PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs. Bucks Previews

duncan228
11-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Milwaukee (8-3) at San Antonio (5-6) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2009112324&prov=ap)
Game info: 8:30 pm EST Mon Nov 23, 2009
TV: FSWI, FSSW
By Matt Becker

The Milwaukee Bucks and San Antonio Spurs have been hit hard by injuries to some of their top players during the season’s first month.

So far, the Bucks have done a better job of overcoming the situation.

Brandon Jennings looks to help lead Milwaukee to its eighth victory in nine games Monday night when it visits the Spurs, who will try to build on their first win in a week and a half.

The Bucks (8-3) have been one of the biggest surprises in the early going, climbing to the top of the Central Division with the franchise’s best start since going 9-1 in 2001-02.

Their record is startling considering guard Michael Redd and center Andrew Bogut have missed time with injuries. Redd is expected to return soon from a left knee injury that has kept him out nine games, while Bogut is expected to miss two to four weeks with a left leg strain suffered in Wednesday’s 99-85 win over New Jersey.

With the two stars out, Jennings has been the main reason the team has won three in a row and seven of eight.

The rookie scored 24 of his 26 points after halftime in a 103-98 win over Memphis on Saturday. Jennings is averaging 31.0 points on 54.1 percent shooting (20 of 37) from 3-point range in the last six games, and leads first-year players with 25.3 points and 5.5 assists per contest.

Jennings hasn’t been the only Milwaukee player to step up in the wake of all the injuries.

Charlie Bell had a season-high 19 points Saturday, Ersan Ilyasova finished with 18 points and 12 rebounds and reserve Luke Ridnour added 13 points and a season-high 12 assists.

“We had a lot of guys contribute, which is what we need right now,” coach Scott Skiles said.

While Milwaukee is overcoming its injury woes, San Antonio hasn’t had the same success.

Tim Duncan (left ankle), Tony Parker (left ankle) and Manu Ginobili (left groin) have missed time for the Spurs (5-6), who had their first losing record at the 10-game mark since 1996-97.

Ginobili’s injury is likely to keep him until later this week. Parker played for the second time in six games Saturday, scoring 17 points in a 106-84 victory over Washington that snapped a three-game losing streak.

It was San Antonio’s first win since beating Dallas on Nov. 11, but Duncan said it felt like the team’s first in a year and a half.

Duncan, who has played in four straight games after missing two, had 16 points and nine rebounds against the Wizards and hopes the win will spark a turnaround.

“We have to try to get a streak going,” the 11-time All-Star said.

Improvements on the defensive end could help San Antonio get back on track.

Usually solid defensively, the Spurs have been marginal so far, giving up an average of 97.5 points. San Antonio, though, limited the Wizards to an opponent season-low 33.3 percent shooting and held a team to less than 90 points for only the second time this season.

San Antonio will need to come up with another stout defensive effort against a Milwaukee team averaging 107.0 points in its last seven games.

The Bucks swept the 2008-09 season series from the Spurs. Richard Jefferson, acquired by San Antonio in the offseason, averaged 13.5 points and 9.0 rebounds in the two games for Milwaukee.

Team Stat Leaders

Tim Duncan SA 17.1

Rebounds
Andrew Bogut Mil 9.2
Tim Duncan SA 11.2

Assists
Brandon Jennings Mil 5.5
Tony Parker SA 4.7

Muser
11-22-2009, 04:33 PM
The Bucks...shit..

SpursRulez4eVeR
11-22-2009, 04:45 PM
the bucks have been a surprise for sure...2 of their 3 losses were by only 2 points....and they beat denver....Hell and Brandon Jennings is even in the run of the league MVP...
Anyways...its not about what they do but what we do...:flag:

Riverwalkman
11-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Seems this year, again, Spurs will lose to Bucks.

duncan228
11-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Monroe.

Jennings at head of strong rookie class

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140161

SamoanTD
11-22-2009, 05:13 PM
I think the spurs will come out with a win and build some momentum we got a game every other day this week owwwwweeeeee this is gonna be sweet!

Bukefal
11-22-2009, 05:19 PM
This will be a tough one, Bucks are doing great surprisingly with Jennings leading them. But still, I think we can pull this off. Jennings fantastic run will probably end sometime, let's hope its tomorrow.

