PDA

View Full Version : Sooo...whatcha doin Thanksgiving?

CosmicCowboy
11-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm cooking for the extended family at the Ranchito on Thanksgiving...I usually cook for 25-30 people...smoking turkeys and ham and a couple of pork shoulders for pulled pork for the weekend after. I'll probably do a big pot of beans, creamed corn and some other veggies...mom will do the dressing and some pies. My lazy fucking sisters will probably show up with some chips and dip or some shit like that. BBQ, cold beer, and college football on the 65" big screen outside. Life is good.

Fideo Castro
11-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Are your sisters single?

angel_luv
11-20-2009, 03:15 PM
I am going to go see the Christmas Carol, will probably watch some of the Macy's day parade, and will be going to bed at an early hour because I have to be at work at 4:30 am black Friday morning.

Beyond that, I do not know.

CosmicCowboy
11-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Are your sisters single?

nope

IronMexican
11-20-2009, 03:24 PM
watch the Raiders and that's all that matters.

Crookshanks
11-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm moving the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so my apartment looks like a tornado hit it. I'm still cooking for Thanksgiving - just doing it at my son's house. We'll have turkey with bread stuffing, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, fruit salad and rolls. Oh and pumpkin pie and probably apple pie for dessert.

Chingo Bling
11-20-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm cooking for the extended family at the Ranchito on Thanksgiving...I usually cook for 25-30 people...smoking turkeys and ham and a couple of pork shoulders for pulled pork for the weekend after. I'll probably do a big pot of beans, creamed corn and some other veggies...mom will do the dressing and some pies. My lazy fucking sisters will probably show up with some chips and dip or some shit like that. BBQ, cold beer, and college football on the 65" big screen outside. Life is good.

That chit sounds good. I will bring a chit load of beer and grifa. Yust let me know where.

Whisky Dog
11-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Exercising my freedoms by pissing on my lawn.

Whisky Dog
11-20-2009, 03:33 PM
watch the Raiders get ass fucked and that's all that matters.

Alex Jones
11-20-2009, 03:34 PM

Don't forget when your rich country ass is done cooking take your nasty expensive country grill to the city to be cleaned.

IronMexican
11-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Maybe I'll make a "tony romo confirmed gay" thread.

The Final Countdown
11-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Beyond that, I do not know.

What about Bo?

Whisky Dog
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Maybe I'll make a "tony romo confirmed gay" thread.

If you've got pics of him grabbin cock go right ahead.

Whisky Dog
11-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Double credit to you if it's Dirk's cock

angel_luv
11-20-2009, 03:42 PM
What about Bo?

Bo may go out of town to see his family. I am not able to take time off work to go along, but don't want Bo to miss out on seeing his extended family if he wants to go.

I made those plans for myself in case I spend Thanksgiving solo but am open to changing my plans if Bo comes up with something for us to do here.

Either way, I plan to have a nice day. :toast

mouse
11-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Bo may go out of town

I made those plans for myself in case I am open to changing my plans if Bo comes up with something for us to do here.

Don't get in the way of his career Angel!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8Sc1JvrfFRA/R4nUGB58GLI/AAAAAAAAAOs/voSC-MmG6-c/s400/bo.jpg

angel_luv
11-20-2009, 03:47 PM
Don't get in the way of his career Angel!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8Sc1JvrfFRA/R4nUGB58GLI/AAAAAAAAAOs/voSC-MmG6-c/s400/bo.jpg

Don't pick on me! :)

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/closeup/098-0351-702--Main

CavsSuperFan
11-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Probably get up at 5Am & go for a long bike ride…The streets are empty Thanksgiving morning…Come home have a beer…Watch Twilight zone Marathon…Get the Swanson TV Turkey dinners fired up…Watch football with mother….Then maybe participate in meaningless banter on miscellaneous tech forums…

http://images.plumgoodfood.com/images/Kristin/mainstream/lg/930.jpg

Frenzy
11-20-2009, 03:53 PM

In my family the women do the cooking. The men watch football.

