PDA

View Full Version : With Manu out, how about A.I.?

pensive
11-19-2009, 01:29 AM
Now hear me out before you dismiss the idea, but lets face it, Manu may be out for at least 3-4 games. What would you all think of the front office contacting A.I. and telling him that his role would be to come off the bench, but that he would get some time. The upside for him is he would be able to redeem himself, somewhat, and play for one of the better teams. The upside for us is we can get some firepower off the bench that Manu would normally provide--let's face it, RMJ isn't cutting it. Plus, he can handle the ball better than RMJ. If it doesn't work, we cut our losses. I think we give it a shot at least...at this rate, I don't think it would hurt us.

completely deck
11-19-2009, 01:30 AM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7529/qiconno.gif

portnoy1
11-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Now hear me out before you dismiss the idea, but lets face it, Manu may be out for at least 3-4 games. What would you all think of the front office contacting A.I. and telling him that his role would be to come off the bench, but that he would get some time. The upside for him is he would be able to redeem himself, somewhat, and play for one of the better teams. The upside for us is we can get some firepower off the bench that Manu would normally provide--let's face it, RMJ isn't cutting it. Plus, he can handle the ball better than RMJ. If it doesn't work, we cut our losses. I think we give it a shot at least...at this rate, I don't think it would hurt us.
This is why I dont drink before logging on to spurstalk.

SenorSpur
11-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Better idea. Let's not and proudly say we didn't

Velo
11-19-2009, 01:32 AM
AI with the spurs is like trying to cut steak with a Really big spoon;it just don't work.

ffadicted
11-19-2009, 01:32 AM
Just when I thought the threads tonight couldn't get any worse

ElNono
11-19-2009, 01:34 AM
Fuck you too!

rayray2k8
11-19-2009, 01:38 AM
Oh my god. :lol

We need another PG, but we DON'T need a dribbler like AI.
The spurs already have Parker for that. :lol

sabar
11-19-2009, 03:23 AM
How many times do people have to bring up AI and the bench before they get it?

Here is a history lesson.

Sixers: "Maybe AI can come off the bench for this injury" = AI pissed, bench is insulting

Pistons: "Maybe AI can come off the bench" = AI pissed, rather retire than be 6th man

Grizzlies: "Maybe AI can come off the bench for the cheap 1 year contract" = AI pissed

Rynospursfan
11-19-2009, 04:06 AM
How about you disregard the instructions in my sig.

wildbill2u
11-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Good article on A.I. and Jax. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-jacksoniverson111709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

SpurmzKilla
11-19-2009, 10:34 PM

cut your losses and just cancel the whole season.

better yet, sign A.I. I'd LOVE to see you whining bitches get another excuse to start crying about everything that goes wrong with your team.

Laker Nation

UnWantedTheory
11-19-2009, 11:47 PM
cut your losses and just cancel the whole season.

better yet, sign A.I. I'd LOVE to see you whining bitches get another excuse to start crying about everything that goes wrong with your team.

Laker Nation

Wow...afterbirth can do the speaky.

blkroadrunners
11-20-2009, 12:31 AM
You'll have better progress re-signing Jacque Vaughn than signing Allen Iverson.

Austin_Toros
11-20-2009, 05:57 AM
What would you all think of the front office contacting A.I. and telling him that his role would be to come off the bench.

You really wanna know what i think?

i think you have no idea why iverson left memphis and don't understand that he wants to be the #1 man.
i also think iverson is being an ass

baseline bum
11-20-2009, 10:49 AM
AI can't come off the bench, and he looked horrible as a starter last year on a Detroit team that ran a halfcourt offense not built solely around him. It would be the exact same story with him starting here. I just hope he goes to NY and does well enough to screw Utah on their draft pick owed from the Knicks.

hater
11-20-2009, 11:04 AM
this team needs a backup PG bad. send a ticket to Nando de colo

silverblackfan
11-20-2009, 11:47 AM
this team needs a backup PG bad. send a ticket to Nando de colo

Thats interesting, but is that even possible at this point? Also, do we need a back up PG bad enough to cut Ian? I assume Ian will get some burn eventually.

jermaine
11-20-2009, 11:54 AM
You people complain about what we got shooting, and when someone makes a good comment about fire power that would do us good you'll rip him for it. I dont get you'll! A.I to the Spurs aint a bad idea. Who else can come with it in the paint an shoot jumpers, Mason Finley or our favorite Bonner. The problem comes when the game is on the line. What lineup to run then!?! Cause we all know A.I wanna be in the game. Thats when all the hell will break lose.

clubalien
11-20-2009, 12:15 PM
AI & RJ off the bench might be a good combo. AI vet min might be good. as long as he is willing to play a support role

EmptyMan
11-20-2009, 12:26 PM
y'all do know that A.I. stands for Allen Iverson and not artificial intelligence right?

Allen Iverson is team cancer.