PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs. Texas A&M (thanksgiving night)

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2009, 06:40 PM
...can we ruin another t.u. season?

A&M 26
t.u. 25

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2009, 06:41 PM
beat-the-hell-outta-t.u.!

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2009, 06:41 PM
whoop!

Spursfan092120
11-21-2009, 07:20 PM
A&M 26
t.u. 25
dreamer score...what do you really think?

Spursfan092120
11-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Texas 37
Texas A&M 21

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2009, 07:21 PM
dreamer score...what do you really think?

did you watch in 2006 and 2007? how did we win then? A&M certainly wasn't as good as t.u. those years.

Spursfan092120
11-21-2009, 07:23 PM
did you watch in 2006 and 2007? how did we win then? A&M certainly wasn't as good as t.u. those years.
Yeah..but dude...you're not near as good this year. And if Texas wins tonight, they're playing for the title game every game....it's not gonna happen...you know it...you're just being a homer..and that's fine..it's all good. Good luck to the Ags...they're sure as hell gonna need it to stay in this one...Kyle Field or no Kyle Field.

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2009, 07:38 PM
t.u.'s offense isn't that great even though their defense is stout. it will be fun...

btw, A&M was decent in 2006...but they were just as average as they are now, in 2007. so, i don't get the non comparison.

J.T.
11-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Ags are going down. The score of this game is going to be like 51-3.

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2009, 07:56 PM

care to bet?

monosylab1k
11-21-2009, 08:10 PM
I'll chop off my own dick and eat it if the Aggies win.

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2009, 08:21 PM
I'll chop off my own dick and eat it if the Aggies win.

look, i admit its a tall order. but you guys act like its impossible? same attitude in 2006 and 2007...and what happened. its a rivalry and its at kyle field...you may have to eat your own dick. silly statement...i hope you don't have a girlfriend.

redraiderinfiji
11-21-2009, 08:41 PM
go aggies......thats all I can say. I want them to spoil the cows championship hopes just like tech did last year!

The Reckoning
11-21-2009, 08:53 PM
haha cows!

get it?

because Bevo is a cow...err steer.

http://i47.tinypic.com/4jvuqh.gif

almost as creative as the horns down. keep 'em coming, please!

makedamnsure
11-21-2009, 10:11 PM
almost as creative as the horns down. keep 'em coming, please!

what I really love are the idiots who buy Longhorn stickers and put them upside down on their cars. do they not realize they are giving MONEY to UT by doing so?

hook'em!

mookie2001
11-21-2009, 10:48 PM
i can honestly say it will not happen

these are not the 2006 teams nor the 2007 teams

unless aggy does some kind of magical overnight speed training for their secondary and gets some defensive tackles that arent still in their stance a second after the snap

of course when texas wins a&m already has their golden- youre 2-2 against us in the last 4 years defense!, ready to go

texas 45
aggy 20

djohn2oo8
11-21-2009, 10:48 PM
37-13, and the offense still looks like shit, no need to throw it every damn play

johngateswhiteley
11-21-2009, 11:18 PM
i can honestly say it will not happen

these are not the 2006 teams nor the 2007 teams

unless aggy does some kind of magical overnight speed training for their secondary and gets some defensive tackles that arent still in their stance a second after the snap

of course when texas wins a&m already has their golden- youre 2-2 against us in the last 4 years defense!, ready to go

texas 45
aggy 20

i don't think there is anyway t.u. wins by 24 points...i don't even think 3 tds is possible. maybe 14...if they win.

but remember, wasn't it impossible for A&M to beat t.u. in austin in 2006? i think it was. thats the thing.

BUMP
11-21-2009, 11:54 PM
I'll chop off my own dick and eat it if the Aggies get within 14 points

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Aggies gonna do it 24-10

j-6
11-22-2009, 01:53 AM
UT is going to look shitty, the Ags are going to play great football, and the Horns win by 10. It's A&M's super bowl so don't be surprised by the final score.

I thought KU would have a better showing but all the beatings Fat Mark bestowed must have taken a toll. I wonder if Reesing ever squealed like a pig up there.

DMX7
11-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I think Texas probably won't look too sharp but they'll be good enough to get the win.

Blake
11-22-2009, 02:12 AM

I recall Colt playing injured in at least one of those games.

Blake
11-22-2009, 02:14 AM
the big XII is so mediocre this year it's hard to say what will happen.

I don't think anyone anwhere thought Tech would win by less than 30 against A&M, let alone lose by that much.

I still don't see any way that UT doesn't hang half a hundred on them.

CubanSucks
11-22-2009, 03:06 AM

ummm did YOU watch those seasons? Texas was 9-2 going into the game during both those seasons. Hardly the same team. Oh yeah, and it might have helped if Texas had McCoy healthy for the 2006 game but one of the a&m defenders made sure that wasn't gonna happen with a cheap shot on him.

YOU LOSE

mookie2001
11-22-2009, 02:05 PM
^exactly a team with 2 losses and an underclassman QB facing a team with jporkski lane, steven white jesus mcgee, and two 26 year old linebackers, one samoan and one iraq war veteran, is a totally different animal than the 2009 matchup

j-6
11-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Call me a coward, but that Ag beatdown of Tech is fresh in my mind. A&M can totally fuck us up and they should be a seven win team right now. Not to mention the game's in College Station.

mookie2001
11-22-2009, 02:49 PM
oh i see the reverse jinx huh

they better send their linebackers to iraq this week

Spursfan092120
11-22-2009, 04:18 PM
This is a Longhorns team with the #1 defense in the nation...100 times better than they were in 2006 or 2007...A&M does not have a chance.

Spursfan092120
11-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Shut up, tlong

J.T.
11-22-2009, 04:25 PM
care to bet?

I bet you a pack of Lucky Strikes that the Horns win by more than three touchdowns.

Dr. Gonzo
11-22-2009, 04:32 PM

I've been a lifelong Aggie fan and this is the score I predict.

They are shit and they deserve to be shit after that bullshit with Dennis Fran.

mookie2001
11-22-2009, 05:34 PM
i don't think there is anyway t.u. wins by 24 points...i don't even think 3 tds is possible. maybe 14...if they win.

vegas is giving aggy 21

sounds like a good bet huh/

Whisky Dog
11-22-2009, 06:31 PM
They've got to keep stretching the defense deep like against KU and Malcolm Williams needs to be a big factor again. Aggs don't have anybody who can beat Shipley in a 40 if Ship spotted them 15 yds , and almost the same with Malcolm. Gotta use that speed and just blow them out early.