CosmicCowboy
11-20-2009, 03:59 PM
In my family the women do the cooking. The men watch football.

I can watch the big screen from the BBQ pit.

mouse
11-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Don't pick on me! :)

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/closeup/098-0351-702--Main

Are you serious or did you know that was a good pun you just did?
:smokin

baseline bum
11-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Prob turkey and a grip of tamales.

Man Sauce
11-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Working :depressed

Frenzy
11-20-2009, 04:46 PM
I can watch the big screen from the BBQ pit.
yes and I heard some women can pee standing up. ahh the times..:toast

desflood
11-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Going over to the in-laws' house, just like every year. This year my husband has a few single airmen with no family in the city working under him, so we'll probably take them along.

Which reminds me: Anybody who can, contact Lackland about taking a basic trainee into your home for Thanksgiving. For a lot of them it's their first holiday away from home and they really appreciate the hospitality.

mrsmaalox
11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Everyone else is going out of town but my son and I will stay here, because they don't get a break from basketball. So I'll be looking around tomorrow for a nice place to make a dinner reservation for the 2 of us. Then the rest of the time that I am not eating out, I will probably be in my bed reading, watching movies, and sleeping.

atxrocker
11-20-2009, 04:59 PM
grip of tamales.

holy shit, I forgot one of my favorite things about the holidays. sounds fucking delicious.

I. Hustle
11-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Which reminds me: Anybody who can, contact Lackland about taking a basic trainee into your home for Thanksgiving. For a lot of them it's their first holiday away from home and they really appreciate the hospitality.

I don't know about airmen but I heard that Illuzion, KoriWhat and MiamiHeat don't need a holiday to take some Seamen in.

Bigzax
11-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Probably get up at 5Am & go for a long bike ride…The streets are empty Thanksgiving morning…Come home have a beer…Watch Twilight zone Marathon…Get the Swanson TV Turkey dinners fired up…Watch football with mother….Then maybe participate in meaningless banter on miscellaneous tech forums…

http://images.plumgoodfood.com/images/Kristin/mainstream/lg/930.jpg

good stuff cavfan! :toast

Dark Gable
11-20-2009, 06:00 PM
I'll be heading over to my Aunt Doretha's house for some fried, smoked and baked turkey, ham, yams, greens, beans, gumbo, giblet gravy, mashed taters, corn on the cob, dressing, mac n cheese, cheesecake and some other great food.

Strike
11-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Going to the parents' house. A total of 4 people. Me, older bro, Mom and Dad. 4 kids in my family, 5 grandkids, and the only ones welcome are my brother and I.

My family is awesome! :tu

iggypop123
11-20-2009, 07:41 PM
waiting for frys ad to see if im going to do black friday

CosmicCowboy
11-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Going to the parents' house. A total of 4 people. Me, older bro, Mom and Dad. 4 kids in my family, 5 grandkids, and the only ones welcome are my brother and I.

My family is awesome! :tu

I've got a neo-nazi white trash loser nephew and wife that I really can't stand but I swallow it and feed the asshole. Thanksgiving and Christmas are times to just ignore all the static and just be a family.

Summers
11-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Going to Missouri for Turkey Day.

SpursWoman
11-20-2009, 08:33 PM
There's only my 4 and my brother's 4 left of my family ... so for the 8 of us I'll be cooking for about 30. Cuz that's how I roll. :lol

florige
11-20-2009, 09:54 PM
I've got a neo-nazi white trash loser nephew and wife that I really can't stand but I swallow it and feed the asshole. Thanksgiving and Christmas are times to just ignore all the static and just be a family.

:lol I think there is one of them in every family. In black people families it is the ghetto loud loser version though.

IronMexican
11-20-2009, 10:44 PM
If you've got pics of him grabbin cock go right ahead.

Check the sig.

Thanks mouse:toast

“bright and shiny”
11-21-2009, 12:21 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/hump-on.gif

marini martini
11-21-2009, 12:43 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^stoopid shit!!!