The Truth #6
11-22-2009, 05:22 PM
I would imagine Hill will have to step up and try to slow Jennings down for us to get the win.

SamoanTD
11-22-2009, 05:23 PM
This will be a tough one, Bucks are doing great surprisingly with Jennings leading them. But still, I think we can pull this off. Jennings fantastic run will probably end sometime, let's hope its tomorrow.
thats what im saying :lol

SamoanTD
11-22-2009, 05:25 PM
I would imagine Hill will have to step up and try to slow Jennings down for us to get the win.
yea or just annoy him enough to make him work but he seems like he turns it on in the second half of games so I wont be celebrating if we are up by like 12 at halftime the clock has to say 00:00 end of the 4th lol

Muser
11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Hill/Bogans should be good to go on Jennings..On paper i'd say this will be a rout by the Spurs but it's the Bucks, so it could be the other way round.

ElNono
11-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Jennings is about to get to know the Bogeyman...

The Red Hood
11-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Former Spurs have a tendency of torching us in their first games back. It would be nice if RJ did the same to his former team.

bigbendbruisebrother
11-22-2009, 06:22 PM
This is the game where it will all fall into place defensively.

Spurs 104, Bucks 89.

I'm serious. You'll see.

SamoanTD
11-22-2009, 06:27 PM

Spurs 104, Bucks 89.

I'm serious. You'll see.
I'll co-sign this one :toast

duncan228
11-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Preview: Bucks at Spurs (http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/71130092.html)

About the Spurs: Point guard Tony Parker returned from an ankle injury and had 17 points and eight assists to help San Antonio snap a three-game skid as the Spurs beat the Washington Wizards, 106-84, on Saturday. The Spurs had struggled without Parker and Manu Ginobili, still sidelined with a groin injury. San Antonio is winless on the road this season (0-4) but has won five of seven games at home. Former Bucks forward Richard Jefferson is averaging 15.4 points and 5.2 rebounds while starting all 11 games. Keith Bogans, who ended last season with the Bucks, has played a starting backcourt role in recent games.

PLAYER TO WATCH

TIM DUNCAN, Spurs

The Bucks are missing Andrew Bogut and will face a major challenge in defending Duncan. Veteran Kurt Thomas, acquired by the Bucks in the Jefferson trade in June, should get a chance to play against his former Spurs teammate. Duncan had 16 points, nine rebounds and seven assists while playing just 27 minutes in the Spurs' victory over Washington. Earlier this season, Duncan passed former Bucks center Bob Lanier and moved into 40th place on the league's all-time scoring list. Duncan has 19,400 points. The former Wake Forest star is one of three active players to rank among the top 50 all-time in scoring, rebounding (Duncan is 28th) and blocks (11th). The other two are Shaquille O'Neal and Kevin Garnett.

LINEUPS

PROBABLE SPURS STARTERS

G-Keith Bogans 6-5 Kentucky
G-Tony Parker 6-2 France
F-Richard Jefferson 6-7 Arizona
F-Tim Duncan 6-11 Wake Forest
C-Antonio McDyess 6-9 Alabama

Coach: Gregg Popovich (691-336, 14th season).

Injury report: Manu Ginobili (left groin strain) is out.

PROBABLE BUCKS STARTERS

G-Charlie Bell 6-3 Michigan St.
G-Brandon Jennings 6-1 Oak Hill (Va.)
F-Ersan Ilyasova 6-10 Turkey
F-Carlos Delfino 6-6 Argentina
C-Dan Gadzuric 6-11 UCLA

Coach: Scott Skiles (second season, 42-51; 10th overall, 323-302).

Injury report : Joe Alexander (right hamstring strain) and Andrew Bogut (lower left leg strain and contusion) are out. Michael Redd (left patella tendon strain) and Luc Richard Mbah a Moute (left foot strain) are day-to-day.

THE SERIES

The Bucks swept the season series a year ago, including a 100-98 victory in San Antonio. The all-time series is tied, 35-35.

NUMBERS GAME

35 Bench points for the Bucks against Memphis on Saturday.

11 All-star selections for Duncan.

82 Games played by Jefferson with the Bucks last season.

Charles F. Gardner of the Journal Sentinel

benefactor
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
So much for win streaks.

angelbelow
11-22-2009, 10:06 PM
im confident we can win convincingly tomorrow. even if were cursed against the bucks.

