PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving NBA Forum Style

Kori Ellis
11-25-2009, 12:50 PM
At this time of year, it's time to reflect on what you are thankful for in your life. Therefore, this is the official non-Spurs fans Thanksgiving thread. Since I'm really a Jazz fan or a Laker fan (depending on who you believe), I'm allowed to post here.

Here are the top 10 things I'm thankful for this season:

1. A relatively easy life
2. timvp (who makes life easy and fun)
3. Steady work
4. Our new house
5. Shoes and handbags
6. NBA Basketball
7. HDTV
8. The Tim Duncan years
9. lol mavericks
10. :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Kori Ellis
11-25-2009, 12:54 PM
oh and the prize for best top 10 list gets 100,000 vBookie dollars

pauls931
11-25-2009, 12:57 PM
1. Steve Nash
2. Mike Dantoni
3. Paul Westphal
4. Charles Barkley
5. Kevin Johnson
6. Steve Nash
7. Being employed.
8. Family
9. Sliced Bread
10. Steve Nash

lefty
11-25-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm thankful for having a huge d...

...doll, a huge doll

TIMMYD!
11-25-2009, 01:04 PM
1.Tim Duncan
2.Manu Ginobili
3.Tony Parker
4.George Hill
5.Antonio McDyess
6.DeJuan Blair
7.SpursTalk
8.:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:
9. Mavs= 0 :lobt:
10.My Family

badfish22
11-25-2009, 01:05 PM
10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmE3B-s8ow)
9 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvbGbL93CM)
8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjZLQAatJFY)
7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxZZtMegCnc)
6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA1swa4djjo)
5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05m-TXK0NoA)
4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLPt9YqZGY)
3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPFQwF4PUFA)
2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADEALnj3fxk)
1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vn9UM8aFug&feature=related)

:toast

not really thankful for #6, just had to throw something in there.

I. Hustle
11-25-2009, 01:07 PM
1. My beautiful wife who puts up with my crap
2. My kids
3. My new kiddo on the way
4. My job (I might not be balling right now but I can take care of my family)
5. My Zune because it helps me get through my day
6. My dad was able to have the cancer they found in him removed
7. the Spurs made moves this year to put them in a good spot at the end of the year
8. Guys can't get pregnant (so no matter what I can still drink)
9. For Spurstalk (If it wasn't for ST I wouldn't be able to make new enemies)
10. :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:?

Culburn369
11-25-2009, 01:10 PM
1. Katie-girl
2. O & 41!
3. Land O' Lakes Butter
4. my three sons
5. massage night
6. TCM
7. 6.09.85
8. Glass Cokes from the Mexican Joints
9. No humidity
10. American Trilogy

Tacker
11-25-2009, 01:18 PM
1. My Mom and Dad (R.I.P both)
2. Michael Jordan (For getting me into Basketball)
3. Spurstalk (Great place to start controversial basketball related threads without getting banned)
4. Kori Ellis (for not banning, or pinking me)
5. Derrick Rose (Future of the Bulls)
6. Cheese
7. G1 Phone (keeps me busy when bored)
8. My Basketball Hoop (Shoot all day when Im not busy)
9. Scottie Pippen (Great Player)
10.Laptop

JoeTait75
11-25-2009, 01:22 PM
1.) My new job that doesn't drug test.
2.) The fact that I get paid to write about Cleveland sports, which I would do for free anyway.
3.) My health.
4.) The guy who posts Youtube clips of the Browns from when they were good.
5.) LeBron James.
6.) Ohio State going to the Rose Bowl for the first time in 13 years.
7.) Being able to get good seats at Tribe games next year without being surrounded by douchebags on cell phones and douchebag couples wearing matching Omar Vizquel jersies.
8.) Delonte not getting to wherever he was going with that arsenal.
9.) Getting to see the whole clan tomorrow.
10.) All you SOBs here at Spurs Talk. Whatever team you're partial to, may your Thanksgiving be festive, happy and gluttenous. :toast

duncan228
11-25-2009, 01:44 PM
It's supposed to be non-Spurs fans, but it's my favorite holiday so I'm crashing it. :)