I think it'll be a 14 to 21 pt win but hope it's much higher. Talent wise it's a blowout but still gotta show up and do it like they've done week in and week out. Same formula.

Girasuck
11-22-2009, 07:49 PM
I really want TCU in the title game so go Aggies!!

samikeyp
11-22-2009, 11:47 PM
JGW picked the Aggies over the Longhorns? Shock. :)

Horns by 14

elbamba
11-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Texas offense is much better than people give them credit for. The first half of the season looked bad, but McCoy really only had one familiar target in Shiply. Since about game 6, McCoy has looked more like 2008 McCoy.

I will also note that McCoy was injured in 2006 against K-State and went into the A&M game injured. He should not have been playing and A&M took full advantage of that when they knocked him out for good late in the game.

Its a rivalry game so you never know what will happen, I though UT would beat the Sooners by 20 points when Bradford went down. I still think Ut wins this game by 2+ touchdowns.

coyotes_geek
11-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Texas is too big and physical on the lines for A&M. That's when the Ags end up getting manhandled. The only case you can make for A&M in this one is the rivalry factor and that's not nearly enough to predict a win. Texas should win this one comfortably.

rjv
11-23-2009, 01:53 PM
a&m has a decent offense and there is talent there with the running backs and the young receivers. but i said the key word here: young. a&m starts way too many freshmen and sophomores and when things go south the team crumbles quickly. IF they can run some clock that helps the defense but texas would have to help out with some turnovers or miscues. the thing is that if the aggies can keep it close for a half then they can make it a game but if texas gets off to a quick start it would be over real quick. nevertheless, i expect the longhorns to win. i'll go with an average between a rout and a close one and predict:

tu 42
a&m 24

LOL texans
11-23-2009, 02:23 PM
whoop!

....one of the stupidest things in college football by far. No wonder it originated in college station.

Texas will smash gAy&M

leroyjenkins
11-23-2009, 02:30 PM
can someone with an espn insider account please post this article, i want to read it. thanks

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/features/take2?gameId=293300245&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf %2ffeatures%2ftake2%3fgameId%3d293300245

rjv
11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
....one of the stupidest things in college football by far. No wonder it originated in college station.

Texas will smash gAy&M

difference between most aggie fans and tu fans here in san antonio. aggie fan got his aggie ring and diploma from attending the university. tu fan went to wal-mart to buy his texas shirt.

hey, maybe you are one of the minority here in SA with actual ties to the university of texas and are just stuck in the mire of the sophomoric and banal aspect of rivalry but undoubtedly the t sip fans are some of the most absurd in sports, participating in school insults as if they somehow actually attended one of them involved.

mookie2001
11-23-2009, 03:03 PM
WALMART!

original

why doesnt coach sherman just tell his team all about walmart and tshirts?

rjv
11-23-2009, 03:08 PM
WALMART!

original

why doesnt coach sherman just tell his team all about walmart and tshirts?

it is possible some local "texas fans" purchase their official "ties" to the university from academy.

mookie2001
11-23-2009, 03:14 PM
if thats all youve got on ol TU, you know aggy is in the shitter and the sips are a 10-0 powerhouse

thats all youve got, oh and texas has a weak schedule, i wish every fucking year texas would be scoffed for their tshirts and weak schedule, if that happens, you know the longhorns are kicking ass

but...

Why does coach sherman just coach like aggy thinks, gameplan for walmart, X and O with tshirts

roflroflroflroflROFL i love it

rjv
11-23-2009, 03:34 PM
if thats all youve got on ol TU, you know aggy is in the shitter and the sips are a 10-0 powerhouse

thats all youve got, oh and texas has a weak schedule, i wish every fucking year texas would be scoffed for their tshirts and weak schedule, if that happens, you know the longhorns are kicking ass

but...

Why does coach sherman just coach like aggy thinks, gameplan for walmart, X and O with tshirts

roflroflroflroflROFL i love it

i have no illusuions about how the game will go. i have the sips winning by at least 18. otherwise, i'd be as dillusional as the tu fan that somehow thinks he is tied to the school because he wears a texas shirt.

j-6
11-23-2009, 03:53 PM
otherwise, i'd be as dillusional as the tu fan that somehow thinks he is tied to the school because he wears a texas shirt.

T-shirt fans should be expected now that almost every Texas game is televised and the team is nationally relevant. Don't blame UT, blame the Cowboys. If they were going 13-3 every year and winning Super Bowls you'd see a lot more blue than burnt orange. This state loves football and loves a winner and the Longhorns are filling that void.

They may have been cheering for Southern Cal, but I don't know one Fightin' Texas Aggie that didn't watch Texas' Rose Bowl victory.

Spursfan092120
11-23-2009, 03:57 PM
difference between most aggie fans and tu fans here in san antonio. aggie fan got his aggie ring and diploma from attending the university. tu fan went to wal-mart to buy his texas shirt.

hey, maybe you are one of the minority here in SA with actual ties to the university of texas and are just stuck in the mire of the sophomoric and banal aspect of rivalry but undoubtedly the t sip fans are some of the most absurd in sports, participating in school insults as if they somehow actually attended one of them involved.
Another dumbass who thinks you have to go to a school to have ties with them. Did you ever think maybe we have a lot of family that went to UT? That's my case. I didn't go there, but a good amount of my family did, so I cheer for them. There's my ties.

rjv
11-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Another dumbass who thinks you have to go to a school to have ties with them. Did you ever think maybe we have a lot of family that went to UT? That's my case. I didn't go there, but a good amount of my family did, so I cheer for them. There's my ties.

having family is a tie and that certainly is greater than arbitrarily picking them because they are an hour up the road.

the funny thing is that i have actually more ties than many texas fans based here in SA, having a brother who graduated from there, and having taken one year of post graduate classes at tu itself. great school. awesome student body. worst bandwagon fans in the world.

my problem is not that some of the fans who went there did not go to the school and then cheer for them. it is with the fans who did not attend the school and yet attack the traditions of other schools. if not for adopting the traditions of another's school, they would have had no traditions of their own to subject to equal criticism.

