PDA

View Full Version : Bynum / Ammo / and Farmar for Chris Bosh

F_U_Buddy
11-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Hey I still think we can get it done with Baby Drew...but man....this would be wrong on so many dam levels....people would stop watching the NBA altogether...

Kobe -- SG / F
Gasol -- F/C
Artest F/G
Bosh F/C
Odom -- PG/F (yep L.O can run the point in the triangle as a point forward he's done it before)

Mcgrady being a free agent can sign outright for some change coming off the bench to back up Kobe...but even without T-MAC the starting 5 is so so DEF...

and for the record trade checker says this is legit:

Due to L.A. Lakers and Toronto being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. L.A. Lakers and Toronto had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

:toast

pauls931
11-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Won't happen until West gets a job in the Raptors front office... and Bynum would not be in the trade either...

ChrisRichards
11-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Fuck You Buddy

boston.balla
11-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Hey I still think we can get it done with Baby Drew...but man....this would be wrong on so many dam levels....people would stop watching the NBA altogether...

Kobe -- SG / F
Gasol -- F/C
Artest F/G
Bosh F/C
Odom -- PG/F (yep L.O can run the point in the triangle as a point forward he's done it before)

Mcgrady being a free agent can sign outright for some change coming off the bench to back up Kobe...but even without T-MAC the starting 5 is so so DEF...

and for the record trade checker says this is legit:

Due to L.A. Lakers and Toronto being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. L.A. Lakers and Toronto had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

:toast

add to that chris paul for sasha morrison scrub

and get tmac and ai for vet minimum.

And lebron for mle.

:lmao

F_U_Buddy
11-22-2009, 11:09 AM
add to that chris paul for sasha morrison scrub

and get tmac and ai for vet minimum.

And lebron for mle.

:lmao

actually all that's needed is Bosh....your cockamamie additional player theory is invalid...the trade scenario I presented albeit scary is a legit one...:hat

"Well ... the players that were franchise-changing players you know re-signed up or re-upped with their organizations. There are some that will be available in the year following that you obviously have to take a look at, and this kid here is one of them. Chris Bosh, obviously everybody's going to be interested in and we think he's become quite a talent." Phil Jackson in 2005...

tlongII
11-22-2009, 11:31 AM
That would be a stupid trade. Bosh isn't worth Bynum straight up, much less that deal.

Leetonidas
11-22-2009, 11:46 AM
Bynum, as much as I hate to admit it, is a damn good player, and while he may not be better than Bosh yet, I have no doubts that he will easily surpass Bosh in a couple years. Dude is only 22, no way the Lakeshow give him up.

Also Bosh has been whining that no one appreciates him or notices him. You think he wants to be the #3 guy on the Lakers behind Kobe and Pau? Or be overshadowed by them and LO/Artest?

And McGrady??? Are you serious??? :lmao

noob cake
11-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Bynum, as much as I hate to admit it, is a damn good player, and while he may not be better than Bosh yet, I have no doubts that he will easily surpass Bosh in a couple years. Dude is only 22, no way the Lakeshow give him up.

Also Bosh has been whining that no one appreciates him or notices him. You think he wants to be the #3 guy on the Lakers behind Kobe and Pau? Or be overshadowed by them and LO/Artest?

And McGrady??? Are you serious??? :lmao

The fucker is averaging 27/12, thats quite literally 30/10. The only fucker to be averaging 30/10 in how many years?

pauls931
11-22-2009, 12:39 PM
When I think about it an Amare for Bosh trade would make the most sense for Bosh. Go to pho and get all the feeds you want from nash, only real ego to compete with might be Richardson. However, I don't think Toronto would be dumb enough to go for it and Amare would throw a tizzy...

Kobe™
11-22-2009, 01:57 PM
No .

Leetonidas
11-22-2009, 02:04 PM
The fucker is averaging 27/12, thats quite literally 30/10. The only fucker to be averaging 30/10 in how many years?

First of all, in no way is that "quite literally" 30/10. Secondly, we're 10 games into the season. Bosh will fall back down to earth before the end of the season. I can't believe you guys think early season stats mean anything. Phoenix is #1 in the West for god sakes. :lmao

angelbelow
11-22-2009, 02:48 PM
why would laker fans even want this trade?

chubster
11-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Raptors would take this no question asked. We are worried about what Bosh is going to do come 2010 free agency and the reason he's playing so well offensively (note: he put minimal effort on defense) is because he's trying to get max contract somewhere else.

With Bynum tied up for the next 4 years, the Raptors finally have 3 things we have been wishing for since we drafted Andrea:
1. A true 7 footer who can intimidate and rebound
2. Bargnani finally play his natural spot as PF
3. A more half court offensive system since our PGs (Calderon and Jack) completely suck in the full court.

Plus Farmar's and Morrison's expiring is not too bad to have, although the Lakers would probably need to take Banks and Reggie Evans from us to get the salaries to match.

duncan228
11-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Hell, he's injured right now with a sprained ankle...

Bynum’s status still day-to-day (http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2009/11/21/bynums-status-still-day-to-day/25367/)
by Janis Carr, ocregister.com

Andrew Bynum’s decision not to get treatment on his injured right ankle immediately after Thursday’s game is looking more and more ominous.

The Lakers center missed his second day of practice Saturday and Phil Jackson said he is not sure whether Bynum, who rolled his ankle against Chicago two days ago, will play Sunday against Oklahoma City. He is listed day-to-day.

