PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

pooh
04-20-2005, 07:23 PM
I thought if you're suspended for the whole season, you can't be in attendance at a game? Artest is on the bench for the Pacers.

san antonio spurs
04-20-2005, 07:24 PM
special celebration for reggie, that's maybe why he's there
________
married woman Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/housewives/)

pooh
04-20-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm guessing so, but it's weird.

T Park
04-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Thats probobly it.

Rick Fox was allowed to sit on the bench two years ago because it was ring ceremony.
But obviously couldn't play.

Of course the great Bill Schoening, had Rick Fox with 4 points 3 rebounds, even though Fox was in a suit and didnt play........

pooh
04-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Thats probobly it.

Rick Fox was allowed to sit on the bench two years ago because it was ring ceremony.
But obviously couldn't play.

Of course the great Bill Schoening, had Rick Fox with 4 points 3 rebounds, even though Fox was in a suit and didnt play........

That was for that fight before the season began right? Against the Kings. I just thought he picked up his ring and then left. But I'm guessing the league decided it was ok. I don't know if he's sitting there for the whole game, but he was there during the games first few minutes.

I'm shocked that Tafoya hasn't tried to run over there and interview him yet.

Hook Dem
04-20-2005, 07:33 PM
NBA forum

Smackie Chan
04-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Pooh has a point, either your in, or your out, I don't buy that 'it's a special event' excuse. Now in the future this suspended for the whole season does not mean any thing. who knows? maybe it never did mean any thing in the first place.

Any one see that guy get tossed out the game tonight?

pooh
04-20-2005, 07:36 PM
I guess they're letting him stay for the whole contest. He's still there on the bench.