Me, Mr. Martini, acid baby & hub will be going to Loobeez!!!:tu

Good times!!!:toast

Strike
11-21-2009, 02:30 AM

Have either he or his wife stole shit from you that you brought back from Norway? What about gone into your wallet and lifted your cash for dope money?

Ignoring static is one thing. Letting dopehead thieves in your house is another.

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Have either he or his wife stole shit from you that you brought back from Norway? What about gone into your wallet and lifted your cash for dope money?

Ignoring static is one thing. Letting dopehead thieves in your house is another.

Hell, the prick stole a boat from me. He wanted to "borrow" it so he and his friends could go fishing. I was like "uhhh I guess so, just take care of it and wash it before you bring it back Sunday"...Sunday comes and goes, no boat, no nephew. I can't find him but figure he will bring it back eventually. Three weeks later I finally get in touch with him and by that time I'm like hey dude...wheres my fucking boat? He says "oh wow, it sunk out in the middle of Canyon Lake"...I'm like WTF!!!!!...I even put the plugs in it before you left my house so you wouldn't forget...what the hell happened?...he basically said..."I dunno man, it just sunk, sorry about your boat...by that time I'm getting a little aggravated...I was like "WELL DID MY FUCKING BOAT TRAILER SINK TOO? Where the hell is it? He was like "uh, uh, uh, uh...I think it's at my friends house...I'll get it back to you..." well, that was at least 10 years ago and I still haven't seen my fucking boat or boat trailer.

baseline bum
11-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Hell, he stole a boat from me. He wanted to "borrow" it so he and his friends could go fishing. I was like "uhhh I guess so, just take care of it and wash it before you bring it back Sunday"...Sunday comes and goes, no boat, no nephew. I can't find him but figure he will bring it back eventually. Three weeks later I finally get in touch with him and by that time I'm like hey dude...wheres my fucking boat? He says "oh wow, it sunk out in the middle of Canyon Lake"...I'm like WTF!!!!!...I even put the plugs in it before you left my house so you wouldn't forget...what the hell happened?...he basically said..."I dunno man, it just sunk, sorry about your boat...by that time I'm getting a little aggravated...I was like "WELL DID MY FUCKING BOAT TRAILER SINK TOO? Where the hell is it? He was like "uh, uh, uh, uh...I think it's at my friends house...I'll get it back to you..." well, that was at least 10 years ago and I still haven't seen my fucking boat trailer.

Damn, how is this asshole not dead? Or at least in prison for that shit? Ain't no blood, much less marriage tie thick enough to let that slide.

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Damn, how is this asshole not dead? Or at least in prison for that shit? Ain't no blood, much less marriage tie thick enough to let that slide.

Man, I just couldn't put my sisters kid in jail. Plus, it would have just caused a huge shit storm in my family. Like a lot of these worthless druggies the guy is an incredibly good liar and constantly re-convincing his mother/grandparents he has "changed"...plus they are all in denial and refuse to accept the fact that this little shit is stoned 24/7 and a pathological liar.

Hell, 6 or 8 years ago (after he knocked his white trash girl friend up and got married and having a mentally challenged son more than likely related to fetal alcohol/drug syndrome) he went to my parents with this fucked up story about this log house he had found outside Blanco (this was actually a very nice craft built house on two acres, probably 2500 sq ft) and how since he was a little boy he had always dreamed of living in a log house, and could my parents buy it and rent it to him to cover the payments?

Fuck. I BEGGED my dad not to do it, told him my nephew was a lying druggie, that they were reinforcing his bad behavior, and he wasn't ever gonna see a dime of rent. He basically told me he didn't believe me, that he really believed my nephew would pay him rent, and basically told to mind my own business. Naturally he has never gotten a dime of rent. They use the grandchild as a weapon...Between my parents and his mother they literally pay ALL their bills "so the grandson will have a nice place to live"

It just makes me wanna puke. If there was ever a case for "tough love" this is it. My parents/sister are gonna continue to hide their heads in the sand and I'm pretty confident my nephew/and or wife will end up in prison for cooking meth or burglary or something equally nefarious.

