Again, all of this is a disingenuous ploy to detract from the obvious... Obama needs to explain his rather noticeable deviation from tradition. And sadly, you haven't been able to offer one. But keep spinning it. :wakeup

Winehole23
11-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Obama needs to explain his rather noticeable deviation from tradition.Why? Because you demand an answer?

clambake
11-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Why? Because you demand an answer?

that's right, motherfucker, he does!

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Why? Because you demand an answer?

Curiosity? Because he's the only President that I know of to publically do so while the cameras were rolling... was he making a statement?

Cry Havoc
11-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Curiosity? Because he's the only President that I know of to publically do so while the cameras were rolling... was he making a statement?

So you're equivocating your curiosity with a need, now? Interesting.

By the way, I have to applaud you. For someone who's so concerned about the partisanship of this forum, you've certainly done a lot to elevate the discussion to something more worthwhile. :bang

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 03:30 PM
:lol Do you make a loud beeping noise when you back up like that, Phenom?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 03:40 PM
So you're equivocating your curiosity with a need, now? Interesting.

What do you mean now??? I stated so in the first couple of posts... But no, 'Obama is above reproach and his actions shalt not be questioned ever"... his apologists spelled that out pretty clearly by embodying indignation at the mere suggestion that such a deviation merited an explanation... Even though I stated by the second or third post, that my question itself was fairly innocuous... of course that wasn't enough for them.

By the way, I have to applaud you. For someone who's so concerned about the partisanship of this forum, you've certainly done a lot to elevate the discussion to something more worthwhile. :bang

I don't vote along a straight-party ticket.... never have. So I don't recourse to arguing along those lines either.

So what do you want to talk about?

I believe that anthropomorphic global warming has been a political agenda for several years now. As such, I believe that cap & trade policies are detrimental to the economic stability of our energy sector...

I believe in the sanctity of life.

As a citizen I believe that I have the right to lobby and influnce the law-making process in favor of my beliefs just as you or any other citizen has the same right to lobby likewise for theirs.

I can argue the points without having to resort to name calling certain party representatives, or slinging mud... unfortunately, many here are unable to do so....

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 03:47 PM
:lol Do you make a loud beeping noise when you back up like that, Phenom?

Do you like topling over along with your strawmen? :lmao

Your persistence is the stuff of legend around these parts... for good or bad unfortunately. :blah :blah :blah

For the last time... I don't care about what you or anyone else wishing to cling to your strawman do during the Pledge of Allegiance. I certainly care what my Head of State does during his. Comprende amigo? :wakeup

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 03:49 PM
But you care about what everybody does. You said so. Comprende amigo?

clambake
11-20-2009, 03:51 PM
you should take a break from this disaster.

call it a sabbatical.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 03:56 PM
But you care about what everybody does. You said so. Comprende amigo?

I believe you're stuck on the wrong track. Your misinterpretation of my comment does little to explain why Obama deviated from a pretty standard tradition... but keep repeating that track. The more you do, the more my point is strengthened.... :tu

In fact... find some other way to play around with my words, twist them and hurl them back at me somehow... You did in fact admit to being quite the semantical freak. See, unlike your assertions, that one isn't subject to interpretation.

clambake
11-20-2009, 03:59 PM
oh, you want to change it to standard. got it.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 04:00 PM

I believe you're stuck on the wrong track. Your misinterpretation of my comment does little to explain why Obama deviated from a pretty standard tradition... but keep repeating that track. The more you do, the more my point is strengthened.... :tu

I believe you were stuck on the wrong track, then you tried to back out of it.

Beeeeeeep-beeeeeeeep-beeeeeeep-beeeeeep

The more you try to back up, the more my point is strengthened :tu

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 04:03 PM

He's a roadrunner?

lefty
11-20-2009, 04:06 PM

"WE NOTICED"

President Obama:

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

And YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

YES, "We noticed."

So, to sum things up, Sherry Hacket is a giant douche.

Nothing valid, move along

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 04:18 PM
He's a roadrunner?That would be a shorter Beep-beep.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 04:39 PM
oh, you want to change it to standard. got it.

What are you still doing here? I thought we established you added no meaningful value to the discussion...

go on... scatttt....

clambake
11-20-2009, 04:44 PM
when are you going to put it in drive?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 04:54 PM

Like I said, I knew you would "hurl back" some twisted form of my own words....

You're too predictable... But how can that be? You denied employing cynicism as your mode operandi... Nevertheless, that's all you seem to embody! Snide cynicism.

Meh... whatever....

Either you can justify Obama's deviation from tradition or not.

(silence)

That's what I'm expecting to hear... because other than "speculation" we have nothing.

At least my rationale that he could have been distracted tried to give him a little bit more credit... Your argument, however, that traditions amount to nothing more than "throwaway gestures" was your biggest reach. Of course all of your apologist buddies bought it. :lol What else is new?

But keep singing that tune. It's a good theme for your group... :lol

clambake
11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
looks like the little disciple can't man up.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
when are you going to put it in drive?

So how long do you plan on sticking to that story?

Your group tactics can't silence me.

pffft.... as if..... :wakeup

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 04:58 PM
looks like the little disciple can't man up.

I have... apparently you and chumpy are unable to...

clambake
11-20-2009, 05:00 PM
say you were wrong.

god will forgive you.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Like I said, I knew you would "hurl back" some twisted form of my own words....

