PDA

View Full Version : A Message to Mavs fans

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 09:28 AM
u05Qot_yh9c

Shank
11-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Ok.

Why did you feel the need to start a new thread when there are others, one of which is 4 pages deep now?

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 09:33 AM
The Mavs are the Lizzies.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Ok.

Why did you feel the need to start a new thread when there are others, one of which is 4 pages deep now?

because losing to the Warriors with 8 guys is worthy of having multiple repetitive threads. I actually would be in favor of Kori making a whole forum for this loss where we can discuss it and break down the game more.

and plus, Warriors come out to play youtube video is my move. It's my signature shot. It's like Jordan's fade away, Shaq's 2 slam and Kareem's sky hook.

djohn2oo8
11-25-2009, 09:34 AM
The Mavs are the Lizzies.

:lmao

Chieflion
11-25-2009, 09:37 AM
because losing to the Warriors with 8 guys is worthy of having multiple repetitive threads. I actually would be in favor of Kori making a whole forum for this loss where we can discuss it and break down the game more.
Fact check: The Warriors had to dress a minimum of 8 players by league rules. They even got an exemption from the league to sign one totally useless guy to fill up one of the spots. Maggette can't play so actually, only 6 players played. 3 of them played all 48 minutes, they are Morrow, Radmanovic and Ellis. The other 3 players who played were Curry, Randolph and Moore.

pauls931
11-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Fact check: The Warriors had to dress a minimum of 8 players by league rules. They even got an exemption from the league to sign one totally useless guy to fill up one of the spots. Maggette can't play so actually, only 6 players played. 3 of them played all 48 minutes, they are Morrow, Radmanovic and Ellis. The other 3 players who played were Curry, Randolph and Moore.

So does this imply the mavs are old and out of shape? How can you not wear down 6 guys over 48 minutes?

Shank
11-25-2009, 09:39 AM

and plus, Warriors come out to play youtube video is my move. It's my signature shot. It's like Jordan's fade away, Shaq's 2 slam and Kareem's sky hook.

If you say so.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 09:40 AM

did the Mavs not try to get them in foul trouble? Wouldn't that be prudent strategy?

Shank
11-25-2009, 09:40 AM
So does this imply the mavs are old and out of shape? How can you not wear down 6 guys over 48 minutes?

Don't read that much into it.

A majority of the blame falls on Carlisle leaving Barea out there to get raped constantly by Ellis and Curry.

Findog
11-25-2009, 09:42 AM

http://chicago.metromix.com/content_image/full/1052029/560/370

http://content5.catalog.photos.msn.com/ft/share0/c2de/0/MarlonBrando_300x435.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2009-06/47337917.JPG

http://www.pbleepd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/bb1.jpg

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 09:42 AM
in all fairness to the Mavs they didn't have Josh Howard or Shawn Marion

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 09:43 AM
http://chicago.metromix.com/content_image/full/1052029/560/370

http://content5.catalog.photos.msn.com/ft/share0/c2de/0/MarlonBrando_300x435.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2009-06/47337917.JPG

http://www.pbleepd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/bb1.jpg

let's stay on topic here. The topic is the Mavs lost to 6 Warriors not Shaq

Findog
11-25-2009, 09:43 AM
in all fairness to the Mavs they didn't have Josh Howard or Shawn Marion

or Erick Dampier. They gave crunch-time minutes to JJ Barea.

Chieflion
11-25-2009, 09:45 AM
did the Mavs not try to get them in foul trouble? Wouldn't that be prudent strategy?
Bunch of jump shooters can't draw fouls worth for shit. Besides, Warriors play almost no defense, therefore 0 contact.

Thunder Dan

yeah the Warriors dressed 8 against the Cavs and the Cavs almost blew it when they started draining 3's. Good thing we have a former MVP on our roster to step in and take over the game to make sure we won.

