PDA

View Full Version : Why do women love New Moon and Twilight so much?

Thunder Dan
11-19-2009, 09:47 AM
I don't get it. My girlfriend bought tickets like 2 weeks ago for this movie. I have never seen her excited like this before and it's really a turnoff. I don't understand why she is so into this shit but it seems childish to me. She isn't a big reader but she reads these books and has to see these movies. It's almost like kids with Harry Potter. It really has me questioning my devotion to this relationship (though I won't tell her). I saw Twilight and thought it was alright, not completely horrible, but not stand in line or midnight showing material.

Can someone explain this to me? Why do women love this shit? Is it weird for a 26 year old women to be this into it? I get this weird Harry Potter/ Star Wars vibe about it and it really makes me want to run for the hills.

ATRAIN
11-19-2009, 09:51 AM
I dont get it either. My sisters are all into it. Girls ive dated have gone to the midnight selling for the books. I saw the movie and I thought it was shit. A sparkling fucking vampire? WTF is that!!

JudynTX
11-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Count me out, I don't like it.

mrsmaalox
11-19-2009, 09:57 AM
I've no interest in the books or the movie----and I LOVE vampires. My 13 yr daughter has read all the books, but she thought the movie was so bad that she totally lost interest in it.

sonic21
11-19-2009, 10:01 AM
Not every woman/girl likes Twilight. I personally know some who criticize it rather harshly.

It's mainly because of the guy...
he's a stalker...he sneaks into her house at night and stares at her as she sleeps. Apparently that's "cute" or something.

SpursWoman
11-19-2009, 10:22 AM
It's romantic and cheesy, some girls really like it ... some don't. Big deal.

I'll probably be taking my 14 year old to see it sometime this weekend. And I don't really mind.

I. Hustle
11-19-2009, 10:31 AM
I've no interest in the books or the movie----and I LOVE vampires. My 13 yr daughter has read all the books, but she thought the movie was so bad that she totally lost interest in it.

That kid is 13?! She is tall as shit. Unless it was just because I was sitting down.

The thing you really need to find out from your girlfriend is how long it takes her to warm up a pizza. The movies are not that big of a deal but if it takes her more than 15 minutes to warm up a damn pizza then dump that slut.

I. Hustle
11-19-2009, 10:33 AM
It's mainly because of the guy...
he's a stalker...he sneaks into her house at night and stares at her as she sleeps. Apparently that's "cute" or something.

No chick ever thought it was cute when I did that.

rjv
11-19-2009, 10:41 AM
vampires are pussies nowadays. whatever happened to the all-out, demonic, rip-your- jugular out creature?

balli
11-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Ask Joe. He knows the answer.

easjer
11-19-2009, 11:01 AM
It's not all women. I am all for cheeseball romance and the sexual tension is well done, but otherwise the books are overwrought nonsense. The writing is just . . . ugh. I am a huge Harry Potter fan, so someone told me I'd like them and I just grimaced throughout because it was sooooo overly dramatic and repetitive.

Blake
11-19-2009, 11:22 AM
I don't get it. My girlfriend bought tickets like 2 weeks ago for this movie. I have never seen her excited like this before and it's really a turnoff. I don't understand why she is so into this shit but it seems childish to me. She isn't a big reader but she reads these books and has to see these movies. It's almost like kids with Harry Potter. It really has me questioning my devotion to this relationship (though I won't tell her). I saw Twilight and thought it was alright, not completely horrible, but not stand in line or midnight showing material.

Can someone explain this to me? Why do women love this shit? Is it weird for a 26 year old women to be this into it? I get this weird Harry Potter/ Star Wars vibe about it and it really makes me want to run for the hills. she probably thinks the same about you and your obsession with brady quinn

desflood
11-19-2009, 11:32 AM
It really has me questioning my devotion to this relationship (though I won't tell her).
That seems more childish than anything else about this. Really? You'd cut the whole thing off because of a series of books? Let's be honest here: You want out and any flimsy excuse will do.

I. Hustle
11-19-2009, 11:38 AM
That seems more childish than anything else about this. Really? You'd cut the whole thing off because of a series of books? Let's be honest here: You want out and any flimsy excuse will do.

