PDA

View Full Version : TP: Give us some time

Spurs Brazil
11-20-2009, 06:39 PM
http://en.tp9.net/%c2%ab-give-us-some-time-%c2%bb-179

Give us some time
novembre 20, 2009 | Equipe de France News
Laisser un commentaire
Despite San Antonio new loss against Utah, Tony isn’t worried.Tony, you’ve just had your third loss in a row against Utah. San Antonio is having a hard time…
We are having a pretty tough beginning of season. Of course, we would have preferred a more quiet November. But it is not the case due to all the injuries problems. We need some time. Little by little, we are going to find our rythmn. I’m positive.

But today your balance is negative (4wins, 6losses)….
I’m saying : give us some time and you’ll see, it’ll work. Everyone has to find its place. Richard Jefferson and Antonio McDyess have to learn all Gregg Popovich’s systems.

Is the team worried ?
Absolutely not. But we are a little mad. We want to do so well that of course we can’t be satisfied with the beginning of the season. Gregg Popovich still has a positive speech. He asks us to hang on and not to let go. He knows, just like we do, that there are better days to come.

When do you think you’re going to be back ?
We’ll make up our mind today after practice. If I still feel a little pain, I won’t be playing against Washington. I’ll be back when I’m 100%.

Interrohater
11-20-2009, 07:07 PM
:tu
Thanks, nice read, if short.

Thompson
11-20-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm not really worried yet, I'm just tired of watching such depressing games. I'm ready for the ascent. On a positive note, Mason might be returning to form based on the last game. If he can keep improving to where he was last season he'll be useful for us either directly or in a trade.

Höfner
11-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Asshole TP, doesn't he know it's already November 20th?

silverblackfan
11-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Asshole TP, doesn't he know it's already November 20th?

:lol

NRHector
11-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Tony, we'll give you all the time you need but you might want to ask the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs and Magic to give you some time also.

SequSpur
11-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Tony must go...

Does he not realize the money that I spent this season has already kicked in? How about earning it!

jag
11-20-2009, 08:42 PM
How much time do you need to stop being a pussy Tony?

exactly.

i refuse to believe that he's still hurt. he should be out there playing instead of running around trying to impress all of hollywood.

alchemist
11-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Tony, we'll give you all the time you need but you might want to ask the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs and Magic to give you some time also.
Hawks >>>> all of those teams.

Now panic some more :lol

NRHector
11-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Hawks >>>> all of those teams.

Now panic some more :lolwhat the Hawks too?:shootme

ffadicted
11-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Tony has the right idea. Spurs fans, follow suit

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-21-2009, 12:39 AM
How much time do you need to stop being a pussy Tony?

Yeah, he should come back BEFORE his ankle is better so he can re-injure it and go out for 6 weeks! :rolleyes