Findog
let's stay on topic here. The topic is the Mavs lost to 6 Warriors not Shaq

I think Marlon Brando did "serviceable" work in Christopher Columbus: The Discovery

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103962/

Findog
11-25-2009, 09:47 AM
yeah the Warriors dressed 8 against the Cavs and the Cavs almost blew it when they started draining 3's. Good thing we have a former MVP on our roster to step in and take over the game to make sure we won.

Which former MVP?

This guy:

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/03/shaq%20hat.jpg

Or the guy that got broomed the fuck out of the Finals and has never won shit?

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 09:50 AM
I think Marlon Brando did "serviceable" work in Christopher Columbus: The Discovery

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103962/
we only need Shaq in May against the Magic, other than that we don't need him. So say whatever you want about him. He isn't a young Brando, all we need is for him to make a cameo appearance in May to annoy Howard. Which he did already this year. We can still win 55-60 games without him.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Or the guy that got broomed the fuck out of the Finals and has never won shit?

strong words from a Mavs fan. Let's face it, the Cavs and Mavs are similar. Except the Cavs didn't lose a team with 6 guys, and the Cavs' MVP is actually good

Findog
11-25-2009, 09:51 AM
we only need Shaq in May against the Magic, other than that we don't need him. So say whatever you want about him. He isn't a young Brando, all we need is for him to make a cameo appearance in May to annoy Howard. Which he did already this year. We can still win 55-60 games without him.

Great teams will just p'n'r the Cavs to death in the playoffs because Shaq is too fat and slow to guard it, including the Magic.

Shank
11-25-2009, 09:51 AM
I wish Erick Dampier would get the same cure for his AIDS that Magic got from the government.

clambake
11-25-2009, 09:52 AM
i'm glad i didn't know they were playing last night.

Findog
11-25-2009, 09:53 AM
I wish Erick Dampier would get the same cure for his AIDS that Magic got from the government.

What is wrong with him? All they ever said is that he had a fainting spell.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Would Mavs fans have wanted Shaq last night against the Warriors to slow down Radmanavic and Mikki Moore?

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 09:57 AM
F'in Radmo. He was all over the court last nite. What a mound of shit he is.

ElNono
11-25-2009, 09:58 AM

That one is on Rick...

Findog
11-25-2009, 09:58 AM
strong words from a Mavs fan. Let's face it, the Cavs and Mavs are similar. Except the Cavs didn't lose a team with 6 guys, and the Cavs' MVP is actually good

The Mavs actually put up a fight in the Finals, seeing as how they lost 3 games by a grand total of 6 points, and our former MVP put up 29 points and 15 boards in the deciding Game 6. We didn't bow out like meek little bitches in 4 games. And I guess you haven't watched any basketball this year, because our former MVP has been playing out of his fucking mind, while your former MVP wears a suit on the sidelines. Furthermore, our former MVP will actually be wearing a Mavs jersey this time next year, as opposed to having his own sitcom on Fox, or leaving in free agency because Danny Ferry can't assemble a quality team around him.

Findog
11-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Would Mavs fans have wanted Shaq last night against the Warriors to slow down Radmanavic and Mikki Moore?

I don't know what good Shaq would've done sitting on the bench in a suit.

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 10:01 AM
I don't know what good Shaq would've done sitting on the bench in a suit.

...Uncle Jerome close behind.

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:02 AM
That one is on Rick...

Mavs have had a problem with quick guards, like Parker, Paul, etc. You're telling me Beaubois doesn't deserve a shot at checking Ellis in crunchtime?

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 10:04 AM
The Mavs actually put up a fight in the Finals, seeing as how they lost 3 games by a grand total of 6 points, and our former MVP put up 29 points and 15 boards in the deciding Game 6. We didn't bow out like meek little bitches in 4 games. And I guess you haven't watched any basketball this year, because our former MVP has been playing out of his fucking mind, while your former MVP wears a suit on the sidelines. Furthermore, our former MVP will actually be wearing a Mavs jersey this time next year, as opposed to having his own sitcom on Fox, or leaving in free agency because Danny Ferry can't assemble a quality team around him.