BTW, that house that my dad bought now looks like a junkyard...it's surrounded by dead crashed cars (that they wrecked, like 5 in the last 5 years), piles of trash, head high weeds, beer cans and bottles etc. It's disgusting.

marini martini
11-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Whoa! That is some trippy family shit, CC.........:wow Sadly I have a few friends with sons and/or daughters just like that.

Guess I should feel lucky, that my SIL is an abusive sociopath & none of my other kids and friends want to be around him! At least he's not a meth head.:toast

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Man, I just couldn't put my sisters kid in jail. Plus, it would have just caused a huge shit storm in my family. Like a lot of these worthless druggies the guy is an incredibly good liar and constantly re-convincing his mother/grandparents he has "changed"...plus they are all in denial and refuse to accept the fact that this little shit is stoned 24/7 and a pathological liar.

Hell, 6 or 8 years ago (after he knocked his white trash girl friend up and got married and having a mentally challenged son more than likely related to fetal alcohol/drug syndrome) he went to my parents with this fucked up story about this log house he had found outside Blanco (this was actually a very nice craft built house on two acres, probably 2500 sq ft) and how since he was a little boy he had always dreamed of living in a log house, and could my parents buy it and rent it to him to cover the payments?

Fuck. I BEGGED my dad not to do it, told him my nephew was a lying druggie, that they were reinforcing his bad behavior, and he wasn't ever gonna see a dime of rent. He basically told me he didn't believe me, that he really believed my nephew would pay him rent, and basically told to mind my own business. Naturally he has never gotten a dime of rent. They use the grandchild as a weapon...Between my parents and his mother they literally pay ALL their bills "so the grandson will have a nice place to live"

It just makes me wanna puke. If there was ever a case for "tough love" this is it. My parents/sister are gonna continue to hide their heads in the sand and I'm pretty confident my nephew/and or wife will end up in prison for cooking meth or burglary or something equally nefarious.

BTW, that house that my dad bought now looks like a junkyard...it's surrounded by dead crashed cars (that they wrecked, like 5 in the last 5 years), piles of trash, head high weeds, beer cans and bottles etc. It's disgusting.

hey dude at least ur not living with them, and you will see the sort of shit they do and get away with it....the only shit i feel sorry for is the children who deserve better parents...

mrsmaalox
11-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Wow, CC I think every family has one of those. There's one on my in-laws side, but he's fucking 50 yrs old!!

I'll be missing quite a scandalous event at my family's TD table this year---my cousin is bringing her boyfriend.....so for the first time in the 40 years I've been in this clan, there will be an African-American at the table!! :lol

mrsmaalox
11-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Whoa! That is some trippy family shit, CC.........:wow Sadly I have a few friends with sons and/or daughters just like that.

Guess I should feel lucky, that my SIL is an abusive sociopath & none of my other kids and friends want to be around him! At least he's not a meth head.:toast

Ah Marini, always looking for that silver lining!! :toast

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2009, 11:54 AM
I guess what really pisses me off is that the little fucker gets rewarded for bad behavior. There just no telling how much money he has soaked my parents for. My dads too proud to admit he is being played even if he suspects it. At the same time, my daughter who is doing everything "right" is working two jobs, putting off marriage/kids because she knows she can't afford it, paying her own rent/bills to live in a modest duplex with a yard for her dog and she gets NO help at all from the grandparents...if you don't go begging you don't get shit. Naturally I help her some (although she is too proud to ask me either) but the fact that they just blow tens of thousands on that white trash loser piece of shit just because he blew a load in another white trash piece of shit really aggravates me. Hell, neither my nephew or his wife work and they are driving a brand fucking new Prius (because, after all they live so far out in the country that if they are going to eventually get a job they are gonna have to have a reliable car that gets good gas mileage) that clearly my parents/sister paid for. grrrrrrrrr.

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Wow, CC I think every family has one of those. There's one on my in-laws side, but he's fucking 50 yrs old!!

I'll be missing quite a scandalous event at my family's TD table this year---my cousin is bringing her boyfriend.....so for the first time in the 40 years I've been in this clan, there will be an African-American at the table!! :lol

Hell, this guys in his 30's now with no change in sight.

