PDA

View Full Version : Dirk the Phantom of the Arena

Creation88
11-19-2009, 01:00 AM
does anyone else in the NBA get as many phantom foul calls as this guy? he's constantly getting bailed out it's pathetic. :nope

and fuck you Jefferson for your shitty defensive rotations in OT, while i'm at it.

Findog
11-19-2009, 01:01 AM
Think you got some sand stuck in there:

http://www.biofem.co.uk/img/diag-vagina.gif

Creation88
11-19-2009, 01:07 AM
is that Dirk's mouth?

DubMcDub
11-19-2009, 01:09 AM
We lost. Must have been the refs.

We won. Great defense and heart. Team is everything.

Creation88
11-19-2009, 01:10 AM
did i say we lost because Dirk's phantom calls? you must of lost that in your black hole of douchiness.

we lost because Jefferson doesn't know how to fucking rotate on defense and Pop called Tim's # so many times everyone knew what was coming.

Dirk's phantom calls are something that many people have observed over several seasons, dick.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2009, 01:14 AM
u mad

HarlemHeat37
11-19-2009, 01:15 AM
he's definitely in the top 3 with Wade and Lebron..

arodz
11-19-2009, 01:22 AM
we lost because Jefferson doesn't know how to fucking rotate on defense and Pop called Tim's # so many times everyone knew what was coming.

To Mavs fan: Go fuck your mother some more

To knee jerk Spurs Fan: Lay off Jefferson. If it wasn't for him, we would've been blown out tonight. Hey, you try winning against a quality team, on the road, with ONE point guard for the whole damn game. Anyone have Jacque Vaughn's phone number?

ffadicted
11-19-2009, 01:37 AM
I am butthurt

Dirk scorched us in the second half + OT, and the spurs had 19 TOs.
We lost a fair game.

Fabbs
11-19-2009, 01:49 AM
does anyone else in the NBA get as many phantom foul calls as this guy? he's constantly getting bailed out it's pathetic. :nope
The Phantom of the Arena. I like that.

The Floppin Fraulines late calls were a joke. That having been said, Tims got to hit that one footer and the Spurs need to know on a driving Frauline to either hammer him or do not contest the shot.

dude1394
11-19-2009, 02:30 AM
Man you spurs fans are sorta embarrassing yourselves here. Dirk shot 12 ft's, timmah 8. Somehow 4 more fta's is really as significant as you are making it? I think I saw McDyess get called for a bad one, but other than that they seemed pretty straight up.

24fta's by the spurs, 21 for the mavs and there must have been 10 pages of whining about it. A pretty bad sense of entitlement going on around here.

DubMcDub
11-19-2009, 02:32 AM
duncan's phantom calls are something that many people have observed over several seasons, dick.

Fixed it for you.

Chieflion
11-19-2009, 04:17 AM
Fixed it for you.
Which ones? I only saw the Duncan offensive interference, and I needed instant replay to see that shit. Most of the Dirk fouls were fouls, but the refs need to be more consistent.

Rynospursfan
11-19-2009, 04:25 AM
is that Dirk's mouth?

:lol

taps
11-19-2009, 05:56 AM
lullerz @ Creation's comeback.

What sucks most is the way he gets the calls, scrunching up his ugly puss after weak fadeaways with a fluttering battement to cap the performance. The refs, moved, toot their whistles in applause.

God forbid somebody taking it hard to the rack splitting double/triple coverage in the guts of the game gets a kind whistle, especially when #41 is doing his no-body reach in bullshit D.

Tim obviously hasn't earned what he's earned.

antimvp
11-19-2009, 07:50 AM
nothing like getting rim checked when you are one foot from the basket and 7 feet tall.

DUNK THE FUCKING BALL TIM......shit.

Findog
11-19-2009, 10:00 AM
is that Dirk's mouth?

No, it's the part of your body that is hurting after last night's game.

urunobili
11-19-2009, 10:01 AM

You still have an all time negative record against the Spurs... :wakeup

ElNono
11-19-2009, 10:07 AM

That's actually what mason had for hands last night.

BTW, good game dawg. :hat

Findog
11-19-2009, 10:38 AM
You still have an all time negative record against the Spurs... :wakeup

Congratulations on being better than us in the nineties. Props. :toast

z0sa
11-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I've gotten used to Tim getting butchered in the paint while Dirk flops his way to FTs. How an all-time dominant post like Tim earns less FTs and shot attempts due to pre-shot hacking/bumping compared to primarily jumpshooting guy like Dirk will never, ever make sense.

IMO, one of the biggest travesties in basketball history is how Tim has been officiated over the last 5 years.

SpurNation
11-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I've gotten used to Tim getting butchered in the paint while Dirk flops his way to FTs.

Me too. Hopefully Mavs fan will have to get used to exiting the playoffs as usual and Spurs fan will enjoy yet another championship.

TDomination
11-19-2009, 11:26 AM
My biggest complaint is that if it gets called on one end, it needs to be called on the other end.

Twice Dirk goes in for a layup and a bump by Mcdyess sends him to the line for an And 1.

Duncan in OT gets bumped and nothing.

Mr.Robinson
11-19-2009, 11:30 AM

and fuck you Jefferson for your shitty defensive rotations in OT, while i'm at it.

Shit is sick.

Creation88
11-19-2009, 11:36 AM

To knee jerk Spurs Fan: Lay off Jefferson. If it wasn't for him, we would've been blown out tonight. Hey, you try winning against a quality team, on the road, with ONE point guard for the whole damn game. Anyone have Jacque Vaughn's phone number?

and if it wasn't for Jefferson's shitty defense we would've had a better chance at winning that game.

everyone wants to lay off Finley, Mason, Jefferson, and Bonner critics because occasionally they have good games on offense, but fuck that, we make our name on defense and all of them are liabilities right now.

you don't get a "good job" for doing half your job.

island_dude
11-19-2009, 05:55 PM

The single most ridiculous dumbassed thread I've ever seen!

u4lakers14
11-19-2009, 06:02 PM
i wasnt able to catch the game.

how many more freethrows did the mavs get over the spurs?

ZB 512
11-19-2009, 06:03 PM
i wasnt able to catch the game.

how many more freethrows did the mavs get over the spurs?

Spurs had more FT attempts in the game than the Mavs....just as they usually do

duncan228
11-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Free throws:

Spurs: 19-24

Mavs: 16-21

Mr.Robinson
11-19-2009, 06:06 PM
The single most ridiculous dumbassed thread I've ever seen!

Did you see the two and 1's called in OT?

island_dude
11-19-2009, 06:09 PM

You're a sick individual. You have some serious issues to even have something like that cross your mind. Really pathetic, does your own mother know you talk like that?

island_dude
11-19-2009, 06:16 PM

Did you see the two and 1's called in OT?

According to Spurs fans Dirk is the second coming of DWhistle Wade.

Mr.Robinson
11-19-2009, 06:35 PM
According to Spurs fans Dirk is the second coming of DWhistle Wade.

It's as bad. I was happy The Mavs and Dirk got a taste of their own medicine in 2006.

ZB 512
11-19-2009, 09:01 PM
It's as bad. I was happy The Mavs and Dirk got a taste of their own medicine in 2006.

that's the most asinine statement ive seen on this board, congrats....The Spurs shot more FTs than the Mavs did last night and you are comparing it to Wade shooting more FTs than the entire Mavs team and getting a phantom bail out whistle FTW with 1.8 seconds left in a Finals game

Spurs fans are one of the last groups that should be complaining about officiating

dude1394
11-19-2009, 10:30 PM
The sense of entitlement is strong with this one.