You're too predictable... But how can that be? You denied employing cynicism as your mode operandi... Nevertheless, that's all you seem to embody! Snide cynicism.

Meh... whatever....

Either you can justify Obama's deviation from tradition or not.
That's just it.

It doesn't need any justification.

You think any deviation from your standards you apply to everyone demands a justification.

You're too predictable. You think it's due to the actions of demons.

clambake
11-20-2009, 05:03 PM
unbelievable how long this guy is hanging on to this.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 05:05 PM
You denied employing cynicism as your mode operandi... Nevertheless, that's all you seem to embody! Snide cynicism. I never denied employing cynicism.

You lie.

Take it back.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
That's just it.

It doesn't need any justification.

Tis' your opinion... if it wasn't an aberrant episode of Obama's presidency why has no other President been called out for this blunder? But like I said, your group keeps preaching that he is above reproach. This whole excercise screams as much.

You think any deviation from longstanding traditions, taken by elected officials such as Obama, require an explanation...

Fixed... your original statement is strictly a confabulation of your mind...

Mine is the crux of the argument....

You're too predictable. You think it's due to the actions of demons.

Now you're just stooping to clambake methods... I thought you had more self dignity. Pitty....

clambake
11-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Tis' your opinion... if it wasn't an aberrant episode of Obama's presidency why has no other President been called out for this blunder? But like I said, your group keeps preaching that he is above reproach. This whole excercise screams as much.
maybe because sick bible beaters like you got bored with calling him a terrorist and the anti-christ.

like i said long ago. your dad really fucked you up.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 05:15 PM
unbelievable how long this guy is hanging on to this.

I haven't changed one single word from the post CD interpretted as requiring everyone to place their hand over their heart.

I said it should be an automatic gesture...

Not surprising is the fact that you all still haven't addressed the issue at hand....

You all have focused all your efforts on derailing the question, in hopes that I'll give up so that you all won't have to answer it.

That tactic doesn't work without the proper premise... and you all aren't standing on it. :wakeup

clambake
11-20-2009, 05:16 PM
now it's automatic gesture.

you suck at this.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Tis' your opinion... if it wasn't an aberrant episode of Obama's presidency why has no other President been called out for this blunder? But like I said, your group keeps preaching that he is above reproach. This whole excercise screams as much.Actually no. It's just that this is a spectacularly petty and insignificant issue. I'd much rather reproach him for running up the deficit. This is very important to you, I understand that -- but it's stupid.

Fixed... your original statement is strictly a confabulation of your mind...

Mine is the crux of the argument....No, you said anybody. You said what everyone should do during the pledge. That was the crux of your argument until you tried to change it.

Now you're just stooping to clambake methods... I thought you had more self dignity. Pitty....Are you saying demons could not in any way be responsible for Obama's departure from tradition?

Yes or no.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 05:19 PM
maybe because sick bible beaters like you got bored with calling him a terrorist and the anti-christ.

Now you've just conceded the argument because (1) I've never called Obama the anti-Christ and (2) I immediately criticized angel_luv for doing so back when she suggested such an unfounded notion... Unlike you all, I remained civil... you are nothing more than vile snakes in these arguments.

like i said long ago. your dad really fucked you up.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Keep derailing the question.... (this is your personal Freudian concession remember?)

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 05:19 PM
I haven't changed one single word from the post CD interpretted as requiring everyone to place their hand over their heart.

I said it should be an automatic gesture.......for everyone.

clambake
11-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Now you've just conceded the argument because (1) I've never called Obama the anti-Christ and (2) I immediately criticized angel_luv for doing so back when she suggested such an unfounded notion... Unlike you all, I remained civil... you are nothing more than vile snakes in these arguments.
all that garbage comes from the same hate machine.

why don't you go ahead and drink all of it?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Keep derailing the question.... (this is your personal Freudian concession remember?)
i'm not going to derail it. there's no way out for you.

i just didn't want you to forget that i know how my sig became reality for you.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Actually no. It's just that this is a spectacularly petty and insignificant issue. I'd much rather reproach him for running up the deficit. This is very important to you, I understand that -- but it's stupid.

The deficit is a far more important subject I agree...

Funny though.... I've yet to see a thread started by an Obama supporter that calls him out for his handling of the economy... All I keep reading is how it's all Bush's fault etc... :blah :blah :blah or some other form of misdirection, or downplaying...

As for the reproach... I've held from the very begining that questioning Obama's behavior was pretty innocuous.

I have been arguing against your petty reaction that he not be questioned... There is a big difference, and I know your smart enough to know what it is... But unfortunately I also know your stubborn enough to never admit it.

No, you said anybody. You said what everyone should do during the pledge. That was the crux of your argument until you tried to change it.

That was never my argument.

But keep trying to build up that strawman. It's toppled over repeatedly.

Are you saying demons could not in any way be responsible for Obama's departure from tradition?

Yes or no.

Still riding the clambake wagon? :lmao

Cry Havoc
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Funny though.... I've yet to see a thread started by an Obama supporter that calls him out for his handling of the economy... All I keep reading is how it's all Bush's fault etc... :blah :blah :blah or some other form of misdirection, or downplaying...

8 years vs. 10 months. Hmmm.

Bush's fault when Obama took office.

Bush's fault after his first 100 days.

I'm going with, "It's still Bush's fault" for $1000, Alex.