Danny.Zhu
11-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Wow. I just noticed they are 8-3, pretty impressive.

Chieflion
11-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Wow. I just noticed they are 8-3, pretty impressive.
They had a really weak schedule thus far. However, Jennings is just carrying them to victory, almost did against the Mavs. With all the talk about Jennings, no one has noticed Ilyasova who has been beasting it. He is scoring from 3 point territory and grabbing double digit rebounds. Both Ilyasova and Jennings are products of Euro basketball and they showed that skill and hard work is very important for success in the NBA.

TIMMYD!
11-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Oh fuck no the Bucks, they always seem to give us a hard time.

thispego
11-22-2009, 10:50 PM
I have one f'ing question... why are the preview threads being posted before the DAY OF the game?? I went to pluckers tonight because i checked my guide and saw that it wasnt on FSSW or any other channel. Now i'm two 34oz tall ones in the hole and i haven't seen ANY spurs vs milwaukee games tonight! this has to stop.

duncan228
11-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Monday: Bucks (8-3) at Spurs (5-6) (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/Monday_Bucks_8-3_at_Spurs_5-6.html)

Time: 7:30 p.m.
TV: FSNSW
Radio: WOAI-AM 1200, KCOR-AM 1350

STARTING LINEUPS
POS - SPURS - BUCKS

PG - 9 Tony Parker (6-2, 9th yr) - 3 Brandon Jennings (6-1, 1st yr)
Double double-nickel: Matchup of guards who have had a 55-point game.

SG - 10 Keith Bogans (6-5, 7th yr) - 42 Charlie Bell (6-3, 6th yr)
Bell has made nine starts for injured Bucks star Michael Redd.

SF - 24, Richard Jefferson (6-7, 9th yr) - 10 Carlos Delfino (6-6, 5th yr)
Jefferson faces old team for first time since June trade to Spurs.

PF - 21 Tim Duncan (6-11, 13th yr) - 7 Ersan Ilyasova (6-10, 2nd yr)
New No. 2: Duncan passes Gervin as second-highest-scoring Spur.

C - 24 Antonio McDyess (6-10, 15th yr) - 50 Dan Gadzuric (6-11, 8th yr)
With Spurs-killer Andrew Bogut ailing, Gadzuric tabbed as fill-in.

SPURS RESERVES

15 Matt Bonner, C/F, 6-10, 6th yr
45 DeJuan Blair, F, 6-7, 1st yr
4 Michael Finley, G/F, 6-7, 15th yr
1 Malik Hairston, G/F, 6-5, 2nd yr
3 George Hill, G, 6-2, 2nd yr
8 Roger Mason Jr., G, 6-5, 6th yr
42 Theo Ratliff, C, 6-10, 15th yr

BUCKS RESERVES

9 Francisco Elson, F/C, 7-0, 7th yr
12 Luc Mbah a Moute, F, 6-8, 2nd yr
23 Jodie Meeks, G, 6-4, 1st yr
13 Luke Ridnour, G, 6-2, 7th yr
40 Kurt Thomas, F, 6-9, 15th yr
20 Roko Ukic, G, 6-5, 2nd yr
21 Hakim Warrick, F, 6-9, 5th yr

COACHES
Spurs: Gregg Popovich
Bucks: Scott Skiles

INJURIES

Spurs: Manu Ginobili (strained left groin) is out.
Bucks: Joe Alexander (strained right hamstring) and Andrew Bogut (lower left leg strain) are out. Michael Redd (strained left patella tendon) is day-to-day.

PROJECTED INACTIVE PLAYERS

Spurs: Ian Mahinmi, Marcus Haislip, Ginobili
Bucks: Redd, Alexander, Bogut

NOTABLE

In a statistical oddity, Bucks own the best record of any NBA team against Spurs in the past decade (12-8). Milwaukee swept series last season for fifth time in that span. ... Led by rookie Brandon Jennings and his 25.3 ppg, Bucks are off to best start since 2001-02. ... Elson and Thomas, both ex-Spurs, were traded for each other during 2007-08 season. Elson went to Seattle as part of deal that brought Thomas to San Antonio.