Family
A roof over my head and food on the table
Close friends that feel like family
The ability to appreciate what I have and not fret over what I don't
Duncan/the Spurs/the NBA...The game I love
SpursTalk, my home on the net
The Duncan Forum, a wish come true

Reese's peanut butter cups :)

sonic21
11-25-2009, 01:47 PM
-my baby girl on the way (in February)
-my dad still here with us after spending 3 months in the hospital
-my future wife (next summer)
-having crazy friends
-having a good job
-having an easy life
-travelling a lot (coz of my job)
-talking with Melissa Theuriau
-quitting smoking cigarettes

lefty
11-25-2009, 01:51 PM
-my baby girl on the way (in February)
-my dad still here with us after spending 3 months in the hospital
-my future wife (next summer)
-having crazy friends
-having a good job
-having an easy life
-travelling a lot (coz of my job)
-quitting smoking cigarettes

I hate you

sonic21
11-25-2009, 01:57 PM
I hate you

she's gorgeous even without make-up :tu

The Gemini Method
11-25-2009, 02:02 PM
1)My mother/family--she's battled a series of strokes and a serious blood infection to be home for Thanksgiving before her major surgery to hopefully get her back to some sort of normalcy. Also, the strengthening of my family's cohesiveness surprises even me since we've haven't been the closest family in the world...

2)The Job--Though it's work; I don't have a problem having it. In this day and age you cannot be thankful enough if you're employed.

3)A Beautiful Girlfriend--sometimes my choatic mind puts people in a bind, but she dutifully reassures the public that I will not do something that will be nefarious in nature. She's also the only Laker hater I don't mind submissing to.

4) Mi Casa Bonita--Finally putting the finishing touches on a house remodel that was a promise to my late dad. It was a dream of his to fix it up for us kids to have when he checked out, but never got around to it as his cancer took him in a rapid fashion on Valentine's Day 2004. I made a promise to him that I would uphold his goal and I hope he sees what I've done and says great job (hopefully, not yelling that I didn't use the spanish tiles for the roofing since they're massively expensive to repair/replace)

5) The Friends Are Here--Without a great support system, I don't know how I would've mustered enough courage to go through watching my mom battle back from her serious illnesses. Along with the girlfriend, they're probably the best set of individuals that often times form up as Voltron of friends to lend me a hand.

6) 80 Degrees in November--Though the perception of LA is varied, the one thing that is constant is--the weather. I have not frozen to death this November because, well, it was 82 degrees yesterday. Yeah, it would be nice to have seasons and all that jazz, but when you can wear shorts and s t-shirt to work and not worry about your lower extremities, you've got it made.

7) Numero 15--Though sports should really make up a small part of a person's life, I think this year's championship victory and jaunt down Figueroa for the celebratory gathering at the Coliseum was a moment that will always be fresh in my memory. If that happens to disappear, at least I have the sunburned pictures to remind me.

8) Modern Warfare 2--Don't know if my credibility drops here, but this game has been able to bring a widespread family unit together. I have gotten in matches with cousins and uncles across the U.S. that hadn't happened in a while. There's something to bonding with your cousin in Milwaukee while calling in a AC130.

9) What You Know About That?-- Learning more and more about my Thai side of the family. This includes honing my culinary skills and branching out from the American-centric cooking I have been accustomed to. So, hopefully I'll be able to make some killer pad thai.

10) Life--Though this should probably be higher up in the list, I didn't want to come off any more Lifetime sounding than I already have. However, it is something to be said that we're able to post this and not worry about being censored like so many do in Communist China. The ability to squabble and tease about our favorite sports team is just part of a bigger system in which we get to explore and do many things.

ginobili's bald spot
11-25-2009, 02:09 PM
- My family and loved ones

- Good health for the people I care about and myself

- Happiness

- The ability to live the lifestyle that I do

- NBA basketball / Lakers

- Boobs

And even though it may not be one of the most important things in my life, I'm thankful for the freedom allowed on this website and for the hospitality Kori shows to all of us non-Spur fans. :toast

P.S. 15 rings bitches

lefty
11-25-2009, 02:16 PM
she's gorgeous even without make-up :tu
That's it

Run

Run and hide.

Indazone
11-25-2009, 02:18 PM
I am thankful for

1. Not getting sucked into a relationship with a crazy 10 yr female friend of mine who got pregnant by another guy, married him and cut me off all in the span of 12 weeks.

