PDA

View Full Version : Fontana acquitted

word
11-21-2009, 06:36 PM
AF nurse accussed of killing three patients was acquitted.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091121/ap_on_re_us/us_military_nurse_trial

clambake
11-21-2009, 06:56 PM
sounds like terrorism to me.

spursncowboys
11-21-2009, 07:26 PM
sounds like terrorism to me.
Say hello to your new nurse America. A biproduct of nationlized health care: lower wages for nurses. Thereby lowering the pool of schooled professionals, which will lower the standards of employment.

koriwhat
11-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Say hello to your new nurse America. A biproduct of nationlized health care: lower wages for nurses. Thereby lowering the pool of schooled professionals, which will lower the standards of employment.

oh well

clambake
11-21-2009, 08:03 PM
all deliberate attacks are terrorism.

exstatic
11-22-2009, 01:50 AM

Hey halfwit: that's already the case under the private/for profit model.

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Hey halfwit: that's already the case under the private/for profit model.
Hey trackstar: it can always get lower. Nurses get paid pretty good right now. They probably get paid more than I do. When these politicians have to cut cost, where are they going? Firstly they will lower the payback to Dr. and then lower the requirements for nurses which will lower the pay.

boutons_deux
11-22-2009, 04:55 PM
There's a huge national shortage of nurses, is why the US imports so many from overseas. I have buddy in CA and Kaiser P is his insurer. He hasn't seen a Euro-American nurse or professional in years, not that there's anything wrong with that.

So if nurses are so well paid, why is there such a shortage?

We know why TX teachers, like NFL players, last 5 years on average, it's a shitty job with shitty wages. Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

I can't believe that nurse pay is any contribution to US's exorbitant partial health care costs.

George Gervin's Afro
11-22-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey trackstar: it can always get lower. Nurses get paid pretty good right now. They probably get paid more than I do. When these politicians have to cut cost, where are they going? Firstly they will lower the payback to Dr. and then lower the requirements for nurses which will lower the pay.

jesus everytime I read another topic your ignorance is on full display. Where did you're reasearch come from regarding the pay for all health professionals decreasing? Is it in the bill?