PDA

View Full Version : Denver loses

Shank
11-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Just thought I'd start a thread after the Denver loss to SD so the Chargers "superfans" will know where to look.

SpursFanFirst
11-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Where are all those Denver "fans" who were on here trash talking when their team was actually winning?
It sure is quiet lately.

IronMexican
11-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Where are all those Denver "fans" who were on here trash talking when their team was actually winning?
It sure is quiet lately.

No shit. It seems like a lot of them aren't around now.

SpursFanFirst
11-22-2009, 07:40 PM
No shit. It seems like a lot of them aren't around now.

They're probably afraid we'll start our "jealous" rants...you know the ones.

HarlemHeat37
11-22-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm pretty sure all of us posted last week, stop trying to act like we aren't here anymore..

Too many mistakes by this team..2 fumbles in the red zone hurt the most, changed the game..still have 3 games vs. Oakland and KC, hopefully we'll see a spark..doesn't look good so far..it's too bad, since nobody at the top of the AFC looks good at all..

dirk4mvp
11-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Bronco fans haven't been too confident like they were a few weeks ago.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136513

SpursFanFirst
11-22-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm pretty sure all of us posted last week, stop trying to act like we aren't here anymore..

I'm pretty sure the chatter has quieted down considerably.
I have seen you here plenty, but there are several more who did a lot of talking weeks 1-6 who have been MIA for the most part.

Shank
11-22-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm here. So?

LOL texans
11-22-2009, 08:08 PM

Too many mistakes by this team..2 fumbles in the red zone hurt the most, changed the game..still have 3 games vs. Oakland and KC, hopefully we'll see a spark..doesn't look good so far..it's too bad, since nobody at the top of the AFC looks good at all..

Colts???? Pats???? What they don't look good?

Dumbshit.

KSeal
11-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Enjoyed seeing the Broncos get shat all over at home by the Chargers. Such chokers.

LOL texans
11-22-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm here. So?

So what?

Shank
11-22-2009, 08:12 PM
So what?

Oh hey! Look who it is! The pussy that backed away when called out last week! Welcome back.

LOL texans
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Oh hey! Look who it is! The pussy that backed away when called out last week! Welcome back.

Called out??? By you comic boy????? :lmao

Thats pretty rich after I owned you last week.

Shank
11-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Called out??? By you comic boy????? :lmao

Thats pretty rich after I owned you last week.

Nice retort.

Shank
11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3859991&postcount=6

You were called out for being a cunt that's obsessed with the Texans, which you are. It was when you were called out that you turned pussy and bailed.

And today? You bring up the Texans in a Raiders-Bengals thread.

LOL texans
11-22-2009, 08:53 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3859991&postcount=6

You were called out for being a cunt that's obsessed with the Texans, which you are. It was when you were called out that you turned pussy and bailed.

And today? You bring up the Texans in a Raiders-Bengals thread.

Bailed :lmao....yeah because I have a life comicboy. Sorry I can't spend all day playing on the internet owning and shiting on dumbshits like you.

I mean, I guess Spiderman is cool and all if you are into that kind of stuff superhero comic book stuff and wish you had superpowers and all like little kids do.

LOL texans
11-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Oh no, here I go "bailing" again because I have real life matters to attend to

:lmao Shank loser comicboy

Shank
11-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Oh no, here I go "bailing" again because I have real life matters to attend to

:lmao Shank loser comicboy

Real life matters?

Really? You don't know one fucking thing about me, man. I have an avatar of a random character and you think I own a shitload of comics? If you knew me in real life, you'd know I'm nothing like that. So get off your fucking bullshit high horse, thinking you know more than you really do.

Go jerk off to more tapes of the Texans losing.

katyon6th
11-23-2009, 10:20 AM
They're probably afraid we'll start our "jealous" rants...you know the ones.

I don't. Which ones are you talking about?

As for us "fans", we've been around. I don't think you have.

Who are you, anyway?

Whisky Dog
11-23-2009, 10:38 AM
Wow, katy's so mean now.

katyon6th
11-23-2009, 10:44 AM
I know. I'm so much nicer when the Broncos are winning.

johnsmith
11-23-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm pretty sure the chatter has quieted down considerably.
I have seen you here plenty, but there are several more who did a lot of talking weeks 1-6 who have been MIA for the most part.

My bad, I've been traveling for work a lot lately but I'm actually on vacation in Denver for Thanksgiving right now.

Broncos are slowly losing grip on the season, we'll rebuild though and start getting better.

As for you, since you're a "Spurs Fan First", I'll be sure to holla at you in the spring when your "first" team gets bounced out of the first round by the Nuggets.

katyon6th
11-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Will you be at the game Thursday?

J.T.
11-23-2009, 01:41 PM
nobody at the top of the AFC looks good at all..

you stupid fuck :lmao

LOL texans
11-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Real life matters?

Really? You don't know one fucking thing about me, man. I have an avatar of a random character and you think I own a shitload of comics? If you knew me in real life, you'd know I'm nothing like that. So get off your fucking bullshit high horse, thinking you know more than you really do.

Go jerk off to more tapes of the Texans losing.