The Reckoning
11-23-2009, 04:04 PM
no, seriously, keep 'em coming :lmao

cows, horns down, wal-mart (shouldnt that be associated with u of arkansas? why not H-E-B or the Co-op? every store ive been to that sells UT merchandise has an equally loaded shelf of maroon stuff on the other side.)

:td

haha get it? its gig 'em upside down! how clever!
i should give that sign when we play in the big 12 championship.

Spursfan092120
11-23-2009, 04:12 PM
having family is a tie and that certainly is greater than arbitrarily picking them because they are an hour up the road.

the funny thing is that i have actually more ties than many texas fans based here in SA, having a brother who graduated from there, and having taken one year of post graduate classes at tu itself. great school. awesome student body. worst bandwagon fans in the world.

my problem is not that some of the fans who went there did not go to the school and then cheer for them. it is with the fans who did not attend the school and yet attack the traditions of other schools. if not for adopting the traditions of another's school, they would have had no traditions of their own to subject to equal criticism.
What is wrong with picking a university's team to cheer for, even if you have no ties? It's like saying I can't cheer for the Spurs or Cowboys because I didn't, nor do I know anyone who played for them. It makes no sense.

mookie2001
11-23-2009, 04:17 PM
that is all they have, its all they have.

walmart and tshirts are everything to aggy

i guess they cant remember way back to the year 2000 when aggy was banking in merchandise and texas wasnt

mookie2001
11-23-2009, 04:22 PM
its also tangible

when texas makes the rose bowl, they ship x million shirts and x million caps TEXAS v MICHIGAN jan 1 2005, to michigan and texas, when they win the fiesta bowl they ship x million caps fiesta bowl champions, when they make the big 12 championship game, they ship x million, when they make the final four, they ship

what is aggy supposed to do? make a shirt, WE LOST TO ARKANSAS STATE

Whisky Dog
11-23-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't get the ridiculous nicknames...

I mean, I chug my mother fucking tea

rjv
11-23-2009, 04:46 PM
What is wrong with picking a university's team to cheer for, even if you have no ties? It's like saying I can't cheer for the Spurs or Cowboys because I didn't, nor do I know anyone who played for them. It makes no sense.

you missed the last paragraph's point

rjv
11-23-2009, 04:47 PM
that is all they have, its all they have.

walmart and tshirts are everything to aggy

i guess they cant remember way back to the year 2000 when aggy was banking in merchandise and texas wasnt

even more proof of the bandwagon nature of the local "college football" fan.

CubanSucks
11-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Some bitter people fail to realize that College sports, ESPECIALLY college football, is just as big as pro sports to most Americans. Seriously, if there's a guy who's in no way associated with the Dallas Cowboys or The University of Texas, what's the difference in 'that guy' buying a Texas shirt at wal mart and buying an NFL shirt?

rjv
11-23-2009, 04:50 PM
I don't get the ridiculous nicknames...

I mean, I chug my mother fucking tea

the history of that term goes way back. texas was too pricy a university to attend and was regarded as an elitist institution. since a&m was based on agriculture initially it was more admission friendly to the rural folk or farmer and also to the military. thus, texas students were seen as students who sipped on their tea while aggies were regarded as farmers and soldiers. of course, both universities have changed dramatically since then.

rjv
11-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Some bitter people fail to realize that College sports, ESPECIALLY college football, is just as big as pro sports to most Americans. Seriously, if there's a guy who's in no way associated with the Dallas Cowboys or The University of Texas, what's the difference in 'that guy' buying a Texas shirt at wal mart and buying an NFL shirt?

another poster missing the point.

Ballcox
11-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Well, I don't ever take the ags for granted, especially since the game is at kyle field. However, if we play our game and don't get over-confident I think our talent will eventually be too much for the ags along with a defense that's playing lights out lately.

UT- 34
ags- 13

Whisky Dog
11-23-2009, 05:07 PM
the history of that term goes way back. texas was too pricy a university to attend and was regarded as an elitist institution. since a&m was based on agriculture initially it was more admission friendly to the rural folk or farmer and also to the military. thus, texas students were seen as students who sipped on their tea while aggies were regarded as farmers and soldiers. of course, both universities have changed dramatically since then.

Yeah it was a joke.

But, in that regard - compared to some ags I know a "tea sipper" would be anyone who wears shoes and doesn't bite his toe nails.

rjv
11-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Well, I don't ever take the ags for granted, especially since the game is at kyle field. However, if we play our game and don't get over-confident I think our talent will eventually be too much for the ags along with a defense that's playing lights out lately.

UT- 34
ags- 13

horns have one of the best defenses in the country. they may bend but they rarely break. they should dominate up front at the line of scrimmage as well.

rjv
11-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Yeah it was a joke.

But, in that regard - compared to some ags I know a "tea sipper" would be anyone who wears shoes and doesn't bite his toe nails.

no doubt but as i stated the universities have changed quite a bit. the same can be said for a few texas hippies i have see on the west mall.

mookie2001
11-23-2009, 05:17 PM
a&ms military

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn225/carevalo/WeirdAggiesMarch.jpg (http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn225/carevalo/?action=view&current=WeirdAggiesMarch.jpg)

samikeyp
11-23-2009, 05:30 PM

"most" is pushing it.

I think you will find just as many Aggie fans who didn't go there as you will Longhorn fans who didn't go to UT. Both sides are chock full of people who swear allegiance to both school yet have never actually set foot on either campus.

rjv
11-23-2009, 05:33 PM
http://www.finebaum.com/schools_military/Aggie_Muster2003b.jpg

http://www.finebaum.com/schools_military/Aggie_tom.jpg

http://www.finebaum.com/schools_military/Aggie_hellfirebkshort.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/06/05/sports/ncaafootball/gatesa&m.jpg

http://www.finebaum.com/schools_military/Aggie_noid.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:nXseAo6j60nngM%3Ahttp://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/ThreeRunJack/Aggie%2520Stuff/AggieFansonatank.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/ThreeRunJack/Aggie%2520Stuff/AggieFansonatank.jpg&imgrefurl=http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/ThreeRunJack/Aggie%2520Stuff/%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DAggieFansonatank.jpg&usg=__aoek9NMFQwr1LjCNGDp6I1ACqac=&h=768&w=1024&sz=66&hl=en&start=2&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=nXseAo6j60nngM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Daggies%2Bin%2Biraq%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1 )

http://www.finebaum.com/schools_military/TAM_NIraq.jpg

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo241/TexAgsPoster/Ourfallenaggies.jpg

yeah that aggie military sure is something huh mookie?

rjv
11-23-2009, 05:34 PM
"most" is pushing it.

