PDA

View Full Version : I think the audience would agree with me there...

Brodie Bruce
11-23-2009, 02:04 AM
Greetings, my friends. There's something I'd like to ask all of you. Today I found out that I--a proud and loyal 360 user--am getting a PS3 for Christmas from my girlfriend. This is one thing I love about women. It's that they tell secrets to their friends without realizing that girls can't keep secrets! It's bad ass.

Anyway, I don't know how to feel like this. I mean, is it going to feel like I'm banging this really hot chick one minute and then right after we get done I get a phone call and then go do it all over again with her best friend? Or maybe it'll be kick ass, like being a double agent. I'd be all like James Bond, "Bruce, Brodie Bruce," only I'd call myself 004. Double-O Seven is just something you can't borrow even if you are just hypothesizing a bizarre dual-console ownership scenario. But really, 004 just so I could have a comic book reference in my secret agent code. I don't really like the Fantastic Four all that much, but nothing else came to mind.

So please, any of you who may own 360s and PS3s... am I going to lose my gamer street cred? I don't want to lose my gamer street cred!

Slydragon
11-23-2009, 04:18 AM
I rather been a Xbox/PS3 owner over a Xbox/Wii owner any day.

For the record I do own a ps3 and xbox

symple19
11-23-2009, 04:22 AM
lame...buy a PC and be done with it.

DarkReign
11-23-2009, 12:41 PM
I dont mean to be a total prick here, but...

How old are you?

You seriously feel like youre cheating in some way because you own and play two different systems?

I thought this state of being was reserved for prepubescent boys and video game flame wars. Who knew a person old enough to have a girlfriend that can afford to buy them a $250 gift would experience the same thing...huh.

DarkReign
11-23-2009, 12:43 PM
For the record, Ive owned every system since SNES. Prior to that, I was too young to afford them myself so I was stuck with what parents/grandparents bought me (Nintendo only).

Obviously, there are a couple exceptions. No Turbo Graphix 16, Sega CD or other off-brand crap (im looking at you NeoGeo).

I will say I was a little apprehensive about Playstation when it first came out, but I relented all the same.

MiamiHeat
11-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Greetings, my friends. There's something I'd like to ask all of you. Today I found out that I--a proud and loyal 360 user--am getting a PS3 for Christmas from my girlfriend. This is one thing I love about women. It's that they tell secrets to their friends without realizing that girls can't keep secrets! It's bad ass.

Anyway, I don't know how to feel like this. I mean, is it going to feel like I'm banging this really hot chick one minute and then right after we get done I get a phone call and then go do it all over again with her best friend? Or maybe it'll be kick ass, like being a double agent. I'd be all like James Bond, "Bruce, Brodie Bruce," only I'd call myself 004. Double-O Seven is just something you can't borrow even if you are just hypothesizing a bizarre dual-console ownership scenario. But really, 004 just so I could have a comic book reference in my secret agent code. I don't really like the Fantastic Four all that much, but nothing else came to mind.

So please, any of you who may own 360s and PS3s... am I going to lose my gamer street cred? I don't want to lose my gamer street cred!

The female friend who betrayed your girlfriend's trust and told you about the PS3, she likes you. You could probably fuck her.

jacobdrj
11-25-2009, 11:24 AM
I stopped with consoles after the SNES. PC all the way. But they don't really make games for PC anymore... Not like in 1998...

Shaolin-Style
11-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Wish they'd just make one single console I could get games on without making a tough decision to spend lots of money on an additional console to expand my library of titles. I'm a 360 owner myself, but I'd love to have a ps3 to play games like Demons Souls and Heavy Rain.

And sure they make games for PCs these days. Look at all the crappy "free to play" mmorpgs/shooters that come out where you can pay real cash to crush your poor competition.

Cry Havoc
11-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Wish they'd just make one single console I could get games on without making a tough decision to spend lots of money on an additional console to expand my library of titles. I'm a 360 owner myself, but I'd love to have a ps3 to play games like Demons Souls and Heavy Rain.

And sure they make games for PCs these days. Look at all the crappy "free to play" mmorpgs/shooters that come out where you can pay real cash to crush your poor competition.

I think PC has just as good of a library as any of the consoles. Take out the sports and a couple of FPS games and there is very little difference.