PDA

View Full Version : Nora Odonnell picks a fight with a 12 year old

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 11:43 AM
http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200911180038

:lmao

rjv
11-19-2009, 11:47 AM
i love the way she pulls the mike away from the guy. (okay, okay...that's enough stupidity for now. we have to go to camera now).

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 11:49 AM
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=GdkUkU8zpr

DarrinS
11-19-2009, 11:49 AM
I want the last 2:27 of my life back.

rjv
11-19-2009, 11:51 AM
was that school in china ? all they needed to add was chairman barrack to make that complete.

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 11:57 AM
"I don't see anything in here about tax cuts" He said in the 80's.

I always wondered where they got the mmm mmmm mmmm B H O.

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 12:30 PM
which one is 12 y.o.a? both looked like adults--ignorant adults, but adults nonetheless.

George Gervin's Afro
11-19-2009, 12:34 PM
I thought you claimed that Media Matters takes things out of context? It's good to know that you now accept them as a legit site.

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 12:34 PM
which one is 12 y.o.a? both looked like adults--ignorant adults, but adults nonetheless.
The young girl in the first video.

hope4dopes
11-19-2009, 02:30 PM
I wonder if the Obama kids are going to be on rush limbaugh.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 02:36 PM
http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200911180038

:lmaoSo she wasn't 12 years old.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=GdkUkU8zpr

So were you outraged when Bush had schoolkids sing his praises on the White house lawn too.

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 02:53 PM

she appears to be older, and I didn't hear her age mentioned on video. Do you have any info on her age, or are you misleading us with the thread title?

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 04:22 PM
So she wasn't 12 years old.

So were you outraged when Bush had schoolkids sing his praises on the White house lawn too.

I found it hilarious that Odonnell picked out a little kid to interview errr ambush. It was also amusing how she had, coincidentally, cue cards filled with Palin propaganda. If only she had facts instead of innuendos.

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 04:25 PM
she appears to be older, and I didn't hear her age mentioned on video. Do you have any info on her age, or are you misleading us with the thread title?

Really does she appear to be over the voting age? Would a drive by apologist like yourself atleast be able to describe her as a kid? If so, then why did this non liberal ideologue attack a kid? Since she is a non partisan media personality, why this kid and not an adult in a room full of Palin supporters? Why start the interview off with the anti palin tidbits?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Again, how do you personally know her age?

clambake
11-19-2009, 04:40 PM
maybe he likes 12 year old girls.

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Really does she appear to be over the voting age? Would an drive by apologist like yourself atleast be able to describe her as a kid? If so, then why did this liberal ideologue attack a kid?

she appears to be voting age (18 y.o.a). I would describe her as a kid in relative terms (like she's a kid compared to me) but she's most likely an adult according to statute. I don't agree that Nora is a "liberal ideologue," nor do I agree that she "attacked," nor do I agree (or, at least it hasn't been established) that the subject is a "kid."

Since she is a non partisan media personality, why this kid and not an adult in a room full of Palin supporters? Why start the interview off with the anti palin tidbits?

because she and her friend are wearing pro-Palin and anti-government shirts one could conclude that they were palin supporters, and they would be likely candidates to interview since the topic was palin and her supporters. the adult man standing next to her was interviewed as well and he represented you palin supporters quite skillfully, didn't he? To what anti-palin tidbits are you referring? that she supported something her ill-informed supporter didn't know she supported? that she took a photo that she now disagrees with? what exactly is anti-palin about recalling the things palin either supported or did as an adult?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 04:46 PM
I'd be willing to bet she's in college. Maybe one with a religious bent.

rjv
11-19-2009, 04:47 PM
on a tangent i really am curious as to when drive-by became a part of the american vernacular.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 04:49 PM
on a tangent i really am curious as to when drive-by became a part of the american vernacular.Rushbo. I find it hilarious since all those who uses that term fit the definition themselves.

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 04:50 PM
on a tangent i really am curious as to when drive-by became a part of the american vernacular.

I'm a drive-by apologist for someone or something. I'm kind of fuzzy on how I'm an apologist for asking SnC to clarify his thread title.

rjv
11-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Rushbo.

ah, sheep language.

Ignignokt
11-19-2009, 04:54 PM
maybe he likes 12 year old girls.

IS outrage!

Where's Manny? Somebody has projected. Call Manny, this forum needs him badly!

clambake
11-19-2009, 04:55 PM
i said "maybe", G.

Ignignokt
11-19-2009, 05:05 PM
i said "maybe", G.

Manny is gonna have to pull out his book of penal codes on this one.

clambake
11-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Manny is gonna have to pull out his book of penal codes on this one.

:lol

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 05:06 PM
she appears to be voting age (18 y.o.a). I would describe her as a kid in relative terms (like she's a kid compared to me) but she's most likely an adult according to statute. I don't agree that Nora is a "liberal ideologue," nor do I agree that she "attacked," nor do I agree (or, at least it hasn't been established) that the subject is a "kid."
Well we disagree. I don't think she looks 18 or older and I don't think the producer or N.Odonnell believed her to be 18 years or older. I think they targeted this kid with false facts knowing this girl probably didn't know a rebuttal for a prepared N. Odonnell. Too bad Odonnell didn't use valid facts. I believe it was an ambush because this girl was not asking to be grilled like this. It was probably told to the dad and daughter that it was just a few questions, not a debate. Also what 18 yo hangs out with their dad? N. Odonnell is an ideologue, and should be considered an opine journalist like Olberman, Oreilley, and Rick Sanchez.

because she and her friend are wearing pro-Palin and anti-government shirts one could conclude that they were palin supporters, and they would be likely candidates to interview since the topic was palin and her supporters. the adult man standing next to her was interviewed as well and he represented you palin supporters quite skillfully, didn't he? To what anti-palin tidbits are you referring? that she supported something her ill-informed supporter didn't know she supported? that she took a photo that she now disagrees with? what exactly is anti-palin about recalling the things palin either supported or did as an adult? Oh ok because he didn't have sourced reasoning on the fact that Palin was for the Bush bail out but not any other. That Palin, like everyother VP candidate, debate the nominees position and not their own. Odonnell was reading off a cue card and still could bring anything credible.