Oh and we popped that bi-racial thanksgiving cherry at my parents house many years ago. I conspired with one of my sisters and we both brought home friends from college for Thanksgiving without mentioning race just to fuck with my dad LOL.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2009, 11:58 AM

hmmm. does sound like a klan.

:wakeup

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-21-2009, 02:30 PM
Don't know yet. I'll be moving out of this hotel a few days later and finally get into my new apartment. One of my best friends (and future roommate and co-worker) gets here the day after Thanksgiving, so I'll probably be packing my little bit of belongings, watching football and find a place I can eat a decent meal.

Bigzax
11-21-2009, 02:49 PM
i'll get up around 8ish and help wifey out with whatever...she's cookin.

then i'll just chill with the kiddo, watch some Penguins of Madagascar...maybe play a little Modern Warfare 2 with him...keep catching up on curb your enthusiasm...i'm upto season 5!

around 2pm, we should be eating and some family is coming over...

to by that time, it's just chill out, see if the cowboys can lose, which i'm always thankful for, and try to get away for 15 minutes here and there to blaze it in the car...:smokin

when i toke, i'll be thinking of each and every one of you and i'll be wishing you a happy, healthy, and most pleasant holiday!

fuck yeah! :toast

baseline bum
11-21-2009, 02:57 PM

How do you think he hides the boat? :bang

Strike
11-21-2009, 05:04 PM
I guess what really pisses me off is that the little fucker gets rewarded for bad behavior. There just no telling how much money he has soaked my parents for. My dads too proud to admit he is being played even if he suspects it. At the same time, my daughter who is doing everything "right" is working two jobs, putting off marriage/kids because she knows she can't afford it, paying her own rent/bills to live in a modest duplex with a yard for her dog and she gets NO help at all from the grandparents...if you don't go begging you don't get shit. Naturally I help her some (although she is too proud to ask me either) but the fact that they just blow tens of thousands on that white trash loser piece of shit just because he blew a load in another white trash piece of shit really aggravates me. Hell, neither my nephew or his wife work and they are driving a brand fucking new Prius (because, after all they live so far out in the country that if they are going to eventually get a job they are gonna have to have a reliable car that gets good gas mileage) that clearly my parents/sister paid for. grrrrrrrrr.

Too bad your family continues to get played by this douchebag. That's exactly why all those people in my family aren't welcome in my parents' house. A few things that some of the fam has done to my parents over the years:

-My sister (during a clean streak) got my dad to co-sign a loan for a car that she ended up not paying after she went back to the crystal. Cost my parents 10 large to avoid it going against their credit. Even though my sis has been clean, sober and productive for the last 8 years, my parents haven't seen dime #1 of that 10K. When my sister showed up last Thanksgiving in a nice 2006 Ford SUV, my mom was livid at the thought of my sis dropping a shitload of money on a truck while never making any attempt to repay them. (I'm the only kid in my family with neither a criminal record, nor a drug problem. Not to mention I have a good union job. Have my parents ever agreed to co-sign a loan for me? Nope.)

-My nephew, after finishing Job Corps, got my parents to let him live in their house while he looked for a job. They then let his girlfriend move in a month later AND sold him my dad's old car. He never looked for a job, never made payments to my parents for the car, and when my mom kicked them out, they stole a bunch of collectible shit from her. (I needed a car at the time but the car was never offered to me.)

-Another nephew stole a ring (given to my dad for his 25th anniversary at his job while visiting from Fresno). After he (nephew) went home, dad noticed the ring was missing. Nephew's mom (my sis) noticed the ring on his finger and asked him where he got it. Nephew said my dad gave it to him. Utter bullshit. Didn't happen. To this day, he still hasn't copped to it or apologized. My dad never got his ring back.

-Another nephew brought his wife and kids over for Thankgiving last year. While there, a few of my mom's things went missing. A pair of wooden shoes from Norway, 1 piece of a 10 piece carousel collection (worth 5 grand together, nearly worthless incomplete) and all my mom's pain meds.

