PDA

View Full Version : Vinsanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SequSpur
04-20-2005, 09:16 PM
37 pts!

A playoff berth.........

and a big...............

STFU to the haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flipoff

The Nets are Coming!

Dre_7
04-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Who will they play in the 1st round?

Hook Dem
04-20-2005, 09:19 PM
"The Nets are Coming!".............Well...thats the coming part! Miami says the Nets are going fishing! :lol

Dre_7
04-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Well, Vince should be okay as long as he doesnt have to go up against Bruce Bowen.

Smackie Chan
04-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey t park can you get me a cool Mav jersey?

Smackie Chan
04-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Why dont you get yourself a life and a job first.

Then I would have to ask for a Spurs jersey.

ok that's cool.

mouse
04-20-2005, 09:34 PM
The stats don't lie VC is da bomb, Spurs could use a man like him.

SequSpur
04-20-2005, 09:40 PM
:lol

SequSpur
04-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Damn...... I know this is going to get deleted........ Classics?

exstatic
04-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Vince Carter only won himself the right to play four more games, and take a broom up the butt from Miami.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Vince should have plenty of energy considering he's taken the last three years off.

SequSpur
04-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Yeah sure....... but he did it. Just like I said he would. That's my point, what's yours?

T Park
04-20-2005, 10:29 PM
So what.

The guy is a quitter.

Plain and simple. The guy is a plan and simple quitter.

He has no business getting props from any self respecting person anywhere.

Im Here Huckleberry
04-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Vince Carter only won himself the right to play four more games, and take a broom up the butt from Miami.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice

Obstructed_View
04-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiice
Did you know your name is misquoted?

manustarting2gd
04-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Vince is gaa'bage. Now he's spoonfed by JKidd, fug him. Once a bitch.. always a bitch. Put a decent defender on him and he'll melt like butta. DWade is going to posterize Vince. Callin it.

SequSpur
04-20-2005, 11:03 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/index

Check the lead Espn NBA story......

I'll be here when you get back.......

manustarting2gd
04-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Big fuggin deal, he did good against Boston to MAKE it to the playoffs. WHOOOO HOOO! 8th seed!!! LOL

REGULAR SEASON SERIES
Heat lead 3-0
Nov. 3: Heat 100 at Nets 77
Mar. 3: Heat 106 at Nets 90
Mar. 12: at Heat 90, Nets 65

90-65..Ouch.. 100-77.. ass whoopin...106-90..pimp slapped.. prepare for more to come. Even with Shaq out, DWade will own VC.

PM5K
04-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Vince Carter is useless... You don't play only when you have a chance to win, you play every night because you are a professional who is paid to do a job, and you have the luxury of being able to bounce a basketball for a living, and because a real winner always tries to win, regardless of anything....

Kori Ellis
04-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Vince has had an incredible 2nd half of the season. He's averaging almost 30 ppg since the All-Star break.

That being said, he's going to get destroyed by Miami.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2005, 11:19 PM
Maybe Vince will have a school function to duck out of the playoffs for...

SequSpur
04-20-2005, 11:19 PM
Nets will win Game 1.

T Park
04-20-2005, 11:20 PM
lol.

You wanna put some money on that???

Whos gonna guard Dwayne Wade??

Shaquille O'Neal???

Wanna tell me who guards theM???

lol.

Itll be 20 point blowouts EVERY GAME.

SequSpur
04-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Shaq may be out for the first 2 games. If you would quit wacking off to Rasho.com and pay attention to the real players of the NBA, you would know whats up.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2005, 11:23 PM
No Shaq definitely gives the Nets a chance. I'd be surprised to see them take one in Miami.

T Park
04-20-2005, 11:23 PM
If you would quit wacking off to Rasho.com

God you just cant go 5 minutes can you.

Shaq isnt gonna miss a game, are you kidding me.

Give me a break.

This is the playoffs, hed have to have a broken leg before hed miss a game, Wake up.

PM5K
04-20-2005, 11:38 PM
Vince has had an incredible 2nd half of the season. He's averaging almost 30 ppg since the All-Star break.

That being said, he's going to get destroyed by Miami.

Yeah he started playing once he got traded, it's too bad he was getting paid before that.

If I was a Raptor fan I'd want my money back...

That's the difference between guys like Carter who have the physical gifts to be the next Michael Jordan and the man himself, Mike didn't take a night off, he wanted to beat anyone and everyone, hell he cheated playing cards with old ladies, and that's what I love about him...

timvp
04-20-2005, 11:40 PM
The scary thing is Sequ was right. Vince Carter has been a top ten player in the league over the last couple months.

If Carter were on the Spurs, everyone in San Antonio would have his jersey. Don't hate.

