PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO Orlando with 4 white guys on the floor

hater
11-25-2009, 08:14 PM
AT THE SAME TIME!

:lmao :lmao:lmao

how can this team even have any championship hope while giving minutes to Jason Williams and JJ Redick

AT THE SAME TIME!

lefty
11-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Go Celtics !!!!

MiamiHeat
11-25-2009, 08:27 PM
i am glad to see JWILL back in the nba

to OP : you fucking racist bigot.

Trainwreck2100
11-25-2009, 08:27 PM
they looked like the jazz for a sec there

mavs>spurs2
11-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Jason Williams is black enough for all of them

BRHornet45
11-25-2009, 09:10 PM
sons LOL at the ignorance of the original poster. there were only 3 white guys on the floor not 4. Jason Williams is one of the blackest men to ever play in the NBA.

BRHornet45
11-25-2009, 09:10 PM

son I can't believe the OP thought J-Dubb was white LOL

mavs>spurs2
11-25-2009, 09:17 PM
son I can't believe the OP thought J-Dubb was white LOL

Son it's widely known around the league that Jason Williams had a skin pigment disease as a child similar to Michael Jackson

duhoh
11-26-2009, 01:04 AM
hey, it's not as bad as indiana

Steve Jobs
11-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Gobble Gobble!!!

EmptyMan
11-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Racists.

Lucky for us, Matthew Jedediah Bonner has the strength of 5 men.

YoMamaIsCallin
11-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Anybody who thinks skin color, per se, has any innate relationship with basketball capability is ignorant.

Culburn369
11-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Anybody who thinks skin color, per se, has any innate relationship with basketball capability is ignorant.

And if that "Anybody" is Jimmy "The Greek" Snyder they're summarily shit-canned.

That freedom of speech thingy is a super fine thing if one can just get a holt of it in time of free speechin'.

tee, hee.

jag
11-26-2009, 03:11 PM

Elbow Pass is one of the blackest players to ever be kicked off of any UF athletic team....that's saying something.

"When asked what he liked most about his time in college, Williams replied, 'I cherished getting kicked out of school.'"

jag
11-26-2009, 03:12 PM

Anyone who ignores the obvious...is obviously ignorant

hater
11-26-2009, 05:31 PM
sons LOL at the ignorance of the original poster.

this coming from the whitest poster on the forum. son you have no say in this thread

JamStone
11-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, Luke Walton, Pau Gasol...

And two of those white guys are bitches.

It does not preclude the Magic from being a legit title contender, especially since all of the Magic's white guys are bench players, and as mentioned Jason Williams is not white.

Bukefal
11-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Does it matter? If someone posted the exact same thread, but then about 4 black guys on the floor like; 'LMFAO Orlando with 4 black guys on the floor' It would be racist and totally 'not done'. That's a taboo.

When white people start separating or seeing black people from others , they are racist, but when black people do it, it's normal. Wtf?

BRHornet45
11-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Does it matter? If someone posted the exact same thread, but then about 4 black guys on the floor like; 'LMFAO Orlando with 4 black guys on the floor' It would be racist and totally 'not done'. That's a taboo.

When white people start separating or seeing black people from others , they are racist, but when black people do it, it's normal. Wtf?

son its because white people look stupid playing basketball. its really sad to watch.

Bukefal
11-26-2009, 06:20 PM
son its because white people look stupid playing basketball. its really sad to watch.
First, Im not your son.

Ok why is that? Do you realize that white people invented this game? Wouldnt you be mad if white people nowadays where saying its sad to watch black people playing the game and that they look stupid doing so?

It doesn't matter what color a player has. Basketball is basketball. A good player is a good player. How can you be so narrow minded?

Or you must be kidding me

BRHornet45
11-26-2009, 06:22 PM
First, Im not your son.

Ok why is that? Do you realize that white people invented this game? Wouldnt you be mad if white people nowadays where saying its sad to watch black people playing the game and that they look stupid doing so?

It doesn't matter what color a player has. Basketball is basketball. A good player is a good player. How can you be so narrow minded?

Or you must be kidding me

son you're right that whitey invented the game, but that's only because we were too busy building this country! once the black man got into basketball the game was OVER for whitey.

Bukefal
11-26-2009, 06:25 PM
I still think you are kidding me, but if not, there are other reasons why most nba players are African Americans, you know them. Not because they are better and the game is over for 'whiteys'

John Ameachi
11-26-2009, 06:26 PM

Anyone who ignores the fact the average black man is more athletic than the average white man is fuckin retarded.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-26-2009, 06:27 PM
I still think you are kidding me, but if not, there are other reasons why most nba players are African Americans, you know them. Not because they are better and the game is over for 'whiteys'

If it's not cause they're better at the game then why is it?

mavs>spurs2
son you're right that whitey invented the game, but that's only because we were too busy building this country! once the black man got into basketball the game was OVER for whitey.