I think you will find just as many Aggie fans who didn't go there as you will Longhorn fans who didn't go to UT. Both sides are chock full of people who swear allegiance to both school yet have never actually set foot on either campus.

fair enough though i would add that the prevailing wind probably dictates what colored shirt is most in fashion at the time.

samikeyp
11-23-2009, 05:38 PM
fair enough though i would add that the prevailing wind probably dictates what colored shirt is most in fashion at the time.

Agreed....when A&M was ruling the rivalry in the mid 80's to mid 90's....there was much more maroon out and about then their is at the moment.

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2009, 12:57 AM
What about 2005? That t.u. team was better and that A&M team worse, than the current squads. I think t.u. has 1 blowout win in Kyle in the last 30 meetings or years, whatever. It should be a good, that doesn't mean A&M will win.

lebomb
11-24-2009, 08:12 AM

Its the fact that pro sports fans usually are loyal to the team they support and dont SWITCH T shirts based on the performance level of their team. College on the other hand?.......... there is no way there are this many UT Tshirt fans walking around that were not sporting Aggie Tshirts back in the early 2000's. You could not find a UT t shirt when Slocum was kickin much ass. Everyone was sporting Aggie T shirts.........now? LOL

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-24-2009, 12:08 PM

lol stupid ass fan who thinks everyone is talking about him, stupid nincom fuckin poop

Spursfan092120
11-24-2009, 12:27 PM
lol stupid ass fan who thinks everyone is talking about him, stupid nincom fuckin poop
lol stupid ass fan who takes my comment and thinks I'm saying that he's talking about me...why don't you read my comment before you post. It's not that hard..

Another dumbass who thinks you have to go to a school to have ties with them. Did you ever think maybe we have a lot of family that went to UT?

"We" meaning all the people he calls t-shirt fans...then, I let him know that that happens to be my case...

That's my case. I didn't go there, but a good amount of my family did, so I cheer for them. There's my ties.

Open mouth insert foot, douchebag.

mookie2001
11-24-2009, 02:12 PM
this is bulletin board material for aggy

if i were sherman i would take the entire team down to walmart for practice

ATRAIN
11-24-2009, 02:30 PM
a&ms military

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn225/carevalo/WeirdAggiesMarch.jpg (http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn225/carevalo/?action=view&current=WeirdAggiesMarch.jpg)

why are they boning each other to protect the dog?

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2009, 05:28 PM
What about 2005? That t.u. team was better and that A&M team worse, than the current squads. I think t.u. has 1 blowout win in Kyle in the last 30 meetings or years, whatever. It should be a good, that doesn't mean A&M will win.

and...that game was decided by 11 and could have gone either way. no smart ass comments? ...that what i thought.

mookie2001
11-24-2009, 05:31 PM
yeah that was yalls best moral victory of all time i was at that game, ive never seen fans so content after an 11 point loss

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2009, 05:40 PM
yeah that was yalls best moral victory of all time i was at that game, ive never seen fans so content after an 11 point loss

i was there as well...i brought 3 t-sip fans with me, they were nervous as hell. that was a more lopsided game than this, coming in, so don't be surprised if its close...

mookie2001
11-24-2009, 05:50 PM
that was the infamous day cbf and i were at the tap sporting colors and two aggys came up to us all happydrunk with the horns down, yelling REGGIE BUSH, REGGIE BUSH!!!

i guess because they might have prevented vy from winning the heisman that year, either way it was sad and hilarious

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2009, 05:57 PM
that was the infamous day cbf and i were at the tap sporting colors and two aggys came up to us all happydrunk with the horns down, yelling REGGIE BUSH, REGGIE BUSH!!!

i guess because they might have prevented vy from winning the heisman that year, either way it was sad and hilarious

the sad times for t.u. weren't that long ago...although we've had more than the horns.

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2009, 07:02 PM
cart mccoy...ha, thats funny.

pkbpkb81
11-24-2009, 08:14 PM
vegas is giving aggy 21

sounds like a good bet huh/

Vegas doesn’t pick a number they think the team will win by, they pick a number that they believe will get most people to bet a 50/50 spilt on.

mookie2001
11-24-2009, 08:32 PM
well Hnaturally

theyre still giving aggy 21 points

Cant_Be_Faded
11-24-2009, 10:13 PM
I would think most betting on this game would take into account rivalry, kyle field, aggy's intense desire for moral victories.....

21 spread is huge

jag
11-24-2009, 10:41 PM

silence....

redraiderinfiji
11-24-2009, 10:51 PM
I can only hope that the aggies play for 4 quarters.......Except for the Tech game, the agys start big and end short nearly all the time.

I want the ags to beat the cows, but I want it to be a close game. But I have a sinking feeling that McCoy could have a monster game this turkey day!

pkbpkb81
11-24-2009, 11:22 PM
well Hnaturally

theyre still giving aggy 21 points

I understand that because the public perception is that ut is 21 points better than a&m...in Austin it would be 35 points

Look most betters are going to take ut because most betters bet teams that are big names ut is Aggies are not

It is the same reason the Sooners have been big favorites even after they proved to suck this year

the spread has nothing to do with who the books belive will when the game it is all about getting action.

pkbpkb81
11-24-2009, 11:24 PM
wow i was kinda wrong in that 1st post the early money has gone the aggy way becuse the spread opened at 22.5 and is now down to 21 see the books do that to try and even out the sides all they want is 50/50 bet on each side so they collect the Juice

pkbpkb81
11-24-2009, 11:25 PM
P.s If the number drops under 20 ut will blow the aggies out becuse the bookies wont take that kind of a bath

pkbpkb81
11-24-2009, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=pkbpkb81;3865632]I understand that because the public perception is that ut is 21 points better than a&m...in Austin it would be 35 points

It is the same reason the Sooners have been big favorites even after they proved to suck this year

QUOTE]

on a side note why the fuck would OU be -9 against anybody after the way they played last week

becuse people will bet on them

bostonguy
11-25-2009, 12:56 AM
and...that game was decided by 11 and could have gone either way. no smart ass comments? ...that what i thought.