PM5K
04-20-2005, 11:42 PM
The scary thing is Sequ was right. Vince Carter has been a top ten player in the league over the last couple months.

If Carter were on the Spurs, everyone in San Antonio would have his jersey. Don't hate.

I'd hate him either way, I can't go for a jog without making it into a competition, I won't ever be a fan of someone that's paid millions and takes the night off, I play to win and I don't get paid anything....

Nikos
04-20-2005, 11:49 PM

Vince Carter being top 10 when healthy and motivated? Not exactly a bold statement.

The whole thing with him has always been his health and his mindset (even moreso his health).

I agree that VC gets a little too much criticism, although some of it is deserved considering his whining and giving up on Toronto.

Good luck to VC in the playoffs. I am curious to see how the Nets fare against Miami. Obviously Miami should win the series, but it would be nice to see a tight series with VC/Kidd (and hopefully RJ) battling Shaq and Wade.

leemajors
04-21-2005, 12:21 AM
obstructed view, carter does not deserve to be criticized for going to recieve his diploma. it sets a great example many kids should follow - he left school early, but went back to get his degree and make his mother proud.

Obstructed_View
04-21-2005, 12:44 AM
obstructed view, carter does not deserve to be criticized for going to recieve his diploma. it sets a great example many kids should follow - he left school early, but went back to get his degree and make his mother proud.
Yeah, whatever. He signed a contract to play for a team. He let them down when they needed him the most. If it had been a one time thing I might be inclined to agree with you. It wasn't and I don't.

And I'd hate him if he played for the Spurs, just on general principle.

milkyway21
04-21-2005, 12:50 AM
The stats don't lie VC is da bomb, Spurs could use a man like him....defensively.. a big NO :nope :nope And we love Bruce Bowen.

maybe he'll fit in w/ the _allas Mavericks.

smeagol
04-21-2005, 08:15 AM
Lame team and pussy player's fan forum.

johnny00
04-21-2005, 08:48 AM
37 pts!

A playoff berth.........

and a big...............

STFU to the haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flipoff

The Nets are Coming!

NBA Forum beeatch.

SequSpur
04-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Bout damn time I get some Vinsanicredit around this mofo.

exstatic
04-21-2005, 07:31 PM
pussylovingmidgetforum

exstatic
04-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Oh, and LJ, I have to disagree with you, bro. Coming around to Vince the Slacker and Crybaby would be like coming around to Ray Allen, and his chronic vaginitis. Not going to happen with me.

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2005, 07:33 PM
1st of all, the Nets were better off goin to the lotto. They might as well.

They're just gonna get destroyed by the Heat in the first round, and I will enjoy Shaq dominating the shit out of NJ.

Dwayne Wade is gonna explode in the playoffs...

SequSpur
04-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Oh, and LJ, I have to disagree with you, bro. Coming around to Vince the Slacker and Crybaby would be like coming around to Ray Allen, and his chronic vaginitis. Not going to happen with me.

You're not very bright.

A team with Ray Allen, Vince Carter and Tim Duncan would've won the last 5 rings you dummy.

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2005, 07:40 PM
A team with Ray Allen, Vince Carter and Tim Duncan would've won the last 5 rings you dummy.
Have fun paying for them....

exstatic
04-21-2005, 07:41 PM
You're not very bright.

You're not very tall

A team with Ray Allen, Vince Carter and Tim Duncan would go out no later than the second round. See: Trailblazers, Portland and their circus of underachievers and malcontents, ALL blessed with talent and no brains or balls. Rasho's huevos are bigger than the four raisins those two pussies have between them you midget.

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2005, 07:43 PM
You're not very tall
He got you on that one Sequ..... :lol

SequSpur
04-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Rasho's huevos are bigger than the four raisins those two pussies have between

You're Stupid.

If Rasho was the focus of any team, they would be fucking bankrupt.

Once you mention Rasho's name as a take, you are classified as stupid, dumb, idiot, or a retard.

Take your pick.

E20
04-21-2005, 07:56 PM
What the fuck this is not a Spurs topic.
Please move it to the:

Vince Carter is a gay ass pussy fag

forum

SequSpur
04-21-2005, 07:59 PM
It's a SequSpur topic, which classifies it automatically into wherever I put it.

Got it?

E20
04-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh, in other words a "Midget who gets horny around Vince Carter" topic.

Ok that clears up some stuff.

SequSpur
04-21-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh, in other words a "Midget who gets horny around Vince Carter" topic.

Ok that clears up some stuff.

If that is what you want to call it, then so be it. Now run along.

Obstructed_View
04-21-2005, 08:40 PM
Wow, there's 60 seconds I wish I could have back. You must not be right very often if you have to beg this hard for respect when you are. Vince Carter is playing great. How long will it last? He's proven that he's a loser more than once. A broken clock's right twice a day.