Why is a "journalist" questioning a Palin supporter on why she supports Palin? This is the same person who believes our tax dollars going to schools should be spent on teaching kids "mmmm mmmmm mmmmm Barack Hussein Obama"

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Rushbo. I find it hilarious since all those who uses that term fit the definition themselves.
Did you get that from wikipedia?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Hey, SnC -- tell us. How do you know she's 12?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Did you get that from wikipedia?No, I've listened to Rush every once in awhile. Now tell us how you know she's 12.

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Well we disagree. I don't think she looks 18

so you crafted the thread title to be provocative. That's all you had to say.

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 05:09 PM
No, I've listened to Rush every once in awhile. Now tell us how you know she's 12.
So you just happen to listen to it on the day he declared that the term drive by media was created by him?

Ignignokt
11-19-2009, 05:09 PM
No, I've listened to Rush every once in awhile. Now tell us how you know she's 12.

As long as she's a minor, i don't see how the exact number is relevant. If she was 11 would that make you a winner here?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 05:10 PM
so you crafted the thread title to be provocative. That's all you had to say.Yeah, he lied.

But jack will still like him.

Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm....Sarah Louise Palin....

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 05:10 PM
so you crafted the thread title to be provocative. That's all you had to say.
So you find nothing wrong with N. Odonnell's behavior?
If so, we are on such different realms of ethical conduct that we do not need to be responding to each other.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 05:11 PM
As long as she's a minor, i don't see how the exact number is relevant. If she was 11 would that make you a winner here?How do you know she's a minor?

Tell us all.

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 05:13 PM

I find something wrong with her professional judgment insofar as she wasted 2 minutes of airtime with the rambling, incoherent thoughts of two bumbling idiots.

If so, we are on such different realms of ethical conduct that we do not need to be responding to each other.

promise?

Ignignokt
11-19-2009, 05:14 PM
How do you know she's a minor?

Tell us all.

She looks like one.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 05:15 PM
She looks like one.So you don't know.

Why are you being so deceitful? Have you learned nothing today?

DarrinS
11-19-2009, 05:19 PM
I wonder how many of ChumDumbster's 47K posts end in a question mark?

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 05:19 PM
I wonder how many of ChumDumbster's 47K posts end in a question mark?

why do you ask?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 05:23 PM
I wonder how many of ChumDumbster's 47K posts end in a question mark?Several.

And several of your posts consist solely of your whining about my post count.

Period.

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 05:24 PM
the "child's" answers reminded me of this Onion piece: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/area_man_passionate_defender_of

Ignignokt
11-19-2009, 05:26 PM
So you don't know.

Why are you being so deceitful? Have you learned nothing today?

Guessing or intuition is not deceit. Have you learned anything from 4th grade?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Guessing or intuition is not deceit. Have you learned anything from 4th grade?Acting like you know when you don't is deceit. You learned nothing from 4th grade.

George Gervin's Afro
11-19-2009, 05:38 PM

is it the way she asked? or was it what she asked?

oy my God..I just watched the video..

what do you like about her?..she follows the constitution?:lmao

clambake
11-19-2009, 05:39 PM
palin people are so fragile.

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 05:42 PM
is it the way she asked? or was it what she asked?

it's not like she pressed the 5 y.o. child about what dr. suess book she likes best, and then tried to commit her to one dr. suess book when the 2 y.o. toddler responded by saying "awl of dem."

clambake
11-19-2009, 05:42 PM
it's not like she pressed the 5 y.o. child about what dr. suess book she likes best, and then tried to commit her to one dr. suess book when the 2 y.o. toddler responded by saying "awl of dem."

Oh, Gee!!
11-19-2009, 05:43 PM

cut the girl some slack, she's barely a newborn; and that slow-witted fellow standing next to her must be all of 7 y.o.a

Blake
11-19-2009, 05:56 PM
UPDATE: NewsBuster Scott Whitlock notes that O'Donnell addressed the controversy this afternoon at 3:33 PM on MSNBC:

O’DONNELL: Well, her name was Jackie Seal and she voted in the last election, not 13 years old as some have suggested.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2009/11/19/norah-odonnell-breaks-out-prepared-notes-debate-palin-fan

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 06:29 PM
We all remember how back during the '08 campaign, MSM reporters would challenge people attending Obama rallies with uncomfortable truths about their candidate, along the lines "would you still support him if you knew he had the most liberal voting record in the Senate?" Or not. I certainly can't remember any MSMer confronting an Obama supporter in such a way.

But let people line up to express their admiration for Sarah Palin . . .

O’DONNELL: Well, her name was Jackie Seal and she voted in the last election, not 13 years old as some have suggested. And it is important to point out that when I walk and talk to a bunch of people up and down the line, I say “Who wants to talk on camera?” Some people say, “I don't want to talk.” They’re not ready to talk. Some people say, “I want to talk, So, I walked down and met that man who had the shirt that said Palin for president on it. And I said, “Is there a woman who will come and talk about Sarah Palin?” And he grabbed that woman and pulled her over. So, I did not choose that woman, it just so happens she had a shirt on and was confused about Palin's position on the issues. I think that is important to point that out. We do it with both sides of the aisle, sometimes people are connected to a politician or someone but know very little about them on the issues. This book wouldn't tell you about the issues, it requires reading. It requires examination. And so I think that that was a reflective moment in terms of finding out just how much people are either confused about the issues or didn't know about the issues. But, it is important to point out everybody we interviewed volunteered and that case, a previous voter and not 13 years old.
I think she was confused at the lies being told to her.

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 06:29 PM
We all remember how back during the '08 campaign, MSM reporters would challenge people attending Obama rallies with uncomfortable truths about their candidate, along the lines "would you still support him if you knew he had the most liberal voting record in the Senate?" Or not. I certainly can't remember any MSMer confronting an Obama supporter in such a way.

But let people line up to express their admiration for Sarah Palin . . .