The Aggies were depleted so badly that they had to get walk ons just to fill out their roster. It was those special teams fumbles that put the game out of reach.

j-6
11-25-2009, 01:38 AM
I don't want to lose a shot at the title to a guy named Christine.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2009, 03:39 AM
The Aggies were depleted so badly that they had to get walk ons just to fill out their roster. It was those special teams fumbles that put the game out of reach.

thats an argument in A&Ms favor.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2009, 09:22 AM
I don't want to lose a shot at the title to a guy named Christine.

hey now, thats a big freshman. he's a man.

Dr Cox
11-25-2009, 09:42 AM
texas 36
a&M 21

mookie2001
11-25-2009, 04:18 PM

it is but if youre speaking about modern times, that has zero to do with texas A&M university, zero. longhorns go to war too, baylor bears died for this country, aggy likes to throw in "military" and it means nothing, theyre talking about guys who like to dress up, play with each other and serve underneath a dog.

on average 2009 aggys are bunch of CHICKENHAWK neocons

rjv
11-25-2009, 05:43 PM
it is but if youre speaking about modern times, that has zero to do with texas A&M university, zero. longhorns go to war too, baylor bears died for this country, aggy likes to throw in "military" and it means nothing, theyre talking about guys who like to dress up, play with each other and serve underneath a dog.

on average 2009 aggys are bunch of CHICKENHAWK neocons

this post reveals your complete lack of knowledge of even the current relationship between the corps of cadets and their contribution to the military.

a&m commissions more officers into the armed forces than any institution other than the service academies and has produced more than 250 flag officers – generals and admirals.

the pics i showed are of recent grads in afghanistan and iraq. if you want to continue to call themn chickenhawk neocons then that is the right you have as a person, who gets to make fun of those committed to service, while you arbitrarily get your rocks off with some sophomoric banter most suited to a person who has no university and sets of traditions to call his own.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-25-2009, 05:53 PM
rofl if theyre in the military theyre not chickenhawks genius

you can graduate from utsa and become an officer, a&m has as much relation to the military as texas state or any other 4 year university

if i had a pic with 8 guys around a longhorn flag, 7 of them would be called tshirt fans and you know it

mookie2001
11-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Rufus'd i saiddd

i guess youll have to go to chickenhawk.com for a definition

samikeyp
11-25-2009, 05:56 PM
I have a question....why is it that more often than not, when engaging an Aggie grad or fan (fans being ones who suppport the school but did not actually go there) about traditions...if you ask a question or possibly want to debate, you are automatically painted with the "you're not an Aggie...you wouldn't understand" brush? I don't question Aggieland's contribution to our armed forces throughout history but personally I would hope that those defending our country would be open minded enough to feel that debate doesn't automatically mean discounting of tradition and even if it did, to be respectful of someone else's right to disagree.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2009, 06:12 PM
I have a question....why is it that more often than not, when engaging an Aggie grad or fan (fans being ones who suppport the school but did not actually go there) about traditions...if you ask a question or possibly want to debate, you are automatically painted with the "you're not an Aggie...you wouldn't understand" brush? I don't question Aggieland's contribution to our armed forces throughout history but personally I would hope that those defending our country would be open minded enough to feel that debate doesn't automatically mean discounting of tradition and even if it did, to be respectful of someone else's right to disagree.

meh...you wouldn't understand.

samikeyp
11-25-2009, 06:18 PM
meh...you wouldn't understand.

:lol Well that covers the Aggie fan perspective. :)

johngateswhiteley
11-26-2009, 01:25 AM
:lol Well that covers the Aggie fan perspective. :)

you don't understand the Aggie perspective. you don't even know enough to know that you don't know.

jag
11-26-2009, 01:53 AM
you can graduate from utsa and become an officer, a&m has as much relation to the military as texas state or any other 4 year university

a&m commissions more officers into the armed forces than any institution other than the service academies and has produced more than 250 flag officers – generals and admirals.

It's TAMU's contribution, not relation, that is significant.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-26-2009, 12:57 PM
lets just face it. Ut is platinum and A&M is just a silvery chain. those are facts.

:)

johngateswhiteley
11-26-2009, 01:34 PM
lets just face it. Ut is platinum and A&M is just a silvery chain. those are facts.

A&M is good at some stuff and t.u. is good at eating dick. Face that.

Amarelooms
11-26-2009, 02:03 PM
A&M is good at some stuff and t.u. is good at eating dick. Face that.

Austin >>> College Station

Get over yourself Atm douche bag :elephant

LOL texans
11-26-2009, 02:31 PM
you don't understand the Aggie perspective. you don't even know enough to know that you don't know.

Perspective? :lmao You're right its hard to understand the aggie perspective of fucking animals, wooting, kissing your sister, bad engineering, and stupid fucking traditions that the REAL world outside of a&m just laugh at. There is a reason that the FAGgies are synonymous with stupidy. There is a reason aggie jokes have never gone away in Texas state culture. And you only prove it day in and day out in this forum. Also the false sense of elitisim that your kind have adds on to the culture of stupidity that has become synonymous with a&m. Its the main reason for the vast lack of respect a&m has.

Oh, and your football program is a joke. A complete joke.

johngateswhiteley
11-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Clueless you are.

samikeyp
11-26-2009, 11:42 PM
JGW picked the Aggies over the Longhorns? Shock. :)

Horns by 14

Oh well, I will take 10. :)

Thompson
11-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Good game Texas. We'll see you next year.

benefactor
11-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Much better than I thought it would be. I was actually pretty nervous for a little bit there.

Johnson is a damn good ball player. Props to A&M for really bringing it tonight.

samikeyp
11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Props to Aggieland for the classy gesture when Beasley was hurt.

mookie2001
11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
jerrod is by far the best qb texas has played this year

i want my son back

Girasuck
11-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Thank you to both teams for putting on an amazing and entertaining show. I really enjoyed watching this game.

weebo
11-26-2009, 11:59 PM

johngateswhiteley
11-27-2009, 12:11 AM
I don't want to sound bitter, but I can't help but feel t.u got all the breaks. Back 2 back turnovers, missed field goal and a kick return for td...Fuck.