So we are going to argue to who lost better now?

Our former MVP is Lebron James

yes! 2010 talk, how original!

ElNono
11-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Mavs have had a problem with quick guards, like Parker, Paul, etc. You're telling me Beaubois doesn't deserve a shot at checking Ellis in crunchtime?

I called it before it happened. Props to me. :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3865495&postcount=52

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:11 AM
So we are going to argue to who lost better now?

I really don't care who "lost better" to be quite honest with you. You're the one who started this thread and is now whining like a bitch at pushback. The whole tenor of your commentary is very pot, kettle, black in nature. What the hell does a Cavs fan have to talk trash about?

Our former MVP is Lebron James

What has he won that our former MVP hasn't? A dunk contest? An All-Star game MVP? Most popular-selling jersey? Most-popular selling sneaker?

yes! 2010 talk, how original!

Hey, enjoy him while you can.

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:15 AM
I called it before it happened. Props to me. :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3865495&postcount=52

To me, Barea is a guy who only deserves about 10 minutes a game in the "sparkplug" role that we used to have Darrell Armstrong for. Put him in when your team needs a spark, see if he can hit a couple of shots of draw a charge. If not, sit his ass back down. He played 29 freaking minutes last night. I would love to see the breakdown of what Ellis did when Beaubois was in there vs. Barea.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 10:15 AM
I really don't care who "lost better" to be quite honest with you. You're the one who started this thread and is now whining like a bitch at pushback. The whole tenor of your commentary is very pot, kettle, black in nature. What the hell does a Cavs fan have to talk trash about?

you mean like when you turned this into a Cavs related thread instead of it's purpose? The purpose of this thread is to discuss last night's game. Nowhere did I mention Shaq. This thread is related to Mavs/Warriors discussion.

Shank
11-25-2009, 10:18 AM
The purpose of this thread is to discuss last night's game. Nowhere did I mention Shaq. This thread is related to Mavs/Warriors discussion.

Actually, there were already threads devoted to that. You started this to draw attention to your Youtube Warriors clip. It's fair game for Findog to switch things up.

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 10:19 AM
What a sickening loss. I feel bad for the Mavs. These kind of losses are such comedy. These mother'fin' losin' teams get a hard on for 3 hours and you can't stop them with silver bullets & a stake to the heart.

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:21 AM
you mean like when you turned this into a Cavs related thread instead of it's purpose? The purpose of this thread is to discuss last night's game. Nowhere did I mention Shaq. This thread is related to Mavs/Warriors discussion.

This is a trash-talking thread. If you don't want to be reminded of your own franchise's inadequacies, then you would do well to avoid pointing out the flaws and shortcomings of others. If you want to talk smack about the Mavs game last night, that's fine. They should've beaten a shorthanded Warriors team. But don't whine like a bitch that you get it thrown back in your face. You don't get to police threads and dictate what others post. Grow a sac.

LOL@MavsFan
11-25-2009, 10:24 AM
LOL Mavs

LOL@MavsFan
11-25-2009, 10:25 AM
This is a trash-talking thread. If you don't want to be reminded of your own franchise's inadequacies, then you would do well to avoid pointing out the flaws and shortcomings of others. If you want to talk smack about the Mavs game last night, that's fine. They should've beaten a shorthanded Warriors team. But don't whine like a bitch that you get it thrown back in your face. You don't get to police threads and dictate what others post. Grow a sac.

LOL Mark Aguirre

LOL tough guy

LOL Mavs

LOL Cavs

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 10:26 AM
LOL Mark Aguirre

How's come?

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:28 AM
LOL@Mavsfan:

http://cliffyworld.com/blogs/media/blogs/a/mexicans.jpg

http://www.cabezadecochino.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/max-taco-cabana.jpg

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:29 AM
How's come?

He was a smooth muthafucka. Magic and Isiah fought over him, and Zeke won.