Your coon ass didn't build shit. This nation was built by our great white forefathers. Without them, your people are starving and dying of aids in the desert. Don't try to shit on white people when clearly your race hasn't done anything to brag about except filling penetentiaries in record numbers. Fuck you

BRHornet45

son please do tell? I have heard all the excuses from white people ...

"its because black guys have an extra calf muscle!"

lol that's my favorite one.

Bukefal
Anyone who ignores the fact the average black man is more athletic than the average white man is fuckin retarded.

It keeps getting better :bang

BRHornet45
11-26-2009, 06:28 PM
Your coon ass didn't build shit. This nation was built by our great white forefathers. Without them, your people are starving and dying of aids in the desert. Don't try to shit on white people when clearly your race hasn't done anything to brag about except filling penetentiaries in record numbers. Fuck you

son why so much hatred in your heart?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-26-2009, 06:28 PM

If it was true black guys had an extra calf muscle, that would therefore make them better at basketball, so we'd be right.

BRHornet45
11-26-2009, 06:30 PM
If it was true black guys had an extra calf muscle, that would therefore make them better at basketball, so we'd be right.

son all the white girls love our extra "calf muscle"

Bukefal
11-26-2009, 06:33 PM

No excuses. There is nothing to excuse for in this case. I mean why? I see everyone as equal, unlike you probably.

Many many black players in the NBA come from backgrounds where they have it really hard to live. No steady secure future, no real chances for proper education. So, a great chance for those youngsters is to be as good as they can in sports so they can get the hell out of the mess they were raised in and start making money, which they possibly could not have in a different way. Sports for these people is a way to secure their future and sadly that's happening to alot of these youngsters. They will do everything they can to be successful in sports. Now and the last 20 30 years or something is the black people who do that.

Before that, it was also the same with Italian emigrants and also I know alot of Macedonians in the USA who did the same. This passage below came from a player of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team, he came from Macedonia with nothing, his name is Pandel Savic he said;

"It was the Steel Valley, and the only way to get out of there was to make it in sports," Savic said. "So I played basketball, baseball, track -- anything I could get my hands on."

It hasnt anything to do with being black or white, with blacks being better than whites or not. That's bullshit. Dont be so narrowminded SON

Bukefal
11-26-2009, 06:35 PM

Ok, you are taking this discussion to a whole new level. You seem even more narrowminded by your talks.

BRHornet45
11-26-2009, 06:35 PM
son the SEC can thank slavery for their dominance in sports as well.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-26-2009, 06:36 PM
No excuses. There is nothing to excuse for in this case. I mean why? I see everyone as equal, unlike you probably.

Many many black players in the NBA come from backgrounds where they have it really hard to live. No steady secure future, no real chances for proper education. So, a great chance for those youngsters is to be as good as they can in sports so they can get the hell out of the mess they were raised in and start making money, which they possibly could not have in a different way. Sports for these people is a way to secure their future and sadly that's happening to alot of these youngsters. They will do everything they can to be successful in sports. Now and the last 20 30 years or something is the black people who do that.

Before that, it was also the same with Italian emigrants and also I know alot of Macedonians in the USA who did the same. This passage below came from a player of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team, he came from Macedonia with nothing, his name is Pandel Savic he said;

"It was the Steel Valley, and the only way to get out of there was to make it in sports," Savic said. "So I played basketball, baseball, track -- anything I could get my hands on."

It hasnt anything to do with being black or white, with blacks being better than whites or not. That's bullshit. Dont be so narrowminded SON

:lmao you're telling BR not to be narrowminded when you're telling him about how black people aren't smart enough to succeed at anything other than sports.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-26-2009, 06:37 PM
son the SEC can thank slavery for their dominance in sports as well.

Sons this is so true. Their football teams are composed of players with genes that were strong enough to survive slavery. "SEC defenses" are known for their dominance for a reason.

Bukefal
:lmao you're telling BR not to be narrowminded when you're telling him about how black people aren't smart enough to succeed at anything other than sports.

No, not smart enough, I havent said anything like that. Dont twist my words. I see everyone as equal. But unfortunatelly, there are so much black people who live in shit circumstances, its also not persee their fault. It's about chances. If a kid is very smart, but never gets the chance to show it and develop himself, than its lost. Im just saying why they see sports as a way to get out of there.

mavs>spurs2
Ok, you are taking this discussion to a whole new level. You seem even more narrowminded by your talks.

I get tired of his black supremacist talks

BRHornet45
11-26-2009, 06:43 PM
I get tired of his black supremacist talks

son calm down my white brotha. we can all get along.

