PDA

View Full Version : Model(s) wanted for Spurs cause

Fabbs
11-23-2009, 10:56 AM
Do you know, or are you a potential model to help the Spurs return to winning Championship ways by doing your part in the following:

Model(s) to sit behind the Spurs bench while wearing shirts with this emblazoned on the front and possibly rear. Also camera operator to catch Pops reaction, altho hopefully the national media will catch that. Perhaps the local media too, that is if they are willing to report on it.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/666-4.jpg

While i think for effectiveness and media coverage purposes the models should be in the mold of these:
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/bukefal2/longhorngirl.png
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/bukefal2/steph3f.png
That is in no way to be interpreted that the models must have such figures. I will gladly consider those of any size and physique. Not gender specific. Willingness and a heartfelt desire to see the Spurs return to Championship ways is the key criteria.

Fabbs
12-29-2009, 09:51 AM
mouse, With the expected return of starter and the Spurs leader Michael Finley, could you update your photo storage? Also the 2nd photo of Pops polygamist wedding pic of Bonner.
Want you to emblazon the wedding pics onto Katherine Heigl so we can see how the tshirt would look on her behind the Spurs bench:
http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Katherine-Heigl/Katherine-Heigl-10.JPG

Also, T_Park EricB can we get your permission to use your photo to emblazon PopnFin on your T_Shirt?

Dr. Gonzo
12-29-2009, 11:57 AM
I'll do it.

Fabbs
12-30-2009, 11:59 AM
I'll do it.
Excellent. You will become a very valuable contributer to what may well be the recapturing of a Tim Duncan era championship.

Now to find mouse.....

Sancha
12-30-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm in. Can I wear something that shows my tetas? I like to advertise.

Fabbs
12-31-2009, 12:32 PM
mouse is working on restoring the wedding pics. Maybe some new ones too! :toast

EricB would you consider modeling some of these T_Shirts behind the Spurs bench? Can you put your hatred for me aside if it means contributing to a Spurs championship?

lennyalderette
01-02-2010, 02:25 AM
I'm in. Can I wear something that shows my tetas? I like to advertise.

please do, and dont forget to take a pic for us

Fabbs
01-13-2010, 11:33 PM
mouse is working on restoring the wedding pics. Maybe some new ones too! :toast

EricB would you consider modeling some of these T_Shirts behind the Spurs bench? Can you put your hatred for me aside if it means contributing to a Spurs championship?
EricB I'm still waiting for an answer.

Fabbs
07-21-2010, 09:38 AM
It may have been the power of SpursTalk.
In Nov of 2009, my request for model(s) to pose in a shirt with a photo of Mike Finley - Greg Pops wedding moments was fullfilled. I had the seats lined up, a model in place, and two people with a camera (other then the local media pussies who would never cross Pop.) Sure enough, as the day of the chosen game approached, Greggor Popped stunningly began benching his lover and then Fin left him for another coach. Coincidence? I'm not so sure.

We now have the same situation with the 4 year extension of Matty Bonner.
Same criteria as before, this time to wear a shirt emblazoned with this:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bonpop.jpg

Can you help the Spurs win one last title with Timmy Duncs on the team?
http://www.wallpaperme.com/28066-2/Holly-Weber-1.JPG

spursfaninla
07-21-2010, 09:42 AM
The finley pick was pretty funny.

The bonner one works fine too, but was not as great.

We shall see if bonner's time on the court lives up to this criticism; i doubt it.

big question:

fabbs = kill_bill_panda? See pick of KBP's favorite chick with fake boobs.

Fabbs
07-21-2010, 10:33 AM
The finley pick was pretty funny.
The bonner one works fine too, but was not as great.
mouse, you wanna tinker with the Bonner-Pop wedding pics?

We shall see if bonner's time on the court lives up to this criticism; i doubt it.
Lot of legitimate concern. Now we got Dick Jefferson for 4 more years? Good grief.

big question:

fabbs = kill_bill_panda? See pick of KBP's favorite chick with fake boobs.
No. I do like her as a potential model tho.
Eric_Park would be great also.

Eric_B, I'm still waiting for an answer.

Fabbs
10-23-2010, 10:15 AM
The quest to help a Spurs championship is still on.

1. Mouse we now need a wedding pic of Pop n Dick.

2. It's possible we may want two models, one for Bonner and one for Dick.

3. This model has been added to the wish list. (Props to apalisoc_9 )
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/shikator/ineedagirllikethis.jpg

gospursgojas
10-23-2010, 11:27 PM
um....please tell me who that is ^^^^

Fabbs
10-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Hopefully her and the other models names will be national news after we launch this.