I agree with Des. Yeah dude you are an idiot. If my chick was into it that much I would dress like one of those douchey vampires and role play it up. I'd tell her that everything she read about vamps was fake and the only way I can eat is if she sucks me.

mrsmaalox
11-19-2009, 11:39 AM

Ohhh great observation, I missed that. You are right on, Des :tu

katyon6th
11-19-2009, 11:46 AM
I agree with Des. Yeah dude you are an idiot. If my chick was into it that much I would dress like one of those douchey vampires and role play it up. I'd tell her that everything she read about vamps was fake and the only way I can eat is if she sucks me.

:lmao

Thunder Dan
11-19-2009, 12:09 PM
she probably thinks the same about you and your obsession with brady quinn

the only thing she has questioned me about is my brady quinn poster on the ceiling above my bed, other than that, she totally understands

Thunder Dan
11-19-2009, 12:11 PM

no it's just weird that a person who doesn't read at all is now waiting in line for books and going to movies at midnight with 14 year old girls. Just seems weird to me. Not only that, she takes photos of her books and put them on her facebook. That's like someone taking pictures of their Star Wars DVD's. This obsession just seems odd to me.

I. Hustle
11-19-2009, 12:28 PM
no it's just weird that a person who doesn't read at all is now waiting in line for books and going to movies at midnight with 14 year old girls. Just seems weird to me. Not only that, she takes photos of her books and put them on her facebook. That's like someone taking pictures of their Star Wars DVD's. This obsession just seems odd to me.

So leave her then if you are just going to bitch about her. I bet you do a lot of stupid shit that annoys her too. It's called balance dude. If you want a perfect chick that doesn't do anything to annoy you and has no flaws then let me know so I can take pictures. Otherwise send your chick over because I put flour all over my face, spiked my hair, and threw on my douche bag outfit. *In my best Dracula impression* I vant her to suuck my nnnuuuutttssss!

katyon6th
11-19-2009, 12:29 PM

You're obviously not satisfying her sexually.

Crookshanks
11-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Maybe she likes the romantic aspect of the story - and she's totally missing that in her relationship with you!

I. Hustle
11-19-2009, 12:31 PM
You're obviously not satisfying her sexually.

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Burn!

I. Hustle
11-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Maybe she likes the romantic aspect of the story - and she's totally missing that in her relationship with you!

These chicks know their shit. LIke I said you should have used it to role play.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-19-2009, 12:36 PM
So leave her then if you are just going to bitch about her. I bet you do a lot of stupid shit that annoys her too. It's called balance dude. If you want a perfect chick that doesn't do anything to annoy you and has no flaws then let me know so I can take pictures. Otherwise send your chick over because I put flour all over my face, spiked my hair, and threw on my douche bag outfit. *In my best Dracula impression* I vant her to suuck my nnnuuuutttssss!

I think you may have just stumbled onto illuzion's recipe for success with the ladies.

Crookshanks
11-19-2009, 12:36 PM
While in college, I took a class on Victorian Horror. We read Dracula and I did a paper on it. Did you know that the bite of a vampire gives a woman the same feeling as an orgasm? Maybe that's why women are more into the whole vampire thing.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Chicks are into the fantasy of a man that somehow thinks she's more attractive while she's having her period.

I. Hustle
11-19-2009, 12:39 PM
I think you may have just stumbled onto illuzion's recipe for success with the ladies.

:lol Is that what he's up to?

mrsmaalox
11-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Vampires are very sexy; and there are no surprises with them. When you are with a vampire you know for sure what's going to happen a) someone is going to die or b)someone is going to have hot, dirty sex!

Heath Ledger
11-19-2009, 01:08 PM
My girl forced me to watch the first one and I was surprised I ended up thinking it was a decent flick. The first one was pretty much an Indie flick the second one is going to be like a big budget popcorn flick.

ashbeeigh
11-19-2009, 01:12 PM
I only started to read the books because I needed something to do since I'm not working.

They're cheesy, romantic, not classic literature...but good enough to hold attention when there isn't anything else better to do.

I watched the Twilight Monday and it wasn't too bad. I'm not about to run out to see New Moon, but I will go and see it some time soon.