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Yes, I remember the struggle over Aguirre. Magic wanted him badly. He also wanted Jay Vincent and got him, but, it was too late, he was already toast. Didn't Vincent also play for the Mavs, Fin? I forget the exact lineage.

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:37 AM
Yes, I remember the struggle over Aguirre. Magic wanted him badly. He also wanted Jay Vincent and got him, but, it was too late, he was already toast. Didn't Vincent also play for the Mavs, Fin? I forget the exact lineage.

Yeah, Vincent was a Mav during the early to mid eighties. He was a bit before my time.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/v/vinceja01.html

Looks like they got rid of him to make room for Sam Perkins. Vincent was a 4, right?

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 10:38 AM

the topic of the thread is to discuss the Mavs and Warriors game. That is the point you are missing. Everything has it's appropriate place. Cavs smack talk would be filed under a thread devoted to that. You don't walk into Arby's and order tacos. Same thing.

Shank
11-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I walk into Jack in the Box and order tacos.

And I get them.

LOL@MavsFan
11-25-2009, 10:41 AM

Yet they still lost....that's all that matters....and the Cavs were never favored and weren't up 2-0 and weren't up 20 pts in Game 3 and they didn't choke away 4 games in a row:lol

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:42 AM
My pussy hurts! Stop making fun of my team! No fair! This is my thread and you can only post what I say you can post! No fair!

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/Images/diag-vagina.gif

LOL@MavsFan
11-25-2009, 10:42 AM
How's come?

Why not?:lol:lol:lol

LOL@MavsFan
11-25-2009, 10:44 AM
LOL@Mavsfan:

http://cliffyworld.com/blogs/media/blogs/a/mexicans.jpg

http://www.cabezadecochino.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/max-taco-cabana.jpg

LOL white, racist Mavs Fan

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 10:48 AM
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/Images/diag-vagina.gif

what's funny is the things you are making fun of me about are exactly what you are doing. I don't care if you guys want to talk shit about the Cavs. Yeah they got swept, they might lose Lebron, and Shaq is old......but they didn't lose to the Warriors with 6 guys last night!

Shank
11-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Lord, take it easy. Both of you.

Who gives a shit?

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 10:50 AM
Lord, take it easy. Both of you.

Who gives a shit?

I don't care. Make fun of the Cavs all you want, I just like getting Mavs fans riled up. I do the same shit with Rockets fans. It's called being bored at work

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:52 AM
what's funny is the things you are making fun of me about are exactly what you are doing. I don't care if you guys want to talk shit about the Cavs. Yeah they got swept, they might lose Lebron, and Shaq is old......but they didn't lose to the Warriors with 6 guys last night!

There we go. That's called fighting back. At least you're not still whining about thread etiquette. Now go post that picture of the one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans, or the Heat trophy presentation, and you might be on to something.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 10:55 AM
There we go. That's called fighting back. At least you're not still whining about thread etiquette. Now go post that picture of the one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans, or the Heat trophy presentation, and you might be on to something.

Does it make you sad ( :depressed ) when people make fun of the Mavs?

Findog
11-25-2009, 10:57 AM
Does it make you sad ( :depressed ) when people make fun of the Mavs?

Why would it make me sad? I'm not a Grizzlies or Kings fan...or Cavs fan for that matter. I get to root for a team that has been in the upper echelon of the league for 10 years running, and has an owner that is financially committed to winning a championship. It will happen sooner or later.

Shank
11-25-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm about to take a glorious morning dump.

Findog
11-25-2009, 11:00 AM

I'm getting off work at 2 pm and all, and then I'm going to go beat a hooker to death with my Fender Telecaster. It's a Thanksgiving tradition.

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 11:02 AM

Make sure to take the NBA Register in there with ya.

Findog
11-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Make sure to take the NBA Register in there with ya.

Or Simmon's The Book of Basketball. That's good dump reading.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Why would it make me sad? I'm not a Grizzlies or Kings fan...or Cavs fan for that matter. I get to root for a team that has been in the upper echelon of the league for 10 years running, and has an owner that is financially committed to winning a championship. It will happen sooner or later.

won't happen when they keep trading guys like Devin Harris for Jason Kidd

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Or Simmon's The Book of Basketball. That's good dump reading.

