Hello everybody here !
I'm a spurs fans of China~
The playoffs is coming now !
I hope Spurs could get the champion!
But ,I'm worring about the moment when 0.4sec last season
It seems that spurs have no lucks.
T-mac 's 35sec ,Okur 0.6sec ......
I wish it could not happen again.
Last Go Spurs Go!(my english was pool.sorry.Do you know what i mean?)

nkdlunch
04-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Go Spurs!

tim2cn, just curious how come u like Spurs more than Rockets(w/Yao)?

TNT21
04-21-2005, 11:05 AM
Welcome tim2cn, your engrish is good!

MadDog73
04-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Welcome tim2cn, your engrish is good!

Engrish? tim2cn has better English skills than you, TNT21! :lol

gophergeorge
04-21-2005, 01:58 PM
If this guy is from China, I'm Daffy Duck..... :)

MeAndBobThrowChairs
04-21-2005, 02:23 PM
hes a mengke bateer fan. bateers got a spurs ring remember?

IX_Equilibrium
04-21-2005, 02:42 PM
Welcome

bigbendbruisebrother
04-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Ni hao!

themvp
04-21-2005, 02:58 PM
:lol :tu

johnny00
04-21-2005, 03:02 PM
How cool is that?
A Spurs fan in China!
Too much!

bigbendbruisebrother
04-21-2005, 03:12 PM

Hey, whatever happened to him?

Sec24Row7
04-21-2005, 04:29 PM
a spurs fan in china...

I like the 1 in 1.4 billion odds of there being one...

TMSKILZ
04-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Tim2cn welcomed aboard but do us all a favor & don't bootleg or pirate our Spurs OK?

:king

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2005, 07:42 PM
How cool is that?
A Spurs fan in China!
Too much!
there's a bunch of them.

there's a bunch of Manu fans in the Philippines and in China...

milkyway21
04-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Hello everybody here !
I'm a spurs fans of China~
The playoffs is coming now !
I hope Spurs could get the champion!
But ,I'm worring about the moment when 0.4sec last season
It seems that spurs have no lucks.
T-mac 's 35sec ,Okur 0.6sec ......
I wish it could not happen again.
Last Go Spurs Go!(my english was pool.sorry.Do you know what i mean?)...welcome to Spurs forum. don't mind some of the crazy people(like me :rolleyes ), we're just happy another Spurs fan from China has joined the bandwagon!

so, is the 7'8" Sun Ming Ming really interested to join the draft this next season? How good is he anyway? :rolleyes

let's get it on!
http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img8407024.jpg

Solid D
04-21-2005, 10:52 PM
The mouse squeeketh.

rascal
04-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Get a perspective on the world. Many people in China follow the NBA and there are also Spur fans there.

team-work
04-22-2005, 02:15 PM
I am also from China (Hong Kong) and whole-heartedly supports the Spurs. I don't know how many Spurs' fans do we have. Let's hope the Spurs can bring in another NBA title this year!

circles_eternal
04-22-2005, 04:58 PM
wow. it's nice to know that the spurs have fans in china and not all of you are on the rockets bandwagon...i don't think there's no need to worry about luck...remember karma. what goes around comes around. this is our time. :elephant

tim2cn
04-23-2005, 06:59 AM
Go Spurs!

tim2cn, just curious how come u like Spurs more than Rockets(w/Yao)?
I like Yao.But my name isn't Yao2cn.
If the Western Conference finals is Between Spurs and Rockets.
I will prefer Spurs.That's why i came here not the forum of Rockets!

tim2cn
04-23-2005, 07:06 AM
If this guy is from China, I'm Daffy Duck..... :)
You don't believe me ?Don't copy Barkley.My phone is 86-0379-64265468
call me. baby

tim2cn
04-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Yes,I remember .
He is a lucky guy.he came back home .got the mvp of allstar game in CBA one month ago.
he is the first Chinese guy who got the ring .

tim2cn
04-23-2005, 07:19 AM
Tim2cn welcomed aboard but do us all a favor & don't bootleg or pirate our Spurs OK?

:king
I won't do that ! because I don't know how.haha
I like Spurs,trust me

tim2cn
04-23-2005, 07:21 AM
...welcome to Spurs forum. don't mind some of the crazy people(like me :rolleyes ), we're just happy another Spurs fan from China has joined the bandwagon!

so, is the 7'8" Sun Ming Ming really interested to join the draft this next season? How good is he anyway? :rolleyes

let's get it on!
http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img8407024.jpg
I 'm happy too!
Sun Ming Ming,I don't know this Guy......

tim2cn
04-23-2005, 07:24 AM
I am also from China (Hong Kong) and whole-heartedly supports the Spurs. I don't know how many Spurs' fans do we have. Let's hope the Spurs can bring in another NBA title this year!
nice to meet you !my hongkong brother !
you 're wrong !Let's hope the Spurs can bring in another NBA title FOREVER!
haha

tim2cn
04-23-2005, 07:27 AM
wow. it's nice to know that the spurs have fans in china and not all of you are on the rockets bandwagon...i don't think there's no need to worry about luck...remember karma. what goes around comes around. this is our time. :elephant
karma......How cool the word is!

jmarca4
04-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Hey Everyone,

I am a Spurs fan living in Japan. I came here to teach English or a year and have been following this forum since the season began. I just want to thank you all for keeping the conversation going and keeping eveything posted. My lack of access to a computer has really dampened my ability to keep up with games. I`d also like to thank those of you who put up video clips and pics the team so that I can get to see the greatest WORLD team every assembled in professional sports play their game. Since being here, I have meet a lot of people, including some of my students, who KNOW about the SPURS. I brought a picture of the 2003 Championship team, and kids were shouting out, AHH SUGOY!! TIM Duncan!!! The Spurs have a following all ove rthe world, because they truly represent the title, WORLD CHAMPIONS. I personally have never seen a team that can truly boast that title. Anyway, I knwo there are some doubts about some players stepping up, Barry, Robinson, Rasho, Horry, Udrih, etc. Just keep the faith. I envy you all because you actually get to see this team play. Consider yourselves lucky. Rout for them win or lose. Support what they represent, TEAM WORK! Great people from different parts of the world coming together and speaking that one pure, beautiful langauge. GO SPURS GO!!!

Kori Ellis
04-23-2005, 08:34 AM
Welcome to everyone from around the world.

Solid D
04-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Welcome and keep posting! Welcome, also, to jmarca4!

tim2cn, please forgive me or those who thought you might be not be who you said you were, because of your mention of 0:0.4, Okur, T-Mac etc. and luck. The timing was fresh off of another round of Lakerfraud and mouse's thread-starters.

juncan
04-25-2005, 04:49 AM
Well, I am a spurs fan too and I am from China
And I have to come here to know other Chinese spurs fans, sounds sort of ironic, right? :D

I guess that was the motivation I made a website with my friends one year ago, so that all of the spurs fans speaking in Chinese could have a place to know each other and together support the team we love. And you can tell that from the name of the website: www.chinaspurs.com <http://www.chinaspurs.com>.

Today is the anniversary of the home for Chinese spurs fans. Guess all of you could understand why we choose April 25 as the very day to launch the website.

Well, all I want to say is there are a lot of spurs fans in china, go check it out and you are welcome to join the fellowship of the forever championship-San Antonio Spurs.