Twi-hards are ridiculous. I don't get it. I will never understand it. Some of my friends are going to see the midnight showing tonight and/or took the day off tomorrow. That I cannot understand.

Shelly
11-19-2009, 01:33 PM
I haven't read/seen either and have no desire to.

So there!

sonic21
11-19-2009, 01:52 PM
women like gay vampire.
men like Lesbian Vampire killer (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020885/)

that's life

:wakeup

JoeChalupa
11-19-2009, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I've read the first three. No big deal. Yeah they are not literary classics but I found them to be entertaining enough to read. To each his...errr, her own I guess.

JamStone
11-19-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm actually into vampire stories and movies, but didn't read any of the books. I read somewhere that the author didn't really know anything about vampire folklore so she made stuff up without researching it. That's why her vampires sparkle in the sunlight instead of... you know... burn to death in the sunlight. Being somewhat into vampire books, that pretty much made me not want to read any of them, especially after tackling and finishing Kostova's "The Historian" not too long ago.

I did end up watching the first movie on dvd and didn't think it was bad. Not great, but it was ok. I'll probably watch the second one on dvd as well. I've watched some pretty bad vampire movies because of the fact I'm into vampire stories, so this isn't much different. But, I'm not going to read the books.

I'd have to agree with those who are saying it's the romantic aspect that get many of the young girls addicted to it. And, obviously, it was the first movie and the actors who played the two leads. It's just like the boy band / Brittany Spears days a decade ago. Find good-looking young faces for little teenie boppers to identify with, and you can make them megastars that those young girls fawn over.

to21
11-19-2009, 02:39 PM
BFD dude....take her to see the damn movies and bite the shit out of her when you guys get home and she'll be begging for more.

Strike
11-19-2009, 03:05 PM
No chick ever thought it was cute when I did that.

It's not the watching they didn't like. It was the masturbating.

mrsmaalox
11-19-2009, 03:06 PM

:lmao :lmao

Strike
11-19-2009, 03:06 PM

Wait, what?

I. Hustle
11-19-2009, 03:32 PM

:lol right before I posted that I deleted "maybe it was because I was masturbating"

It's like you are a mind reading vampire or something.

desflood
11-19-2009, 03:39 PM
:rollin

Strike
11-19-2009, 05:42 PM
:lol right before I posted that I deleted "maybe it was because I was masturbating"

It's like you are a mind reading vampire or something.

It's the booze. :drunk

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2009, 09:52 PM
What romance? I've seen the movie, no one fucked.

the books are obviously the rantings of a very sexually repressed woman, believe me I know repressed.

another thing the bitches love about this movie is that you can score attractive males looking plain. While that can happen bitch better put out, unlike the books

iggypop123
11-19-2009, 10:53 PM
i liked interview with the vampire until it got gay

EmptyMan
11-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Chicks are into the fantasy of a man that somehow thinks she's more attractive while she's having her period.

lmao, spfie by far has some of the best posts on ST :rollin

It is weird for a 26 yr old woman to suddenly go fanboi with the 14 yr olds. Did she have a boring childhood?

Blake
11-19-2009, 11:48 PM
women like gay vampire.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x53son_snlgaydracula_fun

lol funny

Stringer_Bell
11-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Can someone explain this to me? Why do women love this shit? Is it weird for a 26 year old women to be this into it? I get this weird Harry Potter/ Star Wars vibe about it and it really makes me want to run for the hills.

Vampires and werewolves dine on humans. Women enjoy the fantasy of being devoured emotionally and physically, as well as the idea of an ageless partner.

Tbh tho, the main vampire dude is like hundreds of years old right? And the girl is underage right? That's pedo-bear shit right there, but I guess it's all relative.

TDMVPDPOY
11-20-2009, 12:00 AM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jessi_chan/edward-cullen-demotivational-poster.jpg

The Franchise
11-20-2009, 12:07 AM

That was just wrong. :lol

spursfan09
11-20-2009, 12:52 AM
23 year old female who never saw or read a twilight movie or book. However, maybe one day I'll watch it.

alamo50
11-20-2009, 06:27 AM
+1

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-20-2009, 06:43 AM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jessi_chan/edward-cullen-demotivational-poster.jpg

:lmao

ploto
11-20-2009, 07:37 AM
I completely understand the teenage girls' obsession with it, but when their mothers are also into it, I just don't get it.

desflood
11-20-2009, 08:23 AM
another thing the bitches love about this movie is that you can score attractive males looking plain. While that can happen bitch better put out, unlike the books
Actually, in the books, he's the one who won't put out.