Unless you think this economic crisis could have possibly been solved by now?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 05:42 PM
all that garbage comes from the same hate machine.

why don't you go ahead and drink all of it?

So your generalization is the foundation for your arguments against me. Your prejudice against GOD fearing people?

I understood that much from the get-go... When you finally do is when you'll realize that your prejudice is the reason why you can't be taken seriously.

i'm not going to derail it. there's no way out for you.

i just didn't want you to forget that i know how my sig became reality for you.

No way out???

Your self-loathing is amusing at best? But a sad reality that you can't hang with the argument.... it's time you face it.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 05:46 PM
The deficit is a far more important subject I agree...

Funny though.... I've yet to see a thread started by an Obama supporter that calls him out for his handling of the economy... All I keep reading is how it's all Bush's fault etc... :blah :blah :blah or some other form of misdirection, or downplaying...Keynesian spending binges were expected, just not this much.

As for the reproach... I've held from the very begining that questioning Obama's behavior was pretty innocuous.Yet you demand an explanation.

I have been arguing against your petty reaction that he not be questioned... There is a big difference, and I know your smart enough to know what it is... But unfortunately I also know your stubborn enough to never admit it.Your questioning is petty. I know you will never admit it.

That was never my argument. It was, then you backed off it.

But keep trying to build up that strawman. It's toppled over repeatedly.It's not a straw man, it's your argument. I know you will never admit it.

Still riding the clambake wagon? :lmaoWhy can't you answer this question?

You believe that demons act to mislead men. Could a demon be misleading Obama?

Yes or no.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 05:49 PM
8 years vs. 10 months. Hmmm.

Bush's fault when Obama took office.

Bush's fault after his first 100 days.

I'm going with, "It's still Bush's fault" for $1000, Alex.

Unless you think this economic crisis could have possibly been solved by now?

I'm going to go with the credit companies, and banks... and ultimately the people who borrowed beyond their means... place the fault where it belongs...

With a society that has lessened the value of a good education. With people that feel they are entitled to free-bies without working for their pay... That culture has finally caught up to us...

With a war that has waged on inefficiently, using up many of our country's resources...

With innefficient and unpractical immigration policies and control...

With agendas that have curbed the oil markets in favor of bad science... if the energy sector suffers, so does the rest of the nation...

Like I said, people here wish to make everything about party lines instead of probing the issues at their core....

and not once did I have to blame Obama for something he didn't create.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Ok... you want to go there.

Why can't you answer this question?

Yes or no.

No... I don't believe a demon is misleading Obama.

But since you insisted on going there... you'll lose this argument too.

You've again misrepresented my quote to lead your line of questioning down an errant path. Coincidence? No. You do this repeatedly for your own convenience.

In clambake's sig, my quote never suggested that demons mislead men directly... it was my explanation of why UFO's appear but have yet to officially make their existence known... I suggested that UFO sightings could possibly be the work of demons. Because if they somehow convinced mankind that intelligent life existed elsewhere in the universe that this would seemingly undermine the message of gospel for many people. That's why her prejudiced position against me is so ridiculously flawed... :lmao As if she had anything on me....

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Ok... you want to go there.

No... I don't believe a demon is misleading Obama.

But since you insisted on going there... you'll lose this argument too.

You've again misrepresented my quote to lead your line of questioning down an errant path. Coincidence? No. You do this repeatedly for your own convenience.

In clambake's sig, my quote never suggested that demons mislead men directly... it was my explanation of why UFO's appear but have yet to officially make their existence known... I suggested that UFO sightings could possibly be the work of demons. Because if they somehow convinced mankind that intelligent life existed elsewhere in the universe that this would seemingly undermine the message of gospel for many people. That's why her prejudiced position against me is so ridiculously flawed... :lmaoSo demons cannot work directly on or through men by causing them to do things like not properly "honor" a pledge?

That's fine. They're your beliefs.

Don't think we didn't notice you didn't answer the question that was asked.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Why is CHumpdumper worried about Obama being possessed by demons?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Why is CHumpdumper worried about Obama being possessed by demons?Who says I am worried? I'm just wondering what could be included in Phenom's list of possibilities.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:14 PM
So demons cannot work directly on or through men by causing them to do things like not properly "honor" a pledge?

I think you know better.

Many christians believe that man, even though his will is enslaved to sin, has the capacity to choose. That goes from choosing to sin, or choosing to do something stupid, or brilliant.

Whether a demon influences a human being is just conjecture, they can influence a human being, but ultimately we are all responsible for our actions.

Just because Hegamboa believes that demon exist doesn't mean he believes all our decisions are enacted by them.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:15 PM
Who says I am worried? I'm just wondering what could be included in Phenom's list of possibilities.

More than likely not out of a true inquisitive spirit(non demonic spirit that is..:lol), but just to troll.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:17 PM
I think you know better.

Many christians believe that man, even though his will is enslaved to sin, has the capacity to choose. That goes from choosing to sin, or choosing to do something stupid, or brilliant.

Whether a demon influences a human being is just conjecture, they can influence a human being, but ultimately we are all responsible for our actions.

Just because Hegamboa believes that demon exist doesn't mean he believes all our decisions are enacted by them.I never said enacted.

I said misled. If demons can influence men, can demons be influencing Obama in what is ultimately his choice?

