PDA

View Full Version : Red Hawk, where are you?

redzero
11-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Your "best team in the league" just lost to a Paul-less Hornets team. The Hornets' rookies just outplayed your entire team, faggot.

BRHornet45
11-21-2009, 10:46 PM
LMAO son where are you? you little hoe

mavs>spurs2
11-21-2009, 11:21 PM
:lmao the 5-8 hornets squad getting cocky

mavs>spurs2
11-21-2009, 11:21 PM
oops, my bad make that 6-8 :lmao

BRHornet45
11-21-2009, 11:22 PM

son and we are 1-0 vs the Choking Vaginas in blue

redzero
11-21-2009, 11:25 PM

Not really. This faggot has been talking shit about the Hornets/Chris Paul for a while.

fevertrees
11-21-2009, 11:28 PM
November 4, 2009

Kai
11-22-2009, 12:23 AM
So is this Collison kid legit?

BRHornet45
11-22-2009, 01:01 AM
So is this Collison kid legit?

son both of our rookies are looking damn good. Honestly I'm more excited about our 2nd round pick out of LSU Marcus Thornton. so far he has far exceeded expectations.

Allanon
11-22-2009, 01:22 AM
Sons, the Hornets have no business being 6-8.

That's actually kind of impressive all things considered.

anonoftheinternets
11-22-2009, 05:16 AM
man would be nice to see a hornets dallas rematch, lotsa bad blood in that one....

Red Hawk #21
11-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Your "best team in the league" just lost to a Paul-less Hornets team. The Hornets' rookies just outplayed your entire team, faggot.

Man this is some funny fucking shit, lol hornets fan getting excited because they got a win. Dude, that was some fluke shit. Or maybe it wasn't, maybe the Hornets are actually better without the PG who fucking dominates the ball all fucking game long. You guys winning proves my point that Paul is a ballhog, because trust me if he did play last night you wouldn't have won. Paul would have had like 21 points and 13 assists but you would have lost by 10+ points.

Enjoy your win, hornet fan. Because the moment CPWhistle returns, the losing will return also. And Hornet fan will have to make new excuses for why they are losing. Wake up and smell the Cajun, Hornet Fan. Your team ain't shit.

MavDynasty
11-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Does anyone remember when Red Hawk was a Mavs fan under the name " The Nba is rigged"

Greg Oden
11-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Red Hawk avoiding this thread. No surprises here.

BRHornet45
11-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Man this is some funny fucking shit, lol hornets fan getting excited because they got a win. Dude, that was some fluke shit. Or maybe it wasn't, maybe the Hornets are actually better without the PG who fucking dominates the ball all fucking game long. You guys winning proves my point that Paul is a ballhog, because trust me if he did play last night you wouldn't have won. Paul would have had like 21 points and 13 assists but you would have lost by 10+ points.

Enjoy your win, hornet fan. Because the moment CPWhistle returns, the losing will return also. And Hornet fan will have to make new excuses for why they are losing. Wake up and smell the Cajun, Hornet Fan. Your team ain't shit.

LMAO at this ignorant, dickless, little cuckold sons .... Paul is a ball hog? son how in the world has he averaged over 11 assist in the last 2+ years then?? oh yea, it must be HIS fault that guys like Peja and Posey couldn't hit the broadside of a barn until the last 2 games.

LOL at it taking you over 24 hours to think of an "excuses" before posting in here. everyone clearly saw your user name browsing the board AND THIS THREAD, but you just couldn't come in here and take last night's beat down like a man. grow some balls son.

BRHornet45
11-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Red Hawk avoiding this thread. No surprises here.

co-signed son

BRHornet45
11-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Does anyone remember when Red Hawk was a Mavs fan under the name " The Nba is rigged"

son I don't remember that, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. Its completely obvious by redhawk's idiotic post that he is one of those "bandwagon" fans who became a big Hawks fan just last season. I'm all for people showing their team pride and talking smack, but at least know what the fuck you are talking about before running your mouth.

sons this sissy cuck redhawk makes ghazi look like the most knowledgeable poster spurstalk has ever seen. god bless

Red Hawk #21
11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
LMAO at this ignorant, dickless, little cuckold sons .... Paul is a ball hog? son how in the world has he averaged over 11 assist in the last 2+ years then?? oh yea, it must be HIS fault that guys like Peja and Posey couldn't hit the broadside of a barn until the last 2 games.

