PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ryvin1

SpurNation
11-24-2009, 09:18 AM
For the 4 games you sold to me. There isn't a better place to sit during the games than the seats you have been selling. Especially at the end of games when the Spurs are shooting at that end of the court. My entire family has enjoyed Spurs games from a perspective we never thought we would be able to view.

For anybody ever questioning if the seats being sold by Ryvin1 are worth the money...a resounding YES. If you can...it will be an experience you will want to enjoy again.

:toast

TXstbobcat
11-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Those sound like they were great seats to watch the game from. I am currently supporting my Spurs from Minneapolis but would love to make Ryvin1 an offer for tickets to a game the next time that I come back to visit my home state of Texas.

Ryvin1
11-24-2009, 02:27 PM
For the 4 games you sold to me. There isn't a better place to sit during the games than the seats you have been selling. Especially at the end of games when the Spurs are shooting at that end of the court. My entire family has enjoyed Spurs games from a perspective we never thought we would be able to view.

For anybody ever questioning if the seats being sold by Ryvin1 are worth the money...a resounding YES. If you can...it will be an experience you will want to enjoy again.

:toast

thanks man I'm glad you and you're family enjoyed the game. I love those seats, sadly can't be there every game living in Austin :toast and can't afford to sit there every night :greedy either way.. maybe someday.:depressed Glad I can share the experience with great spurs fan like you and the others on this board. :toast:tu

DannyT
11-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Im sure you know the deal was done yesterday. Thanks again sir.