Whatever...enjoy it t.u.

samikeyp
11-27-2009, 12:21 AM
While the kick return is not a "break" (they earned that) the two TO's helped...however they took advantage of only one for a score. The FG would have helped but its no guarantee that it would have changed the result. A&M played well. I don't believe in moral victories but the Ags have a lot of young talent coming back and tonight they played their asses off. :toast

CubanSucks
11-27-2009, 12:31 AM
I don't want to sound bitter, but I can't help but feel t.u got all the breaks. Back 2 back turnovers, missed field goal and a kick return for td...Fuck.

Whatever...enjoy it t.u.

Well then you fail...just like your team :)

mookie2001
11-27-2009, 12:35 AM
i'll give aggy props, nobody thought they would blow up like that

but

we all knew they had an offense comparable to texas, the defense and special teams were the difference and we all knew they would be

johngateswhiteley
11-27-2009, 12:36 AM
While the kick return is not a "break" (they earned that) the two TO's helped...however they took advantage of only one for a score. The FG would have helped but its no guarantee that it would have changed the result. A&M played well. I don't believe in moral victories but the Ags have a lot of young talent coming back and tonight they played their asses off. :toast

next year will be interesting.

J.T.
11-27-2009, 12:37 AM
That kid they kept showing kissing his girlfriend was doing it all wrong. She was making the "Oh no not again!" face every time. I'm under the impression ESPN paid them both like $250 to do that every time A&M scored thinking they'd only have to kiss one or two times.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Well then you fail...just like your team :)
Haha, now look whose team doesn't get to play in the Nat Championship. Fucking nincum fuckin poop, Your asses have no shot.

samikeyp
11-27-2009, 12:40 AM
next year will be interesting.

Agreed....next year, UT will have the new QB...things could be different.

mookie2001
11-27-2009, 12:53 AM
Haha, now look whose team doesn't get to play in the Nat Championship. Fucking nincum fuckin poop, Your asses have no shot.
what?

i guess all those aggys better become tshirt florida fans

id check WALMART

mookie2001
11-27-2009, 12:54 AM
i would go pro if i were jerrod, hes not playing for anything next year and he needs to beat the new salary cap

hes got better stats than mccoy, id cash the check

Blake
11-27-2009, 02:51 AM
what?

he's talking to the tcu fan.

you read a bit too quick for your own good.

i guess all those aggys better become tshirt florida fans

id check WALMART

naw, walmart will now be flooded with UT tshirts.

CubanSucks
11-27-2009, 03:24 AM

who are you

what's your team

and who is that faggy looking guy in your avatar

mookie2001
11-27-2009, 01:49 PM
girls regulate on the milkman

http://videos.utexasclan.com/view.php?id=7217

rjv
11-27-2009, 02:07 PM
in the end, a bad defense and a young team that all year has made big mistakes just could not do enough to beat the better team. a good win to build on for the bowl game and to get a month of extra work in before spring practice.

if jerrod comes back the aggies on the offensive side of the ball would be the most talented offense in the big XII. fuller and tanehill will be juniors and nwachukwu will be a sophomore. michael will be a sophomore and gray a junior and they would be returning 4 offensive linemen.

defensively they will have more experience as 9 players would be back and the 6 true freshmen would have one full year of spring training under their belt. the guy to keep on that side of the ball would be von miller. a lot the recruits in what at this time is a top 10 class are defensive players. so the team can be really good.

still kind of baffled at how bad the longhorn defense did though. they could not stop the run or pass and were terrible on third down conversions.

give mccoy credit as well he was incredible (although the aggie defense can make a lot of people look great).

longhorns should handle nebraska with no problem and then get into the national title game. i think they would fair better against the tide although 'bama can run the ball and they will have to fix whatever broke against the aggies last night.

nice to see that the kid from ut was allright at the end of the game. felt bad for his father when he came all the way down from the stands to check on him.

djohn2oo8
11-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Great game last night. I don't know what the problem was with the UT defense, but every time the announcers said something positive about them, the next second they would get burned deep. Hopefully the short week and lack of time to prepare was the issue. Jerrod Johnson is a hell of a QB, and his stock is sky high right now. Aggies have a bright future.

Also, I don't know how ESPN can be taken seriously, as they are glued to Tebow's jock. Retards like Skip Bayless, Marcellus Wiley, and company all disregarded Colt's performance last night as they were discussing the heisman, because A&M's defense was so bad, and that they talked as if Jerrod Johnson had a fluke game last night. Glad to see those morons don't know the amount of talent Texas produces in football. Oh well, hopefully it is a Texas/Florida NC game

Cant_Be_Faded
11-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Props to aggie. I knew it was going to be tough, but I never really thought it would be THAT tough. Agree with the big mook, Jerrod is far and away the best QB UT has seen all year. At least if we play Team Jesus in the national game, we have some experience with a mobile QB.
Jerrod was flat out nails last night, all season I have been thinking he is really good...that the stats really aren't lying...but aside from him getting 'hawked by Earl Thomas, he was incredible. Now the big12 officially has two legit Vince Young clones.

Honestly I think the Ut defense is gassed. They cannot wait for that month-long rest to recover and get their wind back. A season of ass kicking as taken its toll.

But also Mushcamp's strategy....he frequently only sent three linemen and droppd the rest into coverage....Jerrod would STILL find a way to make the perfect pass. I wanted us to go after him more, put him on his back, break his rhythm.

Ulatowski D O M I N A T E D Von Miller last night. And the first time in the third Q when Miller broke through he tries to break colt's knees. Chigga rigga rum, indeed. What a prick.

