PDA

View Full Version : Earl Boykins is dangerous

red kryptonite
04-21-2005, 01:07 AM
If the Nuggets do cause the Spurs trouble in this series, I think the guy that's only two inches taller than Jeff Vexler gives them trouble.

None of the Spurs can really guard him. He pushes tempo. The Spurs probably won't try to exploit the size mismatch. He's got a good shot that he can get off whenever he wants. He has an excellent mid range game. He brings high energy off the bench. He finishes games. He's not afraid.

He's a big time player with a lot of heart who makes players adjust to his advantages rather than allow them to benefit from a height differential.

TDMVPDPOY
04-21-2005, 01:28 AM
NO!

stop him from penetrating the game like how TP does dont let him get into the lane and his a nobody on the court.

Spurs Biggest Fan
04-21-2005, 02:01 AM
Doesn't he come off of the bench?? -- With Bowen, T-Mass, Nazr, Brent, and Beno -- I'm sure they'll be able to slow him down...

Let Beno run ragged vs Wilks in practise --- oh believe me -- I think Pop is ready for the little guy -- oh yea -- plenty ready

vincerodriguez23
04-21-2005, 02:04 AM
If the Nuggets do cause the Spurs trouble in this series, I think the guy that's only two inches taller than Jeff Vexler gives them trouble.

None of the Spurs can really guard him. He pushes tempo. The Spurs probably won't try to exploit the size mismatch. He's got a good shot that he can get off whenever he wants. He has an excellent mid range game. He brings high energy off the bench. He finishes games. He's not afraid.

He's a big time player with a lot of heart who makes players adjust to his advantages rather than allow them to benefit from a height differential.

Thats true, little Earl can be effective and is very dangerous if anyone takes him lightly. Didnt he score like 50+ pts in a game this season?

milkyway21
04-21-2005, 02:29 AM
None of the Spurs can really guard him. .. :rolleyes actually we have 1.

and his name is Tony Parker :D

caŽlo
04-21-2005, 03:22 AM
just dont let boykins get to the free throw line.

if the spurs suck at shooting ft's earl boykins doesnt.

hes a 90+% ft shooter.

Gerryatrics
04-21-2005, 05:02 AM
Stick Brent Barry on him. I don't think it would be effective at all, I just think it would be hilarious to see a 5'5" PG face off against a 6'7" PG.

davi78239
04-21-2005, 10:02 AM
Didn't we try to get Earl after the championship in 03'?

ladiesman
04-21-2005, 10:21 AM
He is the only PG that TP can post up..... ;)