Hey do you have the first issue of Spiderman? I hear it goes for about 40,000 dollars
http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_big/0/0/6/1177963549-21129-0.jpg

LOL texans
11-23-2009, 02:10 PM
My bad, I've been traveling for work a lot lately but I'm actually on vacation in Denver for Thanksgiving right now.

Broncos are slowly losing grip on the season, we'll rebuild though and start getting better.

As for you, since you're a "Spurs Fan First", I'll be sure to holla at you in the spring when your "first" team gets bounced out of the first round by the Nuggets.

lol broncos

lol nuggets

lol Carmelo, biggest bitch in the NBA

Shank
11-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Hey do you have the first issue of Spiderman? I hear it goes for about 40,000 dollars
http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_big/0/0/6/1177963549-21129-0.jpg

Is that what you've heard? Because I know absolutely nothing about it.

SpursFanFirst
11-23-2009, 04:55 PM

Aw, you're cute.

If they get bounced, then they get bounced. I'm not ready to count them out yet, though. We'll see how the rest of the season plays out and they've had time to gel.
You might have to reach me through PM or the NFL forum, though, since I'm rarely in the Spurs forum now. Too many drama queens for my taste.

SpursFanFirst
11-23-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't. Which ones are you talking about?

As for us "fans", we've been around. I don't think you have.

Who are you, anyway?

I'm always in the NFL forum.

The "rants" I'm referring to are the ones Denver fans accused other fans of putting on...because we were so "jealous" of the Denver start.
When some of us said we weren't necessarily impressed with what we were seeing from them, we were told we were saying that because we were either jealous or afraid.

I only found the Denver collapse funny because of all the early talk.
The truth of the matter is, I couldn't care less about Denver. I'm pretty indifferent. But, I call it like I see it.

I'm glad your team started off well, but really. It was too soon to start the mouthing off.

But then again, I'm well aware there are many loud-mouthed Colts fans on here too, so...

SpursFanFirst
11-23-2009, 07:07 PM
I didn't even know katy existed until her shitty team got off to a lucky start. SpursFanFirst can be an annoying Colts homer, but at least she's always around the NFL Forum regardless of how her team does.

Wait...how am I an annoying Colts homer?
I tell it like it is, and don't sugarcoat it.

LOL texans
11-23-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm always in the NFL forum.

The "rants" I'm referring to are the ones Denver fans accused other fans of putting on...because we were so "jealous" of the Denver start.
When some of us said we weren't necessarily impressed with what we were seeing from them, we were told we were saying that because we were either jealous or afraid.

I only found the Denver collapse funny because of all the early talk.
The truth of the matter is, I couldn't care less about Denver. I'm pretty indifferent. But, I call it like I see it.

I'm glad your team started off well, but really. It was too soon to start the mouthing off.

But then again, I'm well aware there are many loud-mouthed Colts fans on here too, so...

SpursFanFirst with the beatdown on this Katy!

LOL texans
11-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Is that what you've heard? Because I know absolutely nothing about it.

Oh, okay, guess your more of an "evil" Spiderman fan. Cool.

But you should go through your comics bro, you might have some gems in there worth something.

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 10:17 PM
What we're going thru now is why the coach should have made nice with Cutler. Orton is worthless if a reciever is farther than 15 yards downfield. :depressed

SpursFanFirst
11-23-2009, 10:35 PM
What we're going thru now is why the coach should have made nice with Cutler. Orton is worthless if a reciever is farther than 15 yards downfield. :depressed

Not to kick ya while you're down, but honestly - I was shocked at the way yall enbraced him (Orton) at the start of the season. If you'd ever watched him in Chicago, you'd know it was just a matter of time.

That's what many of us were trying to say weeks ago.

Shank
11-23-2009, 11:04 PM
Because the QB is the problem right now...

Right.

Shank
11-23-2009, 11:07 PM
Orton was playing at a Pro Bowl level before the ankle injury last year. He won games with the same tools Cutler is losing with right now. Cutler hasn't had a winning record since high school. He's a loser.

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Broncos have contacted Jeff Garcia..interesting..

Shank
11-23-2009, 11:38 PM
So have the Steelers.

LOL texans
11-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Orton was playing at a Pro Bowl level before the ankle injury last year. He won games with the same tools Cutler is losing with right now. Cutler hasn't had a winning record since high school. He's a loser.

:lmao

Orton will NEVER and has never played a season at a pro bowl level.

Thats just taking homerism way tooooooo far.

Shank
11-24-2009, 02:04 PM
:lmao

Orton will NEVER and has never played a season at a pro bowl level.

Thats just taking homerism way tooooooo far.

He was on pace to put up better numbers than Eli.

Deion Sanders
11-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Michael Trabtree

LOL texans
11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
He was on pace to put up better numbers than Eli.

First of all,put the comics down....okay now. Orton and Eli play in different Conferences, so its not like they were competing for a pro-bowl spot against eachother. I also find it hard to believe Orton would ever put up better stats than Eli during the course of a season, much less his other AFC comptetition for a Pro-Bowl spot...Peyton, Tom, Ben, Phillip, Carson...just to name a few.