Yes, I have to get that.

Shank
11-25-2009, 11:06 AM
I worry about my bowels over the coming weekend. There may be trauma.

Findog
11-25-2009, 11:09 AM
won't happen when they keep trading guys like Devin Harris for Jason Kidd

Devin Harris? The guy who only plays 50 games a year? The guy who is the same player he was in Dallas, only now he's a "#1 option" carrying a juggernaut Nets team? What is the big deal about Devin Harris? You see, Chris Paul is like a 21-year-old Victoria's Secret Playmate. Jason Kidd is the 37-year-old cougar that has a little cellulite on that ass, but you can still have a good time. Devin Harris is basically the nameless chicks you see in the Sunday paper JC Penney bra ads.

The only thing indefensible about that trade was the two #1's Cuban threw in. Otherwise I do that deal 10 times out of 10. It's true that Harris will still be playing 50 games a year in 2014 when Kidd is a color analyst on TNT, but by that time Daddy Warbucks will have found somebody else to play the point for us. Swap out Harris for Kidd straight up and the Mavs are not as good RIGHT NOW,and that trade was made for Dirk's prime.

Findog
11-25-2009, 11:10 AM
I worry about my bowels over the coming weekend. There may be trauma.

I worry about the waistline. Will I be able to resist all the sweets and treats? You can't get fat on turkey.

Findog
11-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Yes, I have to get that.

Order it online through Walmart. Cheapest price you'll find. Or maybe there's already used copies on ebay.

Shank
11-25-2009, 11:12 AM
I go easy on the pies anyway. I got mind control over that shit.

Shank
11-25-2009, 11:13 AM
You ever taste weird things you know you haven't eaten in a while, or ever?

Like that penny taste? Or shrimp cocktail?

What's that about? Am I having a stroke?

Findog
11-25-2009, 11:13 AM
I go easy on the pies anyway. I got mind control over that shit.

My grandmother makes this cream cheese pie with cherry sauce. Man, that shit is good. I know I didn't sell it very well, but trust me, this thing will give you a foodiegasm.

Shank
11-25-2009, 11:23 AM
We have entirely too much food on the way. We'll have about 8 people at the house with a big ass cajun fried turkey and a shitload of sides and pies. My colon will be begging for mercy.

Findog
11-25-2009, 11:24 AM
We have entirely too much food on the way. We'll have about 8 people at the house with a big ass cajun fried turkey and a shitload of sides and pies. My colon will be begging for mercy.

You should've done a Master Cleanz in preparation for the feasts!

Shank
11-25-2009, 11:25 AM
I might shove a tennis ball can up there, just to loosen things up.

Indazone
11-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Running jump shooting team beats the Mavs...hmmmm

See you guys tomorrow!

badfish22
11-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Review of 4th quarter:

-Ellis blows by JJB with a crossover for a layup: 2 points
-Ellis drives past JJB for a layup, AND-1: 3 points
-Ellis and Mikki Moore in a pick and roll against Humphries and Barea, they got switched up, and Mikki Moore got an easy shot from there: 2 points
-Ellis and Mikki Moore in a pick and roll against Humphries and Barea, another switch, but Barea goes back to help on penetration by Ellis and fouls him. Ellis makes both FTs: 2 points
-In the zone, they isolate Ellis on Humphries, and he blows past him for the layup : 2 points
-After a made basket, Ellis pushed it up the court to Morrow, who was spotting up and he hit a 3 over a closing out Hump: 3 points
-Loose ball foul on Humphries, GSW hits 2 FTs: 2 points
-Transition alley oop to Randolph: 2 points
-Curry dribbles around JJB with the help of a Randolph screen and hits a top of the key 2: 2 points
-Curry drives around JJB and JJB fouls him, he makes both FTs: 2 points
-Transition wide open 3 for Curry: 3 points
-Ellis drives past JJB on a screen and roll. It was a soft screen, JJB went under it then stopped and switched onto Morrow, who Kidd was also going back towards, opening the lane up for Ellis: 2 points
-Curry goes around Terry and shoots a tear drop over Dirk: 2 points
-Ellis drives at Terry, Kidd traps, they dump it down to Randolph, Kidd strips him but it rolls to Ellis for a layup: 2 points
-Intentional foul in the backcourt: 2 points