O’DONNELL: Well, her name was Jackie Seal and she voted in the last election, not 13 years old as some have suggested. And it is important to point out that when I walk and talk to a bunch of people up and down the line, I say “Who wants to talk on camera?” Some people say, “I don't want to talk.” They’re not ready to talk. Some people say, “I want to talk, So, I walked down and met that man who had the shirt that said Palin for president on it. And I said, “Is there a woman who will come and talk about Sarah Palin?” And he grabbed that woman and pulled her over. So, I did not choose that woman, it just so happens she had a shirt on and was confused about Palin's position on the issues. I think that is important to point that out. We do it with both sides of the aisle, sometimes people are connected to a politician or someone but know very little about them on the issues. This book wouldn't tell you about the issues, it requires reading. It requires examination. And so I think that that was a reflective moment in terms of finding out just how much people are either confused about the issues or didn't know about the issues. But, it is important to point out everybody we interviewed volunteered and that case, a previous voter and not 13 years old.
I think she was confused at the lies being told to her.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 06:32 PM
I think she was confused at the lies being told to her.You lied when you made this thread.

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 06:32 PM

I remember when we couldnt even say bho's middle name. couldn't want his liberal way of governing to fail. couldn't bring up his association with ayers, or rev wright. couldn't bring up his drug use.

Smilies

[More]

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 06:36 PM
I remember when you lied about a woman's being a 12 year old.

Smiles.

[More]

clambake
11-19-2009, 06:43 PM
I remember when we couldnt even say bho's middle name. couldn't want his liberal way of governing to fail. couldn't bring up his association with ayers, or rev wright. couldn't bring up his drug use.

i remember those being the only thing you called him.

it didn't bother me because i knew the source.

why did you stop calling him a terrorist and the anti-christ?

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 06:45 PM
i remember those being the only thing you called him.

it didn't bother me because i knew the source.

why did you stop calling him a terrorist and the anti-christ?

When did I call him that? Now you are starting to sound like Nora Odonnell

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah, he lied.

But jack will still like him.

Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm....Sarah Louise Palin....

Did our tax dollars go to teaching a public school a song about Palin too? If so I think that is terrible. They shouldn't indoctrinate kids in a place they have to legally be

ChumpDumper
11-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Did our tax dollars go to teaching a public school a song about Palin too? If so I think that is terrible. They shouldn't indoctrinate kids in a place they have to legally beThey did with Bush.

It happened on the White House lawn.

Where was your outrage then?

Reserved for imaginary 12 year-olds.

spursncowboys
11-19-2009, 06:54 PM
They did with Bush.

It happened on the White House lawn.

Where was your outrage then?

Reserved for imaginary 12 year-olds.

link maybe...

Bartleby
11-19-2009, 06:59 PM
link maybe...

At the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, children from the stricken Gulf Coast region serenaded First Lady Laura Bush with a song praising the beleaguered Federal Emergency Management Agency.

To the tune of Hey Look Me Over, about 100 young children from Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama sang:
[Easter White House]

Our country’s stood beside us
People have sent us aid.
Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade.
Congress, Bush and FEMA
People across our land
Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!

After the song, Mrs. Bush posed for photos with the kids, many of whom were wearing Katrina Kids T-shirts, despite the chilly rain.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2006/04/17/out-of-the-mouths-of-babes/

Cry Havoc
11-19-2009, 07:27 PM
I found it hilarious that Odonnell picked out a little kid to interview errr ambush.

If only she had facts instead of innuendos.

Thread title FTW. :lmao

Wild Cobra
11-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Am I the only one that realized the question she asked the girl was not true? Must have been Tina Fey that said it.

Transcript of Palin, Biden debate (http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/02/debate.transcript/)

Transcript: The Vice-Presidential Debate (http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/president/debates/transcripts/vice-presidential-debate.html)

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 04:44 AM
Am I the only one that realized the question she asked the girl was not true? Must have been Tina Fey that said it.

Transcript of Palin, Biden debate (http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/02/debate.transcript/)

Transcript: The Vice-Presidential Debate (http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/president/debates/transcripts/vice-presidential-debate.html)She co-wrote a Wall Street Journal article with McCain explaining their support of the Fannie Mae bailout.

Palin was for bailouts before she was against them.

DarrinS
11-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Evidently, this girl is 17. Here's her blog entry about this experience.

http://redwhiteandconservative.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/the-day-i-met-sarah-palin-and-the-liberal-media/

Where on earth do I begin? This all started as me, a young 17 year old American going to see a woman I admire and turned into this crazy event hah I’ll start at the very beginning.

My dad and I arrived at the Barnes and Noble at 11 pmTuesday evening. There were 2 tents in front of us; we were probably number 15 or so in line. It was a chilly evening but I enjoyed some good conversation from several Palin fans. We talked about Obama, Palin and just some other stuff. We sat outside in the cold, bundled up until 5:30 am. At that time they ushered us inside where we had to sit outside the B&N entrance until 7am. We received our bracelets at 7am and were told if we’d like to be guaranteed to see Palin we should remain in line all day. So I did. I was not about to lose a chance at seeing Sarah Palin after sitting in line out in the freezing cold for hours. So I sat, and sat… I read some of her book and then the media circus began. I spotted Norah O’Donnell and Andrea Mitchell right off the bat and couldn’t believe they were there.. I mean I thought they hated Sarah Palin. I thought Sarah Palin had no impact, she was a nobody yet they send their 2 big guns to cover her book tour..but I digress.