At least Colt is now 0.500 against the agggggs. Scoreboard, bitches.

mookie2001
11-27-2009, 04:02 PM
von still got his numbers

curtis brown is trying to make me suicidal, ive never seen a player whiff, totally whiff on two bigger plays, not just big plays, but earth shatteringly huge plays

la sergio must have spent all offseason smoking weed and listening to bone, he is not the same player

a&ms year is 2010, but their schedule goes from easy to hard and they play in austin. maybe 3rd in the big12, but that defense is just soft as stuff

leemajors
11-27-2009, 04:08 PM
la sergio must have spent all offseason smoking weed and listening to bone, he is not the same player

Isn't he being doubled a lot more without Orakpo there? Not an excuse, but he's prob getting a lot more attention this year than before.

mookie2001
11-27-2009, 04:11 PM
he is but that's expected, he jumped on a fumble and thats it

ol jerrod broke him off dirty twice, and he couldnt get off his man all night, that was the whole Dline though, the tackles played well inside against the run in the first half but we had zero pass rush against an average aggy line. this leads me to think these guys were tired but thats no excuse

Cant_Be_Faded
11-27-2009, 05:14 PM
sergio has been lights out all season

not like he been doing this since week 1....i'll give him the mulligan but i hardly even saw the dude's name during the game last night. Invisible man.

mazerrackham
11-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Perspective? :lmao You're right its hard to understand the aggie perspective of fucking animals, wooting, kissing your sister, bad engineering, and stupid fucking traditions that the REAL world outside of a&m just laugh at. There is a reason that the FAGgies are synonymous with stupidy. There is a reason aggie jokes have never gone away in Texas state culture. And you only prove it day in and day out in this forum. Also the false sense of elitisim that your kind have adds on to the culture of stupidity that has become synonymous with a&m. Its the main reason for the vast lack of respect a&m doesn't have AND will never have.

Oh, and your football program is a joke. A complete joke.

wait, A&M doesn't have a lack of respect, so they must be respected then, huh. And they'll never have a lack of respect, I guess they'll always be respected then...

leemajors
11-27-2009, 05:46 PM
he is but that's expected, he jumped on a fumble and thats it

ol jerrod broke him off dirty twice, and he couldnt get off his man all night, that was the whole Dline though, the tackles played well inside against the run in the first half but we had zero pass rush against an average aggy line. this leads me to think these guys were tired but thats no excuse

yeah he got juked pretty bad a couple times. he probably couldn't get off his man because he was being held, but that's another discussion.

johngateswhiteley
11-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Ulatowski D O M I N A T E D Von Miller last night. And the first time in the third Q when Miller broke through he tries to break colt's knees. Chigga rigga rum, indeed. What a prick.

At least Colt is now 0.500 against the agggggs. Scoreboard, bitches.

not sure what game you watched...Von Miller played well. and how is .500 scoreboard? you're dumb.

mookie2001
11-28-2009, 12:17 AM
because yall already had the -carts only 2-2 against us!- locked and loaded for years now

johngateswhiteley
11-28-2009, 12:30 AM
because yall already had the -carts only 2-2 against us!- locked and loaded for years now

2-2 is great, considering. but, never thought about it...3-1 probably would have been done.

but that was funny...

mookie2001
11-28-2009, 12:33 AM
i wish cart wouldve had a special cart made for him to be carted off, like custom made by college station cart company, 1 cart per game, 2 career carts, .5 carts per year

Cant_Be_Faded
11-28-2009, 12:35 AM
not sure what game you watched...Von Miller played well. and how is .500 scoreboard? you're dumb.

not sure what game you watched

von miller was the invisible man sergio-style for the entire first half
you never even saw his name on the tv

scoreboard is my way of laughing at pompous fake ags like you who always had the ability to talk shit about colt
now you don't.

try asking your 12th man to cart off 49 points from the field, BIATCH

mookie2001
11-28-2009, 12:39 AM
deon cartsly

MavDynasty
11-28-2009, 12:55 AM
Damn Jeff Fuller didnt do SHIT for us as a Senior WR in my highschool

johngateswhiteley
11-28-2009, 04:59 AM
not sure what game you watched

von miller was the invisible man sergio-style for the entire first half
you never even saw his name on the tv

scoreboard is my way of laughing at pompous fake ags like you who always had the ability to talk shit about colt
now you don't.

try asking your 12th man to cart off 49 points from the field, BIATCH

Fake? Uh...

2-2 is a huge underacheivement for a much better team and the winingest qb in college. Pathetic performance.

Amarelooms
11-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Fake? Uh...

2-2 is a huge underacheivement for a much better team and the winingest qb in college. Pathetic performance.

Lol shut up dummy...the Aggies are of no relevance this year....best for to cheer on the Horns and TCU as they represent the great state of Texas :elephant

Spursfan092120
11-28-2009, 11:48 AM
Time to break out the t-shirts again, Aggie fans..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/93739278_cf430f026f.jpg?v=0
http://texasbestgrok.mu.nu/images/Aggie%20at%20the%20Rose%20Bowl-thumb.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
11-28-2009, 01:56 PM
rofl
caption time

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs046.snc3/13363_1292379711510_1290808259_30893399_6570532_n. jpg

"Ay so dey seriously go to camp to learn those cheers?"

Cant_Be_Faded
11-28-2009, 01:58 PM
rofl
picture wont stop making me laugh

The Reckoning
11-28-2009, 03:09 PM
rofl

"Ay why dey hoppin' around like dey been tarred and feather-erd?"

CubanSucks
11-28-2009, 04:00 PM
rofl
caption time

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs046.snc3/13363_1292379711510_1290808259_30893399_6570532_n. jpg

"Ay so dey seriously go to camp to learn those cheers?"

Who is that? I'm guessing a WR considering Kirkendoll, Chiles, and Williams are sitting beside him. Maybe Buckner? Whoever it is that's funny shit

Cant_Be_Faded
11-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Yeah dude that's number 4 Dan Buckner

he's the known jokester on the team, they say he's always snowconing mack brown and putting flaming piles of shit on muschamp's office door

can you imagine how hard this guy laughed seeing that shit? that picture is priceless

CubanSucks
11-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Him and Malcolm Williams will both be first rounders in a year or 2. Book that shit son

CubanSucks
11-28-2009, 05:46 PM
girls regulate on the milkman

:lmao That's the funniest part. Milkman. I never thought about it till this :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
11-28-2009, 05:46 PM
rofl
really? when i went to kyle field in 05 alot of horn fans around me were yelling 'milkman' this and 'milkman' that
was pretty funny

LOL texans
11-28-2009, 07:26 PM
Fake? Uh...