“He thinks he will, but we’re not sure,” Jackson said after the rest of the team practiced 5-on-5. “You can’t tell one day’s adjustment to the next. It feels better today than yesterday, but we don’t know.”

Bynum missed two games earlier this month because of an elbow injury and could now miss another, pushing back his defensive development and shot selection, areas he needs more work on, according to Jackson.

“I think his choice of shots (is something that needs work),” Jackson said. “We’re still working with him on that but I think it’s getting better. He needs to know what he can do and what’s available; what the reads are offensively. There’s also a long way to improve on the defensive end so he recognizes things.”

boston.balla
11-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Because you cant touch Bynum without injuring him. Hell, he's injured right now with a sprained ankle, we just kept it concealed. I'm not sold on Bynum at all. When he can bring it against the good teams, then we'll talk, and I'm not talking about the Suns either.

agreed. Bynum is 22 and is bugged by injuries. That and those 27 are spoonfed as it gets... beyond the stats, bynum has been constantly outplayed by the better at his position, so i'd not be that sold on him.

Kobe™
11-22-2009, 03:29 PM
A guy top 5 in rebounding, top 10 in scoring/FG%. That's elite play from a guy who should become an elite player on the best team in the league.

I plead for this season to hold no freak injuries for the kid.

Kobe™
11-22-2009, 04:15 PM
^Of course numbers are going to fluctuate now that our #2 guy is back - but if he keeps #'s on track (double-double pace) and stays healthy ( I know broken record) he'll get an all-star spot.

True centers are a dyeing commodity in our league.

Chomag
11-22-2009, 05:13 PM
It's TORONTO "Raptors" not VANCOUVER "Grizzles". Stop getting these canadian teams confused LA land. lol

21_Blessings
11-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Bosh does everything better than Bynum. .

Except post up, post defend and score efficiently around the basket.

21_Blessings
11-22-2009, 06:01 PM
bynum has been constantly outplayed by the better at his position, .

Look how pathetic you are. Reduced to petty lying.

Allanon
11-22-2009, 06:02 PM
I think Bynum will be much better than Bosh in a few more years.

Bosh puts up 27/12 @51 FG% as the 1st option at $16 million which will probably be 18-$20 million next year.

Bynum puts up 19/11 @58 FG% as the 3rd option at $13 million and he's already locked in for 5 years.

Bynum's a legit 7'1, 270
Bosh is a tweener 6'10, 240

21_Blessings
11-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Much rather trade Pau for Bosh.

Bosh could live at the high post with Bynum on the block - bonus, makes room Kobe on the other low post. Almost 5 years younger than Pau. Bynum/Bosh might even be around post-Kobe era.

sook
11-22-2009, 06:06 PM
I think Bynum will be much better than Bosh in a few more years.

Bosh puts up 27/12 as the 1st option at $16 million which will probably be 18-$20 million next year.

Bynum puts up 19/11 as the 3rd option at $13 million and he's already locked in for 5 years.

those #s aren't completely accurate he is more of a 15-16ppg type of player this year. Still a beast

21_Blessings
11-22-2009, 06:08 PM
those #s aren't completely accurate he is more of a 15-16ppg type of player this year. Still a beast

No he's a 20 ppg score on just about every other team in the league except Orlando.

16 ppg yeah mayble on a healthy Lakers team due to the amount of talent on the squad.

Allanon
11-22-2009, 06:10 PM

With Pau back, that could be true. Although I think Bynum's going to be 17-18ppg this year.

Even at 16ppg, we can't really fault Bynum for it, we know he can be a 20/10 guy.

Bynum could probably be a 25/10 at 55 FG% guy if he got 3 more shots per game...ain't gonna happen with Kobe/Pau around though.

Allanon
11-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Beyond the stats, bynum has been constantly outplayed by the better at his position, so i'd not be that sold on him.

I could be wrong but from memory, the last Centers to outplay Bynum were Dwight in the Finals and Yao Ming.

If there's anything Bynum excels at, it's that Bynum is great at holding his own against other Centers.

FkLA
11-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Bosh is overrated. He's just another high scoring PF that plays no defense...same type of player as a Boozer or an Amare. All those players are overrated cause last time I checked the game is played on two sides of the ball not just one. Some dumbass teams will likely end up giving these players max contracts though.

Bynum aside from his offense atleast provides some type of defensive prescence down low, he's huge and with his mere prescence intimidates shots. Plus he's only 22, if he ever manages to leave injuries behind him he'll probably end up becoming the most dominant offensive center in the league. He might already be that to be honest.

Culburn369
11-22-2009, 07:03 PM
I could be wrong but from memory, the last Centers to outplay Bynum were Dwight in the Finals

Yeah, yer wrong. Dwight quit in the Finals.

LakeShow
11-22-2009, 07:35 PM
I've never been impressed with Bosh. I would not make that trade.

Chef Boyardee
11-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Nobody this ugly should be playing for the Lakers a.k.a. God's team.

Chieflion
11-22-2009, 10:41 PM
The Raptors are not going to trade their franchise player for a guy who cannot prove he can stay healthy. The other two players are junk. The Lakers are not going to trade for Bosh because he is not a center and because of 2010. Case closed.

TheMACHINE
11-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Bynum had 11/8 when Pau returned. Don't expect much more from him for the rest of the season.

Any great center would probably have the same numbers if they had kobe, artest, odom and pau on the team.