There were 3 young girls-college aged who arrived first and they got tons and tons of interviews. After the media covered them they started walking the rope line. One by one I saw them interview people left and right of me. The day went on and then we were given the warning- 1 hour til she arrives! We were told the only thing we could bring in was our book. If we had coats they had to remain on. So I figured it was going to get hot in there with all us people crammed so I took it off…who knew that move would land me all the media buzz it did. I knew they went after people who were all decked out but I did not think my t-shirt would get much attention. I was first approached by a New York Times writer who wrote what my shirt said and then asked me a couple questions. She asked me what it was I liked about Sarah Palin. I said, “As a young female she is someone I can look up to, before her the only prominent female in politics I had known about was Hilary Clinton, whom I respect don’t get me wrong, I respect her but when you don’t agree with someone it’s hard to really look up to them. I like how Sarah Palin will speak her mind, regardless of what the media will say about it.” After that I just stood in line eagerly waiting for Sarah Palin to arrive. I then see Norah O’Donnell approach a man all decked out in Palin garb. She asked him a few questions (camera not rolling) then said she’d like to have a woman in the shot. She asked a woman who refused then pointed at me and said “Hey talk to her” So I walked over. I knew I was walking into hot water with MSNBC- thought I was prepared….Seconds later I met her… One of the many faces of liberal media bias. She asked me my name and then before going on air asked me why I liked Sarah Palin, I repeated what I told the NYT reporter. Norah didn’t seem to like that much. So what did she do? I mean she couldn’t ask me that question on television, heaven forbid her not have a biting response.. I noticed her look down at my shirt then, she turned around blackberry in hand spoke to a man, thumbs tapping the blackberry (I don’t remember if she called or not, she may have. But she was on her blackberry), then jotted down a quick note. Little did I know that note would be used against me. She told us she’d be walking up to us. You know like she just stumbled upon us. The shot began… I kept telling myself answer her question well, don’t freak out. Well, I thought she’d ask me the same question. She asked the man beside me (who by the way is NOT my dad) the same question she had before we went on air. Myself on the other hand, not the same story. She had me read my shirt and then proceeded to ask me “Did you know Sarah Palin supported the bailout” to be 100% honest I was like, are you kidding me? She is trying to use my shirt against me. I was so shocked by the craftiness she had that I was truly stumped. I asked her where she got her fact and she read her little note. Then she asked me what I liked about Sarah, and I talked about the Constitution. Immediately after the interview I said to my dad “Oh man, I have so many great responses now about my shirt” I could have said, well my shirt doesn’t say anything about Sarah Palin supporting the bailout or “Hey Norah, have you read the book? She talks about how during her debate prep she was handed a list of note cards that had questions and ‘non-answers’” Of course they told Sarah Palin to support everything McCain did. Call me crazy but it would have looked pretty bad had Sarah Palin been against something John McCain was against while they were running together. Norah also claims I told her I voted (on her twitter). That is not true. She never asked my age or if I voted. I’m 17 I couldn’t have voted…and I don’t live in an ACORN district so I didn’t have a chance to even register illegally. Making that statement by Norah completely false.

Well, the interview was over and it was time for me to meet Sarah Palin. We were taken upstairs and stood for about a half hour. And all of a sudden, the music began playing. “Red High Heels” by Kellie Pickler started blasting; I thought it was a perfect song. Then off in the distance I saw Sarah Palin make her way to the table. Before I knew it there she was. My dad went ahead of me and Sarah welcomed him by saying “Well, hey there sir how are you doing” and being the goofball he is said to her “I’ve haven’t been this excited since I visited Graceland.” Sarah responded “Oh thank you so much!” He also told her that the girl behind him was his daughter and that I had just been interviewed by MSNBC and would’ve made her proud. Sarah smiled and said “aww well good we need that!” I was up, it all happened so fast I didn’t have much time to take it in. But to my surprise she added my name when she signed my book. I’m going to back track for a second, when we arrived we were handed a pink slip with rules for the event and one read “There will be NO personalizing of books.” That is why I was so shocked. She looked at me and said “Sweetie, what is your name?” I told her and watched her sign my name in the book and then hers. I told her “Thank you so much.” and she said “No, thank YOU so much!” She was so kind and personal. She looked me directly in the eyes and looked so happy to see everyone. And just like that it was over. I had met the woman who had inspired me to become interested in politics and is one of the huge factors in my interest for learning about our countries great history. Meeting Sarah has been the highlight of my senior year so far, that is for sure!

So today. I thought about my interview and thought there was a slight chance someone; somewhere would pick up on it. Never did I think I would be featured on Glenn Beck, Bill O’Reilly, Hot Air, Associated Content, Media Matters, Newsbusters and the Fox Nation. I found out about Glenn Beck because during school I have my twitter updates turned on on my phone and I check them in between classes. After 3rd hour I looked at my phone and click on a tweet and it said that Glenn was airing my interview. After school, I went to work; I left my twitter updates on just to see what else might happen. I got tweets about Newsbusters and MediaMatters while at work. When I got home I began looking online and kept receiving tweets and the more they came the more surprised I became. Then as I’m sitting at the computer I get a TweetDeck notification alerting me of an @ mention, I clicked it and I read “HOLY CRAP YOU’RE ON O’REILLY” luckily I had it recording because I knew Sarah Palin would be on, but really I was stunned O’Reilly showed it. I’ve been sitting at the computer now for a couple of hours now reading articles and comments and I even got to see video from Glenn Beck’s radio show of them discussing it, which made me laugh hysterically. It was not the first time I’d been mistaken for being much younger than I actually am (still get offered a kids menu). It was nice to see/hear someone like Glenn Beck defending me. I will clear up some of the stuff he said about me. I am 17, the man next to me was not my father and I cannot stand Miley Cyrus. He was right, however, in 2 areas. I do attend a private school (parochial-Christian school) and my dad is a Bible thumping, gun toting man. I wish I could have thought quicker on my feet for that interview and threw it right back into O’Donnell’s face but I was caught off guard I had no time to think clearly, you can also add in nerves of being on live television for the first time. That certainly did not help.

In one day I met a role model, and met the liberal media and their crafty schemes. I fell prey to liberal bias, but I’d like to think I did an okay job. We always want do-overs, and I can assure you if I had a do-over with Miss O’Donnell you’d see a much more prepared (well rested) and ready to go at it side of this 17 year old. But unlike Norah I didnt have my note cards with me. I was forced to think on the spot and answer a gotcha question. Her goal was clear, make this teenager look like an uneducated Palin supporting buffoon. To liberals, and the 5 people who watch MSNBC she succeeded. To conservatives, she was the only buffoon during that interview.

DarrinS
11-20-2009, 09:35 AM
She co-wrote a Wall Street Journal article with McCain explaining their support of the Fannie Mae bailout.