I'm asking if any of you consider that to be a possibility.

clambake
11-20-2009, 06:18 PM
omg phen, now you don't sound crazy at all.

wanna pray?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:19 PM
More than likely not out of a true inquisitive spirit(non demonic spirit that is..:lol), but just to troll.Then yours is nothing more than a troll post as well.

I do this to find out what people believe. Phenom's refusal to answer the question I asked leads me to think he's a little afraid to talk about demons in relation to political figures, which is interesting since he doesn't hesitate to talk about them in relation to other issues.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:21 PM
I never said enacted.

I said misled. If demons can influence men, can demons be influencing Obama in what is ultimately his choice.

I'm asking if any of you consider that to be a possibility.

Me and Obama being both Christians, always consider that a possibility for anyone to be misled by them.

My personal belief is that, I don't think Obama needs a demon to mislead him to do stupid things. That's what ideologies are for.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:25 PM
Me and Obama being both Christians, always consider that a possibility for anyone to be misled by them.I'm not under the impression that all Christians believe that way. Maybe you could let me know what your contention is based upon.

My personal belief is that, I don't think Obama needs a demon to mislead him to do stupid things. That's what ideologies are for.Could demons have had a role in the formation of those ideologies?

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm not under the impression that all Christians believe that way. Maybe you could let me know what your contention is based upon.

Could demons have had a role in the formation of those ideologies?

he he..

Many people profess to be christians, and you're right, the views will range. But if you're a christian, One of the tenets are that there is a God, and an Adversary.

Now Obama invoked alot of his faith on the campaign trail and said he was Christian, professed Jesus Christ.

I think he went to Trinity Church in Chicago for the Gospel message, and not the black Liberation theology. What say you?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:33 PM
he he..

Many people profess to be christians, and you're right, the views will range. But if you're a christian, One of the tenets are that there is a God, and an Adversary.

Now Obama invoked alot of his faith on the campaign trail and said he was Christian, professed Jesus Christ.

I think he went to Trinity Church in Chicago for the Gospel message, and not the black Liberation theology. What say you?I think that has nothing to do with what you believe.

I also don't think that attendance at any particular church means the attendee adheres completely to all the beliefs of that church.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Could demons have had a role in the formation of those ideologies?

Sure, they could. I don't know if they do, and that doesn't matter. Sin, death, gravity are present devils or not.

As christians we judge things on what "fruit" they bear. Not whether they have little devils orchestrating them, we are not omniscient enough.

Ideologies are all imperfect if you measure them to Christ. So whether if one ideology is influenced by a demon or not, they are the same in that they are not God's but man.

clambake
11-20-2009, 06:37 PM
uh oh

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Sure, they could.Thanks, that's all I was asking.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:39 PM
I think that has nothing to do with what you believe.

I also don't think that attendance at any particular church means the attendee adheres completely to all the beliefs of that church.

You're right, people can cherry pick what they want out of beliefs. WE don't know if Obama went to church for the Chrisitian aspect or the Radical Black liberation theology hate doctrine going there.

We'll never know as to what extent Obama believes in any of those truly.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks, that's all I was asking.

:lol, right.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:43 PM
uh oh

Aw man.. did your adult diaper have a "breakthrough"?:lol

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:45 PM
You're right, people can cherry pick what they want out of beliefs. WE don't know if Obama went to church for the Chrisitian aspect or the Radical Black liberation theology hate doctrine going there.

We'll never know as to what extent Obama believes in any of those truly.I think he just went for the political connections more than anything.

Do you believe he went mainly for what you call the hate theology?

:lol, right.:lol right. Phenom's refusal to answer the question said enough, as did your unsolicited tangents off into insinuating Obama is a believer in "hate theology." It's entertaining to watch.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:49 PM
I think he just went for the political connections more than anything.

So is he being deceitful?

Do you believe he went mainly for what you call the hate theology?

I'm just asking questions like you?

:lol right. Phenom's refusal to answer the question said enough, as did your unsolicited tangents off into insinuating Obama is a believer in "hate theology."

I didn't say i knew Obama believes in hate ideology, i just raised the question. Asking a question is not an attack according to Cry Havoc you know.

Plus..
I was just being inquisitive, and was asking honest questions to you that's all. :lol

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:54 PM
So is he being deceitful?If that is the reason, it's a possibility. I never said Obama was incapable of deceit. I don't know of a politician who is. Do you?

I'm just asking questions like you?So answer that one.

I didn't say i knew Obama believes in hate ideology, i just raised the question. Asking a question is not an attack according to Cry Havoc you know.

Plus..
I was just being inquisitive, and was asking honest questions to you that's all. :lolI told you what I believe.

Do you think Obama is a strong believer in what you characterize as a "hate theology"?

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 06:57 PM
If that is the reason, it's a possibility. I never said Obama was incapable of deceit. I don't know of a politician who is. Do you?

Obama = Fox News. Thanx!:toast

Do you think Obama is a strong believer in what you characterize as a "hate theology"?

Uh uh? I asked that question?

clambake
11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f824a9eec2.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

i see what you mean.

how do you guys make it through the day?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Obama = Fox News. Thanx!:toastSo you agree that Fox News is deceitful? Thanks! :toast

Uh uh? I asked that question?I'm asking you that question.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:00 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f824a9eec2.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

i see what you mean.

how do you guys make it through the day?

For greater is He who is with us, than he who is in the world...:toast Glad i could help.

