PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Basketball Results

Kori Ellis
04-21-2005, 08:45 AM
We had three leagues this season involving posters from our board.

The winners are:

League: FullSportPress1
1st
Lock-N-Loaded
2nd
The Comics
3rd
BdiddyNazz

League: FullSportPress2
1st
PrideofPrincess2
2nd
Nothing But Net
3rd
Mr. Princess

League: Titties n Beer
1st
Airballs
2nd
WHAT?????
3rd
PrideofPrincess

I don't know everyone's team names compared to user names. So at least come in this thread and give yourself props.

If it isn't obvious, I'm PrideofPrincess. I got a first place and third place. :elephant. Not bad for a girl :rolleyes

Guru of Nothing
04-21-2005, 08:56 AM
Congratulations to the winners.

Just wait until next year!

spur219
04-21-2005, 09:04 AM
I am Lock-N-Loaded and got first in FSP #1. Never did I think I would of jumped up to the #1 ranking and win it all. Thanks for letting me compete. I also placed 2nd,2nd, and 4th in the league I created. In the league that I created AHF won it all so props to him. But props to me for winning the league and making some very key FA pickups that helped me get up to the top.

timvp
04-21-2005, 10:31 AM
As stated at the beginning of the season:

At the end of the year, we will determine the overall champion by calculating the number of categories won by the four teams (two in each league) who've made it to the championship round.

The calculations are underway.

timvp
04-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Overall champion was Lock-N-Loaded with four. Pride of Princess 2 was second with three. Nothing but Net was third with two.

Congrats to everyone who competed and the two league champions, spur219 and Kori Ellis.

:smokin

spur219
04-21-2005, 11:12 AM
Alright so I was the overall champion. Thanks Kori and Tim for making the league and letting me compete.

Phenomanul
04-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Congrats Kori and Spur219.....

Next year can we allow daily roster changes??? All the injuries to my players seemed to have happened on Mondays which messed up my weeks.

Spurminator
04-21-2005, 11:24 AM
No love for the Consolation Bracket winner?

Jealous hataz.

SpursWoman
04-21-2005, 12:09 PM
No love for the Consolation Bracket winner?

Jealous hataz.

No shit....me & my WMD's got 5th in FSP #1, dammit! :flipoff :lol

Weird AHF didn't win that one.....he led it for a long, long time. :wow

Anyway....congratulations, champions! :elephant :elephant

gay abc
04-21-2005, 01:28 PM
it was a rebuilding year for me - last place

guess that means i get the 1st draft pick for next year :elephant

Dex
04-21-2005, 01:34 PM
I got 1st in my Yahoo league, despite half of my team being on the freaking IL for the last month and a half.

:drunk

spur219
04-21-2005, 01:37 PM
SpursWoman, AHF didn't win it because about a month before the playoffs I was ranked 3rd and I picked up a couple of sleepers and did well. Chris Anderson and Dale Davis and that boosted up my rebounding. Ever since then I took over the top place and dominated in the playoffs.

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2005, 04:14 PM
I came in 1st in 2 leagues....

SpursWoman
04-21-2005, 05:01 PM
SpursWoman, AHF didn't win it because about a month before the playoffs I was ranked 3rd and I picked up a couple of sleepers and did well. Chris Anderson and Dale Davis and that boosted up my rebounding. Ever since then I took over the top place and dominated in the playoffs.

I know...I was following it all. :)

CosmicCowboy
04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
ugh...I got totally screwed in my head to head league by Coach Pop...

I was in a tight semi-final round going down to the wire on Sunday and then Pop sat Manu on Sunday instead of playing him...We ended up tying in threes and steals...since I already owned the season tiebreaker with the team I was playing, either one three or one steal from Manu would have given me the win...and then I had better numbers last week than either team playing in the finals did but ended up coming in third...*sigh*

Brodels
04-21-2005, 05:32 PM
I was 3rd in FSP1...I didn't think I'd do that well. It was fun.

timvp
04-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Check the thread in the NBA forum where polandprzem correctly predicted spurs219 winning it all. He bet 50 vdollars at 40/1 odds to win $2000.

