PDA

View Full Version : Ric Bucher- They are gonna let them play

T Park
04-20-2005, 11:15 PM
In his opinion he thinks the refs are gonna be more leaniant and that favors teams like Washington and Memphis.

He said if the the refs allow the Memphis Phoenix series to get UGLY, then Memphis can push this multiple games.

I disagree, but, he sold it pretty well, what do you think.

Could the Grizzlies, if allowed to slow down, uglify, and totally gross up the playoff series, have a shot against the mighty Phoenix Suns???

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Forget Suns/Grizz. If they're gonna let teams play physical D, I'm worried about round 2 vs. Seattle's bone thugz 'n harmony front line.

T Park
04-20-2005, 11:19 PM
Thats fine.

Mohammed/Massenburg will straighten there asses out.

But, if you go by some's predictions, Seattle wont make it out of the first round.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2005, 11:21 PM
In the season of the Brawl, I doubt they'll let too much go by. They always ease up during the playoffs, but the Maverics will screw it up for everybody. I have a feeling the series with the Rockettes is going to get chippy.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-20-2005, 11:32 PM
yao ming is gonna lay the smack down

Brodels
04-20-2005, 11:33 PM
I don't think we know what Phoenix is going to do in the playoffs. It's all new to that team. I can see Memphis giving them some trouble...they're well coached, deep, and have a little bit of playoff experience together as a group.

Can they win? I don't think it's likely, but we certainly can't count them out until we actually see how Phoenix plays in the postseason.