I'm praying for your defunct adult diaper. :hat

You're in my prayers clammy.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:01 PM
omg phen, now you don't sound crazy at all.

wanna pray?

omg clambake, now you don't sound intolerantly prejudiced any more...

wanna eat crow?

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:01 PM
So you agree that Fox News is deceitful? Thanks! :toast

Unlike you, I've never said Fox news and Obama were. :lol

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:02 PM
do demons make you think about whats going on around my junk?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Unlike you, I've never said Fox news and Obama were. :lolI'm not afraid to say both can be deceitful.

So do you think Fox News can be deceitful?

Yes or no.

clambake
omg clambake, now you don't sound intolerantly prejudiced any more...

wanna eat crow?

hell no. i'll never look at another ufo the same way again.

Ignignokt
do demons make you think about whats going on around my junk?

I believe demonic things come out of your trunk. Luckily God "influenced" man to make Immodium.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:04 PM
hell no. i'll never look at another ufo the same way again.

You could watch for longer hours now, if you get the new depends diapers for adults!

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:05 PM
I believe demonic things come out of your trunk. Luckily God "influenced" man to make Immodium.

did demons make you go from my junk to my trunk?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:07 PM
So demons cannot work directly on or through men by causing them to do things like not properly "honor" a pledge?

Don't think we didn't notice you didn't answer the question that was asked.

I answered it... it's in plain english dude! You need help reading the words?

NO (pronounced no)
I (pronounced I)
don't (contraction of do and not... prounounced döhnt)
believe (pronounced bee-leeve)
Obama (pronounced Oh-bah-mah)
is (pronounced ih-s)
being (prounounced bee-ing)
misled (prounounced mis-led)
by (pronounced bi)
demons (pronounced dee-mons).

I don't believe he is posessed nor do I believe he is the anti-Christ....

Now you're just derailing again.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:08 PM
did demons make you go from my junk to my trunk?

:nope. I was talking about your nasty bowel movements in the most asexual way possible.

You want to turn this into a gayboy chat thread, go pm Chump.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I answered it... it's in plain english dude! You need help reading the words?

NO (pronounced no)
I (pronounced I)
don't (contraction of do and not... prounounced döhnt)
believe (pronounced bee-leeve)
Obama (pronounced Oh-bah-mah)
is (pronounced ih-s)
being (prounounced bee-ing)
misled (prounounced mis-led)
by (pronounced bi)
demons (pronounced dee-mons).

I don't believe he is posessed nor do I believe he is the anti-Christ....

Now you're just derailing again.Right, that wasn't the question.

Thanks for not answering it again.

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:10 PM
:nope. I was talking about your nasty bowel movements in the most asexual way possible.

You want to turn this into a gayboy chat thread, go pm Chump.

translation: you wish you could delete your thoughts and just kept them private.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Right, that wasn't the question.

Thanks for not answering it again.

Ask away... set all the boobie traps you can possibly think of. And then leave yourself a trapdoor to get out... :wakeup

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Ask away... set all the boobie traps you can possibly think of. And then leave yourself a trapdoor to get out... :wakeupI'll ask the same question you didn't answer before.

Yes or no.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:16 PM

BTW I meant to call you out on the fact that religious beliefs don't necessarily define patriotism... last I checked athiests do serve in our armed forces... but like I said before, your prejudice is your undoing in these matters.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:16 PM
I'll ask the same question you didn't answer before.

No... I don't believe so.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:17 PM
translation: you wish you could delete your thoughts and just kept them private.

translation. You wish i had such thoughts about your privates.

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:17 PM
BTW I meant to call you out on the fact that religious beliefs don't necessarily define patriotism... last I checked athiests do serve in our armed forces... but like I said before, your prejudice is your undoing in these matters.

why don't you pray for me?

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:19 PM
translation. You wish i had such thoughts about your privates.

you already stated that you do.

did you want to add more explicit detail?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:19 PM
No... I don't believe so.You don't even think it's possible for a demon to be misleading Obama?

Damn, you think he's immune to demons.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Boobie trap follow-up number 1 (I'll keep track of all of these for you).

You don't even think it's possible for a demon to be misleading Obama?

Damn, you think he's immune to demons.

Christians are protected from demonic subversion... but not immune to their attacks.

Obama's decisions are all his own... as is the case with you or me.

But I see that you still wish to pursue the wrong context of the quote in clambake's sig. Carry on... at some point down the road it just becomes trollish...

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:29 PM
guy can't run away from his own words, so he calls us trollish.

what a wuss.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:29 PM
why don't you pray for me?

How about you try the challenge I proposed (one you so coyly refused) the day you snatched that quote...???

Go to a dark place, pull out a ouija board, light up a couple of candles... draw a pentagram somewhere on the floor... and audibly profess that you don't believe in demons? Close your eyes and repeat with the conviction that you are right. Challenge them.

Good luck. :toast

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Boobie trap follow-up number 1 (I'll keep track of all of these for you).There is no trap. It's just surprising that you answered in that way.

Christians are protected from demonic subversion... but not immune to their attacks.So as a Christian, Obama could indeed be misled by demons. Why didn't you answer that way then?

Obama's decisions are all his own... as is the case with you or me.That was not asked and had already been acknowledged.

But I see that you still wish to pursue the wrong context of the quote in clambake's sig.Since you abandoned your original stance so quickly I figured something else would be more fun and instructive.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:31 PM
How about you try the challenge I proposed (one you so coyly refused) the day you snatched that quote...???

