PDA

View Full Version : The ol' bawl coach

chode_regulator
11-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Anyone have the video of this?
Apparently urban meyer choked up while talking about big T leaving after the season. Can't find it on the interwebs though.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4682614

symple19
11-24-2009, 01:00 AM
I'd love to see it if there is video. I would also like to see him wipe away his tears with an industrial strength maxi-pad

chode_regulator
11-24-2009, 01:02 AM
I would also like to see him wipe away his tears with an industrial strength maxi-pad

They had a snippet of it during half time of the game tonight, or maybe it was right after the game. Can't remember. He definitely appeard to be fighting back tears. I missed the actual story though adn can't find the vid anywhere.

symple19
11-24-2009, 01:26 AM
They had a snippet of it during half time of the game tonight, or maybe it was right after the game. Can't remember. He definitely appeard to be fighting back tears. I missed the actual story though adn can't find the vid anywhere.

it will surface eventually, then we can proceed to make fun it, as it so richly deserves

Greg Oden
11-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Why yall hating on Meyer? He's about to lose the absolute best college football player/qb of all time. Show some respect.

If 90210 sees this post, he'll shit bricks

TFloss32
11-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I can't wait until Tebow is gone. Mainly because he's a great football player and I'm tired of Florida being good, but also because he's super annoying.

In Meyer's defense, it wasn't that bad. He didn't cry at all. He just choked up a bit talking about Tebow's influence on the University of Florida, his teammates, and his family (mainly the Meyer children).

TFloss32
11-24-2009, 12:44 PM
He's about to lose the absolute best college football player/qb of all time.

You bite your tongue...