Eric_Park I'm still waiting for an answer.

celldweller
10-24-2010, 12:26 AM
Here's the Winner!
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2935/gospursgo.png

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-24-2010, 12:28 AM
I look pretty good in drag. ;) :lol

I'd happily wear a Pop-RJ wedding tee because I just know he's going to see way too much time for his ability, but I'm also on the other side of the planet. If I make it over later in the season, I'm there with bells on. :D

AussieFanKurt
10-24-2010, 12:29 AM
Now I'm finished school I hope I can make it over at some stage too

Fabbs
11-19-2010, 10:53 PM
It's time. Just watched a nice 8 point lead vs the Jazz get pissed away in the mid to late 3rd, due in large part to Pop n Bonners connection.

Sickening.

CubanMustGo
11-19-2010, 11:59 PM
It's just gotta kill you that despite your Pop hatred, the team is off to its best start in history.

TJastal
11-20-2010, 12:00 AM
It's time. Just watched a nice 8 point lead vs the Jazz get pissed away in the mid to late 3rd, due in large part to Pop n Bonners connection.

Sickening.

This game reads like a blueprint for the rest of the season. The firecrotch throwing up bricks all game long and doing nothing else to contribute, (-10) for the game Meanwhile guys like Splitter & Blair who will contribute in other ways to wins when they are not scoring will lose minutes to this bum.

EricB
11-20-2010, 12:02 AM
10-1 and its pissing you guys off :lmao

love it.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2010, 12:07 AM
It's time.Time for what?

TwelveGs210
11-20-2010, 12:14 AM
http://emoboyfriend.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/fat-emo.jpg

DesignatedT
11-20-2010, 12:16 AM

Sickening.

owned.

EricB
11-20-2010, 12:19 AM
This game reads like a blueprint for the rest of the season. The firecrotch throwing up bricks all game long and doing nothing else to contribute, (-10) for the game Meanwhile guys like Splitter & Blair who will contribute in other ways to wins when they are not scoring will lose minutes to this bum.

So the Spurs will win tough fought games with good defense and timely shots by guys like Richard Jefferson and DeJuan Blair?

Color me psyched.

Fabbs
11-20-2010, 11:03 AM
I like glitzy regular season wins with Bon Bon going off for 3 pointers when the Spurs are up by 20. Playoff series losses due to idiotic coaching strategies don't bother me tho. I liked the last three years utter fails. As long as Bon Bon is in the game, I'm rootin for Pop n Bon!
Yes. Yes you do.

ChumpDumper
Time for what?
Time for you to take the raspberry chocolate chip cookies out of the oven and share them with the PollyAnna Poppers. The dinger just went off on your latest batch.

Seventyniner
11-20-2010, 11:24 AM

Meanwhile, Bonner almost single-handedly gives the Spurs a big lead in the 4th quarter against the Thunder (outplaying McDyess and Blair), and records a +29 (mind-boggling, really) against the Bulls.

It's funny to see people ignore Bonner's good games, while pissing and moaning about his bad ones. Where was all the hate for Blair the first few games of the season when he wasn't playing well at all, picking up cheap fouls and not contributing on offense?

Cessation
11-20-2010, 11:32 AM
lol that emo pig is too much

BronxCowboy
11-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Let me get this straight... Fabbs had this idea to put somebody in the stands making fun of Pop's commitment to Finley. This all in the name of getting Pop to stop playing Finley in order to help the Spurs win the championship. He thinks that this may have contributed to Finley not playing, and ultimately leaving the team. He's so thrilled with his success that he now wants to do the same with Bonner. Understandably, he's having a hard time getting people to buy in except TJastal, who may in fact be the same poster as Fabbs.

Nobody points out that benching/releasing Finley did nothing to help the Spurs win a championship? Nobody points out that the Spurs were swept in the second round by the Suns and could have really used more depth on the wings that Pop could trust?

:wakeup

Fabbs
11-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Meanwhile, Bonner almost single-handedly gives the Spurs a big lead in the 4th quarter against the Thunder (outplaying McDyess and Blair), and records a +29 (mind-boggling, really) against the Bulls.

It's funny to see people ignore Bonner's good games, while pissing and moaning about his bad ones. Where was all the hate for Blair the first few games of the season when he wasn't playing well at all, picking up cheap fouls and not contributing on offense?
Playoffs.

Mel_13
11-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Playoffs.

November.

10-1.

Fabbs
11-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Let me get this straight... Fabbs had this idea to put somebody in the stands making fun of Pop's commitment to Finley. This all in the name of getting Pop to stop playing Finley in order to help the Spurs win the championship. He thinks that this may have contributed to Finley not playing, and ultimately leaving the team. He's so thrilled with his success that he now wants to do the same with Bonner. Understandably, he's having a hard time getting people to buy in except TJastal, who may in fact be the same poster as Fabbs.

