PDA

View Full Version : wow F**** me

sook
11-20-2009, 10:06 PM
I'm losing count of how many unlucky plays and 1-3 pt losses we've had.

Unbelievable.

Mad_Hatter
11-20-2009, 10:07 PM
yep, sucks.

gaKNOW!blee
11-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Marvin Williams....ouch

iggypop123
11-20-2009, 10:13 PM
lmao rockets should have been the title

Culburn369
11-20-2009, 10:16 PM
You guys deserved it. You act a might too big for yer britches. This one tonite will take ya down a peg or two. Humble that ass. Put it in the mountainous circular file titled: Character Builder Losses. tee, hee.

mavs>spurs2
11-20-2009, 10:17 PM
You guys deserved it. You act a might too big for yer britches. This one tonite will take ya down a peg or two. Humble that ass. Put it in the mountainous circular file titled: Character Builder Losses. tee, hee.

Where ya been, molester?

Culburn369
11-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Where ya been, molester?

Sniffin' saddle shoes & hangin'/creepy style at Toy R Us.

tee, hee.

mavs>spurs2
11-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Sniffin' saddle shoes & hangin'/creepy style at Toy R Us.

tee, hee.

lol denver

lol houston

Darrin
11-20-2009, 10:23 PM

Unbelievable.

I feel your pain. The Pistons were within 3 against Dallas, within 4 of the LA Lakers, and 1 of the Portland Trailblazers.

Culburn369
11-20-2009, 10:27 PM
lol denver

lol houston

Yer gonna sit there and laugh at me after what you did in Florida 3 years ago? I don't believe it. I see it, but, I don't believe it. Why you little pissant, you. You blew the NBA Championship of the World and you have the audacity to come here and bust my snuts? You dipshit, you.

mavs>spurs2
11-20-2009, 10:37 PM
Yer gonna sit there and laugh at me after what you did in Florida 3 years ago? I don't believe it. I see it, but, I don't believe it. Why you little pissant, you. You blew the NBA Championship of the World and you have the audacity to come here and bust my snuts? You dipshit, you.

How many time are you going to disappear for days on end after the lakers lose an embarrassing game?

Culburn369
11-20-2009, 10:48 PM
How many time are you going to disappear for days on end after the lakers lose an embarrassing game?

lol!!!!!!!!! I lucked out.

sook
11-20-2009, 10:55 PM
I feel your pain. The Pistons were within 3 against Dallas, within 4 of the LA Lakers, and 1 of the Portland Trailblazers.

I have become distanced from the pistons over the years. I couldn't imagine being that big of a pistons and rockets fan at the same time right now.

spursfan1000
11-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Hawks for the win

The Franchise
11-21-2009, 12:20 AM

Unbelievable.

I just got back home from the game, and I have to say this one was on Adelman. Why in the fuck would you take the lineup that got you a six point lead out of the game. Hayes, Lowry, Landry, Budinger, and Scola get you the lead with 5:50 to go and what do you do? Put Brooks, Battier, and Ariza (the same fucking players that had you trailing in the first place) back in the game. Genius move coach. :ihit

The Franchise
11-21-2009, 12:25 AM
That last second tip in was also basket interference that wasn't called. The Hawks own instant replay clearly showed this, but those are the brakes I guess.

Mad_Hatter
11-21-2009, 03:20 AM
I just got back home from the game, and I have to say this one was on Adelman. Why in the fuck would you take the lineup that got you a six point lead out of the game. Hayes, Lowry, Landry, Budinger, and Scola get you the lead with 5:50 to go and what do you do? Put Brooks, Battier, and Ariza (the same fucking players that had you trailing in the first place) back in the game. Genius move coach. :ihit

well battier in general didnt do anything all game... and really nothing all season.
he does not fit at all with this team/style of play.

ChrisRichards
11-21-2009, 03:26 AM
culburn is a funny dude. i like him :lol

duhoh
11-21-2009, 03:26 AM
well battier in general didnt do anything all game... and really nothing all season.
he does not fit at all with this team/style of play.

battier?

you're a moron. he's the identity of houston's defense.

The Third Man
11-21-2009, 05:38 AM

Um, you don't play for the Lakers. You watch them on tv.

Mad_Hatter
11-21-2009, 06:47 AM
battier?

you're a moron. he's the identity of houston's defense.

sure team defense... i think chuck is just as important.
battier is losing a step on his man to man D. his lack of offense can't make up for it.
he's great with yao in the lineup. just not with THIS team.

how many rockets games have you watched this season? it's pretty clear battier is not the best fit.

Culburn369
11-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Um, you don't play for the Lakers. You watch them on tv.

Speak for yerself, turdhound.

Kai
11-21-2009, 01:24 PM
That last second tip in was also basket interference that wasn't called. The Hawks own instant replay clearly showed this, but those are the brakes I guess.

Nope, it was a clean play. I just watched the replay on League Pass BB. Tough break :bang