PDA

View Full Version : [CF.net] Adelman no interest in playing Tmac

robbie380
11-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Clutch just tweeted

Source tells ClutchFans that Adelman has no interest in playing T-Mac. Zero. Says: "This isn't going to end well"
about 1 hour ago from web

clutchfans
ClutchFans.net

http://twitter.com/clutchfans/statuses/5991854307

robbie380
11-23-2009, 07:41 PM
i hope we can trade this bag of shit for something.

djohn2oo8
11-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Please no more McGrady threads...He's gonna be traded

badfish22
11-23-2009, 07:42 PM
lol

poor tmac

robbie380
11-23-2009, 07:43 PM
lol

poor tmac

lol no kidding....the diva finally isn't getting his way.

djohn2oo8
11-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Why don't they just wait til the deadline when some desperate team is gonna want his contract?

badfish22
11-23-2009, 07:47 PM
I actually kind of feel for him.

Saw that he got some new trainer, it at least looked like he was working to get back in shape. I'm sure Houston fans are sick of his bs though.

Such wasted talent....

robbie380
11-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Why don't they just wait til the deadline when some desperate team is gonna want his contract?

the rockets aren't going to take on terrible contracts just to trade tmac. if you take a look around the league there really aren't that many trading partners for tmac's contract.

morey has stated in the past that he would really like to be able to "break up" tmacs contract by trading him for 2 or 3 cheaper/more tradeable expiring contracts. i see it as unlikely that any kind of tmac deal gets done since it is so hard to work a deal for a 23 million dollar player.

djohn2oo8
11-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Adelman has no interest in playing him, and I'm sure he has told Morey. So Morey is working the phones, to no avail. Which is why they won't set a timetable for him to come back

djohn2oo8
11-23-2009, 07:56 PM
It has been reported on sportsradio 610 multiple times, and even by that dickhead Richard Justice that no one within the organization wants T-Mac to stay

Pistons < Spurs
11-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Rip and Tay for his expiring contract!

Donkeybong
11-23-2009, 08:46 PM
tmac for bdiddy and fillers.

Danny.Zhu
11-23-2009, 09:54 PM
I heard NY is showing interests. But I'm not interested in any one of the players on that team.

djohn2oo8
11-23-2009, 09:59 PM
I heard NY is showing interests. But I'm not interested in any one of the players on that team.

Not at all, unless they include a future 1st round pick, since Utah is so fortunate to have next year's

The Franchise
11-23-2009, 10:07 PM
I don't put to much stock in any opinion gotten from Clutchfans. There are a few posters with common sense, but the majority are just remarkably stupid. They hate on McGrady because he's a diva but that's silly. I don't give a fuck if you are a little bitch as long as you can produce, and I believe in a contract year he is going to do that. In one breath the posters call him lazy for not wanting to commit himself, then when he finally does it they say he is being a cancer for saying he wants to play. :dizzy

As far as being traded, it's not going to happen. Unless someone is ready to part with some young borderline allstar talent, what's the Rockets motivation to get rid of his contract? They are in a win, win situation whether they trade him or not. And, why would they trade with the Knicks? What do the Knicks have that we would want? Face it fair weather Rocket fans, he is going to be playing for this team, so if you don't like it, find another team to cheer for. Check the sig. :lol

Lars
11-23-2009, 10:55 PM
McGrady to New Orleans
West to Sacramento
Okafor/Martin to Houston

gogogo

Indazone
11-23-2009, 11:02 PM
I don't put to much stock in any opinion gotten from Clutchfans. There are a few posters with common sense, but the majority are just remarkably stupid. They hate on McGrady because he's a diva but that's silly. I don't give a fuck if you are a little bitch as long as you can produce, and I believe in a contract year he is going to do that. In one breath the posters call him lazy for not wanting to commit himself, then when he finally does it they say he is being a cancer for saying he wants to play. :dizzy

As far as being traded, it's not going to happen. Unless someone is ready to part with some young borderline allstar talent, what's the Rockets motivation to get rid of his contract? They are in a win, win situation whether they trade him or not. And, why would they trade with the Knicks? What do the Knicks have that we would want? Face it fair weather Rocket fans, he is going to be playing for this team, so if you don't like it, find another team to cheer for. Check the sig. :lol

A great post! Finally the voice of reason. Agreed that there are a bunch of delusional lemmings overthere at CF's. If the guy can play and help your team, I don't care if you're the worst coach in the world, you play that guy!! Period.

mystargtr34
11-23-2009, 11:43 PM
McGrady to New Orleans
West to Sacramento
Okafor/Martin to Houston

gogogo

Throw in Chris Paul to Houston aswell.