JJB scored against - 15 points
Transition/non half court set - 12 points
Non-JJB scored against in half court- 6 points

In Summary: Out of their 21 half court points, 15 came in plays run directly at JJB

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lol carlisle

lol barea

lol gay

lol with

lol each

lol other

:bang:bang:bang

Findog
11-25-2009, 12:11 PM
JJB is fine if you need the "let's see if this guy can give us a spark for 5-10 minutes" when the team is sluggish and kinda going through the motions. But giving him crunchtime minutes and asking him to guard quick perimeter guys is how they ended up losing. He played 30 minutes last night!

mavs>spurs2
11-25-2009, 12:40 PM
JJB is fine if you need the "let's see if this guy can give us a spark for 5-10 minutes" when the team is sluggish and kinda going through the motions. But giving him crunchtime minutes and asking him to guard quick perimeter guys is how they ended up losing. He played 30 minutes last night!

Exactly, Mav fans only problem with Barrea should be that Carlisle sticks him on premier slashers like CP3 and Ellis in crunchtime

Findog
11-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Exactly, Mav fans only problem with Barrea should be that Carlisle sticks him on premier slashers like CP3 and Ellis in crunchtime

I'd like to think that this is not going to happen when Marion and Howard are back. It's my understanding that this is our closing five in theory:

5 - Dirk
4 - Marion
3 - Howard
2 - Terry
1 - Kidd

badfish22
11-25-2009, 12:47 PM

And that is my problem with him. hence Out of their 21 half court points, 15 came in plays run directly at JJB

How can Carlisle justify playing him.

lefty
11-25-2009, 12:47 PM
GS Warriors

DNP: Corey Maggette (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=497), SFRaja Bell (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=49), SGRonny Turiaf (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2789), CChris Hunter (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3962), FKelenna Azubuike (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2821), SFAndris Biedrins (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2427), C

Dallas Mavericks:

DNP:
Dallas Mavericks,

Findog
11-25-2009, 12:48 PM
GS Warriors

DNP: Corey Maggette (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=497), SFRaja Bell (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=49), SGRonny Turiaf (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2789), CChris Hunter (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3962), FKelenna Azubuike (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2821), SFAndris Biedrins (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2427), C

Dallas Mavericks:

DNP:
Erick Dampier, Josh Howard, Shawn Marion

Findog
11-25-2009, 12:50 PM
And that is my problem with him. hence Out of their 21 half court points, 15 came in plays run directly at JJB

How can Carlisle justify playing him.

How can he not see that Barea gets murdered defensively if you play him more than 10 minutes. I understand Roddy is raw and all, but it's November, and he's a better crunchtime option defensively than JJB with 3 starters out injured.

lefty
11-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Findog,

I really meant the whole Dallas team :D

Findog
11-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Findog,

I really meant the whole Dallas team :D

Yeah, I know you did, but I doubt we'll see JJB on the floor in the 4th Quarter of a tight game in May :toast

badfish22
11-25-2009, 12:55 PM
but they didn't lose to the Warriors with 6 guys last night!

In fairness they had 7 players, JJB was their star player.

panic giraffe
11-25-2009, 12:58 PM
GS Warriors

Dallas Mavericks:

DNP:
Dallas Mavericks,

:rollin

but they did play so that makes it :rollin times 10000000000000000!
damn i should've been watching this one.

lefty
11-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I know you did, but I doubt we'll see JJB on the floor in the 4th Quarter of a tight game in May :toast
Oh, JJB will play against the Spurs in the 4th quarter

:depressed

dirk4mvp
11-25-2009, 01:17 PM

If by signature shot, you mean not the first person to post it, then you're correct.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 01:57 PM
If by signature shot, you mean not the first person to post it, then you're correct.

it's my shot. When the Warriors beat a team, I post it. Just like when Tiger drains a clutch putt he pumps his fist. When people see 'Warriors come out to Play' they think Thunder Dan.

