PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Mavs tonight

Ghazi
11-19-2009, 12:31 AM
It's disappointing that we needed OT to beat a shitty team, but a win is a win... especially down 3 guys. Plus I felt the rims were unkind to us, lots of fluky in and outs...excellent performance by DIrk, who blew his load all over Duncan's washed up face in OT confirming he has surpassed Duncan... has been the case for 3 years actually.

9-3, should be 10-2... so proud of our boys in blue :D. and the scary thing is we haven't been healthy and have shown a lot of inconsistency... we haven't seen the best of the boys in blue yet fellas.

Biggems
11-19-2009, 12:35 AM
a shitty team? really?

lets revisit this thread at the end of the season.

Ditty
11-19-2009, 12:35 AM
lol mavs needing overtime to beat a less ginobili and parker

this mavs team does not impress me just some fluke shots by dirk tonight nothing else

Ghazi
11-19-2009, 12:36 AM
lol we were down 3 players too

lol mavs shot 40% and still won.

djohn2oo8
11-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Well, maybe if they didn't go overtime with the Bucks, this win might mean something

FkLA
11-19-2009, 12:38 AM
fluke shots? nah dirk is legit, he got his because that was the gameplan all along...play him one on one and try to neutralize everyone else it almost worked too. both teams were missing key pieces but good game regardless i enjoyed it.

LA24
11-19-2009, 12:39 AM
Dirk was clutch tonight.

ulosturedge
11-19-2009, 12:40 AM
The same team that lost to the Spurs without Tim or Tony? No Marion no Howard vs no Manu and no Tony is a wash at best. Dampier is shit. Good OT win though. Them refs loves Germans I guess.

Fucking And-1 city for Dirk.

Lukor
11-19-2009, 12:41 AM
San Antonio is not a shitty team. Game was kinda weird due to both teams missing key players. Gooden kinda showed SA what type of player he could have been for them.

Ditty
11-19-2009, 12:41 AM
lol we were down 3 players too

lol mavs shot 40% and still won.

lol marion doesnt do shit against the spurs

lol howard jacks up shots

lol dampier cant do nothing but rebound

Findog
11-19-2009, 12:42 AM

Mavs were missing 3 starters - Dampier, Howard and Marion. Deal with it, sissy.

this mavs team does not impress me just some fluke shots by dirk tonight nothing else

Those "fluke" shots always seem to go in against the girls in black and silver. I thought you would've learned that lesson by now, child molester.

Darrin
11-19-2009, 12:44 AM
It was a good showing by the Mavs. However, the Spurs can't get healthy. Time waits for no person and if it continues, they'll lose a chance at a title, but it would be more satisfying to see these two teams go at each other at full-strength.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2009, 12:45 AM
Dampier is shit.

Damp is anything but shit this season. Looking at how Gooden raped Duncan, it would've been a lot worse if Damp played.

ulosturedge
11-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Damp is anything but shit this season. Looking at how Gooden raped Duncan, it would've been a lot worse if Damp played.

Dude no...just no...

Ditty
11-19-2009, 12:48 AM

:lmao

duncan single handly beat the mavs by himself

FkLA
11-19-2009, 12:48 AM
What did yall Mav fans think of Terry trying to steal the spotlight at the end of the fourth quarter, when he bricked like 3 or 4 shots after Dirk had been beasting? Ive always hated that about Terry dude looks like he's always out for attention...wether it be his 'taking off' dance or pumping up the crowd 2 minutes into the game so the camera can focus on him. Not to mention his interviews.

Findog
11-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Dampier is a MLE player making $10 million a year. He is far from shit.

leemajors
11-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Both teams had injuries but the Mavs put it on when it counted. Hope the Spurs can pull out of this at some point, but it won't be tomorrow.

mystargtr34
11-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Dirk is the man... Dyess defended him pretty darn well and he still made shots...he was obviously the difference tonight.

Spurs battled and did ok in the end.

badfish22
11-19-2009, 01:21 AM

I don't belive your trying to blame this on injuries. WE WERE MISSING THREE STARTERS. Stop being a bitch and own up to a lose. God, its embarrassing.

pking
11-19-2009, 01:27 AM
Shitty team? Eh? I'm a Mavs fan and i know that shit is stupid.

Both teams are banged up. Stupid to try to act like Mavs only won because of injuries. Mavs down three starters.

WTF at Duncan single handedly beat the Mavs? Uhhh...??

Mr.ChugDynasty
11-19-2009, 01:34 AM
:lmao

duncan single handly beat the mavs by himself

wat

Fpoonsie
11-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Not sure what SOT is sayin, but I was very pleased w/ Timmy's game today...ESPECIALLY in the 2nd half. He hit some clutch baskets -- unfortunately, no one else could.

I really wish we'd stop wasting strong performances from Timmy w/ losses. :depressed