PDA

View Full Version : So I'm doing the Blockbuster Free 2 week trial...

fraga
11-20-2009, 04:22 PM
And because I'll have access to a bunch of DVD's...I thought I'd just search and just put random movies I'd probably NOT normally pay for in my queue...so to start with...I got:

Fanboys
Fighting
Last house on the left

Fanboys - just plain dumb...weak story line...mildly amusing...definitely glad I didn't pay for it.
Fighting - dissapointing...not nearly enough action...and when they did...the main character guy didn't really strike me as someone who actually knew how to fight...again...glad I didn't pay for it..
Last house on the left - I actually was pleasantly surprised about this one...more graphic than I was expecting...and I felt myself getting caught up with the good guys on punishing the bad guys...I would have definitely spent a dollar on this

Next 3 I'm expecting...Year One...Land of the Lost...Dance Flick...

lefty
11-20-2009, 04:28 PM
Horrible selection

WTF is wrong with you?

fraga
11-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Apparently you can't read...

ginobili's bald spot
11-20-2009, 04:41 PM
You must be really bored to willingly watch those movies. You'd have to shoot me into space and force me to watch them mystery science theater 3000 style.

fraga
11-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Well...they're free...and yes...I did actually fast forward a couple of times...

Frenzy
11-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Even if they were free I would not waste the "free-ness" on some of those movies. Crap movies are watched when you are dead bored with nothing to do and nothing else is on.

Oh i though Last house on the left was pretty good for not expecting much.

Strike
11-20-2009, 05:23 PM
I loved Fanboys (die-hard Star Wars nerd) but not the other two.