Go to a dark place, pull out a ouija board, light up a couple of candles... draw a pentagram somewhere on the floor... and audibly profess that you don't believe in demons? Close your eyes and repeat with the conviction that you are right. Challenge them.

Good luck. :toastIs this serious?

What do you think will happen?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:32 PM

what a wuss.

So you're not trolling? Now you're just lying. This was evident from the moment you entered this thread... Haven't I been contending that you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to the discussion? as in... quit trolling?

You're dumber than I gave you credit for...

clambake

holy shit.

what
the
fuck?

Phenomanul
Is this serious?

Join her and find out...

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:33 PM
you been drinken the jesus juice?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Join her and find out...No, I'm asking you.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:35 PM
holy shit.

what
the
fuck?

What do you have to lose? I mean....You don't believe in their existence... Are you afraid???

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:36 PM
you already stated that you do.

did you want to add more explicit detail?

I don't recall anything sexual i said towards you. that's your fantasy, and keep your explicit details of them to yourself.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:36 PM
What do you have to lose? I mean....You don't believe in their existence... Are you afraid???I think it's safe to say we are incredulous at the turn this thread has taken.

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:37 PM
I don't recall anything sexual i said towards you. that's your fantasy, and keep your explicit details of them to yourself.

you've already made your feelings public.

don't run now.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:38 PM

what a wuss.

Or guy can't discuss a topic with anyone so he runs away from it by twisting peoples words.

What a wuss.

An IRA avatar doesn't remove that fact.

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:38 PM
this has become seriously freaky.

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:39 PM
G, forget about me for now. look up

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:39 PM
you've already made your feelings public.

don't run now.

:lol, it's like your fishing for compliments from obscure ppl on the webs, because you rarely get them in life. :lol

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:41 PM
what do you have against individual retirement accounts?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Alright, we need to repost this on every page until he tells us what he thinks will happen.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:42 PM
No, I'm asking you.

Honestly, I don't have a clue what would happen under those circumstances... Hit or miss really... I've only witnessed one exorcism while down in Mexico (and it happened out of the blue)... so I know that their realm is real. My experience is not proof by any means, nor would I expect anyone to take it as such. But I figure if her attack on my character stems from ridiculing my belief in angels and demons... then maybe what she needs is an experience of her own...

She's strongly convinced that believing in them is worse than belief in fairy tales... what does she have to fear, by trying it?

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:43 PM
maybe he thinks the ouija board is some kind of portal.

this needs some clarification.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Honestly, I don't have a clue what would happen under those circumstances... Hit or miss really...So what would happen in a typical "hit" situation?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:44 PM
I think it's safe to say we are incredulous at the turn this thread has taken.

i.e. whew... "I'm glad we don't have to question Obama's behavior during the Pledge of Allegiance anymore..."

His actions shall never be questioned...

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:46 PM
jesus

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Alright, we need to repost this on every page until he tells us what he thinks will happen.

Are you going to try it? You seem eager to find out?:lol

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:47 PM
i.e. whew... "I'm glad we don't have to question Obama's behavior during the Pledge of Allegiance anymore..."

His actions shall never be questioned...It's clear he's not being influenced by demons, so I don't think it's that big a deal. He just hates America.

I think it's pretty safe to say we find your suggestions for summoning demons to be much more entertaining.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Are you going to try it? You seem eager to find out?:lolI don't think anything will happen.

What do you think will happen, gtown?

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:48 PM
welcome to crazytown, ladies and gentlemen!

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:49 PM
So what would happen in a typical "hit" situation?

Wait... where are you going with all of this?... I've answered the question you alledged I was dodging...

Fishing for personal beliefs is a trollish tactic and you know it. Especially when they have nothing to do with your explanation of why Obama deviated from tradition during the Pledge of Allegiance...

The only President to do so....

Was he making a statement?

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:51 PM
who gives a shit about obama? that's history. we're on to something epic.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:51 PM
Wait... where are you going with all of this?... I've answered the question you alledged I was dodging...You brought it up.

You said it was hit or miss.

What do you think will happen if it hits?

Fishing for personal beliefs is a trollish tactic and you know it. Especially when they have nothing to do with your explanation of why Obama deviated from tradition during the Pledge of Allegiance...

The only President to do so....

Was he making a statement?We all agree he hates America.

Now, tell us all what you think will happen if the apparent summoning you described doesn't miss and instead hits?

admiralsnackbar
11-20-2009, 07:52 PM

His actions shall never be questioned...

While I tend to disagree with your points in this thread, I applaud your civility.

That said, your ouija thing seems more like a change of subject more than any substantive answer, so you shouldn't characterize your audience as being relieved to move away from the discussion when you led them down that rabbit hole.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:54 PM
It's clear he's not being influenced by demons, so I don't think it's that big a deal. He just hates America.

I think it's pretty safe to say we find your suggestions for summoning demons to be much more entertaining.

Entertaning as you may find this all to be... mess with demons at your own peril...

You make it sound like I'm the only person in the world that believes in angels and demons.... they come with the territory of believing in GOD.

Millions do...

But as I told clambake, I find your attempts of invalidating my arguments based loosely on my personal beliefs, to be a concession that you can't address them. Like her... now you're just reaching. You don't stoop to that. You're usually stubborn... not this.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 07:55 PM
You brought it up.