2. Surviving this freaking horrible economy

3. Selling my company and taking a new job next year.

4. Rockets not sucking this year

5. Great friends who I can depend on

6. Bringing my company into profitability

7. Paying off my taxes

8. Did I mention surviving this freaking horrible economy?

9. Seeing the sun come up tomorrow and that there will be better days ahead.

10. God who watches over all of us.

Findog
11-25-2009, 02:23 PM
1) My family: As I've gotten older, I have come to realize what matters most. We've had some trials and ups and downs the last few years, and they have been there for me when I've needed them the most.

2) My job. It doesn't pay the best, but I have one, I'm not required to wear a name tag, and I've actually learned and accrued job skills I didn't have when I walked through the door nearly 2 years ago. Also, I've been assured by my job that I have iron-clad job security.

3) My girlfriend. We've been dating for a little over a month, so things are still in the puppy dog stage. But she sure has made my life happier since she's been in it.

4) Having all basic necessities. I don't own a lot of luxury goods or whatever, but I don't lack for anything I need, and I'm not buried under a mountain of debt and unpaid bills.

5) Friends. Not much needs to be said. It's good to have people that care about you.

6) The Mavericks. I got into sports from watching the Mavs go all the way to the WCF in 1988, and it's always offered me a pleasant diversion and escapist fare from real-life crap

7) Chocolate Angel Food Cake from Central Market. That shit is good. I can eat an entire cake in one sitting.

8) The 80 hours of vacation time I pick up on January 1st and the trip to Seattle I'm planning with my girlfriend.

9) Having a Tuesday night pickup game for most of the last year. Even got to meet a few Spurstalk regulars that way.

10) The NBA forum on Spurstalk. Best bball messageboard on the net.

The Gemini Method
11-25-2009, 02:24 PM
I believe he is speaking on the duration of how long he's known the friend; not the age of the girl in question...

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-25-2009, 02:42 PM
I am thankful for

1. Being able to have a personal relationship with God and the blessings in my life, all of which stem from him.

2. My beautiful wife. She has been the biggest blessing to me in so many ways.

3. My beautiful son/daughter to be, he/she is due in March and is our first child. I can't wait to be a daddy and to help raise them into a world changer

4. My extended family. I love my small family and my extended family (yes even my in laws!!). I also have a beautiful adopted niece from Africa. She was found in a dried up river bed at night by a drunk guy, then was taken to the care centre. My sister arrived to work at the care centre on the same day my niece arrived there. Needless to say, her life is another miracle and i feel honoured to be be able to have a big impact in her life.

5. The simple things such as a roof over my head and food on my table. Also being able to get a good education and good healthcare. So many people around the world go without, and we have no right to complain.

6. The heart that God has given me for Africa and those in need. I was born to make a difference and that is what i intend to do!

7. A great Church that serves our surrounding community and makes a difference in our city.

8. Great friends who will be lifelong buddies!

9.All the future blessings that will happen and i am thankful for the tough times we also face, because that is what makes us stronger.

10. The Nuggets winning the 2009-2010 NBA Championship :smokin

I. Hustle
11-25-2009, 02:51 PM
I am thankful for

1. Being able to have a personal relationship with God and the blessings in my life, all of which stem from him.

2. My beautiful wife. She has been the biggest blessing to me in so many ways.

3. My beautiful son/daughter to be, he/she is due in March and is our first child. I can't wait to be a daddy and to help raise them into a world changer

4. My extended family. I love my small family and my extended family (yes even my in laws!!). I also have a beautiful adopted niece from Africa. She was found in a dried up river bed at night by a drunk guy, then was taken to the care centre. My sister arrived to work at the care centre on the same day my niece arrived there. Needless to say, her life is another miracle and i feel honoured to be be able to have a big impact in her life.

5. The simple things such as a roof over my head and food on my table. Also being able to get a good education and good healthcare. So many people around the world go without, and we have no right to complain.

6. The heart that God has given me for Africa and those in need. I was born to make a difference and that is what i intend to do!

7. A great Church that serves our surrounding community and makes a difference in our city.

8. Great friends who will be lifelong buddies!

9.All the future blessings that will happen and i am thankful for the tough times we also face, because that is what makes us stronger.