LOL at it taking you over 24 hours to think of an "excuses" before posting in here. everyone clearly saw your user name browsing the board AND THIS THREAD, but you just couldn't come in here and take last night's beat down like a man. grow some balls son.

Lmao @ you, why are you so excited over one fucking win?! Jesus christ, is this how all Hornets fans after a win? You won 1 fucking game in November and you're acting like this? Son, you do remember the beatdown we put on you just a little more than a week ago, right? What the fuck is your problem, pussy? Wake up and smell the cajun, Paul is a ballhog. I don't give a fuck how many assists you average, if you have the ball all fucking game your a ball hog. The Hornets fucking suck, dude. And don't be fucking mad at me, that I didn't respond earlier. I actually have a life, and school, a job and a girl Im talking too. Spurstalk isn't my life, eventually Im gunna work my way up and be a boss. And fuck model girls similar to the ones you usually have in your sigs, while you on the other hand try to act black and dream of losing your virginity.

You lose, Bitch.

BRHornet45
11-22-2009, 05:34 PM
Lmao @ you, why are you so excited over one fucking win?! Jesus christ, is this how all Hornets fans after a win? You won 1 fucking game in November and you're acting like this? Son, you do remember the beatdown we put on you just a little more than a week ago, right? What the fuck is your problem, pussy? Wake up and smell the cajun, Paul is a ballhog. I don't give a fuck how many assists you average, if you have the ball all fucking game your a ball hog. The Hornets fucking suck, dude. And don't be fucking mad at me, that I didn't respond earlier. I actually have a life, and school, a job and a girl Im talking too. Spurstalk isn't my life, eventually Im gunna work my way up and be a boss. And fuck model girls similar to the ones you usually have in your sigs, while you on the other hand try to act black and dream of losing your virginity.

You lose, Bitch.

oh please. excuse me, but fuck you dumb ass. yea that's right, I'm calling you out for the BITCH THAT YOU ARE. you hypocritical little prick ... you were doing the same thing whenever the Hawks won and you do nothing but bash the Hornets (out of bitter rage) any chance you get. if you look around, this message board is always full of post after ANY team wins. wake up. again son, grow some balls and stick to ONE team. stop jumping back and forth between the Mavs and Hawks depending on who is doing better.

Red Hawk #21
11-22-2009, 05:40 PM
oh please. excuse me, but fuck you dumb ass. yea that's right, I'm calling you out for the BITCH THAT YOU ARE. you hypocritical little prick ... you were doing the same thing whenever the Hawks won and you do nothing but bash the Hornets (out of bitter rage) any chance you get. if you look around, this message board is always full of post after ANY team wins. wake up. again son, grow some balls and stick to ONE team. stop jumping back and forth between the Mavs and Hawks depending on who is doing better.

You're lying. I never "brag" when the Hawks win, I only talk shit when the Hornets win about two teams" The Whorenets and the Celtics. Let's make a bet. I want you to find a post of me talking shit after a win that wasn't about the Whorenets or the Celtics. If you can find it, I won't log on for a month. But if you can't find it, you don't log on for a month. Wanna take the bet?

BRHornet45
11-22-2009, 05:42 PM
You're lying. I never "brag" when the Hawks win, I only talk shit when the Hornets win about two teams" The Whorenets and the Celtics. Let's make a bet. I want you to find a post of me talking shit after a win that wasn't about the Whorenets or the Celtics. If you can find it, I won't log on for a month. But if you can't find it, you don't log on for a month. Wanna take the bet?

son how am I bragging???? please tell me how? ... I am simply calling YOU out!

