PDA

View Full Version : Redskins talk trash after they Lose??

Whisky Dog
11-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Things haven’t been great for the Cowboys’ self-proclaimed No. 1 receiver, Roy Williams, in recent weeks.

First, there was obscure Miles Austin emerging as QB Tony Romo’s go-to guy. Of course, there was the fumble against the Packers. And the Fox broadcasters in Sunday’s game all but accused Williams of being scared on the field but stopped just short.

LaRon Landry didn’t stop short.

The Redskins’ safety accused Williams of being scared during an interview with the team’s official Web site.

“Scared,” Landry said flatly. “Yeah. I know he was. Y’all can quote it, too. Y’all can tell him right now, tell him I’m sayin’ it. I can say it right now: yeah, he was scared, I think. I told him he was scared.” …

“Certain pass concepts they had,” Landry continued, by way of explaining how he knew Williams was scared. “Certain routes he ran, you could tell he didn’t want any part of it.” …
And what did Williams say when Landry called him scared? “Nothing,” Landry said.
(A reporter pointed out that Williams would be here in a few weeks, and Landry chuckled. “I don’t care,” he said. “What’s that gonna do?”)
Yes, what is Williams going to do except, say, win another game over the Redskins? Maybe advance into the playoffs? Williams and the Cowboys did, after all, win Sunday’s game.

He's right, but did that really need to be said? Especially by a guy who still has Brandon Jacob's nuts imprinted on his forehead?

monosylab1k
11-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah it's weak to talk trash after getting beat, but it's still 100% the truth.

I thought for sure Roy would come to Dallas and flourish, I thought for sure he was just miserable in Detroit and that affected his production. I couldn't have been more wrong. Turns out, the guy just flat out can't play football. He's slow, he's dumb, and he's scared to get hit. He only catches perfectly thrown footballs when there isn't a defender within a 5 yard radius of him. He's the quintessential pussy.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-23-2009, 07:49 PM
I didn't think he was good, but I'd have never of guessed that he would have been this bad.

I guess he is even lazier and more clueless than even I thought.

A tried and true mental midget.

CubanMustGo
11-23-2009, 10:32 PM
While I agree RW has been a flop, most of the passes to him yesterday were terribly thrown balls that would have taken heroic measures to pull in,.

It would be nice to see Roy do that one of these days.

symple19
11-23-2009, 10:34 PM
rofl