You still whinning???? Okay, I guess.

Colt winning this week is the only win that matters this year. But if you like to live in the past, here is a more meaningful won-loss record.

Longhorns record vs. the FAGgies
75 wins and only 36 losses.

Face it, we own you.

:lol

MosesGuthrie
11-28-2009, 07:32 PM
If JGW were actually an Aggie...you would.

samikeyp
11-28-2009, 07:42 PM
lol at "we", "us" and "you" all through this thread.

Sisk
11-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Yeah dude that's number 4 Dan Buckner

he's the known jokester on the team, they say he's always snowconing mack brown and putting flaming piles of shit on muschamp's office door

can you imagine how hard this guy laughed seeing that shit? that picture is priceless

must be weird to see a school with tradition

"students stand the whole games in Kyle Field?! never seen this before"

CubanSucks
11-30-2009, 12:02 AM

Of all the Texas games I've been to, every game everyone is standing the entire game (unless it's a blowout). A&M's two bit traditions are nothing special. A team whose only championship is in the 30's may need to stop prideing themselves on "tradition" and try actually winning

redraiderinfiji
11-30-2009, 01:28 AM

sorry jgw....you did not read the post that well....scoreboard...he meant the scoreboard from this years game.

The Reckoning
11-30-2009, 01:48 AM

the majority of us stand the entire game at UT. we just arent threatened to be butt-fucked by the milkman if we absolutely need to take a seat for a second.

actually its really difficult to take a seat in the student section because everyone stands on the bleachers so you cant see the game if youre sitting down.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-30-2009, 02:05 AM
Lol shut up dummy...the Aggies are of no relevance this year....best for to cheer on the Horns and TCU as they represent the great state of Texas :elephant

Only game that matters is the national championship

to21
11-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Of all the Texas games I've been to, every game everyone is standing the entire game (unless it's a blowout). A&M's two bit traditions are nothing special. A team whose only championship is in the 30's may need to stop prideing themselves on "tradition" and try actually winningEther

Sisk
11-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Of all the Texas games I've been to, every game everyone is standing the entire game (unless it's a blowout). A&M's two bit traditions are nothing special. A team whose only championship is in the 30's may need to stop prideing themselves on "tradition" and try actually winning

TCU's championships.. in the 30s
:downspin:

CubanSucks
12-01-2009, 01:17 AM
TCU's championships.. in the 30s
:downspin:

championships. At least that's plural. Nice try though. And how often do you hear about TCU's great tradition? I'm just sick of hearing the same ol "well a&m has such good tradition". My response to that, which I hear in various forms a lot, is always "yeah but when a team sucks ass why should I care about 'tradition'?"

Sisk
12-01-2009, 01:33 AM
championships. At least that's plural. Nice try though. And how often do you hear about TCU's great tradition? I'm just sick of hearing the same ol "well a&m has such good tradition". My response to that, which I hear in various forms a lot, is always "yeah but when a team sucks ass why should I care about 'tradition'?"

haha so it makes it better that it was 2 in the 30s? if it's in the 30s and irrelevant for A&M it's irrelevant for TCU too :bang

A&M does have good tradition, and was a much better team in the 90s and before.. and owned the tu rivalry in the 90s.. and was famous for the "wrecking crew" defense

these things go in cycles in sports, and if you can't grasp that then I don't know what to tell you

"worry about winning" - A&M just hired Sherman this year and has the 13th best recruiting class going into next year and played 15 freshman in the last game of the season with Jerrod coming back as well

A&M is getting better.. and of course i'll get shit for this, but A&M did win 3 National Championships in the last year, Men's track, Women's track, and Golf.. more Championships than any other school in the Nation - yeah yeah it's not football and i understand that, but they are still national titles against every other school in the nation

(oh and btw, trust me i'm hoping nebraska pulls it out and TCU goes to the national championship game somehow)

leemajors
12-01-2009, 03:19 AM
A&M is getting better.. and of course i'll get shit for this, but A&M did win 3 National Championships in the last year, Men's track, Women's track, and Golf.. more Championships than any other school in the Nation - yeah yeah it's not football and i understand that, but they are still national titles against every other school in the nation

Doug Collins and Ron Mexico were hoping you would go Major Mike with this.

J.T.
12-01-2009, 03:21 AM
championships"yeah but when a team sucks ass why should I care about 'tradition'?"

thats the got damn truth though

just like the cowboys right now

Doug Collins
12-01-2009, 09:37 AM

Wgaf Aggies are proud of their traditions big deal. I wasn't a big fan of all the "Ol' Army" tradition nut huggers, but its part of what makes A&M unique for better or worse. I still think it's impressive to see 88,000 people sing and sway to the fight song and do all the other yells in unison. It makes Kyle Field one of the more unique experiences in college football. Even when the team is down, the fanbase still shows up to support them which is something that probably doesn't happen at TCU.

Doug Collins and Ron Mexico were hoping you would go Major Mike with this.

Unfortunately, he did leave out the multiple equestrian championships or whatever the hell its called. A&M: Leaders in Agriculture!

rjv
12-01-2009, 10:15 AM
cuban sucks probably didn't even go to a university that has any sort of traditions or even sports programs so who cares what he thinks?

rjv
12-01-2009, 11:01 AM
aggy jerkoff thread

maybe next year!

i actually would be inclined to believe that next year's game may have more on the line for both teams.

Ballcox
12-01-2009, 11:23 AM
I've got to give a ton of credit to the ags, they played a hell of a game. I thought it would be close for the 1st half, but not the entire game. Even when down, they didn't give up and kept playing-which is a big change from recent a&m teams.

I hope they're back on the way up, the Big XII is a better football conference when the ags are in the mix.

johngateswhiteley
12-02-2009, 06:18 PM
why are some referring to Aggie Traditions when they don't know what the fuck they are talking about? Standing during a game?...really? shut the fuck up, thats one. do some research, ignorant fan, or don't waste anyone's time...

samikeyp
12-02-2009, 06:35 PM
When did not knowing what you are talking about stop people on this or any message board? :lol

johngateswhiteley
12-02-2009, 08:38 PM
When did not knowing what you are talking about stop people on this or any message board? :lol

meh, good point. but thats no excuse for these fucking idiots.