Shank
11-25-2009, 02:22 PM
First of all,put the comics down....okay now. Orton and Eli play in different Conferences, so its not like they were competing for a pro-bowl spot against eachother. I also find it hard to believe Orton would ever put up better stats than Eli during the course of a season, much less his other AFC comptetition for a Pro-Bowl spot...Peyton, Tom, Ben, Phillip, Carson...just to name a few.

The Bears weren't in the NFC last year? Really? When I wrote "last year", that should have been your key right there.

You stupid motherfucker.

J.T.
11-25-2009, 02:42 PM
SFF unfairly gets ripped for being a Colts homer a lot it seems. It's probably for having Colts and Cowboys in her user title but really do you ever see her on here pumping up the Cowboys? I don't. She fucking lives in Indy people. That's a pretty good excuse, if you want to call it that, for repping the Colts.

If there's an annoying Colts homer on this board, it's either me, dirk, or more recently this LOL texans character whose true identity we have yet to uncover.

J.T.
11-25-2009, 02:48 PM
And for the record Shank usually brings it Thunderdome style with his avatar choices. If he's a comic book nerd, then he's like 1/32nd the comic book nerd that someone such as Shagia Frost (or whatever he's calling himself these days) or maybe even CBF with his secret love for The Dark Knight movie. This is a documented occurence. One time the mookie crew was having a GTG and I came over with some greenery. We all got baked and decided to watch The Dark Knight. At the end of the movie, CBF said, with tears in his eyes, "Brahs, that was the greatest thing I have ever seen. Heath Ledger chode bloaded that movie harder than Vince Young bloaded USC I saidddd."

LOL texans
11-25-2009, 03:26 PM
The Bears weren't in the NFC last year? Really? When I wrote "last year", that should have been your key right there.

You stupid motherfucker.

That's my bad. Guess I missed the part where you had the Bears cock of last year in your mouth. Since you are a Broncos fan, I'd naturally thought you were talking about Orton as a Bronco. Silly me for thinking that. In either case, Orton still blows.....ok, you can get back to your Spidy comic now.

Shank
11-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Your shit is getting old, man.

IronMexican
11-25-2009, 03:50 PM
lol texans is JT or stretch.

LOL texans
11-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Your shit is getting old, man.

Nah, My shits fresh brah.

But you still didn't clarify why you were propping Orton of LAST year with the Bears. How does last year on a different team, have anything to do with Orton the overhyped Broncos of this year. I'm just not seeing your logic in that one.

Shank
11-25-2009, 04:04 PM
How he played in Chicago was brought up and how we shouldn't be surprised at his current level of play. I was pointing out that he's not the root of Denver's issues right now. He played well for the Bears last year, before the injury, using about the same weapons as Cutler has right now. (Posts 34 and 35)

leemajors
11-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Cuntler could just as easily be throwing red zone picks in Denver.

dirk4mvp
11-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Cuntler could just as easily be throwing red zone picks in Denver.

He also could easily have his int number cut in half if he were throwing to capable receivers.

Shank
11-25-2009, 05:14 PM
He also could easily have his int number cut in half if he were throwing to capable receivers.

And if he didn't exhibit poor technique, judgment and allow his ego to get in the way.

He had more-than-capable receivers in Denver and still couldn't put up a winning record. He's a turd, no matter where he plays. Hell, he threw a fucking pick in the Pro Bowl.

leemajors
11-25-2009, 05:17 PM

Possibly. He makes a lot of really shitty, careless decisions though. He has a damn strong arm but it doesn't seem like much is between his ears.

dirk4mvp
11-25-2009, 05:22 PM
And if he didn't exhibit poor technique, judgment and allow his ego to get in the way.

Well that too.

He had more-than-capable receivers in Denver and still couldn't put up a winning record. He's a turd, no matter where he plays. Hell, he threw a fucking pick in the Pro Bowl.

It was his fault the Brocos D was ranked 29th last year?

Shank
11-25-2009, 05:33 PM
The team, as a whole, was rough last year. Defense included, obviously. But it didn't help when he would throw redzone picks and decide to mope through games they needed to win. The defense in Chicago, even with all the injuries, is better than that garbage Denver trotted out last year and he's STILL letting the team down.

SpursFanFirst
11-25-2009, 08:23 PM
SFF unfairly gets ripped for being a Colts homer a lot it seems. It's probably for having Colts and Cowboys in her user title but really do you ever see her on here pumping up the Cowboys? I don't. She fucking lives in Indy people. That's a pretty good excuse, if you want to call it that, for repping the Colts.

If there's an annoying Colts homer on this board, it's either me, dirk, or more recently this LOL texans character whose true identity we have yet to uncover.

Thanks, JT.

I AM a Cowboys fan. I was raised in San Antonio, and my Dad was a big Cowboys fan back in the day. What can I say? You know what you're taught, and I was taught to be a Cowboys fan. :)
Living here in Indy, though, I rarely get to see Cowboys games, especially if they're up against the Colts games. Everything else gets blocked out.

With all that being said, I have been outspoken about the Cowboys and Romo all season - last season too. There's just no point going in the game threads if I can't watch the games.

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Lol..