http://cgi1.usatoday.com/mchat/20050420003/tscript.htm

samikeyp
04-20-2005, 01:47 PM
Jimmy Franchise stepping up again! :)

MadDog73
04-20-2005, 01:50 PM
is the first question yours?
(there are several from SA)

For what it's worth, David agrees that the Suns will lose in the second round.

Spurminator
04-20-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm surprised he takes questions on his dating life, but the fact that he answered you must mean he's at least a bit interested.

exstatic
04-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Sean picks the upset in round two, but he has Dallas beating Houston, then Phoenix, a different scenario.

picnroll
04-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Does this sound like a pissed Pistons fan? :lol

Detroit, MI: Hello David. How is it that the Spurs could sign Glenn Robinson in mid March and be able to have him available for post-season play? I remember when the Pistons were in talks to sign Dale Davis and when they signed Elden Campbell there was talk that if they signed after March 1st (or something like that) they would not be available for the Pistons to use on their post season roster. So there was all this rush to get them signed before this deadline What is the rule on this? Thanks again for your always insightful info.

David DuPree: I'll check it out for you, but it is my understanding you can put anybody you want on your playoff roster as long as he is a free agent

ducks
04-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Jason from Cincy: I have a trade idea that might be good for both of my two favorite teams in the NBA. The Pacers trade Jackson, Croshere, and Artest to the Cavs, plus this years first round pick in exchange for Lebron.

David DuPree: No way in the world are the Cavs trading LeBron to the Pacers unless Jermaine O'Neal is included in the players coming their way.

IS THAT YOU POOH!

Jimcs50
04-20-2005, 01:58 PM
is the first question yours?
(there are several from SA)

For what it's worth, David agrees that the Suns will lose in the second round.

No, I am Jim in College Station

ducks
04-20-2005, 02:01 PM
The Rez. Arizona: Could you take on a game of 21 againt Steven A. Smith of ESPN? My money is on you. Winner take all best of three.

David DuPree: We can play best of three, five, seven, 11 or whatever and I win. That skinny jaw flapping clown can't play.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAVID!

ducks
04-20-2005, 02:02 PM
No, I am Jim in College Station
College Station, Tx: If SA and Phoenix meet in WCFs, In your opinion, who's will will be stronger? The Spurs'defense first attitude or Phoeni' score more than you attitude? Thank, Jim

David DuPree: I say the Spurs all the way. I don't think Phoenix will even get that far. I think it will lose to the winner of the Houston-Dallas series.

can you not spell? :lol :angel

Jimcs50
04-20-2005, 02:03 PM
College Station, Tx: If SA and Phoenix meet in WCFs, In your opinion, who's will will be stronger? The Spurs'defense first attitude or Phoeni' score more than you attitude? Thank, Jim

David DuPree: I say the Spurs all the way. I don't think Phoenix will even get that far. I think it will lose to the winner of the Houston-Dallas series.

can you not spell? :lol :angel

typo......had I thought I would be chosen, I would have proof read my email.

:)

CosmicCowboy
04-20-2005, 02:06 PM
The Rez. Arizona: Could you take on a game of 21 againt Steven A. Smith of ESPN? My money is on you. Winner take all best of three.

David DuPree: We can play best of three, five, seven, 11 or whatever and I win. That skinny jaw flapping clown can't play.

:lmao

baseline bum
04-20-2005, 03:05 PM
LMAO @ the Pacer fan's question. LeBron is as untouchable as they come. I could see Duncan getting traded before LeBron.

exstatic
04-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Typical "Fan", though. Team A will send us their superstar for our trash.