None of them are welcome in the house for any reason. Holidays or not, family or not, the breaking point has come and gone. The fact that my mom can't have her grandkids and great-grandkids over for the holidays tears her apart, but not as much as the reasons why.

Fpoonsie
11-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Goin to El Valle to spend the holiday w/ a friend of mine. The best thing about being in the Valley for Thanksgiving is after the typical turkey, dressing, casserole spread, I can head over to Las Flores for taquitos, lonches, elote, etc.

:hungry:

makedamnsure
11-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Going home! I am excited for some turkey and tamales and some football as usual.

IronMexican
11-21-2009, 10:18 PM
[/B]
-My nephew, after finishing Job Corps, got my parents to let him live in their house while he looked for a job. They then let his girlfriend move in a month later AND sold him my dad's old car. He never looked for a job, never made payments to my parents for the car, and when my mom kicked them out, they stole a bunch of collectible shit from her. (I needed a car at the time but the car was never offered to me.)

Man, I miss Job Corps. That program was the fucking shit. Best time of my life. I am contemplating going back.

DeeBo
11-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Going to grandma's for some turkey with all the fixin's!!

florige
11-22-2009, 12:15 AM
So I guess the moral of CC's story and Strike's story are that good people stay getting fucked no matter how good hearted they try to be.

David Bowie
11-22-2009, 03:33 AM
Probably spending it wiht my parents and grandparents as always. Sometimes we even have two turkeys :) I always look forward to the food on thanksgiving.

Strike
11-22-2009, 06:51 AM
So I guess the moral of CC's story and Strike's story are that good people stay getting fucked no matter how good hearted they try to be.

Having a good heart is a good thing. Being a doormat is not. As far as Thanksgiving goes, I will enjoy spending time with my parents and brother. And I won't give my sisters, nephews, etc. a second thought. For a person to get banned from my mother's home, you gotta do something uber-fucked, or you gotta be a repeat offender.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

JudynTX
11-22-2009, 01:40 PM
We will be at the in-laws this year. The following Saturday, we are making tamales. :D

Ginofan
11-22-2009, 02:20 PM
This year we will be at my in-laws. TheTruth's mom will be cooking pretty much everything we just need to make the green bean casserole which is super easy. I look forward to a day of pigging out, hanging with the family, and watching football. In the evening we will be heading to my side of the family for pie and coffee. Should be fun!

Kori Ellis
11-22-2009, 02:31 PM
We are going to the Petroleum Club (http://www.petroleumclubsa.com/) with timvp's family. They have a good, all-you-can-eat Thanksgiving dinner there.

The rest of the day, we will probably watch football and do some work.

mookie2001
11-22-2009, 02:36 PM
stop saying petroleum club kori youre making me laugh so hard it hurts

Kori Ellis
11-22-2009, 02:40 PM
stop saying petroleum club kori youre making me laugh so hard it hurts

I only said it to draw you into the thread.

So, you want to come? :spin

Should we invite the maid?

mookie2001
11-22-2009, 02:44 PM
press that little * button on yalls tahoe mirror and just say petroleum club please

theyll give you turn by turn directions

if you gave me a 40 hour work week i could not come up with a more neocon sounding name for a restaurant

chickenhawk gables, protestant house... cant even compare

Kori Ellis
11-22-2009, 02:45 PM
press that little * button on yalls tahoe mirror and just say petroleum club please

theyll give you turn by turn directions

if you gave me a 40 hour work week i could not come up with a more neocon sounding name for a restaurant

chickenhawk gables, protestant house... cant even compare

:lol We don't have a Tahoe.

It's not just a restaurant... it's a private members-only restaurant. It has to have such a name. :lmao

AmericanWoman
11-22-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm cooking up a feast for about 20 family folk.

SpursStalker
11-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Eating turkey and watching the cowboys lose ...

:D

SAGambler
11-23-2009, 02:01 PM

Hell, my lazy ass SIL will show up with her entire family, with nothing more than a big appetite. Bet she will want to take all the leftovers home with her too.

I just fucking love holidays.