PDA

View Full Version : For arguments sake, Glen Beck or Palin

InRareForm
11-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Who would you rather have the repub nomination if you only could pick these two?

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Beck

Ignignokt
11-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Palin.

panic giraffe
11-22-2009, 06:07 PM
palin would be the gift that keeps on giving.

and realistic. I don't envision a "mr.deeds goes to washington moment" for beck.

too many skeleton's in his closet, would be akin to bill ayers getting the dem nom.

Yonivore
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
If she can overcome the opposition going negative...

URIypadX3n0

baseline bum
11-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Why pick one? A Palin/Beck ticket would be awesome comedy.

whottt
11-22-2009, 06:33 PM
I wouldn't vote for Glenn Beck if he was running against Usama.

Edit: I mean Obama.

I don't why you guys try to paint Palin in the same corner as guys like Gingrich, Rush and Beck. She's not like them, she's much more moderate than they are, and it's only your absolute partisanship and unwillingness to be objective that leads you the conclusion that she is.

Insert stupid bullshit propaganda drummed up afrer she was nominated and entirely to throw some Washington dirt on her, here:

She's really not even like Hannity either but he, smartly, realizes, she's the candidate for the forseeable future, hopefully he won't influence her too much.

koriwhat
11-22-2009, 06:41 PM
fuck them both and their weak ass followers!

antimvp
11-22-2009, 06:43 PM
dipshit vs. dumbass........either one would be good.............FOR THE DNC.

whottt
11-22-2009, 06:45 PM
fuck them both and their weak ass followers!

Have I ever mentioned how totally awesome it is that guys like you ballijuana are considered "liberal"?

That's just awesome.

Every single time.

exstatic
11-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Why pick one? A Palin/Beck ticket would be awesome comedy.

Ms. Ironpants and the Emo twit....

koriwhat
11-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Have I ever mentioned how totally awesome it is that guys like you ballijuana are considered "liberal"?

That's just awesome.

Every single time.

i don't consider myself anything because i think politics are for chumps. there's no one out there, not even obama, that gives a fuck about the U.S. american people. all politicians have some sort of plan to fill their pockets and their egos.

fuck politics!

boutons_deux
11-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Please Please Please run BecKKK and/or pitbull bitch!

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2009, 08:53 PM
The more interviews I hear on this book tour the more I understand why Palin scares the fucking crap out of knee jerk liberals. That woman is not stupid and you SHOULD be scared.

jack sommerset
11-22-2009, 09:12 PM
It should be Olbermann vs Beck.

Beck in a heartbeat

exstatic
11-22-2009, 09:14 PM
The more interviews I hear on this book tour the more I understand why Palin scares the fucking crap out of knee jerk liberals. That woman is not stupid and you SHOULD be scared.

She doesn't scare me, she exhilarates me. She WILL fracture the GOP if they let her anywhere near the nomination. The biggest flap over this book so far is between Palin and the McCain camp. See?

whottt
11-22-2009, 09:48 PM
She doesn't scare me, she exhilarates me. She WILL fracture the GOP if they let her anywhere near the nomination. The biggest flap over this book so far is between Palin and the McCain camp. See?

Just like she fractured the Republican Party in Alaska by going after it's head and the sitting Republican Governor, before becoming the Republican Governor herself.

Not everyone is partisan.

EmptyMan
11-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Beck.

The power corrupting that cat would make for one hell of a ride.

boutons_deux
11-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Rural Alaska, where her disapproval number is bigger than her approval number, is not the USA. Alaska can't see the US from their front yard.

iggypop123
11-22-2009, 10:29 PM
palin, at least i can say i masturbated to the president

Duff McCartney
11-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Either way would be fine...they would both destroy the Republican party.

Glenn Beck is a bipolar nut. He's borderline insane.

Sarah Palin is a dumbass. She isn't fit to run a state let alone a country. She is as decisive as there is to come in the Republican party. She will without a doubt fracture that party because there's alot of Republicans who do not like her.

Supergirl
11-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Palin would be the best thing that could happen to the Dems in 2012. She consistently polls much, much worse against Obama than Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rudy Guiliani, and Huckabee.

Glenn Beck would be hysterical. Great comedy. If the American isn't ready for a serious, good-haired, well-suited Mormon like Mitt Romney, imagine how they'd react to a weepy manchild Mormon. He brings in great ratings for his target audience on Fox, but that doesn't make for a successful politician.

David Bowie
11-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Beck

I loved his TV show back when I had cable and I think that he is right on the money. Of course, he is seen as a nut and a huge joke, so that would never work.

balli
11-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Beck is mormon?

Of course.

edit: gross. I just looked it up and it turns out he's a convert. That's the worst, most delusional kind of mormon there is.

This is the right's voice of reason: a guy who lived 35 years and then one day said to himself- Mormonism? Yeah... that sounds about right.

EmptyMan
11-23-2009, 07:51 PM
There comes a time in a man's life when he must do what needs to be done to land the deal Bali.

ElNono
11-23-2009, 08:03 PM
I really don't care, just as long as the Republicans win.

Marcus Bryant
11-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Exit question: what's the difference between a Palin or Beck and a Wilson, FDR, Truman, or JFK?

Nbadan
11-24-2009, 03:00 AM
Exit question: what's the difference between a Palin or Beck and a Wilson, FDR, Truman, or JFK?

wtf? :drunk