PDA

View Full Version : For arguments sake, Obama or Keith Olbermann

mogrovejo
11-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Say Olbermann decides to run in the primary against Obama.

Who would you rather have the dem nomination if you only could pick these two? The more moderate Olbermann or the far-left Obama?

jack sommerset
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
That is a easy one for me. I really do hate Obama. So it would have to be Olbermann.

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 09:58 PM
bho. he may be a liberal who never had a real job. However he's not insane.

EmptyMan
11-22-2009, 09:59 PM
I would have to vote for Keith O SIRRRRRRRRR. How could anyone I BEG YOUR PARDON not vote for Keith O SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

spursncowboys
11-22-2009, 10:12 PM
I would have to vote for Keith O SIRRRRRRRRR. How could anyone I BEG YOUR PARDON not vote for Keith O SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Does the White house have a bath tub for him?

iggypop123
11-22-2009, 10:31 PM
i dont know, olberman seems like people would love to punch him but with obama people want to lynch him. i guess its olberman at least he would stay alive

Supergirl
11-22-2009, 11:17 PM
LOL that people think Obama is "far left"...as Bill Maher says, "do they realize he's not even a liberal?"

Marcus Bryant
11-22-2009, 11:26 PM
Bill Maher portrayed as a voice of reason? Yikes.

balli
11-23-2009, 12:24 AM
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/circle_jerk :jack

panic giraffe
11-23-2009, 11:44 AM
LOL that people think Obama is "far left"...as Bill Maher says, "do they realize he's not even a liberal?"

yeah no shit.

i nearly hit other cars out of laughter whenever i scan through talk radio and hear them call obama a "the leftist president we have ever seen" or "marxist" or whatever label the want to use for half-black that day.

dude has yet to sign any legislation that would be considered "liberal".

anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't read history much about people like FDR, or say george washington.

but if you just want your own wing-nut version of the palin or beck thread then at least pick a pundit who actually considered a run before, like chris matthews, dude was all set to be the next junior senator from PA til the national DNC promised specter the job for a few votes.

or maddow, she's someone that i would seriously vote for, plus i think that she would be more the electable in her home state. on a national level, she already has a reputation of not being a hack, can admit when she's wrong, and backs up her statements with facts. all of which makes her more qualified for the job then palin.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-23-2009, 01:53 PM

I'll bite. Then what is he? If you say a moderate then warn me so I can make sure I dont have food or water in my mouth.

panic giraffe
11-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I'll bite. Then what is he? If you say a moderate then warn me so I can make sure I dont have food or water in my mouth.

well what has he done that proves he's "far left"?

was it starting the healthcare debate as a compromise?
or was it keeping the troops in iraq?
or maybe it was keeping gitmo open? yeah that just screams pinko.

dude is the north's answer to bill clinton.

EmptyMan
11-23-2009, 07:47 PM

You do realize Maher does not have to hold his punches on his piece of shit hbo show like Obama has to in that old white house?

A progressive is a progressive is a progressive.

Winehole23
11-23-2009, 11:01 PM
We have two center left parties.

One that pretends to be conservative, and one that pretends to be left wing.

Winehole23
11-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Both are statist, big business/big bureaucracy parties. Both overtax and overspend.

Winehole23
11-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Both parties are the war party; both are in hock to the military-industrial complex and the Wilsonian projection of power.

Marcus Bryant
11-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Stop. You're making sense.

Spurminator
11-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Winehole, you're getting in the way of the cheerleaders.

They're about to do the pyramid too.

Winehole23
11-23-2009, 11:37 PM
They're about to do the pyramid too.Is that the same thing as an Eiffel Tower (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?defid=1242963&term=eiffel+tower)?

Winehole23
11-23-2009, 11:41 PM
OIC. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pyramid)