Palin was for bailouts before she was against them.

It probably would've been some bad mojo for the campaign if Palin came out against it when McCain was for it.

Regardless, sounds like they thought it was a necessary evil.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122091995349512749.html

The bailout of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is another outrageous, but sadly necessary, step for these two institutions. Given the long-term mismanagement and flawed structure of these two companies, this was the only short-term alternative for ensuring that hard-working Americans have access to affordable mortgages during this difficult economic period.

We are strong advocates for the permanent reform of Fannie and Freddie. For years, Congress failed to act and it is deeply troubling that what we are now seeing is an exercise in crisis management rather than sound planning, and at great cost to taxpayers.

We promise the American people that our administration will be different. We have long records of standing up to special interests and providing the leadership to change government and make it more accountable to the American taxpayer. In our administration, every agency and department will undergo rigorous oversight and review. We will require the highest standards of accounting, reporting and transparency ever demanded in government.

Enduring reform of Fannie and Freddie is a key first step. We will make sure that they are permanently restructured and downsized, and no longer use taxpayer backing to serve lobbyists, management, boards and shareholders.

Treasury has broadly followed the McCain plan, outlined months ago, and gets at the short-term heart of the problem. That plan reinforces the federal commitment to meet our obligations and get this mess behind us. It replaces management and board members. It requires that shareholders take losses first. It puts taxpayers first in line for any repayments. And it terminates future lobbying, which was one of the primary contributors to this great debacle.

Along with the commitment of taxpayers' dollars, we should make market reforms to help ensure that we do not face this problem again. We will make sure the marketplace understands its obligations. Homeowners must be able to understand the terms and obligations of their mortgages. In return, they have an obligation to provide truthful financial information, and should be subject to penalty if they do not. Policies must be in place to ensure that homeowners provide a responsible down payment of equity in the initial purchase of a loan. In the future, Fannie, Freddie or any government organization should never insure a loan when the homeowner doesn't have enough of his or her own capital in the investment.

Lenders who initiate loans will be held accountable for the quality and performance of those loans, and strict standards must be required in the lending process. Every lender must be required to meet the highest standards of ethical behavior, with recourse if they do not perform.

Reforms are necessary now to make mortgage lending and banking organizations more transparent. We will require greater disclosure, so that complex derivative instruments and excessive leverage can't put the marketplace, and the financial security of your home, at risk.

We will push the nation's top mortgage lenders to provide maximum support to help cash-strapped, but credit-worthy customers. Lenders should do everything possible to keep families in their homes and business growing.

Fixing Fannie and Freddie, and reforming our mortgage and financial markets, is critical to getting the housing market and the entire economy moving again. A great deal of the savings and wealth of American families is wrapped up in the value of their homes. A house has traditionally been the wealth-building course to retirement. The housing industry employs millions of Americans. One of us, John McCain, said over two years ago, "If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose."

Fannie and Freddie's lobbyists succeeded and Congress failed. Under our administration this will not happen again.

In the first 100 days of our administration, we will look at every agency and department and expenditure of the federal government and ask this simple question: Is it serving the needs of the taxpayer? If it is not, we will reform it or shut it down, and we will spend money only on what is truly in the interest of the American people.

clambake
11-20-2009, 09:53 AM
everybody whose anybody thinks it's a necessary evil.

and i wouldn't call them "their big guns". she likes to inflate celebrity and her own importance.

clambake
11-20-2009, 09:54 AM
oh, and way to trip over that gem, darrin.

Cry Havoc
11-20-2009, 10:03 AM
It's amazing how people claim they're being "attacked" when in reality they're being asked incredibly basic questions that they would easily be able to give the answers to if they had done even the slightest amount of research.

Seriously, how can you blame the "librul media huh huh" for being "crafty" or insinuate that they're being nefarious when they're asking some of the most obvious, basic questions about the last campaign? Everyone is making a big deal out of this female, but the older guy behind her didn't do any better.

It's not surprising that they are little more than cheerleaders there to support someone they see as "nice". They had better hope Palin doesn't run in 2012, because it could fracture the GOP.

Personally, I don't want to see Palin run (or at least, if she does I hope she doesn't win the GOP nomination). Not because I am scared of her, but because I want to see each party put forth a viable candidate for the presidency, something we haven't had in a while. I'd like the ability to choose which person I want to see in office, not be forced to choose whichever party's nominee doesn't suck.

ploto
11-20-2009, 10:06 AM
It's amazing how people claim they're being "attacked" when in reality they're being asked incredibly basic questions that they would easily be able to give the answers to if they had done even the slightest amount of research.

Seriously, how can you blame the "librul media huh huh" for being "crafty" or insinuate that they're being nefarious when they're asking some of the most obvious, basic questions about the last campaign? Everyone is making a big deal out of this female, but the older guy behind her didn't do any better.

They are just following the mantra of their leader, Sarah- they are all victims.

Cry Havoc
11-20-2009, 10:49 AM
They are just following the mantra of their leader, Sarah- they are all victims.

This could definitely explain why asking questions is perceived as an attack.

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Turns out Blake's resource is lies. he he

THe girl is 17.

http://redwhiteandconservative.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/the-day-i-met-sarah-palin-and-the-liberal-media/

Ignignokt
11-20-2009, 12:13 PM
This is stupid.

There were many bailouts. Supporting the Fannie Mae bailout is far different than the Wall St Bailout, which is what the tea parties is all about.

clambake
11-20-2009, 12:14 PM
too bad. she woulda been a hot 12 year old.

Wild Cobra
11-20-2009, 12:18 PM
To conservatives, she was the only buffoon during that interview.
No shit.

that's exactly what I say, trying to trip her up with lies.

Oh, Gee!!
11-20-2009, 12:41 PM

THe girl is 17.

it's gonna be funny when it turns out to be a 50 y.o dude who wrote that blog.

spursncowboys
11-20-2009, 12:46 PM
I apologize profiling her. I should have said young and not 12. I will fix it right now.

