PDA

View Full Version : 1999.....

SequSpur
11-20-2009, 08:32 PM
had Robinson and Duncan in the middle.

2 hall of famers...

The 2009 spurs don't have that...shit ain't going to happen.

Keep that in mind in your stupid comparisons....

watch a game.

jag
11-20-2009, 08:40 PM
What bothers me more than anything else is that Popovich continues to play Finley over Bowen and Bonner over Robinson. He used to be a defensive minded genius...now he refuses to play two of the Spurs all-time great defenders.

Darrin
11-20-2009, 08:46 PM
What bothers me more than anything else is that Popovich continues to play Finley over Bowen and Bonner over Robinson. He used to be a defensive minded genius...now he refuses to play two of the Spurs all-time great defenders.

So what you're saying in that the rotation is the problem? From what I've seen, the Spurs are not adjusting to their personnel, nor are they designing a system to maximize their strengths. Richard Jefferson has looked completely mis-used this season.

Interrohater
11-20-2009, 08:49 PM

+1 :tu

NRHector
11-20-2009, 08:50 PM
So what you're saying in that the rotation is the problem? From what I've seen, the Spurs are not adjusting to their personnel, nor are they designing a system to maximize their strengths. Richard Jefferson has looked completely mis-used this season.that falls on the coach

jag
11-20-2009, 08:53 PM
So what you're saying in that the rotation is the problem? From what I've seen, the Spurs are not adjusting to their personnel, nor are they designing a system to maximize their strengths. Richard Jefferson has looked completely mis-used this season.

no

What i was saying is that i'm upset that Popovich won't start Bruce Bowen or David Robinson.

Interrohater
11-20-2009, 08:55 PM
no

What i was saying is that i'm upset that Popovich won't start Bruce Bowen or David Robinson.

Yea, that's the thing. Elliott is a good defender and can hit the three ball, especially in crunch time. I don't understand what Pop is thinking, seriously.