PDA

View Full Version : The mcrib is back!

Blake
11-24-2009, 12:31 PM
I dont know what they are made of and the sauce tastes like vinegar and sugar but im still gonna get me one

I. Hustle
11-24-2009, 12:54 PM
Conflict of interest. I need to focus on eating as many A1 thick and hearty burgers as possible before they are gone.

Frenzy
11-24-2009, 12:55 PM
isn't that like whataburger's a-1 burger. Isn't that suppose to be going away forever? I dunno never had neither. Perhaps I should see what the fuss is about.

JudynTX
11-24-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm not a fan, but my husband is. :lol

J.T.
11-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Conflict of interest. I need to focus on eating as many A1 thick and hearty burgers as possible before they are gone.

+1

The McRib blows giant amounts of ass on the reg.

The Gemini Method
11-24-2009, 01:02 PM
I am not a huge fan, but it is certainly is a cult classic...coupled with its own website and it is quite maniacal.

LOL texans
11-24-2009, 01:04 PM
McRibb never goes away Blake...McDonalds just markets that that it will go away for the last time to sucker suckers like you in.

A1 Thick and Hearty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mcRib

JudynTX
11-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Changing the subject.

Why doesn't McDonald's have onion rings?

Bender
11-24-2009, 01:14 PM
I haven't eaten at a McDonald's for over 30 years.

I. Hustle
11-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Why doesn't Taco Bell have breakfast tacos?

samikeyp
11-24-2009, 01:20 PM
McYum

jack sommerset
11-24-2009, 01:30 PM
McRib is the greatest fast food sandwich ever made!!!

bus driver
11-24-2009, 01:31 PM
conflict of interest. I need to focus on eating as many a1 thick and hearty burgers as possible before they are gone.

+1

SpursStalker
11-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Processed pork in a not normal shape ...

Oh yes, I must have one!

:vomit:

lebomb
11-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Processed pork in a not normal shape ...

It actually pressed into a very normal shape, a swines rib cage. :hungry:

SpursStalker
11-24-2009, 01:39 PM
It actually pressed into a very normal shape, a swines rib cage. :hungry:

LOL ...

I'll give you that much

:lol

jack sommerset
11-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Ingredients (Allergen statement in ALL CAPS.)

McRib Pork Patty
Pork, water, salt, dextrose, BHA and BHT and propyl gallate and citric acid (preservatives).

McRib Bun
Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, yeast, high fructose corn syrup, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, corn meal, wheat gluten, soybean oil, partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oils, dextrose, sugar, malted barley flour, cultured wheat flour, calcium sulfate, ammonium sulfate, soy flour, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, guar gum, calcium peroxide), calcium propionate (preservative), soy lecithin.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY.

McRib Sauce
Water, high fructose corn syrup, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, natural smoke flavor (plant source), food starch-modified, salt, sugar, spices, soybean oil, xanthan gum, onion powder, garlic powder, chili pepper, sodium benzoate (preservative), caramel color, beet powder.

Pickle Slices
Cucumbers, water, distilled vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, alum, potassium sorbate (preservative), natural flavors (plant source), polysorbate 80, extractives of turmeric (color).

Slivered Onions

panic giraffe
11-24-2009, 01:51 PM
haha where can you find all the ingredients like that?

Bender
11-24-2009, 02:40 PM
I guess they don't use earthworms, or kangaroo meat, and whatever else they got in trouble for back when I was a young'un

leemajors
11-24-2009, 02:59 PM
mechanically separated pork?

PuttPutt
11-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Ingredients (Allergen statement in ALL CAPS.)

McRib Pork Patty
Pork, water, salt, dextrose, BHA and BHT and propyl gallate and citric acid (preservatives).

McRib Bun
Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, yeast, high fructose corn syrup, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, corn meal, wheat gluten, soybean oil, partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oils, dextrose, sugar, malted barley flour, cultured wheat flour, calcium sulfate, ammonium sulfate, soy flour, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, guar gum, calcium peroxide), calcium propionate (preservative), soy lecithin.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY.

McRib Sauce
Water, high fructose corn syrup, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, natural smoke flavor (plant source), food starch-modified, salt, sugar, spices, soybean oil, xanthan gum, onion powder, garlic powder, chili pepper, sodium benzoate (preservative), caramel color, beet powder.

Pickle Slices
Cucumbers, water, distilled vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, alum, potassium sorbate (preservative), natural flavors (plant source), polysorbate 80, extractives of turmeric (color).

Slivered Onions

Too much nasty shit to poison your body with. McRib is gross.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-24-2009, 04:36 PM
What all comes on the A1 thick and hearty?

I. Hustle
11-24-2009, 04:43 PM
What all comes on the A1 thick and hearty?

A1 Thick and Hearty ingredients:

Bread
vegetables
vitamins a,b,c,d and E
Rainbows
Sunshine
ginko biloba
ginseng
beta carotine
fiber
wholesomeness
tears from baby seals (good for your eyesight)

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-24-2009, 04:44 PM

Bread
vegetables
vitamins a,b,c,d and E
Rainbows
Sunshine
ginko biloba
ginseng
beta carotine
fiber
wholesomeness

stupid ass FDA house nigga

is there cheese on it?

lebomb
11-24-2009, 04:45 PM

Bread
vegetables
vitamins a,b,c,d and E
Rainbows
Sunshine
ginko biloba
ginseng
beta carotine
fiber
wholesomeness

..................and a hock of mucous courtesy of the dude working the grill that day :toast

Go For Tree
11-24-2009, 04:49 PM
stupid ass FDA house nigga

is there cheese on it?

2 patties.
cheese.
grilled onions.
bacon.
a1 thick & hearty sauce.

the best fast food burger ever built.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-24-2009, 04:50 PM
2 patties.
cheese.
grilled onions.
bacon.
a1 thick & hearty sauce.

the best fast food burger ever built.

sounds pretty damn good

Dex
11-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Why doesn't Dairy Queen have milk?

Leetonidas
11-24-2009, 05:06 PM
The McRib is the most disgusting fast food item I have ever eaten. Last year I decided it was time to see what all the hype was about so I bought one and it was fucking vile. I was so pissed I wasted money on that shit and had to go spend money on something better. Fuck McRib.

That new pulled pork sandwich from Jack looks a shit ton better, I'd much rather try that than try the McShit again.

On a side note, has anyone checked out that new Carl's Jr. over there on Bandera? I went down there the other day and got me their version of the Big Mac, the Big Carl. That shit was fucking amazing.

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 01:02 AM
I dont know what they are made of and the sauce tastes like vinegar and sugar but im still gonna get me one

Decorum prevents me from decoding this one, tbh.

Sam da Sham
07-30-2019, 03:03 AM

http://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/09/99-cents-burgers.jpg (http://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/09/99-cents-burgers.jpg)