And for the record, that guy is not attractive. Too... delicate looking. Men are supposed to be masculine.

DarkReign
11-20-2009, 12:05 PM

omg :lmao

easjer
11-20-2009, 12:13 PM
SFIE's sister-in-law is obsessed with Twilight. To the point that she saw the movie 5 times and once yelled at two teens behind her who were bitching that there was no sex that "The sexual tension IS WHAT MAKES THE BOOKS. SHUT UP."

She's a 30 year old first-grade teacher.

Go figure.

Sancha
11-20-2009, 12:15 PM
The only movies I get taken to are the ones that suck because usually noone else is in the theater and shit.

Crookshanks
11-20-2009, 12:33 PM

well -there's part of the problem. Romance and sex are not the same thing. And that's especially true when you use the "f" word. :lol

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 12:34 PM
vampires are pussies nowadays. whatever happened to the all-out, demonic, rip-your- jugular out creature?
no shit...best movie vampire is obviously Dracula...chick comes up to him and tells him "I'm not scared of you..I love you," and he'll eat her face off.

This is a vampire

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HJrGkCIwYOg/SutsUvUTzOI/AAAAAAAAP1c/G-Z0kGH63Os/s400/Vampire.jpg

This pile of douche is not a vampire

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_294ytgC2AAA/SLVlFQYOiQI/AAAAAAAAAXc/eGAQYkmerqY/s320/edward-cullen_l-2.jpg

JoeChalupa
11-20-2009, 12:35 PM
I'll wait for the DVD.

angel_luv
11-20-2009, 12:46 PM
I have several friends who went at midnight last night to see the movie.

I am not interested in the series, although I might have gone for the social aspect if I hadn't had to work today.

I also have absolutely no interested in Harry Potter.

I loved the Chronicles of Narnia and the Lord of the Ring movies.
I went to see the second and third Lord of the Rings movies when they came out at midnight, dressed up in costume both times.

Sancha
I'll wait for the DVD.

and you'll go see it a few more times in the theater too.

ashbeeigh
Actually, in the books, he's the one who won't put out.

He doesn't want to hurt her. It's such a load of shit. I about threw the book away when i got to that point. So unrealistic.

desflood
11-20-2009, 12:58 PM
So unrealistic.
Um, ash... the whole series is about a 100-year-old vampire who falls in love with a teenage girl. Along the way we get to meet some werewolves and in the last book... never mind, no spoilers here. Also, about half of the vampires have some kind of extra psychic or physical abilities that have nothing to do with being undead. My point is that that part is no more unrealistic than the rest of the story :lol

ashbeeigh
11-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Um, ash... the whole series is about a 100-year-old vampire who falls in love with a teenage girl. Along the way we get to meet some werewolves and in the last book... never mind, no spoilers here. Also, about half of the vampires have some kind of extra psychic or physical abilities that have nothing to do with being undead. My point is that that part is no more unrealistic than the rest of the story :lol

:lol I know, I know. But this part really gets me. Come on dude. She wants to get in your pants and you say no? The Vampires, the wolves, the "rules," the vegetarianism or whatever, traveling, the psychic abilities, the flying, etc. I can handle.

desflood
11-20-2009, 01:08 PM
:lol I know, I know. But this part really gets me. Come on dude. She wants to get in your pants and you say no?
Admittedly, I can see your point. Of all the unbelievable things, the most unbelievable would indeed be some guy turning down a decent-looking 17-year-old girl for sex. It probably is more likely that vegetarian vampires and werewolves exist.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-20-2009, 01:08 PM

/thread

LOL texans
11-20-2009, 01:12 PM
I think its fine that teenage girls are into it. I get that.

But it freaks me out at work when a woman in their 30s and 40s are all into Twilight and have a 17 year old Taylor Lauter(sp?) on as their computer wallpaper, wanting to sleep with him and all.

