PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else see Garnett purposely trip Chris Duhon

F_U_Buddy
11-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Garnett is a ho...barely beat the Knicks...I hope the mainstream media picks up on it and run a story exposing this fake energy thug...He purposely tripped Chris Duhon after Duhon stole the ball and was headed for a layup....it's a shame Boston's top guy has been reduced to this level of play....He may have hit the game winner this time but Karma can be bitch Celtic fans...you just have to wonder about a guy that goes out of his way to trip another player...the ultimate bitch move from the ultimate bitch player on the ultimate bitch team with bitch ass fans...

sefant77
11-22-2009, 08:22 PM
After all that crap he pulled in the last 1-2 years its just a question of time until someone knocks him out on the court.

Let us pray for it to happen.

SpursRulez4eVeR
11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
yea... and he was clapping after the play too @sshole

lefty
11-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Where is Anthony Peeler when you need him ?

boutons_deux
11-22-2009, 09:00 PM
KG and LeBron should their heads up each others asses.

Ballin Boy
11-22-2009, 09:29 PM
KG and LeBron should their heads up each others asses.:lol

mogrovejo
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Great play, delivered us the game.

LOL @ Lakers fan complaining about dirty plays. If Karma can be a bitch, I'd be very worried if I had Kobe, Artest and Fisher in my team. (Spurs fans agreeing with the OP is even more pathetic).

iggypop123
11-22-2009, 10:00 PM
this thread is worthless without a vid

ElNono
11-23-2009, 12:52 AM
I swear. I would pay the fine of whoever levels that KG bitch. Just knock him out cold, then start yelling 'Everything is possible' while pounding the chest.

JamStone
11-23-2009, 12:56 AM
Not just anyone. It should be a short, white point guard who does it.

Tell JJ Barea to punch him in the shin. And then if KG falls, bitch slap him in the face.

BRHornet45
11-23-2009, 01:00 AM
sons its a shame no one will knock this motherfucker out on the court. I'm talking a right hand straight to his mouth and dropped to the floor with his head cracking on the floor. piece of shit .... whoever would do this would be my all time favorite player. come on thuggin and buggin Kenyon Martin! you can do it son! god bless

ElNono
11-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Sasha Pachulia was close until KG backed down. The problem is that KG is such a puss that he won't pull that shit with, say, Ron Ron. Otherwise he knows he'll end up with a cracked skull.
I was just trying to think who else could do it, and damn... We're missing the enforcer-type of players in this league these days...

Blackjack
11-23-2009, 01:07 AM
^ ^ I concur, Dad. :tu

Blackjack
11-23-2009, 01:11 AM
Sasha Pachulia was close until KG backed down. The problem is that KG is such a puss that he won't pull that shit with, say, Ron Ron. Otherwise he knows he'll end up with a cracked skull.
I was just trying to think who else could do it, and damn... We're missing the enforcer-type of players in this league these days...

There's one guy that comes to mind, and it'd be absolutely perfect..

Nate Robinson.

Pero
11-23-2009, 03:43 AM
(Spurs fans agreeing with the OP is even more pathetic).

Are you kidding? KG is one of the few players who almost nobody likes anymore around here. :rolleyes

I hope someone knocks him out during a game too.

anonoftheinternets
11-23-2009, 04:11 AM
(Spurs fans agreeing with the OP is even more pathetic).

After KGs love tap on duncan's head, no spur fan will forget how pathetic and cheap KG is ...

duhoh
11-23-2009, 04:20 AM

LOL @ Lakers fan complaining about dirty plays. If Karma can be a bitch, I'd be very worried if I had Kobe, Artest and Fisher in my team. (Spurs fans agreeing with the OP is even more pathetic).

artest isn't dirty.

i reserve judgement for fish and steak though

alamo50
11-23-2009, 05:17 AM
Yep, watched the whole game and was rooting together with Spike.
I realy don't understand how people can respect KG.

Chandler should have made it appear obvious that KG kicked him instead of just laying there on the ground and hit the court with his hands. It looked like he was sorry for himself for tripping over his own legs.

Chieflion
11-23-2009, 05:22 AM
The Knicks were screwed with Garnett's full extension pushing Wilson Chandler on the screen, then getting open for the jump shot.

Muser
11-23-2009, 07:38 AM
Spurs play Boston a week Thursday, and we all know KG is Bonners bitch.

urunobili
11-23-2009, 08:45 AM
no video still?

boston.balla
11-23-2009, 10:26 AM
i hope someday somebody will bitch this boy up, even though he's a celt i can't stand his douchery. I understand when you're a bad boy and get into fights and act tough, but you gotta back it up and this boy right here can get in fights only with pgs which is absolutely low.

phyzik
11-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Seeing Matt Bonner knock KG out would make my head explode from non-stop laughter.

Flux451
11-23-2009, 11:37 AM
i will believe it when I see it, otherwise KG will only be on the verge of ultimate pussdom in my book until then

TheMACHINE
11-23-2009, 11:39 AM
que Da_SunsFan and his "are you sure Duhon didnt trip over KG's leg" excuse.

JJ Hickson
11-23-2009, 11:50 AM

lol barely beating the Knicks