Red Hawk #21
11-22-2009, 05:49 PM
son how am I bragging???? please tell me how? ... I am simply calling YOU out!

lol you cant read. I didn't say anything about you bragging, go back and read the post over dumbass. Son, Ill put it simple: Chris Paul is the biggest douchebag in the nba. He fucking flops, whines, moans, bitches and acts like a dickhead about everything. The crazy thing is that you know that everything I say about him is true so you always come back with that "You'd want him on your team, though" line. Paul is a piece of shit, Chris Paul is a perfect image of Douchebaggery, fake toughness and bitchassness all put in one. Fuck Chris Paul for life. I hope he never wins a ring.

BRHornet45
11-22-2009, 05:52 PM
lol you cant read. I didn't say anything about you bragging, go back and read the post over dumbass. Son, Ill put it simple: Chris Paul is the biggest douchebag in the nba. He fucking flops, whines, moans, bitches and acts like a dickhead about everything. The crazy thing is that you know that everything I say about him is true so you always come back with that "You'd want him on your team, though" line. Paul is a piece of shit, Chris Paul is a perfect image of Douchebaggery, fake toughness and bitchassness all put in one. Fuck Chris Paul for life. I hope he never wins a ring.

LOL at your ignorance. your hatred for Paul is sad.

Red Hawk #21
11-22-2009, 06:08 PM
LOL at your ignorance. your hatred for Paul is sad.

My ignorance? You can't say that Paul doesn't flop, you can't say that he doesn't whine all the fucking time, you can't say he didn't kick bruce bowen in the nuts, you can't say he didn't punch Julius Hodge in the nuts, you can't say he doesn't talk shit all game long. His actions can't be defended. Im not gunna diss you, because I know that you also know exactly what I'm talking about. Son, Its always good for me to see PG's in this league blossom. I love Point guard play, but I can't take when someone acts the way Chris Paul does.

Its one thing to play hard and be competitive and its another thing to be a fake-thug and douchebag. There is no reason for him to flop, for him to whine so much, and to hit other men in the nuts. His actions are just inexcusable.

sook
11-22-2009, 06:13 PM

You lose, Bitch.

Paul is the best PG in the league though, for that reason i would want him on my team even though he does flopt a lot

BRHornet45
11-22-2009, 06:14 PM
My ignorance? You can't say that Paul doesn't flop, you can't say that he doesn't whine all the fucking time, you can't say he didn't kick bruce bowen in the nuts, you can't say he didn't punch Julius Hodge in the nuts, you can't say he doesn't talk shit all game long. His actions can't be defended. Im not gunna diss you, because I know that you also know exactly what I'm talking about. Son, Its always good for me to see PG's in this league blossom. I love Point guard play, but I can't take when someone acts the way Chris Paul does.

Its one thing to play hard and be competitive and its another thing to be a fake-thug and douchebag. There is no reason for him to flop, for him to whine so much, and to hit other men in the nuts. His actions are just inexcusable.

LMAO ... son you are hilarious.

does Paul flop? of course he does. I have never once doubted that ... BUT it is highly exaggerated on this message board and YOU know it.

whine all the time? oh please. he is a shit talker no doubt, but son in case you haven't notice shit talking is apart of the NBA. Paul is 5'11 ... God forbid he runs his mouth to people twice his size and then schools them!

he never punched Bruce Bowen in the nuts. that is total bullshit.

LOL fake thug? LMAO ... oh yea son, he really has that thug look to him. dude looks like Carlton Banks. son Paul is a shit talking, 5'11, baller who just so happens to be the best point guard in the NBA. keep hating all you want bitch boy.

Red Hawk #21
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
LMAO ... son you are hilarious.

does Paul flop? of course he does. I have never once doubted that ... BUT it is highly exaggerated on this message board and YOU know it.

whine all the time? oh please. he is a shit talker no doubt, but son in case you haven't notice shit talking is apart of the NBA. Paul is 5'11 ... God forbid he runs his mouth to people twice his size and then schools them!

he never punched Bruce Bowen in the nuts. that is total bullshit.

LOL fake thug? LMAO ... oh yea son, he really has that thug look to him. dude looks like Carlton Banks. son Paul is a shit talking, 5'11, baller who just so happens to be the best point guard in the NBA. keep hating all you want bitch boy.

He's not the best point guard in the nba...

Culburn369
11-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Poor BR, he's so f'ked up he's pulling for the Hornets to lose.

tee, hee.