This movie/book franchise is the official bastardization of Vampire storytelling.

Shastafarian
11-20-2009, 01:13 PM
The only way to watch the movie is with RiffTrax. I'm continually astounded and dumbfounded at how popular this series is. I didn't read the books but the movie was beyond horrible. I actually couldn't stop laughing at the forest scene when he runs real fast and flies up the tree. :rollin

Must preserve Mormon values!

sonic21
11-20-2009, 01:37 PM
he's clearly gay

my girlfriend watched the movie and in the scene where bella was in edward's room she said that there were magazines on his chair thing
they were cosmos lol i didnt see them because i wasnt paying attention, and also because she has seen the movie like 4 times.

SA210
11-20-2009, 02:33 PM
More cinema crap

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-20-2009, 03:32 PM

This is seriously some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

sonic21
11-20-2009, 04:04 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/mentalwheaties/twilight.jpg

desflood
11-20-2009, 04:47 PM
1glNuQiE77E

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-20-2009, 05:02 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 05:41 PM
post of the year

Dark Gable
11-20-2009, 05:56 PM
This is how women fantasize about vampires.

http://files.blog-city.com/files/A05/141484/p/f/blackula.jpg

Hank the Tank
11-20-2009, 06:31 PM
So many hateful comments on this video...I don't know if he was being serious, but it was funny to me nonetheless.

Jyj_7U2FgpI

ashbeeigh
11-20-2009, 06:51 PM
I just heard that the midnight show grossed 26 million dollars. Just one showing. Holy crap that's a lot.

Ginofan
11-20-2009, 07:04 PM
I will be a the first showing tomorrow morning! I wasn't hardcore enough to go last night...guess that's my age catching up with me.

ashbeeigh
11-20-2009, 07:18 PM
I will be a the first showing tomorrow morning! I wasn't hardcore enough to go last night...guess that's my age catching up with me.

:lol I'm waiting until next week sometime...or maybe even later. I haven't even finished reading Eclipse yet.

iggypop123
11-20-2009, 07:39 PM
no shit...best movie vampire is obviously Dracula...chick comes up to him and tells him "I'm not scared of you..I love you," and he'll eat her face off.

This is a vampire

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HJrGkCIwYOg/SutsUvUTzOI/AAAAAAAAP1c/G-Z0kGH63Os/s400/Vampire.jpg

This pile of douche is not a vampire

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_294ytgC2AAA/SLVlFQYOiQI/AAAAAAAAAXc/eGAQYkmerqY/s320/edward-cullen_l-2.jpg

tom cruise and brad pitt were vampires. if there were any rules they are all broken

http://www.starblogs.net/archives/LestatandLouis.jpg

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 07:53 PM
tom cruise and brad pitt were vampires. if there were any rules they are all broken

http://www.starblogs.net/archives/LestatandLouis.jpg
:depressed
touchee

IronMexican
11-20-2009, 07:57 PM
So many hateful comments on this video...I don't know if he was being serious, but it was funny to me nonetheless.

Jyj_7U2FgpI

his/her "man voice" kind of sounds like Gob Bluth.

exstatic
11-20-2009, 07:59 PM

Chicks are into the fantasy of a charming, well groomed, and well dressed man who will interact with her indefinitely without sex.

SpursWoman
11-20-2009, 08:26 PM

I picked my kids up from school and took them to the 4:30 showing. I'm not going to run out and buy the shirt, and in spots I felt like a cross between a cougar and a pedophile ... but I liked it. Better than the first one I think.

desflood
11-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Ditto. I'll be at the Bijou bright and early tomorrow :wakeup

Ginofan
11-20-2009, 11:31 PM
I picked my kids up from school and took them to the 4:30 showing. I'm not going to run out and buy the shirt, and in spots I felt like a cross between a cougar and a pedophile ... but I liked it. Better than the first one I think.
Awesome, glad to hear it. I thought the first one was good but leaning more towards the "ehh" side.

Ditto. I'll be at the Bijou bright and early tomorrow :wakeup
We'll be at the Huebner Oaks first showing, hopefully not TOO many screaming teens will be awake that early.

