PDA

View Full Version : Terraun Breaks down the East....

Phenomanul
04-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Miami vs NJ: I'll gripe about the Cavs another time. Also Vince. In any case...this would normally be a squash except Shaq is firing on 1/2 cylinders. Something to think about...if that sai he's getting back into shape to produce...and gets hurt this year..is this the best Shaq has left? This tells me they still blew it by acquiring Shaq. Miami 4-1

Philly vs Detroit: Entertaining series that will be a lot closer than folks realize. Iguodala and Prince D'in each other up will be funny. I can see them not scoring against each other the whole series. If Webber plays, they lose 4-1. If he doesn't, they lose 4-2. My guess is he plays. Detroit 4-1

Indy vs Boston: This series will go 7 games. Then conveniently, Jermaine O'Neal blows it for Indy and blames the oncoming age limit. Boston 4-3

Washington vs Chicago: This is the hardest to gauge of all playoff matchups. Contrast of styles. Most of the players have never sniffed the playoffs. Chicago's lost 2 main spokes in their wheel, but I think they still win. I can bank on Arenas having shaky 4ths in the playoffs.

Chicago vs Miami: After coasting through the 1st round, Shaq gets ready to put the hammer down, tuning up for the Finals. Gordon, at some point, locks up the 6th man award. Miami 4-2

Boston at Detroit: Hmmm...this is a nice matchup since these teams have faced quite a bit lately. I'm on the Detroit bandwagon and I tore my ACL once already...so I ain't jumpin off just yet. Look for Toine to try and market himself for this coming offseason by triple-doubling a few times this series. Detroit 4-2

Detriot vs Miami: Detroit FINALLY played Shaq the way you're supposed to all the years. You push him out to 15 feet and hold your ground. I don't know how many years I said it, but last year they did it. Look for it this year especially with Shaq a step slow right now. I see Tayshaun having a big series against Eddie Jones...and the subsequent Eddie bashing by Shaq. Detroit 4-3

Detroit vs San An: A nightmare for Stern, but a great time for the basketball enthusiast. People can cry all they want, but names sell games and the only "names' here is Duncan. I can't quite figure out who wins here though. One day I see San An, the next I see Detroit. That's how evenly matched these teams are. Look for Rip to fight Bowen. Look for Chauncey to punk Parker. Look for Slow and Steady (TD) to get his. I see San An cutting down the nets...oh wait...this is the NBA. San An 4-3 and the 2005 NBA Champs.

Ask me tomorrow and I'll probably say Detroit 4-3.

Terraun

Phenomanul
04-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Sure enough, I asked him today... he said Detroit 4-3...

When I asked why he didn't even mention Manu, he basically said he and Prince would cancel each other out both defensively and offensively.

Rummpd
04-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Philly is going 7 with the Pistons, mark it down.