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:09 PM
“Did you know Sarah Palin supported the bailout” to be 100% honest I was like, are you kidding me? She is trying to use my shirt against me. I was so shocked by the craftiness she had that I was truly stumped. I asked her where she got her fact and she read her little note. Then she asked me what I liked about Sarah, and I talked about the Constitution.

Poor little robot....:lmao

Wild Cobra
11-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Poor little robot....:lmao
Really?

She seemed plenty informed to me, and handled herself well with a question loaded with a lie.

spursncowboys
11-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Teen Palin Fan Ambushed by Norah O'Donnell Responds to Uproar (http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/11/teen_palin_fan_ambushed_by_nor.asp)

from Weekly Standard Blog (http://www.google.com/reader/view/feed/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weeklystandard.com%2Fweblogs%2FTW SFP%2Fatom.xml) by Mary Katharine Ham
It is things like this that make me love the Internet. This week, MSNBC's intrepid Norah O'Donnell, with the help of a team of producers and researchers, bravely confronted a 17-year-old girl in line for a Palin book signing about the ideological consistency of her t-shirt.
The young woman is, predictably, getting a bunch of flak from liberals who are under the impression that throwing a 17-year-old slightly off her game in her first live TV appearance is a great political score for them. From the right side, Norah O'Donnell has been the one receiving flak. The video is below:
Popout But now, O'Donnell's interview subject is responding in her own blog post (http://redwhiteandconservative.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/the-day-i-met-sarah-palin-and-the-liberal-media/), noting the behind-the-scenes machinations, her own understandably flustered state, and O'Donnell's factual inaccuracies. Unsurprisingly, she comes out looking sympathetic, sweet, and smart. Read the whole thing, if you've got the time, and if you've only got a minute, click through for the very last paragraph, which is a winner.
I was first approached by a New York Times writer who wrote what my shirt said and then asked me a couple questions. She asked me what it was I liked about Sarah Palin. I said, “As a young female she is someone I can look up to, before her the only prominent female in politics I had known about was Hilary Clinton, whom I respect don’t get me wrong, I respect her but when you don’t agree with someone it’s hard to really look up to them. I like how Sarah Palin will speak her mind, regardless of what the media will say about it.”
After that I just stood in line eagerly waiting for Sarah Palin to arrive. I then see Norah O’Donnell approach a man all decked out in Palin garb. She asked him a few questions (camera not rolling) then said she’d like to have a woman in the shot. She asked a woman who refused then pointed at me and said “Hey talk to her” So I walked over. I knew I was walking into hot water with MSNBC- thought I was prepared….Seconds later I met her… One of the many faces of liberal media bias.
She asked me my name and then before going on air asked me why I liked Sarah Palin, I repeated what I told the NYT reporter. Norah didn’t seem to like that much. So what did she do? I mean she couldn’t ask me that question on television, heaven forbid her not have a biting response.. I noticed her look down at my shirt then, she turned around blackberry in hand spoke to a man, thumbs tapping the blackberry (I don’t remember if she called or not, she may have. But she was on her blackberry), then jotted down a quick note. Little did I know that note would be used against me...
O'Donnell asked the man identified as Joe in the video the same question she asked him on-air, so he was prepared, before she moved onto the young woman, whom she proceeded to debate on the history of bailout politics:
She had me read my shirt and then proceeded to ask me “Did you know Sarah Palin supported the bailout” to be 100% honest I was like, are you kidding me? She is trying to use my shirt against me...
Immediately after the interview I said to my dad “Oh man, I have so many great responses now about my shirt” I could have said, well my shirt doesn’t say anything about Sarah Palin supporting the bailout or “Hey Norah, have you read the book? She talks about how during her debate prep she was handed a list of note cards that had questions and ‘non-answers’” Of course they told Sarah Palin to support everything McCain did. Call me crazy but it would have looked pretty bad had Sarah Palin been against something John McCain was against while they were running together.
The teenager also claims a factual inaccuracy on O'Donnell's part:
Norah also claims I told her I voted (on her twitter). That is not true. She never asked my age or if I voted. I’m 17 I couldn’t have voted…and I don’t live in an ACORN district so I didn’t have a chance to even register illegally.

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Really?

She seemed plenty informed to me, and handled herself well with a question loaded with a lie.

she supports Palin because she follow's the constitution?

she's informed by the talk radio intel... you can hear what she stated all day long on talk radio..

Wild Cobra
11-20-2009, 01:19 PM

she's informed by the talk radio intel... you can hear what she stated all day long on talk radio..
You say that as if information from multiple sources is a bad thing.

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:24 PM
You say that as if information from multiple sources is a bad thing.

Getting your news from Rush limabugh, sean hannity and Fox News is a bad thing.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-20-2009, 01:25 PM

'cause it differs from yours? Or do you do your own news coverage?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-20-2009, 01:28 PM

And you sound like an msnbc promo. It's funny 'cause they can all say the same thing and report and point the finger at the "bad guys" all saying the same thing. Tea baggers? Party of no? Un American? Racist? Meme?

Wild Cobra
11-20-2009, 01:29 PM
But she knew who the liberal reporters were. I would say that's an indication she listens to non-conservative sources too.

You away like jumping to conclusions and exposing your ass?

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:30 PM
'cause it differs from yours? Or do you do your own news coverage?

I happen to listen to both of those morons and watch fox news. I know where to get the right wing news. If I only got my news from liberally biased sources only then it is not news. it is opinion masquerading as news... like Fox and talk radio..

Viva Las Espuelas
11-20-2009, 01:31 PM
Plus why is a network with crap ratings doing an on location interrogating a minor at a book signing for someone that does not matter. I just don't understand. Riddle me that.

clambake
11-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Plus why is a network with crap ratings doing an on location interrogating a minor at a book signing for someone that does not matter. I just don't understand. Riddle me that.

so that people can pretend to make a girl look 12.

isn't it obvious?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-20-2009, 01:38 PM
I happen to listen to both of those morons and watch fox news. I know where to get the right wing news. If I only got my news from liberally biased sources only then it is not news. it is opinion masquerading as news... like Fox and talk radio..
So do you get thrills up your leg when watching your omniscient source for news?