— Jeff McDonald

Slideshow: Spurs vs. Bucks preview

http://www.mysanantonio.com/slideshows/Spurs_vs_Bucks_previe.html

SpursRulez4eVeR
11-22-2009, 11:28 PM
I have one f'ing question... why are the preview threads being posted before the DAY OF the game?? I went to pluckers tonight because i checked my guide and saw that it wasnt on FSSW or any other channel. Now i'm two 34oz tall ones in the hole and i haven't seen ANY spurs vs milwaukee games tonight! this has to stop.

dude there is a reason its call PREVIEW

thispego
11-22-2009, 11:29 PM
it's usually posted THE DAY OF the game. people are getting ahead of themselves

SpursRulez4eVeR
11-22-2009, 11:33 PM

umm...its usually posted the day before if not earlier

tp2021
11-22-2009, 11:34 PM

I went to pluckers tonight because i checked my guide and saw that it wasnt on FSSW or any other channel. Now i'm two 34oz tall ones in the hole and i haven't seen ANY spurs vs milwaukee games tonight!

people are getting ahead of themselves

SpursRulez4eVeR
11-22-2009, 11:34 PM
:lol

mosdef17
11-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Don't underestimate Boguts contribution, he is one of the better Duncan-defenders in the league if you ask me. Going right back to the 2004 Olympics, he did well guarding him then and still does now. He is a big out for them tomorrow and may prove to be the difference.

Dre_7
11-22-2009, 11:47 PM

I always make sure to have a Spurs schedule at home and in my car. Even though I live in Wisconsin and can only catch them when they are Nationaly televised or against the Bucks, but I always like to know when their games are. I have thought games were on when they werent in the past. Hate when that happens.

duncan228
11-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Game 12 Preview: Bucks at Spurs (http://www.bucksketball.com/2009/11/game-12-preview-bucks-at-spurs/)
bucksketball.com
ESPN TrueHoop Network

Milwaukee Bucks (Scott Skiles) 8-3
(Likely) Inactives: Michael Redd, Joe Alexander and Andrew Bogut

at

San Antonio Spurs (Gregg Popovich) 5-6
(Likely) Inactives: Manu Ginobili

Game time: 7:30 (CST)

TV: FS Wisconsin

Match-ups

Point Guard

Brandon Jennings vs. Tony Parker

Parker returned on Saturday after missing two games with a left ankle sprain. Tony Parker on a sprained left ankle is more dangerous than most guards on two healthy ones, so it’s not like he’ll be an easy guard just because he’s had some injuries this year. His numbers are down a little from a year ago when he had what was likely his best season ever. The fact that the question can seriously be posed as to whether he’s taken the reins on this team from Tim Duncan says a lot about his talent. Jennings has faced some talented point guards thus far, but hasn’t faced one with Parker’s scorer mentality. He gets in the paint and scores more than most. The back-and-forth battle between these two should be worth the price of admission, Jennings has been nearly unconscious all season long. It’s very safe to say he’s outperformed Parker even. In fact, this seems like the very type of game Jennings will bring just a little bit extra for.
Advantage: Bucks

Shooting Guard

Charlie Bell vs. Keith Bogans

Ahh, our old friend Keith Bogans. Bogans is another guy brought on by the Spurs to shoot corner threes when Duncan gets doubled teamed down low. The Bruce Bowen role if you will. Bogans isn’t great in this role though. He’s not as good a three point shooter as he’s often credited and is more of a guard than Bowen was. He likes to try and do some dribbling, attempts at creation, usually without success. Bogans is not a bad defender, but seems more wary of getting physical than Bowen did. He’s also not dirty. Anyway, Bogans is not the great role player Bowen once was, but is serviceable off the bench when the Spurs get healthy. Actually, that’s a pretty good description of Charlie Bell too.

