lol boozer

lol manu

lol tony

lol hill

lol bonner

lol 4-6

dbreiden83080
11-20-2009, 12:12 AM
What does it take to get banned exactly??

Morg1411
11-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Great thread.

Fuck you, Stretch.

stretch
11-20-2009, 12:16 AM

lol pussy

dbreiden83080
11-20-2009, 12:16 AM
i suck shit

Rightttt

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
11-20-2009, 12:18 AM
My name is RAM, and my tank is full. I'm fueled by optimism, driven by passion, and stop by nothing....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-20-2009, 12:21 AM

A sandy vagina.

stretch
11-20-2009, 12:27 AM
rofl

Fpoonsie
11-20-2009, 01:22 AM
:depressed

duhoh
11-20-2009, 02:32 AM
rofl spurs

KSeal
11-20-2009, 02:46 AM
I hope the Lakers get the Spurs in the first round, very possible.

The TroutBum
11-20-2009, 03:25 AM
I think I'm going to agree with the OP.

urunobili
11-20-2009, 08:27 AM

sonic21
11-20-2009, 08:41 AM
cia pop, don't worry

:bang

phyzik
11-20-2009, 10:24 AM
seriously, I dont have a problem with these threads but why cant you just bump the past one? why create a new one every game?

tlongII
11-20-2009, 10:49 AM
I hope the Lakers get the Spurs in the first round, very possible.

At this point I just don't see the Spurs making the playoffs.

stretch
11-20-2009, 10:50 AM
seriously, I dont have a problem with these threads but why cant you just bump the past one? why create a new one every game?

its funner this way

hater
11-20-2009, 11:01 AM
I like these threads. keep it up :tu

Chomag
11-20-2009, 11:05 AM

Well if the Spurs started winning we wouldn't have these to worry about.

Sportcamper
11-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Real Lakers fans know better that to laugh at the Spurs....

LOL@MavsFan
11-20-2009, 01:43 PM
lol jefferson

lol finley

lol dwill

lol boozer

lol manu

lol tony

lol hill

lol bonner

lol 4-6

LOL Mavs Fan and the regular season smack talk

LOL@MavsFan
11-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Real Lakers fans know better that to laugh at the Spurs....

There aren't many, but yes I can agree w/ that

LOL@MavsFan
11-20-2009, 01:44 PM
At this point I just don't see the Spurs making the playoffs.

Yeah and after 10 games Dork is the MVP....72 more games...that's kinda a lot

LOL@MavsFan
11-20-2009, 01:46 PM
LOL the Spurs are so lol-deserving even timvp feels ashamed to write gamethoughts for this team and doesn't do it no more.

You are a Knicks fan right? Nuff said

Duncan2177
11-20-2009, 01:52 PM
lol jefferson

lol finley

lol dwill

lol boozer

lol manu

lol tony

lol hill

lol bonner

lol 4-6
How many rings does Dirk Nowitzki have? :rolleyes

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 01:54 PM
More threads to bump come June when we're in the Finals. Keep em coming. :tu

YellowFever
11-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Wow......alot of BS threads after only ten games into the season.

I'd take a slightly over the hill hurting team that has great mental fortitude (Spurs) over a younger tam with alot of talent but has no mental fortitude (Mavs) in a seven games series RIGHT NOW, nevermind 5 months from now when it really counts.

JJ Hickson
11-20-2009, 02:13 PM
More threads to bump come June when we're in the Finals. Keep em coming. :tu

:lol----------:lol------:lol
:lol ------ :lol ---:lol --:lol
:lol ----- :lol --- :lol --:lol
:lol:lol:lol---- :lol ------:lol:lol:lol

Sportcamper
11-20-2009, 02:15 PM
I just remember everybody saying that the 2002-03 San Antonio Spurs were in a rebuilding year…Then of course Speedy Claxton… Kevin Willis… Stephen Jackson… Bruce Bowen…Sort of kicked our butts out of the play-offs…

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Really? After that Wizards beatdown, you're talking? Wow....