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:38 PM
But she knew who the liberal reporters were. I would say that's an indication she listens to non-conservative sources too.

she knew who msnbc was.. where have I heard MSNBC being biased..talk radio and fox news! no apology necessary dummy.

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:40 PM
So do you get thrills up your leg when watching your omniscient source for news?

I watch local news, national news.. and didn't vore for obama in the dem primary..so no thrill for me.

spursncowboys
11-20-2009, 01:44 PM
she knew who msnbc was.. where have I heard MSNBC being biased..talk radio and fox news! no apology necessary dummy.
:lol Yeah dumbass, because we need talk radio to tell us msnbc is biased.

Trainwreck2100
11-20-2009, 01:46 PM

not only that why are they sending a Washington correspondent to buttfuck michigan

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:46 PM
:lol Yeah dumbass, because we need talk radio to tell us msnbc is biased.

you are the last person who should be calling people dumbasses. dumbass.

clambake
11-20-2009, 01:47 PM
jihadist fist jab

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:47 PM

so are you saying jumping to conclusions is a bad thing?

spursncowboys
11-20-2009, 01:49 PM
you are the last person who should be calling people dumbasses. dumbass.
good comeback. just a little better than nuh uh, you are.

George Gervin's Afro
11-20-2009, 01:51 PM
good comeback. just a little better than nuh uh, you are.

you prove on a daily basis what an ill informed right wing robot you are...

clambake
11-20-2009, 01:52 PM
"questions are attacks!"

spursncowboys
11-20-2009, 01:54 PM
"questions are attacks!"
loaded questions without facts with the goal of showing someone as unintelligent while pretending to be a journalist is an attack.

clambake
11-20-2009, 01:56 PM
"i've read them all"

Blake
11-20-2009, 02:39 PM

THe girl is 17.

found her:

The Grace College women's soccer team has signed its first recruit for the 2010 season in Jackie Seal of Grand Blanc, Mich. She is a four-year varsity soccer player at Faith Baptist High School.

Jackie was a two-year captain on her school team, and she's also played club soccer for the Genesee Stars and Flint Steelers. During her junior year campaign, she scored 28 goals. She has also been on the debate team and served as class president her junior year. While at Grace she plans on majoring in political science. Currently she is interning with the Michigan Republican Party.

"After visiting and meeting Coach and the girls and lots of praying and seeing God work in different areas, I feel that this is where God wants me," Jackie said. "I hope to become a better player and do whatever I can to help with the team's goal to get to Nationals."

While at Grace Jackie intends on majoring in Political Science. She is the daughter of Tony and Joanne Seal.

http://www.grace.edu/athletics/signings/index.php

Lying and misinformation all around.

If you are old enough to decide what college you want to go to, are you old enough to form an opinion and be interviewed about it on camera?

Cry Havoc
11-20-2009, 02:56 PM
lwithout facts

Thread title.

spursncowboys
11-20-2009, 03:00 PM
found her:

Lying and misinformation all around.

If you are old enough to decide what college you want to go to, are you old enough to form an opinion and be interviewed about it on camera?

Yes you are. It is a shame that she was hit with a lie from a liberal err reporter. It is obvious to all except the cheerleaders that this girl was trying for a hit piece.

DarrinS
11-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Everyone knows that Obama supporters are WAY more informed on the issues.

NyvqhdllXgU

Cry Havoc
11-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Everyone knows that Obama supporters are WAY more informed on the issues.

NyvqhdllXgU

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I actually think it was pretty tasteless of the reporter to go after people waiting in line. Obviously there are idiots on both sides.

What I find ridiculous is the instant outrage by Palin supporters that lead to threads like this. It's akin to screaming at someone about how classless they are while you sucker punch them with a baseball bat. It's kind of amusing to see spursncowboys/etc. get so bent out of shape over a pretty trivial issue, though. The fact that there are idiots on both sides of the fence is not news. Trying to say, "Oh yeah? Well there are stupid Obama supporters too!" like it's some kind of amazing insight is hilarious.

Blake
11-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Yes you are. It is a shame that she was hit with a lie from a liberal err reporter. It is obvious to all except the cheerleaders that this girl was trying for a hit piece.

It's shame your thread title is a lie coming from Republican radio honks like Glenn Beck. Otherwise this is really a non-issue.

spursncowboys
11-20-2009, 03:28 PM
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I actually think it was pretty tasteless of the reporter to go after people waiting in line. Obviously there are idiots on both sides.

What I find ridiculous is the instant outrage by Palin supporters that lead to threads like this. It's akin to screaming at someone about how classless they are while you sucker punch them with a baseball bat. It's kind of amusing to see spursncowboys/etc. get so bent out of shape over a pretty trivial issue, though. The fact that there are idiots on both sides of the fence is not news. Trying to say, "Oh yeah? Well there are stupid Obama supporters too!" like it's some kind of amazing insight is hilarious.
I didn't get bent out of shape. I expect this kind of behavior from the unbiased media.

jack sommerset
11-20-2009, 03:29 PM
95 percent of blacks in America voted for Obama.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 03:35 PM
I didn't get bent out of shape.Another lie.

They're really piling up around you this week.
95 percent of blacks in America voted for Obama.
What percentage of imaginary 12 year old sex slaves voted for him?

spursncowboys
11-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Another lie.

They're really piling up around you this week.
What percentage of imaginary 12 year old sex slaves voted for him?

Wow you are on a roll. Did your life partner give you some attention?

clambake
11-20-2009, 04:27 PM
and there it is.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Wow you are on a roll.Actually, you are the one on a roll with your lies. It seems like it has become a compulsion for you. I guess it is only natural to try to distract from that with things like the following:
Did your life partner give you some attention?What to you mean by that? Please explain.

Cry Havoc
11-20-2009, 05:33 PM
I didn't get bent out of shape. I expect this kind of behavior from the unbiased media.

:lol

Oh, Gee!!
11-20-2009, 05:37 PM
and what about the idiot standing next to her? was he ambushed? is he a "child" as well?

