PDA

View Full Version : Monroe: No Manu tonight; Parker doubtful

duncan228
11-19-2009, 12:48 PM
The latest.

No Manu tonight; Parker doubtful (http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/2009/11/no-manu-tonight.html)
By Mike Monroe

The early injury woes for the Spurs continue.

Guard Manu Ginobili has been ruled out of tonight's Spurs-Jazz game at AT&T Center, and All-NBA point guard Tony Parker has been listed as doubtful.

Ginobili suffered a strained left groin in the first quarter of Wednesday's game in Dallas, an overtime loss to the Mavericks. He is to be examined by the Spurs medical team, after which a timetable for his return will be established.

Parker, who aggravated a sprained left ankle (first injured in Portland on Nov. 6) during Saturday's game against Oklahoma City, was held out of Wednesday's game and is doubtful for the game against the Jazz.

EmptyMan
11-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Manu seriously needs to hit the weight room and beef up those legs. This shit is ridiculous.

Ditty
11-19-2009, 12:58 PM
manu needs to lay off going to his first love

jk :)

no homo

bigdog
11-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks, Duncan228.
I expected this. They better not rush back on the court. I think Parker will be ok but Ginobili needs to take a bit longer before he comes back.

bdictjames
11-19-2009, 01:25 PM
This is ridiculous.. a summer off should've given the Spurs enough time to strengthen those injuries. Its like last year again, I hope we're all finally healthy at the end, because without each of the Big 4 we're not winning the championship.