Bukefal
11-26-2009, 06:44 PM
It has nothing to do with being smart or not. Black youngsters are just as smart as any other kids in the world. Its about getting chances to do something with your intelligence. And unfortunately, many black youngsters do not get such a chance, so they take a chance in sports to be successful anyway, to get out of their unfortunate past.

Bukefal
11-26-2009, 06:47 PM
I shouldnt have brought this up, it leads to a whole different thing, filled with hate by some other posters on here. It's probably still too early to talk about these things in a proper way.

I hope some of you understand what I was trying to say though.

mavs>spurs2
11-26-2009, 06:48 PM
son calm down my white brotha. we can all get along.

Son I'm not white. But you're no better than a white supremacist, I mean your logic is pretty typical amongst blacks I'm today's america.

bdictjames
11-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Wow, you guys are getting trolled by BRHornet.

Hornet, do you realize who owns these black players?

Bukefal
11-27-2009, 02:19 AM
You live in a fish bowl, kid. And your "we're all equal bullshit" is more narrow-minded than anything in this thread.

Ok, a kid calling me a kid. :lol You could also come with some good arguments you dipshit. So aren't we all humans?

:wakeup

FkLA
11-27-2009, 02:24 AM

:lmao

ezau
11-27-2009, 03:29 AM
son why so much hatred in your heart?

:lmao:lmao

ezau
11-27-2009, 03:33 AM
Going back to the point, I don't see anything wrong with Reddick. Sure, he's not that athletic, but he makes it up with his BB IQ and midrange shooting. He's not as bad as most guys think

redzero
11-27-2009, 04:12 AM
I don't know what's funnier, BR's comments or the people who are taking him seriously.

Bukefal
11-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Try selling your argument to the paralyzed fucker from birth that he's equal to everyone. Stop being stupid and use your fucking brain for a second. No one is equal. Some humans are able do more than others.

Everything is relative. But, every human is generally the same at start. What happens afterwards, the chances they get afterwards is important for their future and development. Then the difference is starting.

You should use your f*cking brain for a second and think about the crap you are thinking. Or maybe you don't have a brain? :toast

hater
11-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, Luke Walton, Pau Gasol...

And two of those white guys are bitches.

It does not preclude the Magic from being a legit title contender, especially since all of the Magic's white guys are bench players, and as mentioned Jason Williams is not white.

Magic cannot be legit contender while giving minutes to Williams and Reddick at the same time. please

I'd take any of the lakers white scrubs over those 2

Thunder Dan
11-27-2009, 11:21 AM
the more white guys you have on your team, the less chance you have at winning. The Celtics of the 80s were the last team to be able to do it. The Jazz in the 90's proved this to be true, so did the Pacers. People often say that Jordan is the reason the Jazz didn't win the Finals that year, but it was actually because they had Stockton, Hornacek, and Ostertag on the floor at the same time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Magic cannot be legit contender while giving minutes to Williams and Reddick at the same time. please

Well in fairness J-Will has more minutes than normal cause of Nelson's injury.

But JJ Red Dick has no reason to be playing. Orlando is shooting themselves in the foot by chosing to be an undersized team. Rashard Lewis is not a 4. He should start at SF, Vince at SG, with Pietrus and Barnes as their backups. No reason to use JJ and handicap your defense.

Thunder Dan
11-27-2009, 11:31 AM
if you want to find a team with alot of white guys on it all you have to do is look at the standings, and compare it to the white man's game these days. The White game is mediorcre. They aren't the best players, they aren't the worst. The race for the most part is just average.

Now, look at the teams with the most white guys: Bucks, Jazz and Pacers (all have 6)- these teams are always hovering around mediocrity. Some years they might look better than others. But that is how it is with white guys, some games they look good, some games they don't.

haha I just looked it up, every team is within 2 games of .500--- so my theory is sound: The more white guys you have, the closer to .500 you get. White guys are like a magnet to .500

JamStone
11-27-2009, 11:50 AM

Then probably should have started a thread titled something like...

"LMFAO Orlando playing Jason Williams and JJ Redick at the same time"

Instead, you chose to generalize it to just "4 white guys," where you don't find fault if the Lakers put 4 white guys plus say Lamar Odom out on the court at the same time, which they have before.

hater
11-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Then probably should have started a thread titled something like...

"LMFAO Orlando playing Jason Williams and JJ Redick at the same time"

Instead, you chose to generalize it to just "4 white guys," where you don't find fault if the Lakers put 4 white guys plus say Lamar Odom out on the court at the same time, which they have before.

not really. it's just funny to see 4 white players on the floor at the same time in today's professional basketball.

EmptyMan
11-27-2009, 12:03 PM
The french have watered down that physically dominant Viking Blood.