PDA

View Full Version : Unprepared

SequSpur
11-20-2009, 08:27 PM
The Spurs are not prepared to play this season. They fuckin lolly gagged the preseason...

All the other top teams are off to a quick start and the Spurs are losing ground and ticket holders.

This is nothing new... Hey, it was easy coaching a team with Tim in his prime. Now that he is about done, wtf is Pop going to do?

During life, there are times of transition... Now is that time for the Spurs.

Look..basketball is basketball.. A 20 footer is the same in a high school game as it is in the pros...

There comes a time in life where someone, whether players or coaches have to be held accountable.

Whether winning or providing entertainment. That is the NBA. Do it or get the fuck out.

I am finding a hard time believing that the Spurs should be at 4 and 6 now. They have yet to win a road game...They have dropped 2 at home which is pitiful.

They have no will to win on a back to back... This is Popovich's philosophy.

Popovich continues to play Bonner, who can shoot a three but is fucking drilled over and over again on the defensive end. Last year a player commented..."We just give the ball to whoever bonner is guarding".... Is that not huge?

Ginobili... God bless him, but he is fucking done. Definitely hall of fame material, but reckless, out of control and always hurt. This is nothing new.. It's his persona now.

Parker...leave..go play for France and gtfo.

Mcdice...more lame than Duncan with crutches.

RJ...I blame Pop...RJ is a star player and is thinking to much...a 20 footer is a 20 footer.

RMJr. Pop's fault. Fucker deserves to play after last year and his fucking dethroned... always played solid.

It's sad when I see topics wanting to bring back Antonio, Bowen, whatever.. turn the fucking page...that just tells me you have no clue about basketball and what it takes to win..watch a fukin game already.

Again, unprepared, lack of intensity, lack of talent, playing the wrong players, it's really fuckin simple...

Popovich.

Lottery Bound.

SpursRulez4eVeR
11-20-2009, 09:03 PM
i need to start reading whos the author before i click on a thread fcuk me

Manu20
11-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Pop has to stick to a starting lineup and stop changing it every game.

I also think that RJ has to the 2nd option behind Parker.

Chomag
11-20-2009, 09:28 PM
I do agree that this was all what training camp and pre-season was for. However Pop seemed to not really care about pre-season to much. He hardly played anybody or any line up that he needed to gel. Are we just seeing the results becuase of this?

koriwhat
11-20-2009, 09:29 PM
bitch bitch bitch, that's all you ever do sequ. maybe give your 2 cents and some suggestions but all you do is bitch.

coming from someone with short-man syndrome i guess it goes hand in hand just like chihuahuas who bark insistently. bitch bitch bitch.

your shit is getting old man.

Sigz
11-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Sequ will never get pinked because there's too much fucking testicle sucking on this board.

ffadicted
11-20-2009, 09:41 PM
I kinda agree with some things you said, but mostly I'm still holding on to the fact that the team needs time playing fully together, and pop needs to pick a rotation and stick with it.

Agreed with what you said about RJ, he should be our #2 guy behind parker, and needs shots in every game. RMJ needs PT to get past his shooting slump, that's the only way it's going to work.

Keep parker, there's nothing we can get better out there I don't think. Plus, he's a deadly matchup for a lot of teams. Tim can keep doing what he's doing, same with GH.

Other then that, we'll see what happens. I'm giving them until christmas to get everything together, and if it's still not gelled by then, I'll be ready to push the panic button. I'll chill for now though.

jjktkk
11-20-2009, 09:49 PM
The Spurs are not prepared to play this season. They fuckin lolly gagged the preseason...

All the other top teams are off to a quick start and the Spurs are losing ground and ticket holders.

This is nothing new... Hey, it was easy coaching a team with Tim in his prime. Now that he is about done, wtf is Pop going to do?

Look..basketball is basketball.. A 20 footer is the same in a high school game as it is in the pros...

There comes a time in life where someone, whether players or coaches have to be held accountable.

Whether winning or providing entertainment. That is the NBA. Do it or get the fuck out.

I am finding a hard time believing that the Spurs should be at 4 and 6 now. They have yet to win a road game...They have dropped 2 at home which is pitiful.

Popovich continues to play Bonner, who can shoot a three but is fucking drilled over and over again on the defensive end. Last year a player commented..."We just give the ball to whoever bonner is guarding".... Is that not huge?

Ginobili... God bless him, but he is fucking done. Definitely hall of fame material, but reckless, out of control and always hurt. This is nothing new.. It's his persona now.

RJ...I blame Pop...RJ is a star player and is thinking to much...a 20 footer is a 20 footer.

RMJr. Pop's fault. Fucker deserves to play after last year and his fucking dethroned... always played solid.

It's sad when I see topics wanting to bring back Antonio, Bowen, whatever.. turn the fucking page...that just tells me you have no clue about basketball and what it takes to win..watch a fukin game already.

Again, unprepared, lack of intensity, lack of talent, playing the wrong players, it's really fuckin simple...

Popovich.

Lottery Bound.

SequSpur's threads= yak,yak,yak,yak + :sleep

lennyalderette
11-20-2009, 10:28 PM
i think this is whats going to happen garnett and all the others in the who pushed in the preseason will start strong and end weak, and hopefully well pick up soon and finish very strong while alot of the elite teams are little worn out

spurs1990
11-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Winless on the road. No big deal right....except that the only other teams in the same boat go by the name of Nets, Grizzlies, Sobcats, and TWolves. Yup, pretty much the worst of the worst.

I just wish NJ hadn't been so stubborn and given us Vince and their 11th pick...if only.

The Great Fantastic
11-20-2009, 10:52 PM
It's not a season without countless Sequ desparation threads. I can't wait for the "Spurs basketball is back" thread that will be coming in a month.

I actually agree with some of what he says but I can see the bigger picture.

Yea, that is a short joke.

ezau
11-20-2009, 10:56 PM
We got the players, we have the talent, and I refuse to believe that we're old. All it takes is time and chance for everyone to be healthy. Right now, we don't have neither, so I won't push the panic button just yet. Yes I am disappointed, mad even, but we have to admit that this team is virtually new.

tlongII
11-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Excellent thread. Very insightful analysis.

JustinJDW
11-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Meltdowns FTW. :toast

SequSpur
11-21-2009, 02:25 AM
Excellent thread. Very insightful analysis.

thanks.

Mr.Robinson
11-21-2009, 02:33 AM

Popovich.

Lottery Bound.

What a dump.

spurspokesman
11-21-2009, 07:30 AM
It's not a season without countless Sequ desparation threads. I can't wait for the "Spurs basketball is back" thread that will be coming in a month.

I actually agree with some of what he says but I can see the bigger picture.

Yea, that is a short joke.
I also agree with qu lol. I do think well get better but I see more awhoopins coming. Its sad.