PDA

View Full Version : Let's Blow It All Up!!!

superjames1992
11-19-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm sick of this crap Pop is putting out on the floor!!! 4-5 IS SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH and there's no way we are going to make the playoffs at the rate!!!

My solution is this: FIRE EVERYBODY ! ! ! ! !

I hate to say it, but the coaching staff is NOT GETTING IT DONE!!! The players are NOT GETTING IT DONE!!!

I'm sick of this and it's CLEAR that something needs to be done. Duncan is just an old man out there lumbering around. He has NO vertical leap anymore. Manu is just an injury WAITING to happen. Parker has SUDDENLY become INJURY-PRONE and has regressed this season. He's a very SELFISH point guard.

Pop is a sucky OLD coach who has benefited from TIM DUNCAN and DAVID ROBINSON. If it weren't for those two, Pop would have been fired the day he walked into the Spurs press conference announcing him as head coach. HE SUCKS!!!

I'm sick of this God damn team and it's time to BLOW IT UP!!!

We NEED to fire all the coaches and release EVERY player on the team. We'll just sign free agents to fill in the roster for the remainder of the season. Then we'll TANK the season purposely to get LOTTERY pick!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/SARCASM!

I'm just trying to compete with some of you on here who are freaking out after the Spurs' early struggles.:depressed

GO SPURS GO!!! :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Chieflion
11-19-2009, 08:28 AM
That was what I wanted to post.

all_heart
11-19-2009, 08:40 AM
haha real cute.. it would be much easier for you to just quit being a fan.. go put on a Hawks jersey... FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Brazil
11-19-2009, 08:48 AM
haha real cute.. it would be much easier for you to just quit being a fan.. go put on a Hawks jersey... FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you haven't seen the sarcasm part of the post

easy7
11-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Get some sleep, you will feel better tomorrow.:toast

4down
11-19-2009, 09:05 AM
man this looks a little like 99... good post. hope guys can get healthy and jell

mexicanjunior
11-19-2009, 09:24 AM
I like all the underlined words...

sananspursfan21
11-19-2009, 10:46 AM
you're gay

ffadicted
11-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I was ready to rage, then I thought "there's no way someone could be this stupid"

Then I saw the end of the post and felt a little better

TDomination
11-19-2009, 11:06 AM
I was ready to rage, then I thought "there's no way someone could be this stupid"

Then I saw the end of the post and felt a little better

I felt kind of better but while i was reading the post, i was like ugh, you have to be kidding me. I was just shaking my the whole time.

That was the longest sarcasm rant i've seen lol

Dex
11-19-2009, 11:10 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g29/rikuana/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Bukefal
11-19-2009, 11:19 AM
:lol