Van Damme and Dolph are back..

YO_6ThUGEpc&feature=sub

EmptyMan
11-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Is that Arlovski?

He trimmed the beard? nooooooooo

Bigzax
11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
i'l definitely see it...most likely download...is it straight to dvd?

coulda sworn jean claude went back to his folks at the end of the first one to live happily ever after and bone that blonde reporter into oblivion...

SA210
11-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Not sure if it's theatrical. I hope it is. For Dolph to come back too, that would be nice.

leemajors
11-24-2009, 10:59 AM
I'll be sporting my Universal Soldier t-shirt for this.

SA210
11-24-2009, 11:06 AM
:lol I remember watching the original in theaters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fzkPykbFyo&feature=fvsr

phyzik
12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Was looking for some footage of Seagal's new show on youtube, which led to an interview with Van Dam about a supposed fight between him and Seagal back in 1997 at a Stalone party. Apparently Jean Claud called Seagal out side because he was being disrespectful but Seagal backed down. Anyway that led to this interview with Dolph about the movie, thought Id post it.

AsshkmCmouM

a Jean Claud vs Seagal real life fight would have been epic though. :lol

Rip-Hamilton32
12-04-2009, 09:18 PM
i loved the other 2 lol can't wait for this one, kinda funny how arlovski plays like the ultimate soldier but hes got a glass jaw in real life

mookie2001
12-04-2009, 09:41 PM
do you think anyone will try to bumrush van damme during the new movie?

anyone?
that would be my plan, surround him and everyone just bumrush, one at a time

the only way to take down JC

MiamiHeat
12-04-2009, 10:18 PM
aweomse!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am there to watch this in theaters

Shaolin-Style
12-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Looks good, I was hoping he'd ally himself with Dolph but sounds like it's gonna be turning out the same way. Maybe it'll be a 3 way showdown though, that'd be interesting.

ynh
12-05-2009, 02:37 AM
I don't get how can Dolph be in this... He was chopped up into dog food the first one..

The second one was terrible.. it's like in the 2nd one they completely forgot that VanDamme was supposed to be this invincible "machine".

Cant_Be_Faded
12-05-2009, 01:37 PM
bad ass

Dolph Lundgren is the most under-utilized action star ever. Did anyone else catch him a few weeks back on Attack of The Show? He's like all quiet and nervous and soft spoken....kinda like the whole gentle giant syndrome.

Also in this week's Always Sunny, Mac and Charlie right a screen play and instantly name Dolph Lundgren as the main star ,hahaha. I'll watch this for sure. As long as it doesn't have fucking Bill Goldberg in it. Dolph could destroy that chump.

EmptyMan
12-05-2009, 01:59 PM
He-Man movie was the shit growing up.

The 80's/90's were the Action Movie Golden Age. RIP.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Yeah....Vin Deisel and Dwayne The Rock Johnson need more work....still waiting for them to do a combo action movie...even if its modern day cops and robbers with handgun type action.

They need to do one final action movie with Stallone, Schwarzeneggar, Lundgren, Deisel, Johnson, Van Damme, and anyone else and basically they just free for all go at it the whole movie with every weapon imaginable.
That would be the shit.

CuckingFunt
12-05-2009, 02:20 PM
They need to do one final action movie with Stallone, Schwarzeneggar, Lundgren, Deisel, Johnson, Van Damme, and anyone else and basically they just free for all go at it the whole movie with every weapon imaginable.
That would be the shit.

The Expendables (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/).

Cant_Be_Faded
12-05-2009, 02:50 PM
lol
They could make them all Gods fighting some god-war...and no matter how many limbs are hacked, or how much blood shed they just keep on fighting...like Highlander kinda.

Just fighting it out in creatively destructrive ways for 90 minutes. It would be epic. If those fags would just take a small amount of money, this movie would pull in mad bank.

leemajors
12-05-2009, 02:54 PM
I don't get how can Dolph be in this... He was chopped up into dog food the first one..

The second one was terrible.. it's like in the 2nd one they completely forgot that VanDamme was supposed to be this invincible "machine".

Regeneration.