Small Forward

Carlos Delfino vs. Richard Jefferson

I do and I don’t get the Richard Jefferson thing. On one hand, the Spurs got a guy who can give them 20 points a night, slash and hit threes. Plus his deal expires in two years, giving them flexibility down the road and they gave up virtually nothing. On the other, does he really fit in that well with this team? Jefferson’s biggest strength is putting his head down and going to the hoop. He doesn’t have Ginobili’s awareness and operates in the same general area (albeit in a different way) as Tim Duncan. Is it that big of a surprise that he hasn’t played as well as usual so far? If they tell RJ to hang out in the corner and hit open threes when Duncan’s in, doesn’t that belittle his value? He can probably be more effective with Duncan out of the game.
Advantage: Spurs

Power Forward

Ersan Ilyasova vs. Tim Duncan

Happy as we’ve all been with Ilyasova’s rebounding, he still doesn’t measure up to Tim Duncan. In an off year. Ilyasova’s advantages over Duncan and the other Spurs he’ll be matched-up with are going to be his unresting hands in their faces and his three-point shooting. Much like Jennings, Ersan continues to out-perform whatever expectations I have for him, so it wouldn’t surprise me to see him have a big game Monday night, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him struggle against a very smart Spurs team.

Center

Kuran Gadzuromas vs. Antonio McDyess

I’d almost expect Kurt Thomas to get the start in this one after how well he played on Saturday. Thomas and Gadzuric seem likely to exchange starting roles based on who the Bucks are playing in Andrew Bogut’s absence. Thomas knows the Spurs well, having spent the last year and a half in San Antonio. I’d go as far as to suspect he’ll be spending the majority of the evening as the Bucks primary defender on Tim Duncan. His veteran know-how and strong base are a better fit on Duncan than Ilyasova’s annoyance.

Bench

Luke Ridnour, Jodie Meeks, Kurt Thomas and Hakim Warrick

vs.

Dejuan Blair, Roger Mason, George Hill, Matt Bonner and Michael Finley

Bench success has been a staple in the Bucks attack this year. Warrick, Ridnour, Meeks and Thomas have all had their moments, with Ridnour being the star so far. They blend seemlessly with the starters and work together to perfection. Their ball movement has been the thing that’s set them apart from the Bucks of years past. They aren’t the most talented bunch, but they offer different things. In fact, they sound very similar to the Spurs. The Spurs each and every year find reliable performers to come in and give them valuable minutes. Blair has been the exact rebounder everyone suspected he’d be. Naturally he fell to the Spurs in the second round. Finley, Mason and Bonner all hit threes with reliability and Hill is a terrific defender. The Spurs and Bucks can both throw a lot of different looks at teams, but the Spurs looks are a little more intimidating.

Prediction: Spurs 93 – Bucks 84

The Bucks and Spurs both rank in the top ten in three-point shots attempted and three-point percentage. Something’s going to have to give though, because they’re both top three in allowing the three-point shot. A lot of that has to do with effort, running out on shooters and pushing them off the line. Two teams that want to be great defensively and occasionally succeed. And while we know the Bucks allow a lot of free throws, the Spurs aren’t any better. Through 11 games, the Spurs have allowed 308 free throws compared to 302 for the Bucks. Perhaps this free throws allowed thing IS a sign of good defense. The Spurs are rarely bad company to keep on that end of the ball.

This will the the Bucks biggest test of the young season, a road game against a long time Western Conference powerhouse. If they can pull this one out, without Bogut, without Michael Redd and possibly without Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, it will be a blow to the argument that the Bucks aren’t good and can only beat bad teams.

cherylsteele
11-23-2009, 12:27 AM
Here is a useful link to keep up with the Spurs' game dates:
link (http://www.spurs.com)
:D

thispego
11-23-2009, 12:31 AM
:lol yes i put too much faith in the game preview thread

raspsa
11-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Please Kurt.. take it easy on Timmy.

silverblackfan
11-23-2009, 05:39 AM
Kurt will probably have a good game against Timmy.

Brandon Jennings vs. Tony Parker

I am sure the guy is good, but really? I really hope Tony reads that preview.