You said it was hit or miss.

What do you think will happen if it hits?

We all agree he hates America.

Now, tell us all what you think will happen if the apparent summoning you described doesn't miss and instead hits?

I never arrived at that conclusion...

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:56 PM
"Bartender, I'd like a shot of God with a Ouija chaser".

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Entertaning as you may find this all to be... mess with demons at your own peril...

You make it sound like I'm the only person in the world that believes in angels and demons.... they come with the territory of believing in GOD.

Millions do...

But as I told clambake, I find your attempts of invalidating my arguments based loosely on my personal beliefs, to be a concession that you can't address them. Like her... now you're just reaching. You don't stoop to that. You're usually stubborn... not this.If you are afraid to say what you believe regarding the summoning of demons, that's fine.

I don't know why you would bring it up in the first place if you are that afraid, though.

I personally don't believe a demon can be summoned in such a manner.

You obviously seem to believe one can, but somehow don't want to admit it.

Strange.

clambake
11-20-2009, 07:59 PM
i could be a demon, right?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 07:59 PM
I never arrived at that conclusion...Or he thinks he's a rebel.

Great. Issue resolved.

Now about these demons -- what could I expect to happen if the summoning you described is successful?

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:01 PM
what better place for a demon to lurk than the internet.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:02 PM
While I tend to disagree with your points in this thread, I applaud your civility.

That said, your ouija thing seems more like a change of subject more than any substantive answer, so you shouldn't characterize your audience as being relieved to move away from the discussion when you led them down that rabbit hole.

To clarify... that was based on something that happened.... sheesh I can't even remember when... 1? 2 years ago?

It was a challenge I gave clambake whenever she decided to mock my belief in angels and demons.... one I distinctly remember she refused. Apparently she doesn't believe in it... but it strikes fear in her nonetheless...

And if you go back to like page 2... she's the one who brought it up... Post No. 39

Isn't it possible that he was distracted by demons?

Who would ask that randomly, unless they had an axe to grind? I called her out for it.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:06 PM
If you are afraid to say what you believe regarding the summoning of demons, that's fine.

I don't know why you would bring it up in the first place if you are that afraid, though.

I personally don't believe a demon can be summoned in such a manner.

You obviously seem to believe one can, but somehow don't want to admit it.

Strange.

If your inquiry were solely based on wanting to know what I believe I would freely tell you...

But your questions are always laced and tarnished with an agenda that aims to knock the person responding to your query. You do this to everyone... and it's rather annoying.

I could PM you my response if you so desired.

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:08 PM
To clarify... that was based on something that happened.... sheesh I can't even remember when... 1? 2 years ago?is your memory that fleeting? give us every detail. nobody could forget shit like this.

It was a challenge I gave clambake whenever she decided to mock my belief in angels and demons.... one I distinctly remember she refused. Apparently she doesn't believe in it... but it strikes fear in her nonetheless...how can it strike fear in me if i don't believe it?

And if you go back to like page 2... she's the one who brought it up... Post No. 39you making judgement calls about other people automatically includes the influences of demons. get used to it.

Who would ask that randomly, unless they had an axe to grind? I called her out for it.you can never run from your beliefs when you're discussing the character of others. it's a done deal.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:09 PM
If your inquiry were solely based on wanting to know what I believe I would freely tell you...

But your questions are always laced and tarnished with an agenda that aims to knock the person responding to your query. You do this to everyone... and it's rather annoying.

I could PM you my response if you so desired.I think many people want to know what might happen in such a situation.

My agenda is to know what you believe what would happen if one of was successful in executing the ceremony you described.

jack sommerset
11-20-2009, 08:10 PM
:lmao Your devil's advocate position is rather predictable...

You mock everything.

You should have just left it at this. Chump never STFU.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:11 PM
You should have just left it at this.i don't think he is doing particularly badly. He eventually tries to say what he believes; he just seems to be afraid of the judgment of others.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:15 PM
I think many people want to know what might happen in such a situation.

Well then you're just going to have to join clambake's ritual... While you're at it... buy a satanic bible and go all out. Invoke his name.

My agenda is to know what you believe what would happen if one of was successful in executing the ceremony you described.

Unfortunately, you can't get everything you ask for... awhile back you were apalled that anyone's curiosity could 'demand' an answer or an explanation...

I'm pretty sure that you've stooped to "demanding" at this juncture... and I don't owe you anything... whereas elected officials do. :wakeup

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:18 PM
i don't blame you, phen.

this is a trainwreck.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:20 PM
is your memory that fleeting? give us every detail. nobody could forget shit like this.

You're the one that put my out of context quote in your sig... it happened shortly after... use the search feature.

how can it strike fear in me if i don't believe it?
Which is why you will try it and prove once and for all that the angelic realm doesn't exist?

you making judgement calls about other people automatically includes the influences of demons. get used to it.
He was asking why I would derail the tread... clearly you did.

you can never run from your beliefs when you're discussing the character of others. it's a done deal.

Again, when have I denied my belief in the existence of angels or demons?

When you go back and use the search feature... look that one up as well. Hurry... don't take long.... :lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:21 PM

Well then you're just going to have to join clambake's ritual... While you're at it... buy a satanic bible and go all out. Invoke his name. So you think it's possible to actually summon a demon that way?

Unfortunately, you can't get everything you ask for... awhile back you were apalled that anyone's curiosity could 'demand' an answer or an explanation...

