PDA

View Full Version : I am SO gonna regret this tomorrow...

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2009, 09:08 PM
I was working at the ranch all day and driving home I started thinking about microwaves and the "first" thing that really sold me on them and that was nachos...hell, throw some fresh chips on the plate, slice some longhorn cheese on top, fresh sliced jalapenos, some cracked red pepper...nuke for 45 seconds...instant killer nachos...

Shit.

I'm on my third plate. This is SO gonna burn in the morning.

exstatic
11-22-2009, 09:20 PM
:lmao Yeah, most people can handle EATING nachos. It's the "exit" that's the kicker.

Best of luck, CC. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
11-22-2009, 09:51 PM
hell. i did this when i was 8, but thanks for the tip, emeril.

Frenzy
11-22-2009, 09:55 PM
You sure like talking about food man. Are you of a "healthy" statue?

Leetonidas
11-22-2009, 10:01 PM

Well, he did say he was working at a ranch all day, and not many fatties can do that.

Frenzy
11-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Well, he did say he was working at a ranch all day, and not many fatties can do that.
haha I didn't say fattie. You can be plump..like that dude big baby davis.

baseline bum
11-22-2009, 10:10 PM
I was working at the ranch all day and driving home I started thinking about microwaves and the "first" thing that really sold me on them and that was nachos...hell, throw some fresh chips on the plate, slice some longhorn cheese on top, fresh sliced jalapenos, some cracked red pepper...nuke for 45 seconds...instant killer nachos...

Shit.

I'm on my third plate. This is SO gonna burn in the morning.

Fresh as in not pickled? Pickled jalapenos SUCK, but man, I love them raw. I can't imagine being able to notice the red pepper much if the jalapenos are raw and you didn't throw the seeds away though.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2009, 10:16 PM

I think I'm reasonably healthy. I could/should lose 30-40 pounds but I'm a big guy...I'm 6'5", wide shoulders, just basically a big guy...I weighed 260 in college when I was running 10 miles a day, lifting weights 6 days a week, and playing sports. I'm about 245 now. Thanks for your concern.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Fresh as in not pickled? Pickled jalapenos SUCK, but man, I love them raw. I can't imagine being able to notice the red pepper much if the jalapenos are raw and you didn't throw the seeds away though.

Yep, fresh raw pepper slices, seeds, pith, and all. Lots of them. The red pepper flakes give it a different level of flavor. I like them both.

tlongII
11-22-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm think I'm reasonably healthy. I could/should lose 30-40 pounds but I'm a big guy...I'm 6'5", wide shoulders, just basically a big guy...I weighed 260 in college when I was running 10 miles a day, lifting weights 6 days a week, and playing sports. I'm about 245 now. Thanks for your concern.

Dude, college was a loooong time ago! :lol

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Dude, college was a loooong time ago! :lol

No shit. I'm just glad I'm still below the old playing weight. Like I said, I could afford to lose a few pounds but I do like to cook/eat. Hasn't stopped me from doing anything I want to do yet...

Cyrano
11-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Maybe you should adopt "Fire Down Below" as your theme song.....

11-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Ice cream lad, lots of ice cream...

CosmicCowboy
11-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Ice cream lad, lots of ice cream...

LOL, I took that preventive measure. It wasn't too bad. My morning ritual is to stop for coffee on the way to work which triggers the delivery of my morning load as soon as I get to the shop. Unfortunately one of my employees was locked in the men's restroom when I got there and took fucking forever. The beer/nachos/ice cream really wanted out. When my ass finally hit the seat it blasted out so fast it barely burned :lol