10. The Nuggets winning the 2009-2010 NBA Championship :smokin

You should change your name to Nuggets_Luv

My kiddo is due in April so you are just barely ahead of me. How do you not know the sex though? We find out on the 1st what we are going to have.

Brazil
11-25-2009, 02:54 PM
i hate you

+100000

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-25-2009, 02:57 PM
You should change your name to Nuggets_Luv

My kiddo is due in April so you are just barely ahead of me. How do you not know the sex though? We find out on the 1st what we are going to have.

hey congrats! :toast

We decided we want a surprise. The funny thing is that we have been given everything we need, but all the clothes are for a girl :lol If we have a boy, then we will have to do a quick shop to get some clothes for a boy!

I. Hustle
11-25-2009, 03:02 PM
hey congrats! :toast

We decided we want a surprise. The funny thing is that we have been given everything we need, but all the clothes are for a girl :lol If we have a boy, then we will have to do a quick shop to get some clothes for a boy!

Oh that is awesome dude. I wish I had that kind of self control. I want to know NOW! lol

That is cool that you guys are doing it that way though. If it weren't for me having the mentality of a 6 year old I would want to wait to find out too.

BTW:

CONGRATS!!!!!! to you too

koriwhat
11-25-2009, 03:03 PM
01. life. everyday i wake up is a reminder that i have nothing to bitch about and everything to be thankful for.

02. spurs bball! team defense is outstanding these past few games and can only get better from here on. i can't wait 'til tonight's game.

03. earl of sandwhich for helping me branch out from quiznos.

04. my dogs here at work! brutis and rusty, yall are the shit!

05. women. sometimes.

06. bud. all the time.

07. family & friends because without them all i'd have to deal with myself.

08. a working automobile and an alright job.

09. ST, because where else can i waste hours upon hours at on the internet and feel like i accomplished something even if i didn't?

10. a long ass weekend! thank you turkey week!

Brazil
11-25-2009, 03:14 PM
1. My family and in particular my twins Antoine and Clementine
2. Easy life: Brazil, sun, great house, caipirinha, futebol, friends, swimming pool, health, job...
3. Being a fan of great teams mainly: Spurs, Bordeaux for soccer, Toulouse for rugby and great NTs (France 82 / 86, France 98 / 2000, Brazil 70 / 80's, All blacks every fucking generation, dream team...)
4. Being a fan of great athletes: Platini, Giresse, Tigana, Serge Blanco, Garrincha, Paparamborde, Robinson, Popov, Cruyf, David Campese...
5. Having the chance to have discovered great wines and great food
6. The coq au vin (french speciality) of my mother
7. My frenchitude
8. The good progress made in my list of things to do before death: last updates flamengo / fluminense in maracana stadium, next to come I hope: a San Antonio / Lakers in SA, diving with white sharks in South Africa (in a cage of course), experiment a Cheval Blanc 1971.
9. talking with monica bellucci during a Paris and Sao Paulo (11 hours), she has a house with V. Cassel in Brazil in Itacare.
10. HEALTH

tlongII
11-25-2009, 03:35 PM
1. My family. I love all of them dearly even if I have differences of opinion with some on occasion.

2. My health. I had a couple of unexpected surgeries this year, but all in all I'm still very healthy.

3. My buddies Chris, Chul, and Scott. We've been best friends since high school which is a LONG TIME! :lol

4. My assorted lady friends who always keep my life "interesting."

5. My job. I feel blessed to make a good living at a place I identify with cuturally and spiritually.

6. My OSU season tickets. Best purchase I've ever made and now I might get to go to the Rose Bowl!

7. The Blazers. If you don't live in Portland you would have a hard time understanding just how connected we are to the Blazers. They are truly an integral part of our lives.

8. My family's vacation home in Sunriver. Gotta give that place props cuz I freakin' LOVE IT!

9. The natural beauty that is the state of Oregon. Mountains, ocean, desert, forest. It's got it all!

10. Smiles on people's faces.

benefactor
11-25-2009, 03:37 PM
My first team was the Rockets before I became a Spurs fan...so I'm checking in as Rocket fan today.

1. Life...and the fact that I woke this morning to the miracle of breath in my lungs, two arms, two legs, two hands, two feet and the physical ability to come to work.