I'm pretty sure that you've stooped to "demanding" at this juncture... and I don't owe you anything... whereas elected officials do. :wakeupActually, you have professed your interest in talking about the summoning of demons, and now I have an interest in hearing it.

I had no such interest in guessing why Obama didn't put his hand over his heart at the same time a couple of other people did in a still photo.

It takes at least two for a conversation, and here we are -- talking about the summoning of demons since you brought it up.

So what would we expect to happen if we were successful in the summoning ceremony you brought up earlier?

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:22 PM
did a demon make you think that admiralsnackbar posted those quotes?

td4mvp21
11-20-2009, 08:22 PM
clambake is a woman?

admiralsnackbar
11-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I always forget... did you just libel or slander me, Phenomanul?

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:23 PM
i don't blame you, phen.

this is a trainwreck.

For you. You've been exposed repeatedly here.

What do you have on me...?? that I believe in Angels and Demons??? That this belief somehow makes me crazy?

You've got nothing. :wakeup Your self-delusion that you did (for the third time in this thread) is pathetically flawed. But keep reaching....

:wakeup

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:24 PM
did a demon make you think that admiralsnackbar posted those quotes?

????

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:25 PM
i'm everything you say i am.

tell us what happens.

jack sommerset
11-20-2009, 08:25 PM
i don't think he is doing particularly badly. He eventually tries to say what he believes; he just seems to be afraid of the judgment of others.

J5kBqrHphjo

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:26 PM
So you think it's possible to actually summon a demon that way?

Actually, you have professed your interest in talking about the summoning of demons, and now I have an interest in hearing it.

I had no such interest in guessing why Obama didn't put his hand over his heart at the same time a couple of other people did in a still photo.

It takes at least two for a conversation, and here we are -- talking about the summoning of demons since you brought it up.

So what would we expect to happen if we were successful in the summoning ceremony you brought up earlier?

Try it and see... maybe your theory is proven correct....

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:26 PM
J5kBqrHphjoDo you believe demons can be summoned the way Phenom described, jack?

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Try it and see... maybe your theory is proven correct....What is your theory?

What do you believe will happen if I am successful?

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:29 PM

chump has a theory?

Phenomanul
What is your theory?

What do you believe will happen if I am successful?

Find out... maybe you'll have a 'nice' demon show up... or perhaps just Casper the friendly ghost.

ChumpDumper
chump has a theory?Inasmuch as I think nothing will happen, yes.

admiralsnackbar

I tried it in 7th grade skeptically and got very little out of it (that is, nothing).

It's probably like the movie the Exorcist... if you're religious, it's very frightening to think about; if you aren't, it's silly.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:30 PM
chump has a theory?

I'm pretty sure he stated nothing would happen...

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Find out... maybe you'll have a 'nice' demon show up... or perhaps just Casper the friendly ghost.That wasn't the question.

Why are you afraid to answer a question about a ceremony you brought up?

jack sommerset
11-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Do you believe demons can be summoned the way Phenom described, jack?

Ask him ,if you can be his Sensei .

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:35 PM
Ok... so I've been waiting to watch the Star Trek Blu-Ray at some point tonight but you all keep reeling me back into the discussion... it's been on pause for over an hour...

Will you all report your respective findings to the board? (CD and clambake)?

Go all out... that's my recommendation.... :tu Nothing like a personal adventure.... :lol

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:35 PM
phen, i sincerely want to apologize. i'm sorry for the way i've treated you.

i'm going to remove the sig.

jack sommerset
11-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Ok... so I've been waiting to watch the Star Trek Blu-Ray at some point tonight but you all keep reeling me back into the discussion... it's been on pause for over an hour...

Go all out... that's my recommendation.... :tu Nothing like a personal adventure.... :lol

Good movie.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Ask him ,if you can be his Sensei .I have no wish to be anyone's sensei. I just want to know what he thinks will happen in a successful demon summoning.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:39 PM

Go all out... that's my recommendation.... :tu Nothing like a personal adventure.... :lolWhy do you actively want people to summon demons if you think it could be successful?

Seems kind of irresponsible.

Unless, of course, you don't think anything will happen either.

Phenomanul
11-20-2009, 08:39 PM
I have no wish to be anyone's sensei. I just want to know what he thinks will happen in a successful demon summoning.

Ok... this one was too good to pass up... but if the summoning is successful, wouldn't that mean that a demon was in fact summoned? :toast

On that note... I must take my leave.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Ok... this one was too good to pass up... but if the summoning is successful, wouldn't that mean that a demon was in fact summoned? :toast

On that note... I must take my leave.So would he just show up? What would he do once he got there?

jack sommerset
11-20-2009, 08:43 PM

On that note... I must take my leave.

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:44 PM
jack thinks it's funny.

ChumpDumper
:lolSo do you think demons can be summoned in this way, jack?

Wild Cobra
J5kBqrHphjo

-7D9RKPGYZo

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Why are they trying to change the subject to Kung Fu now?

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:45 PM
a 9 minute and 22 second video.

fucking moron

clambake
11-20-2009, 08:49 PM
hey jack, your piece of shit thread turned magical.

Wild Cobra
11-20-2009, 08:49 PM
a 9 minute and 22 second video.

fucking moron
Couldn't resist. This thread is already derailed.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 08:50 PM
I wonder if Shelly Hackett has ever summoned a demon.