VivaPopovich
11-23-2009, 06:00 AM
too bad bruce isn't here

he'd chew up jennings and spit him out

common bogans, let's see what you can do

DieMrBond
11-23-2009, 06:06 AM
Did he seriously give Jennings the advantage over Parker?
The kids been great, granted ... but seriously? And Tony has been out, but still... Why not rank him above Nash, DWill, CP3 to while we are at it?

benefactor
11-23-2009, 09:14 AM
Ahh, our old friend Keith Bogans. Bogans is another guy brought on by the Spurs to shoot corner threes when Duncan gets doubled teamed down low. The Bruce Bowen role if you will. Bogans isn’t great in this role though. He’s not as good a three point shooter as he’s often credited and is more of a guard than Bowen was. He likes to try and do some dribbling, attempts at creation, usually without success. Bogans is not a bad defender, but seems more wary of getting physical than Bowen did. He’s also not dirty. Anyway, Bogans is not the great role player Bowen once was, but is serviceable off the bench when the Spurs get healthy. Actually, that’s a pretty good description of Charlie Bell too.
He is obviously going with whatever he remembers about Bogans and not about his play on the floor this year. He has been our best defender and has show good decision making offensively...shooting 53% from the field. Actually playing for a team that is a winner probably has a lot to do with it.

Chieflion
11-23-2009, 09:17 AM
I am suprised completely_deck has not made the game thread yet. Hope the Spurs build on the recent win against Washington. Pop, please don't fuck up the Parker-Bogans-Jefferson-Duncan-McDyess starting lineup.

shelshor
11-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Referee Assignments
Mon. Nov 23
Milwaukee @ San Antonio: Steve Javie; Eric Dalen; Pat Fraher

spursfan1000
11-23-2009, 12:09 PM
I hope Spurs can pull out a win to go .500, but it seems very unlikely.

Blackjack
11-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Here Comes Brandon Jennings
by Timothy Varner

A couple quick thoughts prior to the game.

Despite the fact that Milwaukee always gives San Antonio fits, the Spurs are expected to beat the Bucks this evening. The Spurs are giving 9 points in the spread, which is strange considering Milwaukee’s 8-3 record.

Keep reading → (http://www.48minutesofhell.com/2009/11/23/here-comes-brandon-jennings/)

duncan228
11-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Game to pay attention to: Bucks vs. Spurs (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Game-to-pay-attention-to-Bucks-vs-Spurs?urn=nba,204400)
By Kelly Dwyer

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__39/ept_sports_nba_experts-901742067-1259012109.jpg?ymOQJQCDQnnIDU9f

OK, this does move around a bit, so let's try to keep up.

Tim Duncan? In. Andrew Bogut? Out. Michael Redd? Out. Manu Ginobili? Out. Tony Parker? In. Luc Mbah a Moute? Out, possibly. Richard Jefferson? In, with the Spurs.

Brandon Jennings? So, so in.

This could be a pretty solid matchup. The Spurs haven't been up to their usual stuff defensively this year, but they have been able to put points on the board. The Bucks have been stellar defensively since the outset, and though losing Bogut will hurt them in that area, replacement pivots Dan Gadzuric and Kurt Thomas are hardly slouches in that area.

Just four games tonight, including a trip to Portland for the Bulls, and a pair of lesser pairings (Kings and Grizzlies, Clippers and Timberwolves) that are bound to put NBA basketball back at least a decade. Which would be fine by me, because I'd be in better shape, and I didn't mind using a 28.8k connection.

Comment away, cats.

Milwaukee Bucks: 8-3, 94.3 possessions per game (11th-most in the NBA), 104.9 points scored per 100 possessions (19th), 99.2 points allowed per 100 possessions (second).

San Antonio Spurs: 5-6, 90.3 possessions per game (27th), 109.5 points scored per 100 possessions (fifth), 106.9 points allowed per 100 possessions (17th).

All statistics courtesy basketball-reference.com (http://www.basketball-reference.com/).

thispego
11-23-2009, 05:58 PM
DUNCAN228! You dont care that you confused me yesterday? I think you owe me an apology or two or three

TIMMYD!
11-23-2009, 06:01 PM
wow the Bucks have good defense

duncan228
11-23-2009, 06:08 PM
:lol Sorry you got confused thispego. The day and date of the games is at the beginning of the previews.

ffadicted
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
If Utah can win in SA, then the Spurs can beat the Bucks.

Hoorah

bigbendbruisebrother
11-23-2009, 11:03 PM
I'll co-sign this one :toast

Spurs 104, Bucks 89.

I'm serious. You'll see.

Well, we were within one on the spread. With the exception of the 2nd quarter lapse (whose real cause seemed to be Pop's lineup tinkering), the defense looked solid. Good team defense, good defensive rotations, great hustle for loose balls. And this--defensive rebounds: Spurs 33, Bucks 20.