:smokin

ChumpDumper
04-21-2005, 05:47 PM
With all his exhaustive research, I for one am shocked not to see the moniker IceColdBrewski listed.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/sp/cn/headshots/brandon_funston_2.jpg

timvp
04-21-2005, 05:49 PM
:lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-21-2005, 06:14 PM
FSP #1, dammit!

Weird AHF didn't win that one.....he led it for a long, long time

Tell me about it :(

Just couldn't squeeze enough out of my guys at the end, but it was fun leading for a good three months :)

The one spurs219 started was fun as well, it really came down to the end and I was sweating things when Stoudemire and Baron Davis were going off in their last games last night.

I think I did alright overall: won spurs219's league, won a league I was playing in with a bunch of Aggies, and then a fourth in FSP1 and 5th in Titties 'n Beer.

It was a fun time, there was just nothing left in FSP1 on the WW after December.

IceColdBrewski
04-21-2005, 06:19 PM
:rolleyes

I used the fantasy expert dude to prove the point that I didn't have to go far to find someone who agreed with me. That's all. But go ahead and have your laughs. It's obvious that some of you have been waiting for a LOOOOONG time if this is all you can find to poke fun at me about. Go ahead and laff it up. It's no biggie to me.

p.s. I don't play fantasy basketball. Thanks for thinking about me though.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2005, 07:13 PM
It's no biggie to me.Quite obvious, you are above even responding to such drivel.

totalspurshomer
04-21-2005, 08:07 PM
I missed registering for FSP1, but...

Finished 2nd in FSP2(Nothing But Net), and

Finished 1st in Titties n Beer(Airballs).

:elephant A great time was had!

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Yeah you also wiped out the waiver wire the last week :lol

totalspurshomer
04-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Yeah you also wiped out the waiver wire the last week :lol
Thanks for the set up my fellow Ag!

IceColdBrewski
04-21-2005, 09:06 PM
Quite obvious, you are above even responding to such drivel.

You act as though I typed a 10 paragraph response or something. I think I wasted all of 1 1/2 minutes on it. :rolleyes

I responed out of ammusement more than anything. I always get a chuckle when a member of the Brewski Haters Fan Club mentions my name even when I'm not around. Poor babies can't handle a guy like me who makes critical coments about Spurs players so they have to resort to this. Funny stuff. No offense but maybe you should take a break from the message boards for a while.

I've been through everything from getting jumped by a street gang (when I was a teenager) to being shot at while serving my country in the Army. Trust me. There's nothing you can say on this forum that's going to bug me all that much.

ChumpDumper
04-21-2005, 09:22 PM

IceColdBrewski
04-21-2005, 09:26 PM
:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
04-21-2005, 09:29 PM
You act as though I typed a 10 paragraph response or something.You're halfway there.

IceColdBrewski
04-21-2005, 09:31 PM
You're halfway there.

I'll keep responding as long as I don't get bored. Like I said before. This is ammusing to me.

spur219
04-21-2005, 09:57 PM
Wow someone predicted at the beginning that I would win it all. Let me check it out.

exstatic
04-22-2005, 02:23 PM
:lmao ICB - whottt for a day. No bone or chew toy is safe.

ShoogarBear
04-22-2005, 05:02 PM
http://www.homdrum.no/ewf/images/ewfpic08.jpg

Every man has a place, in his heart there's a space,
and the world can't erase his fantasies
Take a ride in the sky, on our ship fantasii
all your dreams will come true, right away

And we will live together, until the twelfth of never
our voices will ring forever, as one

Man In Black
04-22-2005, 05:21 PM
The Phoenix Horns are missing from that pic of EWF. The Horns man...they mean something.

My Men In Black performed like the chinese olympic team. They were just too nice. When you're lead big is Yao and you have a Frenchman & a Canadian as your lead guards...YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN TROUBLE.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2005, 05:47 PM
If you're going to be indignant about it, you should probably spell it right.

Phenix Horns.

Man In Black
04-22-2005, 09:53 PM
If you're going to be indignant about it, you should probably spell it right.

Phenix Horns.

I stand corrected...Strange...I'm so used to being right.

:king