PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else disapointed we didn't get 60 wins this year?

TNT21
04-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Listen, I know it's just a number, but I think I've gotten a little spoiled over the last couple of seasons. It seems like 60 is always our number, but not this year. I'm just a little let down, but I know alot of our guys played very little and some not at all. What do you guys think this does to our momentum, or lack thereof if anything? :depressed

SequSpur
04-20-2005, 10:09 PM
I will be disappointed if we play phoenix and they win the first 2 games due to home court advantage, then I will be pissed.

SPARKY
04-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Fuck it man 16 is the only # that matters.

Ginofan
04-20-2005, 10:13 PM
Just a little...

The two game losing streak doesn't really look that spectacular going into the playoffs but then again everyone starts over in the postseason. Let's just be thankful that no one got hurt tonight.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Listen, I know it's just a number, but I think I've gotten a little spoiled over the last couple of seasons. It seems like 60 is always our number, but not this year. I'm just a little let down, but I know alot of our guys played very little and some not at all. What do you guys think this does to our momentum, or lack thereof if anything? :depressed
I think the Spurs psyche is going to be very fragile because other teams will tease them by chanting "59, 59, 59" and it will make them lose.

exstatic
04-20-2005, 10:21 PM
It seems like 60 is always our number, but not this year.

Uh, do a little research. SA has only topped the 60 win mark twice: The year they got punked by Houston in the WCFs, and '03.

T Park
04-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Not a bit.

A healthy Tim Duncan, not getting injured at all??

Spurs have 66 wins easy.

Jdspur20
04-20-2005, 10:34 PM
no.

Kori Ellis
04-20-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm not disappointed because before the season started, I thought they'd finish with 57 or so.

It will be disappointing if the Spurs do not go far in the postseason though.

T Park
04-20-2005, 10:38 PM
I thought theyd have 60 even, and that was a healthy team.

In retrospect a HEALTHY team, wouldve won 65 66 games.

Easy.

This season will be dissapointing if there is no championship.

Because that is what this team is CAPABLE of.

That is what this team SHOULD do.

If they dont? The season is a failure plain and simple.

IceColdBrewski
04-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Who cares about 60 wins?

It's all about getting the rings.

Nikos
04-20-2005, 11:53 PM
I'm not disappointed because before the season started, I thought they'd finish with 57 or so.

It will be disappointing if the Spurs do not go far in the postseason though.

You mean dissapointing if they do not go all the way right?

Kori Ellis
04-20-2005, 11:58 PM
You mean dissapointing if they do not go all the way right?

Maybe. I probably wouldn't freak out if they lost a hard fought series in the Finals to Miami or something.

But if they don't make it out of the West, that will definitely suck.

PM5K
04-21-2005, 12:06 AM
With our home court record there is no question we'd trample over everyone if we had HCA for the entire playoffs, I still think we have a damn good shot to win it all but I am dissapointed that we didn't get HCA, as for sixty all I cared about was what it took for HCA.....

milkyway21
04-21-2005, 02:44 AM
NO.

I'd be very disappointed if the Spurs didn't make the playoffs and Tim Duncan would do "the Kevin Garnett" after the game.....

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Kevin Garnett quietly sneaked out the back door, avoiding the media on the last night of the Minnesota Timberwolves' disappointing season.
It was a fitting finish to a chapter in Timberwolves history that few will want to talk about again.

...the Spurs are in the playoffs. We made it again. And the team didn't disappoint the fans. So I am happy:D

caŽlo
04-21-2005, 03:20 AM
im not. as long as we whip our opponents butt n the playoffs and win the rock.