PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Mavs-Refs

Cry Havoc
11-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Without Parker and Manu and you still needed the refs to buy you this game.

Way to go! :tu

Cry Havoc
11-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Stop crying, bitch.

:lmao

JJ Hickson
11-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Spur fan never fails to whine about the refs. :lol I have never seen a fan base with so many excuses in my life.

Cry Havoc
11-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Spur fan never fails to whine about the refs. :lol I have never seen a fan base with so many excuses in my life.

Win a ring and talk shit, troll.

JJ Hickson
11-19-2009, 12:29 AM

4 rings faggot

JJ Hickson
11-19-2009, 12:33 AM

hey speaking of rings and refs....

what many fans didn't know was that Phoenix had someone working against them behind the scenes. Nunez was the group supervisor for that playoff series, and he definitely had a rooting interest. Nunez loved the Hispanic community in San Antonio and had a lot of friends there. He had been a referee for 30 years and loved being on the road; in fact, he said that the whole reason he had become a group supervisor was to keep getting out of the house. So Nunez wanted to come back to San Antonio for the conference finals. Plus, he, like many other referees, disliked Suns owner Robert Sarver for the way he treated officials. Both of these things came into play when he prepared the referees for the games in the staff meetings. I remember laughing with him and saying, "You would love to keep coming back here." He was pointing out everything that Phoenix was able to get away with and never once told us to look for anything in regard to San Antonio. Nunez should have a championship ring on his finger.

Findog
11-19-2009, 12:36 AM

Mavs were missing Dampier, Howard and Marion. Deal with it, sissy.

Biggems
11-19-2009, 12:37 AM
hey speaking of rings and refs....

maybe sarver should be nice to the guys who blow the whistles.

IronMexican
11-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Blaming the refs is gay. This thread will get bumped if I see you calling anyone out on blaming the refs.

Cry Havoc
11-19-2009, 12:41 AM
Blaming the refs is gay. This thread will get bumped if I see you calling anyone out on blaming the refs.

Knocking a player down on one end resulting in a play on while repeatedly getting called for not even touching a player on the other is the height of refs fucktardedness, and if I see it happen in any game, to any team (except the Lakers, obviously), I'm going to be pretty unhappy about it.

BlackSwordsMan
11-19-2009, 12:42 AM
stop bitching mavs beat the spurs

Findog
11-19-2009, 12:45 AM
Knocking a player down on one end resulting in a play on while repeatedly getting called for not even touching a player on the other is the height of refs fucktardedness, and if I see it happen in any game, to any team (except the Lakers, obviously), I'm going to be pretty unhappy about it.

Refs sure got it right when they didn't call Duncan for offensive goaltending when the ball was still in the cylinder, or the "foul" on Dirk at the end of the 1st quarter when Bogans shot the 3 and he didn't even touch him. Spurs were missing Parker and Ginobili, Mavs were missing Dampier, Howard and Marion. No matter who won tonight, it's legit. Deal with it, sissy.

Dunc n Dave
11-19-2009, 12:45 AM
no excuses here. The Spurs got their fair share of favorable calls (the Duncan goaltend that wasn't called, for example).

Dirk came through for the Mavs in the clutch and Duncan didn't.

On another note, I am now thoroughly convinced that Jefferson has no business trying to create in the last 2 minutes. He cost the Spurs in the last minute of regulation with a turnover (twice in 2 games now).

But what can you do when the 2 guys who normally create in crunchtime (Parker and Manu) are out with injuries? Mavs deserved the win. They played tough D and made the clutch shots.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Refs sure got it right when they didn't call Duncan for offensive goaltending when the ball was still in the cylinder, or the "foul" on Dirk at the end of the 1st quarter when Bogans shot the 3 and he didn't even touch him. Spurs were missing Parker and Ginobili, Mavs were missing Dampier, Howard and Marion. No matter who won tonight, it's legit. Deal with it, sissy.

Spurfan conveniently forget things like that.

Findog
11-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Spurfan conveniently forget things like that.

Well, some Spur fans. Dunc N Dave and BlackSwordsman have a firm grip on reality.

BlackSwordsMan
11-19-2009, 12:47 AM
But seeing humphries fuck up that dunk was funny, poor fellow

IronMexican
11-19-2009, 12:47 AM
no excuses here. The Spurs got their fair share of favorable calls (the Duncan goaltend that wasn't called, for example).

Dirk came through for the Mavs in the clutch and Duncan didn't.

On another note, I am now thoroughly convinced that Jefferson has no business trying to create in the last 2 minutes. He cost the Spurs in the last minute of regulation with a turnover (twice in 2 games now).

But what can you do when the 2 guys who normally create in crunchtime (Parker and Manu) are out with injuries? Mavs deserved the win. They played tough D and made the clutch shots.

RJ looked lost in the half-court during crunch time.

Dunc n Dave
11-19-2009, 12:51 AM
RJ looked lost in the half-court during crunch time.

Yup. Pretty much sums it up tonight. Guy needs to just quit thinking so much and play like he did with Parker and Duncan out. Now that they have been back (Duncan, at least) it's like Dick feels he has to defer to them, and he stops playing aggressively.

carrao45
11-19-2009, 12:53 AM

Way to be a bitch Spurs Fan:wakeup

cobbler
11-19-2009, 12:55 AM

WoW... Way to pull the ultimate pussy card.

Then again.... when the shoe fits... it fits...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-19-2009, 12:56 AM
maybe sarver should be nice to the guys who blow the whistles.

I wasn't aware the refs were supposed to only be fair to the people who are nice to them. I always thought they were paid to be the bigger man and not let emotion affect their officiating, silly me.

FkLA
11-19-2009, 12:57 AM

that couldve been his career moment :lol

we wouldnt have heard the end of it from mavs fans though if it had gone down.

BlackSwordsMan
11-19-2009, 12:59 AM
that couldve been his career moment :lol

we wouldnt have heard the end of it from mavs fans though if it had gone down.

yup if mavs lost that gif would have been the new banner

cobbler
11-19-2009, 01:00 AM
I wasn't aware the refs were supposed to only be fair to the people who are nice to them. I always thought they were paid to be the bigger man and not let emotion affect their officiating, silly me.

... there is no easter bunny or santa claus either.

Welcome to the real world!

Blake
11-19-2009, 01:01 AM
the Spurs were 19-24 at the stripe. Mavs 16-21.

this thread is beyond gay.

Blake
11-19-2009, 01:02 AM

that was pure lol

Cry Havoc
11-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Okay, so after calming down, the Spurs needed to play better.

Good teams don't give the refs a chance to make a difference in the game. The Spurs aren't a good team right now, obviously.

:pctoss

clambake
11-19-2009, 01:12 AM
players don't mean shit......as long as we got the refs.

badfish22
11-19-2009, 01:17 AM
Mavs were missing Dampier, Howard and Marion. Deal with it, sissy.

Rape :lmao

the Spurs were 19-24 at the stripe. Mavs 16-21.

this thread is beyond gay.

Double rape :lmao

IronMexican
11-19-2009, 01:20 AM
Okay, so after calming down, the Spurs needed to play better.

Good teams don't give the refs a chance to make a difference in the game. The Spurs aren't a good team right now, obviously.

:pctoss

This post doesn't clear you from it not being bumped if you get mad at anyone crying about the whistles.

Cry Havoc
11-19-2009, 01:36 AM
This post doesn't clear you from it not being bumped if you get mad at anyone crying about the whistles.

Understood. :lol

Xylus
11-19-2009, 01:38 AM
Don't worry, Cry Havoc... we've all been there. Even those who say they haven't, they've been there too.