PDA

View Full Version : Not Worried

ricketts
11-25-2009, 07:29 PM
so, here is a thread for all the folks here who recognize the "poor" start as a neccessary and surmountable part of this season. Im tired of reading the negative and damning posts about trade him and do this. gotta trust Pop and the tallent of our team. this is something that happens when you have over 50% of your roster new. i predict good things and a deep run from this team. if you feel the same way, throw some good thoughts up here. if not, then torch me. who gives a shit anyway.

:toast

draft87
11-26-2009, 03:12 AM
so, here is a thread for all the folks here who recognize the "poor" start as a neccessary and surmountable part of this season. Im tired of reading the negative and damning posts about trade him and do this. gotta trust Pop and the tallent of our team. this is something that happens when you have over 50% of your roster new. i predict good things and a deep run from this team. if you feel the same way, throw some good thoughts up here. if not, then torch me. who gives a shit anyway.

:toast

This is a refreshing dose of reality and unprovoked optimism.

And the door is open to debate/discussion. ...Rad of you to start this, too bad there's no posts. ....Guess people only run their mouth when they want to shit-talk their supposed favorite athletes? :(

No need to suck-off the team but there's a way to support them even when you disagree with a play-call or are disappointed in a performance.

Ricketts, should there be a b-ball topic you need to discuss hit me up and I'll gladly engage. Thanks for the nice thread.

duhoh
11-26-2009, 04:53 PM
all 4 championship runs took a lot of time to gel, so thumbs up!

SequSpur
11-26-2009, 04:54 PM
so the spurs lost to a bunch of shitty teams and won the games they were supposed to and you're content with that?

uh okay!