Indazone
11-25-2009, 02:23 PM
it's my shot. When the Warriors beat a team, I post it. Just like when Tiger drains a clutch putt he pumps his fist. When people see 'Warriors come out to Play' they think Thunder Dan.

I just think the Ttlong from the Mistake on the Lake.

Shank
11-25-2009, 02:25 PM
On average, would you say it takes you longer to spank it or to take a shit?

Findog
11-25-2009, 02:29 PM
On average, would you say it takes you longer to spank it or to take a shit?

Much longer to spank it. Although I do enjoy both. Had a friend who doesn't take a shit all week, then on Saturday night he has what he calls his "Saturday Night Shit." He goes into the bathroom with a book, takes off all his clothes and unburdens himself of everything that has accrued since the previous Saturday. He says he enjoys this more than sex. I'm pretty sure he's going to get colon cancer.

And here's a tip fellas: You want your wank sessions to last really long? I stopped smoking tobacco years ago because of a renewed emphasis on health, but back in the day, I would spank it with one hand and chain smoke with the other. An average wank session usually lasts like 7-10 minutes, but chainsmoking I could go like 25-30. Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this.

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 02:31 PM
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fin & Shank, excellent!

Shank
11-25-2009, 02:34 PM
It was a trick question.

You're supposed to do both at the same time.

Shank
11-25-2009, 02:34 PM
Feel free to bring the question up at the dinner table tomorrow.

Thunder Dan
11-25-2009, 03:39 PM
I just think the Ttlong from the Mistake on the Lake.

only for another 3 months though....getting transferred out of Cleveland in March :depressed

JoeTait75
11-25-2009, 03:45 PM
only for another 3 months though....getting transferred out of Cleveland in March :depressed

At some point I'm going to be the only person left in Cleveland. I'll be wandering around the empty city like Cillian Murphy at the beginning of 28 Days Later.

Brazil
11-25-2009, 03:50 PM
JJB should only play against the spurs, against the other teams even GS or NJ he is not good enough to play in NBA

Basketballgirl25
11-25-2009, 03:50 PM
I have to say I love when the Mavs lose to some of the teams that won't make the playoffs, most Mav fans think every team that sucks will be a win for sure, so it's nice when bad teams shut them up:toast

Shank
11-25-2009, 03:58 PM
I have to say I love when the Mavs lose to some of the teams that won't make the playoffs, most Mav fans think every team that sucks will be a win for sure, so it's nice when bad teams shut them up:toast

How about you? Does it take you longer to flick the bean or take a shit?

IronMexican
11-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Much longer to spank it. Although I do enjoy both. Had a friend who doesn't take a shit all week, then on Saturday night he has what he calls his "Saturday Night Shit." He goes into the bathroom with a book, takes off all his clothes and unburdens himself of everything that has accrued since the previous Saturday. He says he enjoys this more than sex. I'm pretty sure he's going to get colon cancer.

:lmao:lmao

badfish22
11-25-2009, 03:59 PM
JJB should only play against the spurs, against the other teams even GS or NJ he is not good enough to play in NBA

+1.

He feels at home playing in front of all the people in San Antonio.

They are mexican

So is he

Brazil
11-25-2009, 04:18 PM
^he is not coming from Puerto Rico ??

Shank
11-25-2009, 04:49 PM
What's the difference?

easy7
11-25-2009, 05:50 PM
What's the difference?
There are no Mexicans nicknamed Hogglesworth.

Brazil
11-25-2009, 06:47 PM
What's the difference?

i u don't know the difference there is nothing I can do for u