Dre_7
04-21-2005, 08:46 PM
A team with Ray Allen, Vince Carter and Tim Duncan would go out no later than the second round. See: Trailblazers, Portland and their circus of underachievers and malcontents, ALL blessed with talent and no brains or balls.

Also, LAL. Shaq, Kobe, Jones, Van Exel, and (I think) Fisher got swept by SA in 99.

Nikos
04-21-2005, 09:23 PM
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52470962.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=EAD04412C5209AFDAC9A5E75944C16B7A9C30E9B9B11 4CE8

Vince "This dude is a hot dog, Sequ knows the deal."

Ginobili "Hopefully one day I can be as good as Sequ's role model...but first I have to help my team in the playoffs.....the team needs me..."

Nikos
04-21-2005, 09:26 PM
BTW can someone insert the image in the forum, I do not know how to do it...the IMAGE function does not work for me with this image location.

Nikos
04-21-2005, 09:30 PM
rascal and Sequ are in this thread!

Whasup?

VC's biggest fans in the house representin!

rascal
04-21-2005, 09:35 PM
You're not very tall

A team with Ray Allen, Vince Carter and Tim Duncan would go out no later than the second round. See: Trailblazers, Portland and their circus of underachievers and malcontents, ALL blessed with talent and no brains or balls. Rasho's huevos are bigger than the four raisins those two pussies have between them you midget.

Your an idiot to compare Portland to any team with Duncan on it. Let alone Duncan, Carter and Allen. Duncan Carter and Allen and a bunch of role players will get further than any of those Portland teams you want to compare them with.

smeagol
04-21-2005, 09:37 PM
rascal, we missed you man!

But most of all we missed your takes, your insight.

You are the shit! (closely followed by Sequ)

Obstructed_View
04-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Actually it's Shareef Abdur Rahim's fault that Portland sucks. :)

Nikos
04-21-2005, 09:39 PM
Your an idiot to compare Portland to any team with Duncan on it. Let alone Duncan, Carter and Allen. Duncan Carter and Allen and a bunch of role players will get further than any of those Portland teams you want to compare them with.

Excellent post.

I agree. I could not have put that as eloquently as you did.

Why have you not been posting more rascal?

Will you post more, now that it is playoff time? Or will you only post or come around when the Spurs lose? Will you be happy when you are proven right again, and the Spurs fail in the 1st/2nd round? Or at best they 3rd round?

rascal
04-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Carter was a missed trade opportunity the spurs either did not pursue or couldn't get anything worked out on. I brought this up sooon after Carter was traded. That it was a good deal for NJ and the spurs should have made some sort of offer to get VC.

Carter has proved to again be a top player in the league and he was a steal for the Nets. They got him for nothing and I find it hard to believe the spurs could not have made a better offer than what the nets made to get him if they tried.

But what I don't believe is all the people here who still wouldn't want carter on the Spurs.

The reasons given that he needs too many shots or he has a bad attitude or he won't fit with the team are weak and just go along with the Spurs conservative attitude and decision to do nothing yet again when a top talent in the league was available at a bargain cost.

Nikos
04-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Correct rascal, VC is a Top 10 talent and player.

But maybe the Spurs did make an offer and Toronto refused?

They probably did not want to part with Parker because of his age, so maybe they did not offer him.

But even if they offered Manu and Rose for him, why would Toronto want to pay mediocre players who cannot make them better or leave them any money to sign better players? Why would they want non-franchise players, considering they would not offer great talent and would still take up money for Toronto?

smeagol
04-21-2005, 09:47 PM
rascal, you don't like the current roster, you think the FO is worthless, you don't like the fans . . . how about you end your misery and start rooting for another team.

rascal
04-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Correct rascal, VC is a Top 10 talent and player.

But maybe the Spurs did make an offer and Toronto refused?

They probably did not want to part with Parker because of his age, so maybe they did not offer him.

But even if they offered Manu and Rose for him, why would Toronto want to pay mediocre players who cannot make them better or leave them any money to sign better players? Why would they want non-franchise players, considering they would not offer great talent and would still take up money for Toronto?
Good points here.

But had the spurs been really serious then wouldn't you think that you would have heard something that they were? I've seen other times when the spurs showed interest in a player(Sprewell for example) and there was some mention of it.

Nikos
04-21-2005, 09:58 PM
Sprewell was never close to as good as Carter is now or ever was. He made the all NBA team one year where there were no good shooting guards in the league (at least that were healthy).

I do not mind that the Spurs did not receive Sprewell, especially the one from 2003-04 and present. Sprewell needs a lot of shots to score 20, VC needs just as many shots but he can give you 30points with less turnovers, and more assists.