Nobody points out that benching/releasing Finley did nothing to help the Spurs win a championship? Nobody points out that the Spurs were swept in the second round by the Suns and could have really used more depth on the wings that Pop could trust?

:wakeup
So much fail....
While i have always been and hopefully always will be a proponent of quality over quantity, ST had and has many hoop intelligents that have long been and continue to be sick of Pops over and misuse of Bonner there is no point in listing them all. No point in listing the sites owner as one of them either.
Follow last nights game thread for instance. You know, people who are actually watching the game.

Finleys wayy past due release was followed by Popped merely continuing his affair via Bonner and Soft Dick, not this years vastly improved (so far) RJ. Watch a playoff game and have a cup of shut up.

Now, on to the model project...

The Truth #6
11-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Obviously Bonner didn't play well. I wanted Pop to pull him earlier but it seemed like Pop was waiting to see if Bonner could do his one thing: shoot 3 pointers. When Bonner finally started shooting (and missing) it wasn't too long before Pop pulled him out.

I still don't trust Bonner for the playoffs, but I understand the need to play him in the regular season to rest TD and Dice and if his shot is falling it will help us win regular season games. If Pop had stayed with Bonner longer it probably would have lost the lead and possibly the game, but thankfully it didn't happen. I'll call that progress.

Fabbs
11-20-2010, 11:47 AM
November.

10-1.
November, when NBA Championships are won. :rollin

You must have really rooted for the D'Antoni Phx Suns. Because of all the Championships they won, ya know.

Bonner is not the key to Novembers 10-1. Sorry to disappoint you Sparky.

Fabbs
11-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Obviously Bonner didn't play well. I wanted Pop to pull him earlier but it seemed like Pop was waiting to see if Bonner could do his one thing: shoot 3 pointers. When Bonner finally started shooting (and missing) it wasn't too long before Pop pulled him out.

I still don't trust Bonner for the playoffs, but I understand the need to play him in the regular season to rest TD and Dice and if his shot is falling it will help us win regular season games. If Pop had stayed with Bonner longer it probably would have lost the lead and possibly the game, but thankfully it didn't happen. I'll call that progress.
Sure, i think most of us realists would tolerate, nay perhaps even welcome Bonner on the roster if he was and is used for what he is. A 5th big off the bench who is used for the only thing he can do, shoot treys. When he is hot, beautiful. When he is not, get him off the floor immediately.

Mel_13
11-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Truly lean times for Fabbs and the Pop-haters.

No Finley.

RJ playing well.

Blair starting.

Best start in franchise history.

Left with nothing to try to rally the troops except Bonner hate. Yet in these good times, only one hater rallies to Fabbs' call. The rest are just foul-weather friends, leaving Fabbs and his one faithful follower alone in the wilderness. Poor Fabbs, left to hope for a Spurs losing streak so that more haters will come out of the woodwork and join him.

Continue to fight the good fight, Fabbs. Those may be black clouds in future. Your foul weather friends will join you when these good times end.

z0sa
11-20-2010, 12:07 PM

:lol Yeah, it's pretty funny. What's even funnier is TJastal using +/- against Bonner. Even he should know better than that.

Mel_13
11-20-2010, 12:12 PM
:lol Yeah, it's pretty funny. What's even funnier is TJastal using +/- against Bonner. Even he should know better than that.

:lol

It's amazing he doesn't have whiplash with the frequency he completely changes positions and contradicts himself.

Fabbs
11-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Truly lean times for Fabbs and the Pop-haters.

No Finley.

RJ playing well.

Blair starting.

Best start in franchise history.

Left with nothing to try to rally the troops except Bonner hate. Yet in these good times, only one hater rallies to Fabbs' call. The rest are just foul-weather friends, leaving Fabbs and his one faithful follower alone in the wilderness. Poor Fabbs, left to hope for a Spurs losing streak so that more haters will come of the woodwork and join him.

Continue to fight the good fight, Fabbs. Those may be black clouds in future. Your foul weather friends will join you when these good times end.
All for Blair starting and playing. One of the boards biggest Blair honks.
RJs finding his basketball nutts? Fantastic, i approve.

Wanting this team to be playoff ready and reg season ready vs the elite teams. All kinds of boardies speaking out against the Bon Bon overuse. That you ignore this is, well, you.

Your fabricating crap? Weak assed.

On to the model search, you PollyAnna Poppers need a party to attend.

Mel_13
11-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Your fabricating crap?

Link to anything I fabricated about you or STFU.

z0sa
11-20-2010, 12:26 PM

It's amazing he doesn't have whiplash with the frequency he completely changes positions and contradicts himself.