I just remember everybody saying that the 2002-03 San Antonio Spurs were in a rebuilding year…Then of course Speedy Claxton… Kevin Willis… Stephen Jackson… Bruce Bowen…Sort of kicked our butts out of the play-offs…
Like you said, real Lakers fans wouldn't say a word..Just like real Spurs fans wouldn't bash the Lakers..while I don't like em, I respect the hell out of em. And the real Spurs fans are the ones who aren't freaking out right now. Thanks for being a real fan.

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Wow......alot of BS threads after only ten games into the season.

I'd take a slightly over the hill hurting team that has great mental fortitude (Spurs) over a younger tam with alot of talent but has no mental fortitude (Mavs) in a seven games series RIGHT NOW, nevermind 5 months from now when it really counts.
Meh..it's nothing unusual, man. Fake Spurs fans freaking out...Other teams fans excited that the Spurs are doing shitty. The fact is, the Spurs never get rolling into January/February, and as long as they hang around till then (which they will), the Spurs will be fine.

JJ Hickson
11-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Really? After that Wizards beatdown, you're talking? Wow....

Really? After getting knocked out in the first round you're talking?

lol losing record

lefty
11-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Sweep Sweep Sweep

Culburn369
11-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Like you said, real Lakers fans wouldn't say a word..Just like real Spurs fans wouldn't bash the Lakers.

Yer chock full of caca, daddy-O. Yer on yer ass. And ya's never looked better.

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Really? After getting knocked out in the first round you're talking?

lol losing record
Really? After no rings you're talking? See...if you want to go to the past, I can too.

lol King Nothing

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Sweep Sweep Sweep
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Justplannasty23/sweep.jpg

JJ Hickson
11-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Really? After no rings you're talking? See...if you want to go to the past, I can too.

lol King Nothing

lol it never takes long for spurm fan to play the "4 rings faggot" card. When I see those words I know victory is mine.

Speaking of 4, isn't that how many wins the spurs have? :lmao

Keep living off of the past 90210, because it's all over for your old ass team of injury prone pussies. Back to tanking and hoping you hit the lottery again with another Duncan. Don't hold your breath for that though. It may never happen again. And we all know the small market shit hole known as San Antonio (aka the dumbest and fattest city in America) isn't exactly a magnet for marquee free agents. Your run is over.

You have embarrassed yourself enough here. You better go back to the club where you can embarrass yourself by getting punked and backing down from fights like the little bitch that you are.

mavs>spurs2
11-20-2009, 07:31 PM
You have embarrassed yourself enough here. You better go back to the club where you can embarrass yourself by getting punked and backing down from fights like the little bitch that you are.

backing down from fights!? :lol did i miss something?

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 07:49 PM
lol it never takes long for spurm fan to play the "4 rings faggot" card. When I see those words I know victory is mine.

Keep living off of the past 90210, because it's all over for your old ass team of injury prone pussies. Back to tanking and hoping you hit the lottery again with another Duncan. Don't hold your breath for that though. It may never happen again. And we all know the small market shit hole known as San Antonio (aka the dumbest and fattest city in America) isn't exactly a magnet for marquee free agents. Your run is over.

lol dumb ass Cavs fan talking about how we lost last year then laughing at me for bringing up the past. Check the mirror, douchey. By the way..fattest city in America is Dallas, and dumbest is Fresno, California. Nice try though. Embarrassed myself? You're bashing a team for losing when, until King Nothing, your team was the definition of failure...and it continues to be. As long as Lebron is in Cleveland, he won't win shit...that's why he's leaving. Say goodbye to success.

NRHector
11-20-2009, 07:57 PM

speaking of 4 isn't that how many games the Spurs won in a row in the finals against the Cavs. The Spurs run might be over but we got 4 rings out of it, the only ring your king is getting is the one from a Cracker Jack box because is nothing but a clown playing next to an elephant.

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around
Just want one thing
Just to play the king
But the castle's crumbling
And you're left with just a name
Where's your crown, King Nothing?

