PDA

View Full Version : Will the Lakers even get out of the first round?

spursncowboys
11-25-2009, 09:12 PM
The injury plagued Lakers are looking more and more like they are doomed to an early exit. I will bump this when it happens.

iggypop123
11-25-2009, 10:04 PM
im not sure if this is another jynx thread lol one or troll. i thought you only spent your time on the politcal forum

21_Blessings
11-25-2009, 10:17 PM
At least put some effort into trolling

spursncowboys
11-25-2009, 10:38 PM
It's just gonna be tough with the Lakers down two games heading out of LA. Kobe the only one able to make shots. Bynum and Charmin out for the rest of the season. It's bleak to say the least.

Cry Havoc
11-25-2009, 10:46 PM
It's just gonna be tough with the Lakers down two games heading out of LA. Kobe the only one able to make shots. Bynum and Charmin out for the rest of the season. It's bleak to say the least.

And here I thought you only trolled the political forum.

duhoh
11-26-2009, 12:58 AM
facepalm

ezau
11-26-2009, 02:14 AM
bookmarking time!

DJB
11-26-2009, 02:56 AM
Wow, this thread is a major fail. If you think the Lakers won't make it out of the first round, you need to get the fuck off this forum and go to spursreport.

Kobe™
11-26-2009, 03:09 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/transformers_facepalm.jpg

edit: 666

Chillen
11-26-2009, 05:51 AM
As much talent as the Lakers have, all it takes is a team that wants to take you down badly and plays harder than you. The Lakers will be the defending NBA champs and they will have a target stamped on their heads, it's so difficult to repeat. The last time the Lakers repeated the Kobe & Shaq duo striked fear into the opponents heart, I don't see Kobe & Gasol doing that.

If the Spurs are healthy and become the 8th seed or if the Portland Trailblazers lose a few close games and drop to the 8th seed it could get very interesting for sure. Or if the Lakers get to cocky never count an upset out, it would be a huge, huge upset.

All it takes is a team that is gonna play lights out....and the Lakers will go in thinking they got this bagged.

Still it's a long way till the 2010 playoffs start, anything can happen.

ezau
11-26-2009, 05:59 AM
As much talent as the Lakers have, all it takes is a team that wants to take you down badly and plays harder than you. The Lakers will be the defending NBA champs and they will have a target stamped on their heads, it's so difficult to repeat. The last time the Lakers repeated the Kobe & Shaq duo striked fear into the opponents heart, I don't see Kobe & Gasol doing that.

If the Spurs are healthy and become the 8th seed or if the Portland Trailblazers lose a few close games and drop to the 8th seed it could get very interesting for sure. Or if the Lakers get to cocky never count an upset out, it would be a huge, huge upset.

All it takes is a team that is gonna play lights out....and the Lakers will go in thinking they got this bagged.

Great post!

Culburn369
11-26-2009, 06:05 AM

No matter what happens now, Chillen has entire stupid ass covered. Ez, as well.:rolleyes

Steve Jobs
11-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Gobble Gobble!!!

spursncowboys
11-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Wow, this thread is a major fail. If you think the Lakers won't make it out of the first round, you need to get the fuck off this forum and go to spursreport.

Rookie!!