In other words, VC can take over a game consistently without taking as many shots as Spree, and can also influence the game better in other areas. Sprewell cannot, especially today.

rascal, if the Raptors offered VC for Parker, Rose, and Barry would you do it? Even if there was a good chance VC might not be healthy?

Would you be satisfied with a core of Duncan Carter Ginobili as the three best players? Or is that not good enough?

rascal
04-21-2005, 09:59 PM
rascal, you don't like the current roster, you think the FO is worthless, you don't like the fans . . . how about you end your misery and start rooting for another team.

This is senseless logic.

I root for a franchise not its players. I don't like the players Pop has surrounded Duncan with overall. Parker and Manu are great draft selections but other than that Pop could have done better in freee agenbcy and especially with trades.

He has done a really bad job with trades or lack of trades in the years he has been with the team. Many really good players have changed teams and some for very little in return value and the spurs haven't landed one top player on the current roster through a trade.

Nikos
04-21-2005, 10:01 PM
Why do you not at least root for the team rascal? At least show that you want them to win, or at least enjoy watching them compete. Why can you not at least enjoy them for what they are, not bash them just because they do not have a Top 15 player along side Duncan? At least they do not win 40-45 games like Olajuwon did leading Houston back in the late 80's -90's as a leader before the role players started helping out in 92-94 (before Clyde).

The team is not as bad as you make them to be this season. They might not win the title. But they have as good a chance as anyone else if healthy.

rascal
04-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Sprewell was never close to as good as Carter is now or ever was. He made the all NBA team one year where there were no good shooting guards in the league (at least that were healthy).

I do not mind that the Spurs did not receive Sprewell, especially the one from 2003-04 and present. Sprewell needs a lot of shots to score 20, VC needs just as many shots but he can give you 30points with less turnovers, and more assists.

In other words, VC can take over a game consistently without taking a lot of shots, and can also influence the game better in other areas. Sprewell cannot, especially today.

rascal, if the Raptors offered VC for Parker, Rose, and Barry would you do it? Even if there was a good chance VC might not be healthy?

Would you be satisfied with a core of Duncan Carter Ginobili as the three best players? Or is that not good enough?

Of course Sprewell wasn't as good as Carter is. i only brought up Spree as an example of when the spurs had some interest in a possible trade it was mentioned and why was it not ever mentioned with Carter. Leads me to believe the spurs made no atttempt at offering anything for him.

I'd rather Keep Parker and include manu in a trade for Carter.

Nikos
04-21-2005, 10:06 PM
Of course Sprewell wasn't as good as Carter is. i only brought up Spree as an example of when the spurs had some interest in a possible trade it was mentioned and why was it not ever mentioned with Carter. Leads me to believe the spurs made no atttempt at offering anything for him.

I'd rather Keep Parker and include manu in a trade for Carter.

That was not the question. If they offered Carter for Parker, would you do it and feel the team would be good enough to win the title?

SequSpur
04-21-2005, 11:47 PM
Carter wasn't coming to play for Popacanonlycoachduncan.

Pop has no clue on how to run an offense with or without Duncan.

The playoffs will be a repeat performance of four down, kick it out and shoot it.

If the ball goes in enough times, the Spurs win, its that simple.

Stephen Jackson, Jaren Jackson, Steve Kerr were the key players. Who will be the next player? Barry? I hope so.

rascal
04-22-2005, 11:41 AM
That was not the question. If they offered Carter for Parker, would you do it and feel the team would be good enough to win the title?

Yes i'd trade Parker for Carter but I would have offered Manu and others to make it work out first. Considering what Toronto settled for, Manu and others (cap wise) may have been enough, and the spurs keep Parker.

If the spurs needed to trade Parker to get carter I wouldn't say they would have any better chances to win it all this year. Beno needs more experience as a starting pg and may not be ready this year. But with Parker and Carter they would have a better chance than they do now.

MadDog73
04-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Hope the Spurs win it all and prove you dead wrong...

rascal
04-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Big fuggin deal, he did good against Boston to MAKE it to the playoffs. WHOOOO HOOO! 8th seed!!! LOL

REGULAR SEASON SERIES
Heat lead 3-0
Nov. 3: Heat 100 at Nets 77
Mar. 3: Heat 106 at Nets 90
Mar. 12: at Heat 90, Nets 65

90-65..Ouch.. 100-77.. ass whoopin...106-90..pimp slapped.. prepare for more to come. Even with Shaq out, DWade will own VC.

This team comparison has nothing to do with Carter's play.

Of course Miami is the better team and should win. They have Shaq while NJ has nobody on the inside. Shaq and Wade > Carter and Kidd, nobody is arguing that.