PDA

View Full Version : Ukraine in terror - 1 million affected by deadly plague

word
11-19-2009, 04:52 AM
“We have sent the analyses to Kiev. We don’t believe it’s H1N1 swine flu. Neither do we know what kind of pneumonia it is.”

A doctor in Western Ukraine who did not want to be named, said:” We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal.

“They look like they have been burned. It’s terrifying.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/140492/Million-hit-by-plague-worse-than-swine-flu-

antimvp
11-19-2009, 08:00 AM
russia did it.

Homeland Security
11-19-2009, 08:44 AM
;)

Johnson
11-19-2009, 09:22 AM
lets bring it over here to the US, we welcome everyone!

rjv
11-19-2009, 10:24 AM
i'm still hearing that this is H1N1 and that the ukraine has had more severity in cases due to some apparently terrible prepartions for the epidemic. but for those who joke about any such new virus ever making it across the world to the US, in today's time of international travel it does not take long for a virus to travel from one part of the world to another.

DarkReign
11-19-2009, 12:16 PM
From the comments section of the article

OUTBREAK PREDICTED IN AUGUST - MOSHE ARRESTED BY FBI
19.11.09, 12:10am

I am a computer programmer with a B.Sc. degree in Biochemistry. I am anti-hoaxes and am very careful about them. But there is extremely convincing evidence (see August 16-21 below) that this virus is a bio-weapon.
August 12
Somebody from L.A. called Dr. Ott of Republican radio (off the air) and claimed that they had proof that the pandemic flu was reverse engineered at Ft. Detrick, Md - and then mass-produced in bio-weapons labs in the Ukraine - and that a more virulent strain would be released in November in the Ukraine.
Dr. Ott advised him to take his evidence to a U.S. Attorney at the L.A. Federal Bldg. and then call him back. He or Dr. Bill Deagle from San Diego would then follow up.
I have personally confirmed with Dr. Ott that this call took place. Most of the above is a direct quote from his email.
August 13
The following day, a Joseph Moshe was arrested following a chase and 9 hour standoff in his car in front of the L.A. Federal Bldg.
According to the FBI he had made a bomb threat against the White House (from L.A.?) and was wanted for two misdemeanours for verbal abuse of his mother. Odd things about the arrest were a) the preparedness and amount of force (they used a magnetic ulse to disable his car), and b) the ability of Moshe to withstand 4 cans of teargas and pepper spray - video here: huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/man-suspected-of-making-t_n_259330.html
Then the FBI destroyed his car.
I have not found out whether this is the same Joseph Bar-Moshe who is/was an Israeli-American microbiologist working in viral genetics: biomedexperts.com/Profile.bme/78637/Moshe_Bar-Joseph
August 16-21.
There are comments on news pages by the public DATED IN AUGUST, PREDICTING this Ukrainian outbreak in late October/November. The Huffington Post link above is one of them.
October 29,31
Unverified - Reports of light airplanes spraying aerosols over some Ukrainian cities
November 4
Unverified - Reports of pressure to refer to all this as "swine flu"
November 18
After two weeks of not revealing the gene sequencing the WHO is referring to this as standard swine flu (of which less people die than standard flu), despite massive differences, paticularly rate of infection and the lungs being destroyed. Experts strongly disagree.
There is evidence of collusion between WHO and big pharmaceuticals: Mexican Swine Flu Outbreak 2009: SPECIAL REPORT by Dr Leonard Horowitz - youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs
1982-2009
Over 90 scientists esp. microbiologists have died, most in suspicious ways. 26 in 2004. Here's one example: "Just four days after Dr. Que fell unconscious came the mysterious disappearance of Don Wiley, 57, ... an expert on how the immune system responds to viral attacks such as the classic doomsday plagues of HIV, ebola and influenza. He had just bought tickets to take his son to Graceland the following day. Police found his rental car on a bridge outside Memphis, Tenn. His body was later found in the Mississippi River. Forensic experts said he may have had a dizzy spell and have fallen off the bridge."
Why release a plague?
There are at least 3 possible believable motives: 1) De-population 2) Coup through martial law 3) Profit

DarkReign
11-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Im usually not a conspiracy theorist, but I sure would like to hear this guy's radio call-in broadcast.

Wp4Y5GPbSbk

DarkReign
11-19-2009, 12:29 PM
My fucking question is how would the military know to bring an EMP weapon to disarm a guy who supposedly made threats against the POTUS (from LA?).