You're spot-on about the Foul Weather Friends of Fabbs, too. :lol

ChumpDumper
11-20-2010, 03:13 PM
It's time.Time to get owned.

EricB
11-24-2010, 12:30 AM
12-1 best start in franchise history.

With pop as the coach. Ohhhhh burn!

Sucks to be a fabbs right now. That 15 and 7 bonner put up last night REALLY ate at him too I bet.

Fabbs
11-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Chumpy and T_Park getting ready to oil each other up along with BonBon and Pop after that playofflike performance at home vs the Mavs.

TJastal
11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Chumpy and T_Park getting ready to oil each other up along with BonBon and Pop after that playofflike performance at home vs the Mavs.

I expect a little analingus action mixed in with the rubbing oils

ChumpDumper
11-27-2010, 03:45 AM
Why are you guys fantasizing about men oiling each other up and performing analingus?

TJastal
11-27-2010, 04:13 AM
Why are you guys fantasizing about men oiling each other up and performing analingus?

Should I be fantasizing about cunnilingus instead?

ChumpDumper
11-27-2010, 04:25 AM
Should I be fantasizing about cunnilingus instead?Hey, it's your fantasy. If you want to fantasize about Eric and me, that's your business. I'm just saying it is odd that you would choose to advertise the do so in such a graphic and public manner. It is nice you found someone with whom you can share your fantasies about men in Fabbs though. Takes all kinds.

TJastal
11-27-2010, 04:39 AM
Hey, it's your fantasy. If you want to fantasize about Eric and me, that's your business. I'm just saying it is odd that you would choose to advertise the do so in such a graphic and public manner. It is nice you found someone with whom you can share your fantasies about men in Fabbs though. Takes all kinds.

It's a joke thread, most people can see and understand that. Except you, apparently.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2010, 04:47 AM
It's a joke thread, most people can see and understand that. Except you, apparently.Actually it was a thread about female models or something like that and the two of you made it about your explicit male homosexual fantasies.

I guess it would be natural for you to try to backtrack now. Most people can see and understand that.

TJastal
11-27-2010, 05:02 AM
Actually it was a thread about female models or something like that and the two of you made it about your explicit male homosexual fantasies.

I guess it would be natural for you to try to backtrack now. Most people can see and understand that.

Firstly, there was no specification of gender, it's a solicitation for "models". Secondly, the implicit photo shows two men, one in a wedding gown. So how is anyone "making" this into something else, huh?

Fabbs even says explicitly

Not gender specific. Willingness and a heartfelt desire to see the Spurs return to Championship ways is the key criteria.

Maybe you should hop off the fail train before you get owned even more.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2010, 05:08 AM
Firstly, there was no specification of gender, it's a solicitation for "models". Secondly, the implicit photo shows two men, one in a wedding gown. So how is anyone "making" this into something else, huh?

Fabbs even says explicitly

Maybe you should hop off the fail train before you get owned even more.My apologies.

Ok, so he started out with men in dresses, and then escalated to imagery of two male posters rubbing oil on each other, and you took upped the ante with by describing an explicit sex act between the two posters.

Yes, when you put it that way, it works out so much better for you. :rollin

TJastal
11-27-2010, 05:09 AM
My apologies.

Ok, so he started out with men in dresses, and then escalated to imagery of two male posters rubbing oil on each other, and you took upped the ante with by describing an explicit sex act between the two posters.

Yes, when you put it that way, it works out so much better for you. :rollin

You don't know when to quit, do you?

ChumpDumper
11-27-2010, 05:11 AM
You don't know when to quit, do you?Quit what? I am simply describing what happened in this thread.

Thanks for helping me get it right. :tu

TJastal
11-27-2010, 05:15 AM
Quit what? I am simply describing what happened in this thread.

Thanks for helping me get it right. :tu

Anytime. :lol

TJastal
11-27-2010, 05:23 AM
please do, and dont forget to take a pic for us

lmao

I miss lennyalderette

Fabbs
05-09-2013, 09:52 AM
2013 edition.
So BonBon and Greggors relationship continues.

Fabbs
05-22-2013, 12:10 PM
I look pretty good in drag. ;) :lol

I'd happily wear a Pop-RJ wedding tee because I just know he's going to see way too much time for his ability, but I'm also on the other side of the planet. If I make it over later in the season, I'm there with bells on. :D
Ruff can you hop a plane and don a Pop-n-Bonbon shirt in hopes of continuing a Championship run?
That regulation blow job last night was the one of the most pathetic lack of closing in a Spurs playoff game eva.

Fabbs
06-11-2013, 08:55 PM
For the love of a 5th title could someone please step up and stop that pock faced moron.