Jacob1983
11-21-2009, 03:20 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that more voters voted for Obama for the following reasons: he's black(technically, he's only half black), he wasn't Bush, or they wanted to see history be made than people that voted for McCain for the following reasons: they wanted to see history be made, he's old, or he's white.

Wild Cobra
11-21-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that more voters voted for Obama for the following reasons: he's black(technically, he's only half black), he wasn't Bush, or they wanted to see history be made than people that voted for McCain for the following reasons: they wanted to see history be made, he's old, or he's white.
I agree. Obama was elected for racial reasons.

admiralsnackbar
11-21-2009, 11:18 AM
You could just trim it down to "he isn't Bush." The GOP had the terrible idea that it would be smart to run on a platform that didn't really address Bush's short-comings.

People (including McCain, I think) didn't want to hear that.

spursncowboys
11-21-2009, 11:23 AM
You could just trim it down to "he isn't Bush." The GOP had the terrible idea that it would be smart to run on a platform that didn't really address Bush's short-comings.

People (including McCain, I think) didn't want to hear that.

The GOP couldn't have picked a bigger moderate who is the exact opposite of Bush. It just shows that rebub moderates do not get elected because people will not elect a lib-lite v. a lib.

Wild Cobra
11-21-2009, 11:26 AM
The GOP couldn't have picked a bigger moderate who is the exact opposite of Bush. It just shows that rebub moderates do not get elected because people will not elect a lib-lite v. a lib.
I agree.

I was going to vote for Mickey Mouse, until Palin joined the ticket.

clambake
11-21-2009, 12:01 PM
I agree.

I was going to vote for Mickey Mouse, until Palin joined the ticket.

so you voted for goofy.

spursncowboys
11-21-2009, 12:20 PM
so you voted for goofy.
I think McCain is more of an Elmer Fudd

admiralsnackbar
11-21-2009, 12:24 PM

I agree. Where they went wrong is by marketing this uber-moderate as a sequel to Bush. He wasn't good at changing his stride rhetorically, and nobody would have believed it if he had been. They never gave him a chance.

Jacob1983
11-21-2009, 11:08 PM
No one ever talks about this but one reason white people voted for Obama was white guilt. Some people felt that voting for Obama would make up for slavery and other racist things that happened in past. Pretty stupid if you ask me but whatever floats your boat.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2009, 11:10 PM
You talk about it all the time.

clambake
11-21-2009, 11:50 PM
No one ever talks about this but one reason white people voted for Obama was white guilt. Some people felt that voting for Obama would make up for slavery and other racist things that happened in past. Pretty stupid if you ask me but whatever floats your boat.

do you rotate the products in the food section?

i'm concerned about their expiration date.

spursncowboys
11-21-2009, 11:56 PM
do you rotate the products in the food section?

i'm concerned about their expiration date.

Does your mom still nag you about getting out of the chatrooms and singles chatrooms? Does she still drive you to look for jobs?

clambake
11-21-2009, 11:58 PM
Does your mom still nag you about getting out of the chatrooms and singles chatrooms? Does she still drive you to look for jobs?

i don't know. is there an afterlife?

Cry Havoc
11-22-2009, 12:02 AM

There's spursncowboys, acting all grown-up again.

You're just a paragon of maturity.

clambake
11-22-2009, 12:05 AM

he can't help it

he attacked my dead mother because he knew she couldn't fight back.

he's brave that way.

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 12:20 AM

Im glad you can tell the difference. Maybe you'll be able to keep this same line up with everyone, like the cheerleaders.

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 12:22 AM
he can't help it

he attacked my dead mother because he knew she couldn't fight back.

he's brave that way.

poor little troll. Puts everyone down, and belittles every idea that has logic because logic isn't fairly distributed to everyone.

clambake
Im glad you can tell the difference. Maybe you'll be able to keep this same line up with everyone, like the cheerleaders.

are you talking about that 12 year old girl again?

Wild Cobra
I have to agree with that. I don't know how many people who I ran into that gave me that impression, or another. the other sentiment was "let's elect a black man so we can stop with this racism shit."

clambake
11-22-2009, 12:23 AM
poor little troll. Puts everyone down, and belittles every idea that has logic because logic isn't fairly distributed to everyone.

wow, a sentence that didn't attack my dead mother or call someone gay.

bravo

clambake
11-22-2009, 12:25 AM
I have to agree with that. I don't know how many people who I ran into that gave me that impression, or another. the other sentiment was "let's elect a black man so we can stop with this racism shit."

the crowd you run in is impressive.

why don't you post that picture and remind us where you hang?

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 12:30 AM

-uyJSXCZRpc&NR=1

clambake
11-22-2009, 12:32 AM
what happens in the youtube? something wonderful?

ChumpDumper
11-22-2009, 12:33 AM
-uyJSXCZRpc&NR=1How dare they attack those Obama supporters!

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 12:33 AM
wow, a sentence that didn't attack my dead mother or call someone gay.

bravo

You are using that card more than jesse jackson uses the race card.

Supergirl
11-22-2009, 12:38 AM
On an unrelated note, are people aware Norah O'Donnell is a SA girl? She went to Mac at the same time I did. She was a cheerleader.

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 12:41 AM
On an unrelated note, are people aware Norah O'Donnell is a SA girl? She went to Mac at the same time I did. She was a cheerleader.

That makes sense. What years? I lucked out going to Madison.

clambake
11-22-2009, 12:51 AM
That makes sense. What years? I lucked out going to Madison.

that means madison didn't luck out.

did you talk about jesse jackson at madison?

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 12:54 AM
that means madison didn't luck out.

did you talk about jesse jackson at madison?

clambake
11-22-2009, 12:57 AM

how many people at madison did you talk with about jesse jackson?

Supergirl
11-22-2009, 01:56 AM
I went to Mac from 1988-1991. Attended Keystone Academy from 6th grade to 9th grade before transferring to Mac, which was a much better fit for me.

Blake
11-22-2009, 02:19 AM

money shot!

Wild Cobra
11-22-2009, 01:28 PM
Was she dropped on her head one too many times?

Yonivore
11-22-2009, 05:45 PM
http://breakingbrokennews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/securedownload.jpeg

I'd hit it.