Darrin
11-20-2009, 08:17 PM

Do you realize how historically bad the Cleveland Cavaliers have been? They were the laughing-stock of the NBA. Larry O'Brien stepped in to reward them draft-picks because they traded all of them away. Lebron James is their first superstar. They've had Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, and that's about it. They had the 1989 Central Division wrapped up before they tanked and lost in the first round to the Chicago Bulls. If the Cavaliers make the postseason this year they will tie their longest playoff streak in 40 years. They have 20 losing seasons. They passed on Dave Bing for Cazzie Russell. They passed on Chuck Daly, Bill Laimbeer, and James Edwards. Thanks for all that, by the way.

Laimbeer used to call it the hole, their arena.

I bring this up because the Spurs have had missed the playoffs only 4 times in their history. They have six losing seasons in thier time in the NBA, 32 years. They have George Gervin, Artis Gilmore, David Robinson, and Tim Duncan in their history. Since 1988-89, the Spurs have played over .600 all but three seasons, and only one of those was a losing season. They're in the argument for franchise of the decade, and you're picking on them because a 4-6 start?

Learn your history first. You've picked a fight with the Texas version of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Spursfan092120
11-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Do you realize how historically bad the Cleveland Cavaliers have been? They were the laughing-stock of the NBA. Larry O'Brien stepped in to reward them draft-picks because they traded all of them away. Lebron James is their first superstar. They've had Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, and that's about it. They had the 1989 Central Division wrapped up before they tanked and lost in the first round to the Chicago Bulls. If the Cavaliers make the postseason this year they will tie their longest playoff streak in 40 years. They have 20 losing seasons. They passed on Dave Bing for Cazzie Russell. They passed on Chuck Daly, Bill Laimbeer, and James Edwards. Thanks for all that, by the way.

I bring this up because the Spurs have had missed the playoffs only 4 times in their history. They have six losing seasons in thier time in the NBA, 32 years. They have George Gervin, Artis Gilmore, David Robinson, and Tim Duncan in their history. Since 1988-89, the Spurs have played over .600 all but three seasons, and only one of those was a losing season. They're in the argument for franchise of the decade, and you're picking on them because a 4-6 start?

Learn your history first. You've picked a fight with the Texas version of the Los Angeles Lakers.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc211/RoanK/EPICWIN.jpg

NRHector
11-20-2009, 08:35 PM
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc211/RoanK/EPICWIN.jpg:lol

Culburn369
11-20-2009, 09:18 PM

Just cuz they built that shoe store in your ass in the Finals and then built you a wall to wail on after that don't mean you have to genuflect to them, Darrin.

Unforgivable
11-20-2009, 09:23 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Damn brah you wrote quite the response to a troll.

JJ Hickson 1
Darrin 0

Darrin
11-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Just cuz they built that shoe store in your ass in the Finals and then built you a wall to wail on after that don't mean you have to genuflect to them, Darrin.

Another sophmoric response. To be honest, I'm not even sure what that means.

Check your history:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/

Walt Kowalski
11-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Another sophmoric response. To be honest, I'm not even sure what that means.

He's saying it's pathetic how much Detroit fans munch on San Antonio cock on this board, and it is. Detroit loses to SA in the finals, then SA fans give them a message board because they suck on SA's dick so much about how awesome their team is.

Darrin
11-20-2009, 09:36 PM
He's saying it's pathetic how much Detroit fans munch on San Antonio cock on this board, and it is. Detroit loses to SA in the finals, then SA fans give them a message board because they suck on SA's dick so much about how awesome their team is.

Well, if 'ownership' in the Finals is a requisite for defending the Spurs, then why am I arguing with a Cleveland Cavaliers fan?

mavs>spurs2
11-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Well, if 'ownership' in the Finals is a requisite for defending the Spurs, then why am I arguing with a Cleveland Cavaliers fan?

Because you're battling him over the right to be the spurs pet bitch

Darrin
11-20-2009, 09:47 PM

They play the right way. Duncan is a joy to watch and they handle themselves with class, which is more than I can say for the fans on this board. I have cheered for the Spurs, Lakers, and Mavericks at various times over the last 4 years because they have been great and played a high-quality game.

I'm an NBA fan, and realizing the history doesn't make me anyone's pet. Just a fan.

Walt Kowalski
11-20-2009, 10:02 PM

:lmao