2. My wife...who has tolerated much more than she should have to from me. God truly blessed me with a soul mate.

3. My 10yr old daughter that I don't get to see enough(she lives with her mother). She is still in love with dad...and hopefully it stays that way as she is barreling head first toward Teenagerville.

4. My extended family. I am fortunate to have all 4 of my siblings, my parents and all 13 of my nieces and nephews within 20 miles of me.

5. My job. I have a great boss, great hours and the rest of the hospital staff is almost as crazy as the patients...which makes the day fun.

6. The Spurs. Pop, D-Rob, Tim, Tony, Manu...and our vast and colorful pool of role players we have had over the years. You are basketball the way it is supposed to be played. Thank you for all the hard work that has payed off and some.

7. My dog Memphis. No matter how bad my day has been, he is always there anxiously awaiting my arrival home. He brings me a lot of joy.

8. Really good food. The reason why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday is that a good meal is better to me than any present I could ever get. From great Tex-Mex at Posados to a blackened prime rib at Budros...great food is tough to top. I'll go ahead and put good beer in this catagory too.

9. All the bad things that have happened to me. They have only made me stronger and wiser.

10. Spurstalk...you help me enjoy one of the great loves in my life while providing interesting perspectives and sometimes strange forms of entertainment.

Bukefal
11-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Im thankful for;

1-My beautiful girlfriend, she means the world to me.
2-Having such a great family (parents and sister).
3-Having such a sweet dog, which I can't imagine to live without. She was a street/wild dog which I found as a puppy in the mountains of Macedonia.
4-Being able to educate and develop myself by going to university and knowing Ill probably get a good job.
5-Tony Parker and the rest of the guys being on the team
6-The championships the Spurs have won.
7-Being healthy.
8-Darius Washington playing ball for my country Macedonia and seeing they do very well.
9-Being able to travel and to see many places.
10-Being Macedonian and having such a great history as a country with so many important facts, makes me very proud.

Bukefal
11-25-2009, 06:37 PM

She is that gorgeous news girl right? How did you managed that? :toast

9. talking with monica bellucci during a Paris and Sao Paulo (11 hours), she has a house with V. Cassel in Brazil in Itacare.

Damn, you too; how did you managed that? :toast

Brazil
11-25-2009, 06:41 PM
^for me it was just luck ! I have been upgraded on first on a air france flight and 2 minutes before the take off, Monica sat just next to me with a hi nice to meet u, I'm Monica you live in Brazil ? I was like euh.. I ... I euh yes !

Bukefal
11-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Awesome! :)

djohn2oo8
11-25-2009, 06:47 PM
1. Family
2. Friends
3. School
4. Morey
5. Brooks
6. Landry
7. Scola
8. Ariza
9. Sports in general
10. Life

sonic21
11-25-2009, 06:49 PM
She is that gorgeous news girl right? How did you managed that? :toast

yes, she is.

I live in Paris so i see a lot of celebrities (french or international).

I was at a cafe with my girlfriend and she asked if they (she was with her mother) could sit with us. So we talked for like an hour before they had to go see Slumdog Millionaire.

Bukefal
11-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Cool! :toast

mavs>spurs2
11-25-2009, 07:20 PM
1. God, ever since finding him again, my life has done a complete 180 degree turn
2. Family always has to come first, they're what I live for
3. School, the opportunity to better myself
4. My new job
5. Friends
6. One ring, faggots
7. The hilarity of the nba forum (Rogue's ownage of Djohn, dynasty trolls, etc)
8. Pickup basketball
9. Being an American, even though it's going downhill fast, I have faith we can turn this thing around
10. My car

Pistons < Spurs
11-25-2009, 07:46 PM
1. Family- I just visited my folks in Georgia a couple of weeks ago, and it was when I was leaving after a too short week, that I realized just how much I miss having them closer to me.

2. Job- The last year and a half has been brutal ... especially here in Michigan. I've seen so many acquaintances flat out lose their job ... and damn near any hope of finding a replacement. While I may not have the best job in the world nor make the most money, I've been extremely thankful to still be employed, and doing relatively well in comparison to others.