:lol I'm waiting until next week sometime...or maybe even later. I haven't even finished reading Eclipse yet.
I couldn't wait that long! You need to step it up Ash, I finished reading the entire series in like 3 weeks....but I'm also a person who spent the entire day reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the night it came out...13 hrs! :lol Just call me super nerd.:nerd:depressed

Whisky Dog
11-21-2009, 03:39 AM
The fiancé had to see this so I went and tried to like it for her sake.

All it is - 2 hours of dudes walking around with no shirt, and awkward ass moment after awkward ass moment. After it was over I looked at her and said "this Sunday youre going to watch the entire Cowboys game with me, and we're watching it at Twin Peaks so I get my fill of half naked women you have to endure".

Fucking bitch movies...

Whisky Dog
11-21-2009, 03:39 AM

Insomniac
11-21-2009, 03:44 AM
My nephew went to mingle with all the young babes.

Dark Gable
11-21-2009, 06:32 AM

My son thinks the same.

SpursWoman
11-21-2009, 09:16 AM

That's why my son wanted to go. :lol

Shastafarian
11-21-2009, 09:34 AM

If by babes you mean fat lonely chicks.

SpursWoman
11-21-2009, 10:11 AM
If by babes you mean fat lonely chicks.

I know you're trying to be funny and all, but it's not fat lonely chicks ... it was a bunch of cute little screaming 11-15 year olds.

Whisky Dog
11-21-2009, 10:49 AM
I disagree. There were a lot of larger women present. Hardly any children, but it was the 11 showing.

spursfan09
11-21-2009, 11:10 AM
I prefer the ugly scary vampires. The evil ones that are out to kill. Those are my favorite kind of vampire movies. Anybody see 30 days of night?

ashbeeigh
11-21-2009, 11:50 AM
I couldn't wait that long! You need to step it up Ash, I finished reading the entire series in like 3 weeks....but I'm also a person who spent the entire day reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the night it came out...13 hrs! :lol Just call me super nerd.:nerd:depressed

I started them about two weeks ago...I'm almost there! But thanks to the Weekender and Roger Ebert I know what basically happens in Breaking Dawn. I'm kicking myself for reading it. Oh well.

Whisky Dog
11-21-2009, 12:01 PM
I prefer the ugly scary vampires. The evil ones that are out to kill. Those are my favorite kind of vampire movies. Anybody see 30 days of night?

Of course. But that is a vampire movie. This isn't, it's a "woman has some semblance of control but is powerless against the dominant man who sweeps her off her feet" movie. The vampire is just the bit part - the dominant man. Making the character immortal with supernatural abilities that he could use for destruction if he wanted to but doesn't is what drives women crazy. These movies aren't an accident, they're specific formulas designed to prey on the desires/insecurities of women to draw them in droves and bank big $$$$$.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2009, 12:21 PM
my sister said the movie "freakin sucked balls"

Shastafarian
11-21-2009, 04:00 PM
http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/twilightimprovedversion-rap.jpg

desflood
11-21-2009, 04:04 PM
my sister said the movie "freakin sucked balls"
Sadly, I have to agree. The books were indeed mindless teenage drivel, but there was at least a deep, driving emotional force behind the series. So far both movies have either completely ignored that tone or simply been unable to project it. The one bright spot was all of those beautiful, beautiful half-naked werewolves. Otherwise, it was indeed a big plateful of camel crap.

Special jeers go out to Alice's "vision" of Bella's future. I was actually enjoying the movie until that particular scene - it's amazing how one really moronic moment can ruin an entire film.

jman3000
11-21-2009, 04:13 PM
http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/twilightimprovedversion-rap.jpg

clever girl...

Trainwreck2100
11-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Sadly, I have to agree. The books were indeed mindless teenage drivel, but there was at least a deep, driving emotional force behind the series

its called mysogany

desflood
11-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Misogyny, huh? Please expand upon your theory.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-22-2009, 03:09 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
11-22-2009, 06:35 PM
movies that become this whole movement phenomana like twilight always amaze me

like how girls think that pale british guy is hot.....i mean he has one of the worst cases of troll face i've ever seen in a lead actor....and iirc people were pissed when he was cast as the lead character cuz they said he wasn't good looking enough or something....now the guy can't even go down the street without being hounded by 20 30 and 40 year old women.