3. NBAtv- I just got it about 2 weeks ago! And while it's not all that special, I love being able to turn on the TV at any point and be able to watch something relating to the NBA.

4. Health- Sarah Palin warned me about Death Panels, so thankfully I haven't had any serious health issues.

5. Deeetroit Basketballlll- We may suck right now, but as a fan, the last 7 or 8 years have been a hell of a ride. From losing our franchise player when Grant Hill left ... in exchange for someone named Ben Wallce??!! ... to getting an underachiever journeyman in Chauncey Billups ... trading away our leading scorer Stackhouse for some scrawny looking young'n named Rip Hamilton. The drafting of a string bean from Kentucky who rode the pine his rookie year only to shut down T-Mac after his oh so premature 'it feels great to finally get past the fist round' comment in the postseason, only to be surpassed by the 'Block' on Reggie Miller. Shedding the hideous 'Teal Horse' jerseys, Darko drafted over Carmello, Ball Don't Lie frustration and comedy, Malice at the Palace, Lindsey Hunter continuing to be one of my all time favorite players, the re-birth of Antonio McDyess career post injury, Carlisle, LB and Flip. An NBA Championship, while also dismantling the Lakers Dynasty ... nearly repeating in an amazing 7 game series vs the Spurs, 6 straight ECF appearances, 8 straight playoff appearances and 7 straight 50 win seasons. I fully appreciate everything about this most recent era of Pistons ball. While some may complain about us underachieving the last few years of the run, I personally took none of it for granted and am thankful to have been able to live it all.

6. Internet Porn- I don't think you want details....

7. KC Chiefs Winning a Game- Going into this season I was worried that we night challenge the Lions record of a winless season!

8. Cash for Clunkers- Shitty program, but it put some much needed money back into the local region.

9. PistonTalk.com- Never would I have imagined upon registering on Jun 7, 2005 that nearly 5 years later would I still be an active member here at ST. Even less believable would be the concept of having a Pistons section on this very site. It's been my home ever since. The graciousness of Kori and LJ aswell as the acceptance of other Spurs fans has been beyond amazing. The Pistons section might not be as hopping as I hoped it would some day become, but it's the first and last site I check everyday. I don't know where I'd be to talk Pistons without PT.com

10. All members of the Armed Services and their Families- Putting all politics aside, I appreciate your sacrifices. I thank all the men and women who have served, fighting for our freedoms and Independence.

bostonguy
11-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Here is my list. It isn't in exact order.

1.) My family. I love them all to death. I would do anything for them.

2.)My friends. Through good times and bad times, they have been their for me.

3.)This girl I am currently dating. She is awesome! We have been dating for almost 3 weeks.

4.)The ability to change my way of life to how I want it. I am at a peace of mind about who I am. I have made mistakes but they have lead me to this new mindset. I don't really set expectations anymore. I prepare for whatever happens. I stay happy with who I am and it brings a good feeling of stillness inside of me.

5.) The Boston Celtics. I am so grateful I got to watch them win a championship. I was 3 years old when they won their 16th title so I got to be a big part of the dark years. I loved the trades to land KG/Ray Allen to this day. Even if this window is shut, the risk was well worth it. 2007-2008 was a great year.

6.)The Boston Red Sox. I watched them fall to the Yanks year after year. 2004 was so special. Winning the alcs in that fashion was amazing. I got so wasted the night they beat the yanks in game 7. It felt like a championship. Then a week later they won the world series. 2007 also kicked ass. I am glad I got to watch them win 2 world series in my lifetime.

7.) The New England Patriots. 1996-97 was such a tough year. Losing to the Packers in the superbowl. Pats were an average team until Bledsoe got injured. Tom Brady lead the Pats to their first superbowl that year. My personal favorite journey was 2004-2005 season. I loved that team so damn much. Funnest superbowl road for me.

8.)My freedom. I am glad I have that.
9.)My health.

10.)Spurstalk.com. This site is so diverse which is what makes it so badass.

lefty
11-25-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm thankful for not being stupid and bitter like SinBAD

Brazil
11-26-2009, 04:09 PM
^Go Algeria !

BRHornet45
11-26-2009, 06:09 PM
"I'm thankful for big, floppy donkey d!ck" - ghazi

lefty
11-26-2009, 07:07 PM
^Go Algeria !